Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #74

Pages:  #1... #69   #70   #71   #72   #73   #74   #75   #76   #77   #78   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By routemaster [Ignore] 06,Jul,16 05:12 other posts 
Just a small point and I'm not bothered about the points, if I see a dick or bum I like I will compliment and vote HOT regardless. Its just that I have just put a message on a guy's profile, a newcomer to SYD, and got four points for it. He'd been here a couple of days. Yet yesterday when I did the same thing for someone else who had also been here a couple of days, no points at all. As I said, I'm not worried about the points but this does seem a bit inconsistent
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 06,Jul,16 07:27 other posts 
if you are one of the first to comment/message a new mwmber you get the points.... but if your number 5 or 6 to message him you dont get the 4 points...
By #460385 06,Jul,16 08:09
If the member is new with pics you will recieve the 4 points. If the new member has no pics you will not recieve the 4 points.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

You can give it a try. Find 2 new members one with pics and one without. Just say welcome or hi on their main page and see what happens.

By #494374 04,Jul,16 20:46
/polls/258.html I want to see if the backside of the ladies is as popular on here as I think
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,16 21:30 other posts 
Heck, I love to see a guy with a nice behind and that's what you're going to find in MY FAVORITES (with the exception of a couple pictures of Starsky, the "daft Dutch boy").

A nice masculine behind has some shape, some curves. Nothing appealing about a guy wearing baggy butt jeans because his ass is flat!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 22:54 other posts 
Hey, y'all! Don't forget to participate in 2Kinky's poll, only 10 participants thus far.

Looks like MELONS are in the lead.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,16 13:16 other posts 
Don't you just love these long holiday weekends?

Yesterday, I was in a nearby city that's on the St. Clair River that overlooks Canada. This Michigan city has a beautiful "downtown" area, lots of restaurants, bars, antique shops, a quilting store, an old time candy shop, small movie theater, you get the picture, don't you? So we grab a drink and a bite to eat and after, we go for a walk. As luck would have it, I need to use a toilet! 😲 So we're in this cute shop and I ask the merchant if there's a restroom that I can use and as MY luck would have it, she tells me there's something in the next block OR something right across the street. We cross in the middle of the block, dodging traffic and now carefully walking down the sloping banks toward the river only to find two frickin' Port-a-Pott's! I approached the larger one, the smaller one was no bigger than a phone booth, but as soon as I opened the door I knew there was no way in hell, that I was going to step in! The smaller one wasn't quite as nasty, but not by much. It was a quick in and quick out and I didn't want anything of mine touching anything in there. To add insult to injury, there was no place to wash my hands and feeling all yucky, we decided to leave. Geesh! Nothing worse or more disgusting than one of those nasty contraptions during the course of a busy holiday weekend!

It must be nice to be a guy in situations like this!

By #460385 02,Jul,16 07:39
We are ok with the rules of the game. It is what it is. My original post was not to bitch about the game or to administration. But to express our displeasure with members voting against pics. But it sure would be nice to see who the people are that vote against you. Maybe that would discourage members from doing it anymore. Or at least give us the right to return the negative favor.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,16 18:09 other posts 
"We're adults, right? Shouldn't we be able to handle a downvote."

"I don't think negatively voting in potm should cost points. After all, it is a contest, and the lack of cost to cast a vote is one of the things that keeps it interesting. If any aspect of in it had a cost, it'd discourage anyone from voting. Why should a entrant receive nothing but free positivity on their photo? Are they not level-headed enough to handle that someone thinks another photo is better? I understand the ego is a fragile thing, but damn.
And why should we know who voted negatively on a contest submission? Isn't that kinda unfair in a way? Being able to cast a vote in a contest is great, but when we start naming people who voted one way or the other, it's just an invasion of privacy... And since we seem to like comparing apples and oranges, would it be viewed as acceptable to give the winner of an election the names of everyone who voted for their opponents?"

THERE YOU GO, THERE'S YOUR ANSWER.
By #460385 02,Jul,16 21:56
Sure you can look at it that way. But why do we know who does good things. Why are we notified who sends us gifts. Who votes hot for our pics. The site was not designed to be all rainbows and unicorns. So why can't we know who does bad things. Hmmmm. Can't have it both ways. But I guess you can. Lol
By admin [Ignore] 03,Jul,16 12:02 other posts 
You are notified about all bad things mostly too. But pic of the month contest was made different exactly to be different. To add some variety to the site.

I could naturally make it the same way as everything - that entering would be free, voting would cost points and people could see who voted and how for their pics. Exactly like it is with generally uploaded images.

But I made it other way around on purpose. It's exact opposite - you pay to enter but don't pay to vote and no one sees the vote. And the purpose was, as I said above, to add some variety to the site.
By #460385 03,Jul,16 17:20
It is fine. Don't change a thing. Now we have a negative vote that will stay anonymous too.

By #515451 03,Jul,16 05:03
I've already had people try to downvote mine. And for no reason at all, apart from being unfair, in my belief. /pic_of_month.php?id=7213
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,16 06:19 other posts 
Just a couple of my observations and opinion: 1) keep in mind that you're in competition with approximately 150 other SYD members 2) you haven't even been a member for a full 48 hours 3) visual appeal is important but you might want to drop it down a notch and try to endear yourself with the other members and 4) being in the second spot isn't so bad being that it's day #3, you've got 28 more days in the month.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jul,16 10:52 other posts 
He was a strange sort of individual.
Aside from his belief in "penis-babies", he seemed to think that he was the only sperm donor to ever walk the planet.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,16 11:27 other posts 
I read his bio which stated he was only 24 years old, has been doing this for 4 years and that he's produced 50 b@bies. Basically, that's a pace of one b@by each month. Strange, I had some idea that sperm banks or whatever he was involved in were more "selective" about their donors.

Here's my analogies and I'm talking about America; stallions aren't anything until they are proven winners, ie they've won multiple races or what's called the Triple Crown, the 3 races that include the Kentucky Derby. Dogs/bitches don't get AKC (American Kennel Club) certification until they've won "x" amount of points, in various shows and under various classifications. Then and only then is the breeder able to demand high dollar for stud fees or if you own the bitch, will you be able to justify big dollar amounts for the pups. So what I'm saying is at 24 years old, are possible clients only looking at his outward package (no pun intended) or has he fully and honestly disclosed his level of schooling so that possible clients are aware of his intelligence or the intelligence within his bl00dline? The health background for him and his people. For cryin' out loud, how good are his teeth, is there premature balding, does he come with any warranty?

I don't know but his story seemed "too good to be true".....

By #515451 02,Jul,16 18:20
What do you guys think?

/viyw57ukj09spic.html
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Jul,16 18:26 other posts 
Based on the photo's caption, I have to tell you that your penis does not look at all like fifty whole babies have passed through it. You'd think that giving birth in that fashion would wreck the hell out of a guy's dingus.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jul,16 16:04 other posts 
Wouldn't it be nice if all the keyboard warriors that only act under anonymity had enough backbone or cajones to own their actions? Maybe members would have a better perception of who these warriors really are.

By routemaster [Ignore] 01,Jul,16 11:51 other posts 
Today, 1st July 2016, is the centenary of the Battle of the Somme, one of the biggest battles in British military history. A two minutes silence was held in the UK at 7.28 a.m. followed by the blowing of whistles at the exact time 100 years ago the signal was given. We will remember them

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,16 08:16 other posts 
Still amazing after 149 years, Happy Birthday, Canada! 🎂🎈🎉

Happy Canada Day to our neighbors to our north, Canada! Whatever you choose to do this weekend, have fun and be safe!

By Sickboy [Ignore] 25,Jun,16 15:10 other posts 
The thing about happiness is that you only know you had it when it's gone.
I mean you may think to yourself you are happy but you focus on the pretty bullshit, next job or whatever, it's only looking back by comparison what comes after, that you really understand that's what's happiness felt like.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,16 08:11 other posts 
Truer words were never spoken!

By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 22:45 other posts 
I just noticed the IGNORE button that now appears beside the posting member's name in the forum.
Does hitting that button block that member forever in all threads, or just that particular post/comment?
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 23:08 other posts 
I noticed that, too. I didn't want to try it, I'm not adventurous. I wonder if admin will explain what that feature is and how it works?
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 23:13 other posts 
He just replied to a message I sent about it. He suggested that I try it and see. So...I did. If you click it, it asks if you want to add the member to your blacklist.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,16 08:22 other posts 
@ JustWill, so the [Ignore] feature is just a fast track way to blacklist another member? Geesh, blacklisting is too harsh!!

I thought that the [+] and [-] options in the lower right were to be developed into more of a way to gauge how members felt about that post, and that particular member's input. The only concern I have with that feature is that this feature proved to be something that members could use to show disrespect to the posting members post and for nothing else then being spiteful and contrary.

If you recall, there were instances where a prominent member continually voted down selected members threads and posts. It really didn't matter the substance of the selected members threads or posts, the prominent member did not attempt to respond and debate the post, it was an automatic, it was always just a [-] vote.
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Jun,16 10:03 other posts 
That is basically what the ignore button is.
I actually understand why Admin put it there. He believes that, if someone is annoying you and giving you problems, the best way to stop it is to just ban them and be done with it. Nobody "wins" the internet, so continuing to exchange insults with people you don't like just escalates and accomplishes nothing. You can't fix stupid. He feels that, by not banning the folks that are bothering you, you are showing that you actually enjoy the fighting. It is a valid argument.
I have no idea why the [+] and [-] thing never developed.
As the receiver of those constant [-] votes from that particular member, I recall that nonsense quite well.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,16 10:49 other posts 
Wait until you have been cooter-fied then tell me how you're feeling about that!

Maybe instead of saying Woo Hoo , you will be saying Hoo Hoo...

By #487013 22,Jun,16 23:19
I apologize to all my old friends if I seem distant, I love you all and hope everyone is well. I've been dealing with a serious bout of depression and have had a hard time getting over my anti-social funk.
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Jun,16 23:37 other posts 
Sending you positive thoughts!
By #507249 22,Jun,16 23:47
I'll second those positive thoughts!
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 03:15 other posts 
Luv you girl

By routemaster [Ignore] 22,Jun,16 22:48 other posts 
This is a message principally for bella! but I wonder if other people have had the same problem. I've just got back from a holiday in Ireland but when I clicked on your name in my friends' list to send you some photos, all I got was a "log in" page for SYC. This doesn't happen when I click on my male friends in the list. I hope this is just a temporary glitch
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Jun,16 23:04 other posts 
"note that login is independent for dick and cunt sites - even if you are logged in with one of them, you may need to login with another"
By Cox4you [Ignore] 23,Jun,16 02:45 other posts 
I too have had that happen just recently and it was never that way before. Once I logged onto syd I could maneuver right over to the syc side without a need to log on there. It now prompts that log on.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,16 21:31 other posts 
This is a sincere question and I hope someone is able to "dumb it down" for me, in a way that it makes sense.

There's a male member that states he is gay, happily married ( not sure if he's married to a male or female ) and in his "favs" are pictures of boobs and pussy.

I always thought that gay men were not attracted to feminine parts, but physically and emotionally attracted to men and their masculine parts.
By #358797 17,Jun,16 22:08
Maybe he's a gay fella who wishes he could transition and he likes those boobies in a more personal sense than we could understand...
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,16 22:23 other posts 
Maybe, but wouldn't he then consider himself to be transsexual?
By #358797 18,Jun,16 01:54
I don't know. That's a good question though.
I shall investigate this further and pester my gay buddies for answers...
By #494679 17,Jun,16 22:38
Hiya. I consider myself somewhere between gay and bisexual, Bella. Now that I've experienced both, I'd say I'm much more interested and emotionally connected to having a male partner. I'm still attracted to women as much as I am to men, but I think that's more of a physical thing rather than an emotional one.
One thing that occurred to me regarding the member's profile you mentioned is that he might actually be straight, but here due to his curiosity and states that he's gay so that gay members here might approach him for a chat?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jun,16 23:50 other posts 
Thank you, Mersey, for your thoughts on this question. And that might be exactly how this fella feels.
By #201583 18,Jun,16 21:40
I love women's nipples. Just touching big boobs gives me the Willies. But Acups or Bcups are OK. I can even masterbate in front of a woman, or perform oral on a woman. However, I see it as a chore and have to think of it as a personal challenge to devote enough pride to do the job right. Then again I have been desensitized to the vagina, as just looking at it when I was much younger mad me nauseous. Now, I only get nauseous with large labia.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jun,16 23:54 other posts 
Hi, cumdump, good to see you again!

A personal challenge, is it? Well, I understand your sense of pride about doing a job and doing it right..... after all, you were a Marine!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 18,Jun,16 21:56 other posts 
bella...might want to message him and ask...I don't know why he'd have those in his faves, either. Maybe he's friends with them and just wanted to make them happy by faving their pictures as an act of kindness...or maybe they faved his pictures first so he faved them back, to be friendly 'n polite, and as a way of thanking them.
By #358729 20,Jun,16 09:53
I have a gay friend & have been to his house many times for parties. I was quite surprised to find out how fascinated him & his gay friends were with women's boobs... obviously the bigger the better but they even loved seeing cleavage from us smaller chested ladies such as myself. Not so sure about them liking other female body parts though but they LOVE women's boobs!!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,16 14:14 other posts 
Alrighty, then!
By #460385 20,Jun,16 15:05
Maybe the gay gentleman is " cornfused " .
By #509475 20,Jun,16 17:24
All males like boobs . Regardless of there sexual orientation . Its a maternal thing . Its the first thing a baby sees after it comes down the chute . you never get over a thing like that . Snuggling in to those hooters and feeling warm snug secure and well fed .
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 20,Jun,16 18:22 other posts 
I have no interest in "boobs"
By routemaster [Ignore] 22,Jun,16 22:44 other posts 
I have no interest sexually in ladies but you don't have to fancy someone to be friends with them. Some of my best friends are the opposite sex who all know I'm gay and I wouldn't want it to be otherwise. Also, contrary to popular belief, I can tell whether a lady is attractive or not, I just don't get the excitement I do when I look at men and being gay isn't just about sex, its a culture thing too, a meeting of mindsets.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #69   #70   #71   #72   #73   #74   #75   #76   #77   #78   ...#163

Show It Off