Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #86

Pages:  #1... #81   #82   #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,16 19:22 other posts 
A shout out to Skip Quigly, the man with a plan!

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,16 08:49 other posts 
Words that you will miss seeing in the forum. I will go first;

• Obtuse
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Apr,16 11:58 other posts 
ESOTERIC
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,16 13:13 other posts 
That's a good one!
By #487013 03,Apr,16 13:48
Hounds, dispatched, asshat.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Apr,16 14:04 other posts 
Oh, I'm thinking that "asshat" may still make an occasional appearance...

By #460385 01,Apr,16 19:05
Just got a PM from a friend saying that they just voted for my wife's pic in the Pic Of The Month contest. Weird that it would be there seeing as we didn't put it there. I guess someone is being funny. Does anyone know if you can post another member's pic in the contest. And does anyone know how to remove it from the contest. Thanks.
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

Ok. So someone spent 50 points to enter the wife's pic. Thank you whomever it was. But she would have liked to have picked her own pic to enter in. Sorry you used your points.
--------------------------------------- added after 26 minutes

Ok. And it can only be removed if we delete the pic from our page. Awesome
--------------------------------------- added after 27 minutes

Guess I answered my own questions.
--------------------------------------- added after 36 minutes

If any member can use our pics, the least they could notify us on who did it so we could "THANK THEM"
By #316057 01,Apr,16 23:59
Can I post one
By #460385 02,Apr,16 03:45
Sure go ahead
By #316057 02,Apr,16 04:01
thank you

By #487013 01,Apr,16 01:36
I saw a few old pictures of someone I used to be incredibly close to today. We still have a few words every once in a while but it's not the same. There was a time when my moon and sun rose and set with this person. We talked everyday and I didnt think there was a person who meant more to me. I don't know why but seeing those pics just fucked me up so bad and brought back so many feelings and memories. I haven't stopped crying since. I've seen those pictures a million times before it seems, but it's been a few years since. I don't know why they got me so emotional.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Apr,16 13:45 other posts 
They got you so emotional because our brains and our hearts don't always work as a team. We feel what we feel, no matter what our heads tell us we should do. It's just a sign that you are human.

By #316057 31,Mar,16 07:45
I am butthurt J s delete me as a friend..
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 31,Mar,16 09:02 other posts 
aawww...... well suck it up buttercup
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,16 14:38 other posts 
JeffinKS, please remind me not to look to you when I'm feeling down.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,16 14:37 other posts 
Jamie, let me kiss your "owie".
By JustWill [Ignore] 31,Mar,16 14:42 other posts 
You may not believe this now, given your state of bereavement, but it gets much easier with the passage of time. Just think of all the great times you shared, and let them help you get through your grief.

By #496816 30,Mar,16 07:09
When you're despairing about how to score a fuck on a Friday night - spare a thought for the poor wee haggis, since we're on all things 'British'... Anyone know the story about the difficulty that the haggis has in breeding? (To do with one side of legs being shorter than the other...) Told my bff the story - she didn't believe me of course, but being in Scotland at the time, asked a local shop-keeper. Who immediately completely confirmed what I had told her
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,16 12:08 other posts 
I would like to know what the story, please share.

By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Mar,16 06:02 other posts 
extra extra read all about it organized crime has hit the sexy streets of syd with gang involvement including stealing points cheating and now bulling who new
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,16 12:07 other posts 
Organized crime, for real? I know that point burning does happen but not as much as it used to. There is only one member that I recall this happening to and that was because he whined so much about it happening to him.

By #316057 30,Mar,16 06:47
I will spent 20 points soon read all about it..

By #487013 28,Mar,16 23:35
I got this earlier...

"I have seen so many women in here and you are 28th out a doubt one of the hottest women on the site."

By gosh golly, I am like so ecstatic to be the 28th. What a honor....
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Mar,16 00:41 other posts 
Fuck'em..
By routemaster [Ignore] 29,Mar,16 02:25 other posts 
Well I suppose you could "argue" that 28th is better than not being in the TOP 100 at all

By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 10:31 other posts 
The asshat was creeping on my page this morning. For a guy who has blacklisted me, he certainly seems to find me quite fascinating.
By routemaster [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 11:33 other posts 
I wonder if its the same guy who blacklisted me and still keeps visiting my page
By #487013 27,Mar,16 12:10
Maybe he wants your weiner.
By routemaster [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 12:16 other posts 
Too late now
By #316057 27,Mar,16 12:35
To bad no one wants my weiner
By #487013 27,Mar,16 12:53
Sorry.
By #316057 27,Mar,16 13:33
Lol

By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 19:44 other posts 
Thanks for that. My wiener just went "turtle" on me at the thought, and I don't know if it will ever recover...
By #316057 28,Mar,16 07:43
Sorry
By #487013 28,Mar,16 18:43
Lol
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 15:37 other posts 
Must have been looking for the Easter Bunny!! He stopped by here also.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 15:47 other posts 
He's after the cream filled eggs...

By routemaster [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 07:56 other posts 
Ain't it bloody marvellous? After a prolonged dry spell and a beautiful sunny day on Good Friday with a hint of spring in the air, yesterday was grey and then wet in the afternoon and today there's been hailstones, thunder and back to gale f o r c e winds again. So it must be the Easter holiday. I also forgot to put the clocks and watches forward an hour last night so was late getting up this morning and had to postpone my plans to go to a heritage steam railway until tomorrow but with the weather the way it is, its probably best I didn't go today. Let's hope it will be better tomorrow. I hope the rest of you are enjoying the holiday anyway, wherever you are and whatever the weather.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 00:25 other posts 
Have you noticed the "new" feature on each member's page? It's something to use if you're at a loss for words. There's something similar if you want to post a comment on a picture and you don't know quite what to say. Oh, that admin, he's such a funny guy!

/communication.php
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 00:39 other posts 
I had a look and got bored so I took bits and pieces and come up with this(it's a joke btw not aimed at anyone)

Oh no you're trouble aren't you?You are the only woman that exists.We both know where this is heading. Let’s cut to the chase—call me an insensitive, self-involved, immature asshole and break up with me.Is this your busy season? Is this a busy time for you?
By admin [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 00:56 other posts 
Not my idea. I personally think that the ones who can't say anything in chat would not be able to read and use that properly anyway. Still, it can't do worse and was not hard to make.

And it's not funny that 80% of people here can't support an interesting conversation and a lot can't even express themselves without abundant use of emoticons. It's sad.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 01:04 other posts 
I gotta say I probably use the emoticons here a bit too much.But it's part of communication now...even 'lol' used to mean something else...there's a comedian who does a routine where he talks about the audience responding by saying 'lol' rather than actually laughing..and I do think conversation has been stifled since mobile internet,simply because people google the answers to questions posed to them...
By admin [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 08:50 other posts 
People google answers? You are either an optimist or your friends all have advanced degrees.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 17:08 other posts 
All my friends have degrees,they got them from the University of life...I'm a nerd.What I talk about is really boring to 95% of people,so my questions tend to leave people searching google...
By #507189 25,Mar,16 10:51
My cousin has his masters degree in teaching but is the most stupidest man I have ever met when it comes to common sense or critical thinking ability.. The only thing he is most suited for is winning the stupidity contest of the century..
By mr_blue [Ignore] 25,Mar,16 20:33 other posts 
"University of life" is just a way of saying life experience...

"My cousin has his masters degree in teaching but is the most stupidest man I have ever met when it comes to common sense or critical thinking ability.. The only thing he is most suited for is winning the stupidity contest of the century.."

But he might have given hope and meaning to one of his students lives by inspiring them....every cloud and all that...

Others might see what you don't see..
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,16 21:10 other posts 
True that!

My father is/was a high school teacher and also had a masters degree. When he retired from the Detroit Public School System, his colleagues organized an informal gathering at a nearby restaurant. It was nice to see faces relating to the names that we heard over the years HOWEVER I was more surprised to see the different young people that popped in some with small tokens of appreciation, some to say thank you and goodbye. There were many handshakes and even hugs.

My s¡ster and I were bowled over as my pops is not what I would consider to be an affectionate father. He seemed to try to avoid our hugs by crossing his arms across his chest. There were moments that we were a little teary eyed, proud to know that our pops touched so many hearts and sad that we didn't have that wonderful relationship that these young people had shared with him.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 05:34 other posts 
Did you know that I run a back rub delivery service? Give me your number and your address and I'll be there as soon as I can.
By routemaster [Ignore] 22,Mar,16 16:12 other posts 
In answer to admin, I don't use emoticons because I can't express myself "without an abundant use" of them, I am perfectly capable of expressing myself. I use them as an extra to show the person whose pic(s) I am complimenting how much I have enjoyed them
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Mar,16 17:31 other posts 
Agreed. But you replied to me, not to the admin. Meanwhile, let me express myself too:
By routemaster [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 02:58 other posts 
Sorry if you thought I was ignoring you but this was also a reply to admin's comments of 20th March
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Mar,16 05:55 other posts 
No no I didn't think anything like that.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Mar,16 17:32 other posts 
this way too, expressing myself clearly, i hope
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Mar,16 17:33 other posts 
moreover, i'd also say
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Mar,16 17:33 other posts 
and, finally,

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #81   #82   #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   ...#163

Show It Off