|
Started by #152413 [Ignore] 08,Apr,11 16:50
New Comment Rating: 0 Similar topics: 1.frenching a cock head 2.any straight guys who love to suck cock 3.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock 4.**** kissing but LOVE sucking cock 5.Kinky sex Comments: | ||
Just sayin'...
Its an awesome finish to a great blow job!!! Like dessert
...and i love sucking cocks so much!!!
I love sucking cocks to make them cum off and shoot their thick creamy cum in my mouth so i can taste and swallow every single drop of that precious creamy sperm!
But HIV and Hep. C are still very much happening right NOW!
Inform and protect yourself.
i only have unprotected sex with my BF for 20 years, the concept works!
Blowjob: no condom, BUT: NO cum exchange.
Fucking: ALLWAYS with a condom.
These are the rules I've sticked to, and I am still negative...
[deleted image]
New Comment Go to top