Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Swallowing cum after cock sucking

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #152413 [Ignore] 08,Apr,11 16:50
Dont you just love swallowing a cum squirting out of a wet cockhead? Do you love it? Or do you just love sucking a cock?

New Comment       Rating: 0  


Comments:
By curious10 [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 18:05 other posts 
There really is no reason not to swallow the creamy delicious sperm. It he ejaculates in your mouth you will always end up swallowing some so might as well learn to love having cum in your tummy


By Abigail [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 11:48 other posts 
Everything about it! You get to taste a delicious cock, who's aroused and hard because you are sexy and wants to use you for his pleasure, then make it go crazy with pleasure! The absolute best is at the end one the penis loses control and starts throbbing and then gives you your nice creamy reward. And oh damn, is it so hot tasting it first before realizing he is already coming in your mouth. Then the swallow. It's like one of the hottest fucking things ever.
By littleboabie [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 11:36 other posts 
well put
By Fuchs72 [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 16:38 other posts  ⤴
exactly this!

I love it when the guy loses a bit control bc of i am sucking his cock. And it really turns me on when he starts to breathe heavier and faster. Grabs my head and starts to fuck my mouth. And then he cums hard and your reward is his warm load.
I always swallow.


By swallower [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 13:25 other posts 
I swallowed the very first time I sucked cock and I still do,when I suck I tell them that when they're ready to shoot I want it down my throat or up my hole,I don't do facial since it can be messy and I want every drop since I am CUMWHORE


By Pawpaw [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 13:16 other posts 
Spitters are Quitters!! 😂 😂 😂


By Pawpaw [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 13:12 other posts 
The panting, the throbbing, the stiffening, the pulsing up the shaft! Gulp it down big boy!!


By Pawpaw [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 13:07 other posts 
My three favorite words are! Here it CUMS!!


By littleboabie [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 11:36 other posts 
Swallow you have earned it


By LGA6969 [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 08:38 other posts 
I love swallowing the sticky goodness


By Rick1974 [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 15:57 other posts 
I love sucking it and squeezing every morsel out


By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jan,22 13:31 other posts 
Tecsan- I heard you like it when your men plug your nose as they cum in your mouth.. forcing you to swallow..
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Jan,22 03:41 other posts 
Really, is that what they do to you when you give them their free coupon blowjob....OR...Is it the half off special on the next one??????????????????????????????????????????????????????


By cocklvr [Ignore] 18,Jan,22 01:30 other posts 
When I suck a guys cock, I like to suck on his cock until he cums, then hold his cock in my mouth letting all his cum drain onto my tongue, until he is totally flacid. I try not to overstimulate his cock too soon after his orgasm. After a bit, with his cock still in my mouth I will slowly slide my mouth off his cock, savoring every moment of the orgasm he just fed me. Of course I always swallow. I love sucking cock and swallowing cum!

I'm usually ready to go again before he is.


By #649379 15,Jan,22 13:00
Not only do I do it, I'm always a little sad when he's done pumping cum in my mouth. That's why I give nice long after sucks just to make sure I get it all, and to maybe get another load
By thebeewolf [Ignore] 15,Jan,22 13:14 other posts 
Yeah, the guy who's been sucking me lately just keeps on sucking until I pull away from him. I think he'd just suck it all night if I let him.
By german_guy [Ignore] 15,Jan,22 15:33 other posts 
u should have let him
By #649379 15,Jan,22 18:52⤴
Is it me? Sounds like me


By thebeewolf [Ignore] 15,Jan,22 12:06 other posts 
As a guy who regularly unzips for cocksucking guys, I just want to say how glad I am that you're all out there. The only thing better than squirting a load of hot seed into someone's mouth after an excellent blowjob is...squirting a load of hot seed into someone's mouth who really, really wants that sperm. It's extra good knowing that it's feeding the hungry.


By #660539 15,Jan,22 10:40
I love sucking cock and I always swallow. I wish I could suck off a dozen guys at a party.


By #637049 13,Jan,22 12:51
I always swallow.


By #652988 19,Dec,21 10:16
O will as soon as I get to suck one


By #652988 19,Dec,21 09:58
I will when I get to sick my first dick


By #612934 26,Mar,20 10:46
i love sucking cock but i love to see a guy cum and when his cock is covered in spunk its then that i love to suck it all off yummy


By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 26,Mar,20 00:05 other posts 
Hubby here. A guy giving you his load whilst you're sucking his cock is simply your reward for a job well done. Swallowing is the reward I like to give to myself . I could never imagine wasting a load and not swallowing?


By #612966 25,Mar,20 19:41
I want to make a guy cum when i suck a cock. Love it when his load is squirting in my mouth.


By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 12,Mar,20 10:05 other posts 
I love the taste and feel of cum in my mouth before I swallow - yum yum add_smile("")


By #547532 04,May,18 00:33
I feel the need to correct a small error. You don't swallow cum after a cock sucking, you swallow cum during a cock sucking.
By #535695 17,Aug,18 18:51
Unless you let it linger in your mouth for a while to enjoy the full flavor. YUM
By #505462 21,Aug,18 17:35
That's how I like to do it. I hold the cock in my mouth and let it full drain and go soft again before sliding my lips off and swallowing the cum.
By #571440 13,Nov,18 05:17
me also!
By #601253 11,Mar,20 19:44⤴
That’s so hot....i will suck your cock like that then
By Rob00 [Ignore] 21,Aug,18 23:59 other posts  ⤴
Mmmm i like to savor it in my mouth for the full flavor Yum


By #612667 11,Mar,20 00:02
Always love a warm load squirted in my mouth mmmm


By bi1953 [Ignore] 19,Feb,20 06:54 other posts 
I always swallow. I love hot slippery cum in my mouth.


By #424688 19,Feb,20 03:10
I love bring a man to orgasm and having loads of his sperm fill my mouth, I swallow every squirt!


By #611508 19,Feb,20 00:50
I love sucking dick, like it if a guy forced my head on it unless I don't get a taste of his cum. I actually like watching cum shoot out but want to catch it all. Only 1 guy whose cum I didn't like, it was bitter


By #578259 13,Feb,19 16:00
If there is one thing that I really hate. It is males who are stingy with their Cum Loads. If I'm going to invest the time and energy into Sucking a Guy's Cock. He better dsmn well understand that the payment I'm expecting is that he is going to Bust His Nut in my Cum hungry mouth! That's the only reason I have ever sucked any Male Off!


By #572188 17,Nov,18 19:19
Yeah I love receiving warm load of cum after sucking hard cock for a while.I keep sucking warm cum , when guy is ejaculating in my mouth.It is my reward from him I should swallow.


By #545468 13,Nov,18 23:30
Of course I swallow cum. It's delicious and I also love the feel of his cock pumping cum into me ... the pulsing of his throbbing cock


By #571688 11,Nov,18 09:41
I love swallowing warm loads of my own cum, shooting straight in my mouth.I would like sucking dick too, but can't find anyone who would let me suck him


By #555896 11,Nov,18 08:09
i love the feel of it squirting into my mouth


By Irish7X5 [Ignore] 11,Nov,18 05:41 other posts 
I like to take every drop


By #537175 08,Sep,18 18:27
I prefer my bf to shoot on my face , but he is such a big cummer , lots get in my mouth and I kiss him with all the wet cum .


By Joe93930 [Ignore] 08,Sep,18 15:34 other posts 
I usually have guys cum on my face but when they do cum in my mouth I swallow every bit.


By #566722 08,Sep,18 11:44
I dream about this to happen for so long.On my knees sucking a guy off and swallow his whole load.I had so many practise with my dildo.


By #544423 17,Aug,18 13:56
oh yea if ya cum in my mouth imma swallow it for sure. love it


By #555896 17,Aug,18 08:06
I love sucking cock and being rewarded with a nice mouthful of creamy cum


By #505462 14,Aug,18 13:37
I absolutely *LOVE* having a nice cock in my mouth and feeling it throb as fresh warm semen unloads across my tongue or down my throat. I very much enjoy the taste and texture of cum, and I truly appreciate semen as a precious gift that I always swallow.


By Rob00 [Ignore] 14,Aug,18 05:14 other posts 
I Love sucking off a guys penis,i always swallow his Fresh precious gift that he has served me,and its polite to do so


By #522126 14,Aug,18 04:25
As my Wife says "what is the point of sucking a cock if you don't swallow the cum?" And she is an expert at it!!


New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  



Show It Off