Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #85

Pages:  #1... #80   #81   #82   #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Apr,16 20:57 other posts 
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 14,Apr,16 23:38 other posts 
Yep, now 5001.

Congratulations on getting to be number 5000, right?...Maybe there should be an award for that to add to your collection.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Apr,16 09:09 other posts 
There's awards now,woop woop...
By #460385 15,Apr,16 09:57
Yes, puppies are being given out now.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,Apr,16 10:00 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,16 18:38 other posts 
Question for British members; what exactly is the Church of England. Is it a religion? Is it just a title for a church? I thought I read somewhere that the current Queen is actually Catholic.

I know religion as well as nationality seems to play a big part in politics here, in the States. Gosh, I remember being taught that when John F. Kennedy was elected president, he was our first Irish Catholic president.

I guess I'm curious about how religion (and if nationality, please) factors into your politics.

And any member from ANY country, please feel free to share whether religion and nationality has any bearing on your elections. Thank you.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 10,Apr,16 18:49 other posts 
Come on! Our beloved Queen is the head of the Church of England, it is the religion of the Brits. We haven't had a Catholic king or queen for quite a while. Henry VIII rings a bell from our history lessons. Long time ago, though......And we are a secular state, staying that way, I hope
By mr_blue [Ignore] 10,Apr,16 18:54 other posts 
The Church of England is the established Christian church in England and the m0ther church of the Anglican faith..

The king or queen is not likely to be a catholic because they have to swear to maintain the Church of England(thus making catholic beliefs a no go)...

Religion always plays a part in politics ,especially American...JFK was put into power by the Catholic church and the teamsters..they used their national influence to say vote for JFK...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Apr,16 14:05 other posts 
The church of England, that is, the Anglican church, is one of the hundreds of branches of Christianity: Anglican, Catholic, Orthodox, Baptist, Presbyterian, Anabaptist, Coptic, Mormon, Lutheran, Protestant, Pentecostal, etc. Some branches include others. Anglicans are protestants. But not as bad as pentecostals.
Church of England was created by Henry the VIII because he couldn't get divorce, so he started his own church.

By the way, Christianity itself was initiated by a Roman emperor, Constantine (4th c. CE), for political reasons.

Every branch is Christianity is used for political reasons. In order to keep people quiet. Unfortunately, people are not smart to realize that they have a choice.

Here is a paradox. In England, the head of the Anglican church is the monarch , currently a woman whose name is Elizabeth. So there is no separation between church and state. And yet, it is absurd and impossible for a politician to go out in public and pray. In the US, on the other hand, where there is, supposedly, separation between church and state, politicians not only pray in public but also know fully well that if they don't they have no chance.

Of course, same observations hold for other religions too, including secular religions. No religion has the privilege of being more stupid than others.

By #487013 10,Apr,16 17:23
Sometimes I wish someone would look at me like Buffalo Bill looks at himself.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 10,Apr,16 18:46 other posts 
Maybe you should grow a moustache

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 18:55 other posts 
A question for the British members, what do you consider a "proper English breakfast" or "proper English fry-up"?

I watched a movie titled HOW TO LOSE FRIENDS AND ALIENATE PROPLE and the main character prepared this breakfast feast for his sl33p-over love interest. I Google'd it and there were slight variations but I'm just wondering what your idea of a proper breakfast would be. It's clear that eggs, bacon and sausage ( also known as banger? ), tomatoes are involved but after that, the breakfast components become sketchy. There's mention of mushrooms, black pudding, beans ( what us Yanks might say look like Bush's baked beans ) and bread. What I found curious about the mention of bread, is it toasted or fried? One description said, "who doesn't like fried bread?"
By #509475 28,Mar,16 08:54
Yep all of them ingredients above fried egg . bacon ."bangers".Black pudding fried tom's . fried bread . baked beans . All swiged down with a mug of tea . followed by a large dose of indegestion . . Just don't ask for your fried bread to be buttered . Now thas going a bit piggy . lol. Burp skews I

PS I think the fried bread replaces the hasah browns you have in the US . Also forgot to add the HP sauce .
By routemaster [Ignore] 28,Mar,16 09:43 other posts 
Ah! The "traditional English Breakfast". Instant botulism and a heart attack on a plate. All the ingredients you mentioned, Bella, are there, but most greasy spoon cafes, while offering set breakfasts, also give you an option of mixing things up and creating your own tradition, like two sausages and no bacon or vice versa, chips, hash browns and fried bread or a slice of bread and butter. I only have this type of breakfast very occasionally now, once every six months or so when I go to a cafe and instead of having something healthy, I have something nice as a treat!
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Buttered fried bread, Tiny Tim? That sounds delicious!
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

There's a cafe I used to take my mum too in Epping in Essex which do the most fantastic ALL DAY breakfasts, including one they call the "Hale and Hearty". With that one you get sautee potatoes
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

And don't forget lashings of brown sauce too!
By #509475 28,Mar,16 09:53
@ RM . I was at a fair one time and a guy bought a choc ice and asked for wafers as well .To wich the ice cream man replied its like asking for your fried bread to be buttered as well .
By routemaster [Ignore] 29,Mar,16 02:34 other posts 
A choc ice with wafers? I shall have to try that this summer and see what reaction I get
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,16 16:26 other posts 
Thank you both for the input. S0 we should expect fried eggs, fried bacon and/or sausage and FRIED BREAD, too? I suppose that the bread is greased up, some kinda way and then placed on a flat grill to fry up, no? I never understood the slices of tomato served with breakfast. To me, tomatoes accompany salads, are delicious when sliced and placed on sandwiches and are an excellent stand alone vegetable....not fruit. Maybe I need to step outside of my box from time to time. And mushrooms, I like mushrooms on pizza, in salads, in an omelet or quiche, in soup, atop a steak or burger but never had a mushroom as a garnishment on a breakfast platter.

Black pudding might be good HOWEVER after doing a little reading on it, I'm not sure. The Internet says black pudding is made with lard, oatmeal, spices and some kinda **** to give it its color. It's one of those things I might try as long as I don't know what's in it. I remember some years ago I was going to a holiday celebration at my b0yfriends grandparent's house. The grandparents were straight from Italy, spoke no English and the big Italian family enjoyed traditional Italian food. I guess one of their traditional holiday food items was "tree-pay" that was cooked in their delicious homemade tomato sauce. I popped one of those babies in my mouth and chewed and chewed and chewed and chewed and chewed and chewed and chewed and chewed. I fricken didn't know what to do. It would be rude to spit it out and who wants to be caught or seen spitting? And this "tree-pay" was too big to swallow. I guess I had a mortified look on my face and his br0ther asked me whether everything was alright, then started laughing! Well, "tree-pay" is how they pronounced tripe and what I was gnawing on was nothing more than a cow's stomach lining cooked in this tomato sauce. Now, knowing what I had in my mouth almost made me want to hurl. So black pudding may be very tasty but knowing what's in it would probably stop me from even tasting it.
By #509475 28,Mar,16 17:56
OK here goes . Get your frying pan cast iron one is best .Put a hunk of lard in and shove it on the stove .When it gets nice and hot crack your eggs in the fat and cook till done.Take out and put on plate .Next go the sausage and bacon .Cook till done.Put on plate .Then put the sliced tom's in they only need a few minutes outherwise there buggered . shove on plate . Next in all the swimmy fat you dunk your slice of bread ,few minuetrs for that . Then drain off the fat leaving just a coating in the pan . Then empty your baked beans in tomatoe sauce in the pan and cook .Shove on plate . If you want black pudding you can cook that with the sausage and bacon .And there you have a deliciouse mess .Bon appetit .Or bon voyage as they say .

Black pudding is a type of bl00d sausage commonly eaten in Great Britain, Ireland and in other parts of Europe.It is generally made from pork fat or beef suet, pork bl00d and a relatively high proportion of oatmeal, in some recipes mixed with grits (oat groats) and sometimes even barley groats. Black pudding pre-sliced may still have a plastic wrap around the circumference akin to a condom that must be removed before cooking.
By routemaster [Ignore] 29,Mar,16 02:31 other posts 
You're making me feel hungry!!!!
By #188992 31,Mar,16 17:04
"English Breakfast" always strikes me as gentrification - it's a fry up!

So, my instinct is to tell you that it's a combination of some (or ALL in extreme cases) of the following, ALL fried in a bloody great frying pan:
Bacon
Sausages
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Black Pudding (never in mine - it's disgusting!)
Bread
Eggs

In exceptional circumstances I might allow toast instead of fried bread and the addition of baked beans, but the clue is in the name "FRY UP"! Perfect hangover cure - the greasier the better!!!
By #506151 02,Apr,16 07:08
a simple answer to your question is that an 'english breakfast' or 'fry up' may consist of many things. mostly it's sausage and eggs (traditionally a chipolata sausage, very thin) but may also have fried mushrooms, fried tomato, black pudding, fried bread etc. there is no 'standard'.

personally i'd choose the porridge and an espresso.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,16 13:33 other posts 
Thank you, tankgirl. The chipolata sounds similar to our breakfast sausage, which is about 3 inches long and about as big around as a woman's pinky finger. Like I mentioned, what I found unusual was the reference made to "fried". Fried eggs, fried bacon, fried sausage, fried tomatoes, fried mushrooms, fried BREAD, beans and black pudding. It almost seemed that if you ate this for breakfast on Monday, you wouldn't have to eat again until midday on Wednesday.
By #506151 09,Apr,16 09:45
i agree with your last statement, it's a massive amount to eat but you'd be surprised at how many guys (used to) eat it almost every day! i think now it's generally just something people have as a) a hangover cure or b) at a hotel or b&b or c) as a treat at the weekend.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,16 17:52 other posts 
Dog, cat OR other? Please specify what your "other" is?

I'll go first, cat
By sweetslit [Ignore] 08,Apr,16 20:31 other posts 
I have a 3 year old Border Collie flat coat retriever mix, a tortie cat and 3 fish... the dog is very energetic but obedient, my cat is the devil and the fish well they're fish
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,16 21:47 other posts 
Energetic but obedient, that's how Border Collies are wired, plus they're so smart! What is it about your cat that makes him/her "the devil"?

Cats, you love 'em or you don't! I enjoy having a pet and have two cats, myself. I'm gone from home probably no less than 12 hours per day, Monday through Friday and possibly more but that's way too long for a dog to be unattended. My boys are kinda funny, Rudy is rather rude. Every time I get on the phone, he wants to get in my face and meow. The other boy is Ozzie, he has this "I don't give a sh¡t" look on his face all the time. Most of the time he really doesn't give a sh¡t unless it's winter and he wants to creep under the covers on a cold winter's night. Explain that to whoever when the cat jumps on the bed and starts pawing the covers down to get underneath the blanket.
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Apr,16 22:23 other posts 
Dog. ALWAYS dog. I am owned by a twelve year-old Jack Russell Terrier who is my second best friend in the world. Don'r know what I would do without him.
Sneaky critters, cats. Not at all my type of companion. Besides...how can you trust a critter that poops in a box of sand? What the hell are they saving it for?
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 08,Apr,16 23:30 other posts 
Scooter our Cat... we had the best cat in the whole world. He graced us with 14 years of joy... and he will be deeply missed....
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,16 23:40 other posts 
Please tell me about Scooter, what made him "the BEST"?
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 09,Apr,16 09:15 other posts 
he would come running when we would come home. he always wanted to be where we were...he would s l e e p on the bed with us... most friendly social cat.. all 22 pounds of him!

By #316057 08,Apr,16 22:13
only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

oops
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,16 22:22 other posts 
Why "oops"? That's so RANDOM

The honey badger don't care! The honey badger don't give a sh¡t!
By #316057 08,Apr,16 22:48
The other boy is Ozzie, he has this "I don't give a sh¡t" look on his face all the time. Most of the time he really doesn't give a sh¡t unless it's winter and he wants to creep under the .. it remimed of the honey badger thats all. Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Apr,16 23:17 other posts 
You are SO silly, I hope I don't have a flashback to this video the next time he tries to claw his way under the covers. What makes it your correlation between Ozzie, my cat and this honey badger in the video, Ozzie is also black & white, ooooh, that's scary!

By JeffinKS [Ignore] 07,Apr,16 09:59 other posts 
has anyone else noticed that when your in chat room, and you click on a member in the list. it doesn't open a NEW window anymore... you leave the chat room and go to their profile page... then you have to hit back to get back to chat. before if you clicked on them it would open a new window. was there a reason for this change?
--------------------------------------- added after 9 hours

I guess there was no reason....

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,16 15:22 other posts 
Question for anyone that might be able to answer; I was "banished" in Round 3 of Big Br0ther's House and it will cost me 46 points to reenter the house. Does anyone know how the reentry point fee is calculated?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Apr,16 17:29 other posts 
Members in the house = 1 point per member
Plus five points entry ?????

So 41 members in the house = 41 points
Plus 5 for entry/re-entry ?= 5 points
Total: = 46 points

Might be % of the total points in the pot ?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Apr,16 17:47 other posts 
Thank you, I was thinking something similar. This was what I wrote another member;

Apr 6, 10:33 bella!: I was "banished" from the house. Take a look, it will cost me 46 points to reenter the game. The only thing I can think of is that there were 45 players at the time that I was banished and plus 1

Your explanation seems more logical. Thank you, alexblue.
By admin [Ignore] 06,Apr,16 19:31 other posts 
10% of the pool measured at the beginning of current round (applies to all new candidates as well) or your last fee X 2 if you were banished before, whichever is bigger.

Somehow you always concentrate on things that matter least. Learning how people tend to distribute their votes is much more important. And this is something that no predefined formula exists for.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Apr,16 00:46 other posts 
Thank you for your response.

I think that you are mistaken to think that I "concentrate on things that matter least", this was merely a question and I believe that I determined how the 46 point fee was calculated. Do you think that I am or will be the only member to have this question? I don't think so! Yes, I'm a premium paid member, yes, from time to time I will buy points but basically, at the end of each day, I don't acquire any more than 350 to 400 points at any one time. For many members, 46 points would be a significant number of points to pay to reenter a game that they are trying to figure out, never mind that the change in the "rules". Did you notice in my original post, those "rules" differ from the current "rules"?

Thank you for pointing out what you feel are my shortcomings but I assure you, I'm really not as dumb as you think.
By admin [Ignore] 07,Apr,16 08:33 other posts 
And yet you are doing it again. Concentrating on the least important.

This has nothing to do with dumbness ([in]ability to process information). Merely a question of your priorities. And it was not nearly meant as an insult, just an observation.

Also let me remind you that however not in exactly the way they were changed you were the one who proposed me to change the rules during 2nd round. Along with other things your proposal included a change of entry fee for new participants. Did you suppose I could somehow do this without changing the rules?

By #202451 05,Apr,16 22:07
my recent experience at syd is that one cannot type a compound word containing the word s l ee p ... any advice on that please

By #487013 05,Apr,16 22:44
No one really takes time to love or appreciate their toilet... Especially when you consider how much of your shit it takes, and the only time you hug it is when you're drunk....
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 22:48 other posts 
This is actually one of the reasons why I avoid getting drunk. I loath the idea of having to embrace a poop chugger...
By #487013 05,Apr,16 22:54
I know.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 23:25 other posts 
A poop chugger?!

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,16 23:24 other posts 
New game being introduced by admin, Big Br0ther's House, sounds interesting! /bbhouse.php

RULES

Since Mafia Game happened to be too challenging for many, rules in this game are much more simpler.

You enter the house for a mandatory entry fee in points, so that you do not fool around. The fee is non-refundable. The fee is added to the pool. When 10 players entered the house - the game starts. New people can still enter the game even after it started but not when less than 6 hours left to an end of the current round.

Every round you can cast one vote to whom you wish to banish from the house. Each round lasts 24 hours or until one of the members gets more than half of the votes. If 24 hours limit is reached 1 member with most votes is banished. If there are several members with equal amount of votes one is selected randomly out of them. This includes 0 votes if no votes were cast at all.

Votes are "invisible" - no one sees who voted for whom. Feel free to make alliances with other members via private chat.

If you are banished you can re-ented the house any time except when less than 6 hours left to an end of the current round. But the entry fee is doubled every following time, also non-refundable.

If after an end of a round only two players left, the game ends and those two get 1/2 of the points pool each as a reward.

Don't bring your friends if you're not going to play to win!
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

It's getting kray-kray in Big Br0ther's House, 28 members vying to win the 145 points. It only takes 5 points to join in on the "fun"! See you there!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 10:08 other posts 
no thanks.... I'll just be accused of being a whiny bitch and told to get over it....

and usually by the select 5 that always win these silly drama riddled games so why even bother?!?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 12:43 other posts 
I'm gonna have admit, I don't know, what in the heck, is going on! I was one of the members that initially showed an interest in the game. A good number of members joined Round 1 in progress and Round 2 came quickly. There's 33 members playing but only 25 player vote, Round 2 goes the full 24 hours HOWEVER, multiple players are knocked out.

Here's what I'm talking about and I'm hoping that someone can dumb it down for me! I just don't understand!

Events Log3 - memphis entered the house
3 - BigBoss entered the house
3 - Beach entered the house
2 - countryboy54 was banished on round time limit (2 vote[s])
2 - heylittleman was banished on round time limit (2 vote[s])
2 - Bratwurst was banished on round time limit (3 vote[s])
2 - YoungBiHungboy was banished on round time limit (15 vote[s])
2 - Goodwood entered the house
2 - eedze entered the house
2 - rockhard4 entered the house
2 - thatsmallcock entered the house
2 - Bignads78 entered the house
2 - gromback entered the house
2 - ready4u entered the house
2 - usfbulls entered the house
2 - Lonewolf2050 entered the house
2 - big9inch21 entered the house
2 - MrRedFox entered the house
2 - allnatural entered the house
2 - qwedrt43 entered the house
2 - Bigfuckingcock entered the house
2 - houghton entered the house
2 - smiley entered the house
2 - showmeit entered the house
2 - countryboy54 entered the house
2 - snap entered the house
2 - FireMarshall entered the house
2 - M_Coop entered the house
1 - Kraiger56 was banished by 1/2 of votes
1 - curiousfellow86 entered the house
By #460385 05,Apr,16 12:53
Oh come on give it a try. I've already been banned from Big Brothers House with 2 votes. Lol. Seems they don't like me either
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 13:13 other posts 
I am going to give it a try but I don't understand what happened. I understand why the player with 15 votes was booted HOWEVER, I DO NOT understand why Bratwurst with 3 votes and with 2 votes, heylittleman and you were booted. That's where I need some help. Do you understand why you were booted with 2 of 25 votes? And what are the ramifications for the 8 members that didn't vote?
By #460385 05,Apr,16 13:21
I'm assuming I was part of the 10%. It seems that it takes 17 votes to be booted. But if after a round (24) hours if no one has 17 votes then 10% of the house with votes gets booted.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 15:04 other posts 
Where's there mention a mention of 10%?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 17:07 other posts 
Forget about it countryboy, I see that the 10% clause was added after my original copy and paste!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 15:27 other posts 
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Yeah you are sounding like a whiny bitch,why's that Jeff ? cuz you're acting like one....

In any competition there's only a few winners...winners never quit cuz quitters never win....

There's no drama in the games only the people making drama about the games...

Currently my ass is being handed to me in potm,the exctement game....oh well,...it's the way the cookie crumbles...

Come on Jeff,stop being so negative...
By milesbferry [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 19:18 other posts 
A few winners? I thought there was only one winner. The others are not in first place
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 19:36 other posts 
What are you referring to ? "A few winners? I thought there was only one winner. The others are not in first place" in what context....elaborate please...
By milesbferry [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 20:03 other posts 
I'm referring to your previous comme.......Oh, never mind
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 20:21 other posts 
Yeah, I get that...but what's your point ? you just left an open ended statement with no reference to what you are on about.

Are you referring to the games here,or just in general ?
Team sports ?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #80   #81   #82   #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   ...#163

Show It Off