Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #83

Pages:  #1... #78   #79   #80   #81   #82   #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,16 03:43 other posts 
Hail, hail, the gang's all here
What the heck do we care
What the heck do we care
Hail, hail, the gang's all here
What the heck do we care now

Woo hoo!

By #460385 27,Apr,16 12:22
Has anyone clicked on "Interesting Pics" I wonder what criteria has to be met to be deemed an "Interesting Pic". I clicked on 3 of the pics and they were members who have not been on for 30 days. One has been gone for over a year. Just wondering who decides this. You would think they would promote current members who are active. Just my opinion. And please don't give me the bullshit line that you are a member until you delete your account. I get that.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Apr,16 13:23 other posts 
"Something Interesting or may be not this page is just for fun, do not take it too seriously"

It's probable that this feature is to raise the profile of the not so visible members...
By #460385 27,Apr,16 13:27
That's what I was getting at. Lots of members don't get much activity on their page. It is a great idea. But I would like to see active members not ones that have been gone for some time.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Apr,16 14:30 other posts 
I don't know what can be done about that...admin has added quite a bit to generate activity between members.

There's an activity meter now,you have the recent uploads,recommended for you sections...

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Apr,16 21:41 other posts 
Did you notice that there's some different member "RATING" icons? Do you recall the round red "smiley face" spacey looking guy? He has been replaced with an icon that resembles a colorful looking Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle looking thing and the description/verbiage attached to that rating is now "Totally Inadequate". I ran across another TMNT looking thing and this description/verbiage was;

Number of members who befriended ****: 17
Number of members who blacklisted ****: 23
Number of members whom **** has blacklisted: 12

Overall rating of **** is: troll 
By #494679 26,Apr,16 21:58
Hmmm, shouldn't that be "Turtley Inadequate"?

By #487013 26,Apr,16 09:35
Sweet lord babay jebus... Certain people need to load up on their metamucil....
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Apr,16 12:49 other posts 
Metamucil was one of the gifts the three wise guys brought to babay jebus on his B-day...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Apr,16 12:51 other posts 
By #487013 26,Apr,16 17:15
Maybe Admin can make it as a gift option. Some "ppl" really need it.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Apr,16 12:50 other posts 
I prefer weetabix...

By #460385 25,Apr,16 20:54
I just want to thank bella and Alexblue for their 15 round battle today. That's the most excitement in the Forum since JohnS left. Lol As long as you all kiss and make up at the end it's all good.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 21:38 other posts 
Hey, I wasn't battling with anyone however I cannot speak about his intention. You might want to reach out to alexblue to get his spin.

I have attempted to make amends with alexblue. I've apologized to him on a personal level, yesterday I congratulated him and today I said he was more intelligent than I am, much more witty/sarcastic than I am and definitely more likeable than I am.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Apr,16 06:25 other posts 
I give up....my intention..my spin....the only intention is to explain to you my spin,aka my view...but you don't seem to grasp that..

And I've explained to you in private that I don't accept your attempts at an apology and the reasons why..."once bitten twice shy" you might see that as being stubborn,just experience tells me that I'm right to back my judgement.

And it's not about being more intelligent,witty/sarcastic more likable,it's about being social....everyone is different and brings something unique to the table...

By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Apr,16 06:28 other posts 
Excitement...I would call it a load of waffle...

I have had more excitement trying to reach a booger stuck in my nostril

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 17:23 other posts 
I can only speak about Michigan but my guess is that the other 49 states have a similar program called Adopt a Highway. This weekend, there were all these plastic bags filled with refuse dotting the highway that runs to and from my home. I wonder why the participants don't pick up and bag the road kill? Does anyone know whether there's some ordinance that prohibits skunks, possums, raccoons, etc, from being dumped in the land fills? It's kind of odd seeing all the wildlife decomposing along the sides of our highways or just left in the road to be repeatedly run over, again and again.
By #460385 25,Apr,16 17:53
We don't clean up the highways in South Florida. That's how "YOU" become roadkill. Lol
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 17:55 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 18:06 other posts 
There's no program in South Florida to clean the highways? It's a big deal in Michigan and there are serious metal signs that are erected that will say something like; The next 2 miles are sponsored by Knights of Columbus, or Judge so-and-so, or B0y Scout Pack 2016....... Besides, in South Florida, my guess you've got a fair amount of gators crossing the road from time to time. 😨😨😨
By #358729 25,Apr,16 18:27
There is a company where I'm from that does go around cleaning up the road kill. You don't want to get stuck behind one of their trucks when they have a full load. I used to live close to their shop and boy did it stink on those hot humid summer days
By #460385 25,Apr,16 20:48
We spend more time cleaning up the beaches and waterways since we are a Peninsula. You do not want to stand on the side of our roadways for any reason.

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,16 17:06 other posts 
With regularity, I check the Big Br0ther's House game mid morning, every day. This morning, it was apparent that game #1 was winding down as there were only 3 members that did not have any votes against them, they were 2Kinky, countryboy54 and FireMarshall. It would be nice to know who the actual winners were, the number of days played and the bounty that was shared. Anyone other than me who would like to see that information posted at the top of that page?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 24,Apr,16 17:32 other posts 
20 + days...for some reason no-one really grasped the game...a round doesn't need to last 24hrs if the required votes are met...

And me,myself and I won big br0ther's house...

And I can't tell you how many points I recieved for winning,cuz there was a bug and admin had to rectify it manually....
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,16 17:58 other posts 
Ha! You were the winner? I think you might be joshing me cuz you weren't even in it.

Au contraire! I believe that some members understood the game and their strategy was not to vote and in doing so, allowed the system to pluck members off one by one. Yeah, they may have gambled on the system not picking them, but what the heck!

If memory serves me correctly, FireMarshall was in the contest at the beginning or very close to the beginning, 2Kinky joined the game sometime later, after the game was in progress AND countryboy54 was eliminated but reentered. The interesting thing about FireMarshall and 2Kinky, they flew under the radar and occasionally received a vote for elimination.

Congrats to the winners although I still would like to know who the winners were.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 24,Apr,16 18:03 other posts 
Seriously bella,I won....ask admin...

Well firemarshall and 2kinky didn't fly under the radar cuz I noticed...that's how I won it...

I saw a window of opportunity and took it..
I played the game with a different strategy...

By #316057 24,Apr,16 18:54
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,16 21:41 other posts 
Congrats alexblue and *Jamie ! Although you technically did not outlast, you obviously outwitted and outplayed the other contestants!
By #316057 24,Apr,16 22:06
Thanks Bella.. admin has great games going..
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 09:13 other posts 
Maybe you should get together with your gossip circle and vote people out... or should there be an approved list of winners that are ok by you....

Or maybe get the rules changed again...

Thanks for the backhanded compliment anyway, I'll take that and run...
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 09:47 other posts 
It was a sincere congratulations but you have the knack and take almost every opportunity to find issues with what I post or write to you.

What was inaccurate with the phrase coined by Survivor? Did you outlast? No. Did you outwit and outplay? Heck, YES! You and *Jamie saw an opportunity at the end and took advantage of that opportunity and won. Bravo!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 10:14 other posts 
And why do you think that is bella ? oh hang on,I've already told you in private what I think about you and how you are here...

You focus on the shit that doesn't matter....and don't let go of it...ever...and just to prove it,you didn't believe me when I said I had won bb's house, what reason was there for me to lie ? but you saw my comment and thought my answer cannot be true...and had your little rant..

And yes I spotted a chance to win,so what...I got bored and decided to ask my friends if they would be up for a round of bb's house and to help me win,I just ask people,if they don't want to help me I'm not gonna hold it against them ffs...my friendship doesn't come with conditions, I let people be themselves...

And the objective of the game is not truly about outlasting and surviving it's about getting votes gathered to banish someone...so it's a social exercise more than a physical endurance test...
Learning how to form an alliance to achieve a desired goal is a fundamental part of life..."many hands make light work"

No I in TEAM etc...blah..blah...together everyone achieves more....you must of heard these ?....

Anyway I got cornflakes to piss in...have a great day...
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 13:14 other posts 
Looks like you're going to work a bit harder with your "gossip circle" because all I need is 1 additional vote and I will be voted out... The round doesn't have to last 9.5 additional hours, you just need to call your gossip circle together and git 'er done!  
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 13:35 other posts 
Told you I had cornflakes to piss in.... I don't need to do anything...I don't have a gossip circle..don't need one when you make everything about you anyway...do you think people don't notice how you are ?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 14:46 other posts 
I have no doubt that people formulate opinions by what they see!

alexblue, I concede, you're more intelligent than I am, more witty/sarcastic than I am and without a doubt, more likeable than I am.
By admin [Ignore] 24,Apr,16 21:47 other posts 
528 if I recall correctly. That was already adjusted for the points returned to 2 members who rejoined after the game had actually finished.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 09:06 other posts 
Thanks admin,
By #460385 25,Apr,16 11:12
Seems to me if you just wait till 6 hours prior to the last round and enter with a couple friends. You got it. The whole being in the game from the beginning is not necessary.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Hopefully administration has ideas for new games. Cause it seems once members play once they do not come back for another.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 13:18 other posts 
Hey, countryboy, you've got to admit, it was a smooth move!

Not only did alexblue win, he was able to turn a congratulations into something more then what it needed to be!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 13:42 other posts 
If you would have done it,I wonder if there would have been so much talk about it ?....

A congratulations to me,really...condsidering my previous encounters with you,not even close I don't feel..

And turning something into more than it needed to be,is priceless coming from you.....what's that phrase you fling about...pot meet kettle!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 14:00 other posts 
Again, you have chosen, yes, CHOSEN, to make a congratulations into something bigger than what it was intended to be! BRAVO!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 14:12 other posts 
You didn't congratulate me though, and again you try to make it out like I did something wrong.....don't h@te the games h@te alexblue seems to be the mantra,cuz I win and people cry like fucking babies....
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 15:57 other posts 
alexblue, I most certainly DID congratulate both you and *Jamie, time to put your glasses on. Check yesterday, time stamped 21:41

at 24,Apr,16 21:41 other posts  ⤴

Congrats alexblue  and *Jamie  ! Although you technically did not outlast, you obviously outwitted and outplayed the other contestants!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 17:23 other posts 
Yes, and I said I will take it as a backhanded compliment.. cuz that's what it was, there was no sincerity,you didn't even believe I had won...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 13:53 other posts 
Brilliant observation cb54, Why didn't I think of that ?

By #460385 25,Apr,16 17:51
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Apr,16 17:54 other posts 

I'm playing bb's house,wanna help me win ?

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,16 17:14 other posts 
MEN, would you consider a meaningful relationship with a lady taller than you?

LADIES, would you consider a meaningful relationship with a man shorter than you?
By #494679 16,Apr,16 18:18
Absolutely. And you?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,16 23:19 other posts 
@ Mersey, honestly, it all depends on the height difference.

I'm 5'5", 65 inches, 165 cm. If I'm a couple of inches taller, it would not be an issue but if we're talking about a major difference, perhaps 6 inches or more, I think it would be an issue for me..........
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 16,Apr,16 18:50 other posts 
my husband is taller than me.. and I am ok with that
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,16 23:24 other posts 
Ya know, I didn't consider the man/man, woman/woman relationship perspective so I appreciate your input, Jeff!
By HunterAce [Ignore] 16,Apr,16 22:49 other posts 
I'm 6 feet 2 so all of my relationships have been with women shorter than I. But I would never let that be a factor. Women are beautiful in all shapes and sizes.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,16 23:28 other posts 
At 6'2" would you consider a relationship with someone that is considerably smaller in stature? Maybe someone that's 5 foot exactly?
By HunterAce [Ignore] 17,Apr,16 01:48 other posts 
That's what high heels are for
By #487013 17,Apr,16 14:25
I went on date last night with a guy that's the same height as me. This guy is so fucking hot. Cute face, great body, tattoos, smart, talented... But I was wearing heels and felt huge in compairison. I'm not that tall myself so O don't know if Id go on another date.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,16 16:05 other posts 
So you were taller because you were wearing heels? Based on your description, smart, talented, cute, tatts, a HOTTIE, see how things progress, give the guy a chance!

My response to Mersey was sincere, it depends. 1", 2", 3"....no problem, but if I'm 5" or 6" taller, probably not. I don't want to have Godzilla Syndrome, if there is such a thing.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Apr,16 14:36 other posts 
Definitely. Height is not an issue. If the woman is small, there's an advantage because she can ride my cock easily and give me bjs standing. If the woman is tall it's easier for me to lick her pussy. All sorts of things one can do. Height difference is not as much of an issue.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,16 16:11 other posts 
Thanks for your response however the question for men was would you consider a "meaningful relationship" with a woman taller than you. Your response is based solely from a physical/sexual relationship.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Apr,16 18:45 other posts 
Alright. I see. Yes, I could perfectly have a meaningful relationship too with any height woman. It doesn't bother me at all.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,16 20:25 other posts 
It's just a question to see whether people are comfortable in their own skin and I can honestly admit that my answer is a firm, "it depends on the height difference".
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Apr,16 17:45 other posts 
Everyone is the same height when they are lying down.
The only time height matters is if you are slow dancing.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,16 20:16 other posts 
So maybe that unique couple should avoid slow dancing.
By #506151 24,Apr,16 17:53
taller than me is a yes, shorter than me is a no, it just seems odd when you see a short guy and a tall woman. heightist i know, but i'm being honest. i'd add that extremes of height are also a bit weird, i know a couple and he's 6' 6" or 7" and she's about 5'1" or 2" and they look a little odd together in my eyes.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,16 20:41 other posts 
Thank you for your response, tankgirl!

If you noticed my post, I said that I felt like I could consider a meaningful relationship with someone that was 1", 2" or 3" shorter than me. Being 5'5", 3 inches shorter would mean 5'2", 62 inches, 158 cm.......
By #149276 24,Apr,16 19:53
I open my answer with this emo. Yes, I am thinking physical enjoyment of my face located in the action! I could have a meaningful relationship with a taller woman had eye found 1! I am 5'11"

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #78   #79   #80   #81   #82   #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   ...#163

Show It Off