Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Swallowing cum after cock sucking

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #152413 [Ignore] 08,Apr,11 16:50
Dont you just love swallowing a cum squirting out of a wet cockhead? Do you love it? Or do you just love sucking a cock?

New Comment       Rating: 0  


Comments:
By #252724 02,May,13 22:44
I love the entire scene. Feeling the cock stiffen and begin to pulse then those hot spurts hitting my tongue and filling my mouth. The change in breathing the hips
thrusting forward and the legs giving way to spasms and squeezing and pumping out the last few drops....


By Ablaze [Ignore] 01,May,13 10:33 other posts 
I love to eat cum


By #220845 01,May,13 05:06
It's a very erotic act


By #220845 27,Apr,13 11:34
Nothing like the sensation of a stiff Cock twitching and throbbing and that jet of hot current.


By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Apr,11 20:41 other posts 
First of all, if I'm not willing to swallow a guy's sperm I don't suck his dick.

When I give a guy a blow job and he ejaculates in my mouth he is giving me a thank you gift for a job for a job well done. And it's a really nice gift, it's part of him, it's his sperm. It would be really rude to reject that gift by spitting it out.

So, yes, I swallow with pleasure.
By #358797 26,Apr,13 13:03
Good point!


By #376736 26,Apr,13 09:16
Not swallowing would be like ordering a meal and then not eating it.
By #358284 26,Apr,13 09:21
Agreed!!


By #327529 19,Dec,12 13:03
how can you separate the two?...very disappointed if a guy won't cum in my mouth and let me swallow it down after sucking him.


By #164428 05,Mar,12 04:33
I love swallowing!
By #143536 09,Mar,12 13:37
+1,000 for all my swallowers!!


By Ablaze [Ignore] 07,Mar,12 18:30 other posts 
I love cum and sperm - sometimes to eat it, sometimes to have it on my face or body.


By #181785 06,Mar,12 01:34
Love it


By #74896 13,Apr,11 07:37
I love to eat sperm from person I know well.Very often I taste my own cum


By #135540 11,Apr,11 13:49
Are they afraid of HIV? Or, are they really straight?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Apr,11 20:55 other posts 
The probability of contracting HIV from oral sex, even including swallowing, is somewhere between negligible and non-existant.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Apr,11 20:59 other posts  ⤴
And yes, many actors in gay porn are really straight. They're doing it for the money. Gay porn pays a LOT better, something like five or ten times as much as straight porn.


By #74732 08,Apr,11 18:36
Does it not make you sick
By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Apr,11 20:33 other posts 
Of course not, it makes you feel good.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Apr,11 20:41 other posts 
See my comment below.
By #152815 09,Apr,11 04:28⤴
It hasn't made me sick yet and I swallowed lots of guys cum.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Apr,11 20:52 other posts 
Nor has it made me sick and I've probably swallowed a gallon or more.


By #24821 11,Apr,11 09:10
so yes it sounds like everybody who sucks cock loves to swallow cum. so how come on all the gay vids (at least what i've seen) the guys all seem to hate getting cum even near their mouth?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Apr,11 20:50 other posts 
What gay videos have you been watching? Slurping up the jizz is a major part of a lot of gay porn.


By #6437 11,Apr,11 06:53
MMMMMM YES! I love to swallw hot cock cum. I swallow every chance i get, I also eat my own hot loads of cum.


By mikeyd270 [Ignore] 09,Apr,11 03:51 other posts 
I love to suck cock and I love to swallow!!!


By #115095 08,Apr,11 22:07
Oh my yes. Love to suck cock and swallow.


By #150240 08,Apr,11 19:57
Love to swallow cum anytime I can


New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  



Show It Off