Recent Posts of member Tempp

By Tempp 25,Mar,24 23:20
About the same, but I like a man with a bush. Well proportioned for sure. But shaving the shaft is nice, I shave mine. I'd also like him to have substantial balls to play with while I suck.

By Tempp 25,Mar,24 23:16
7 1/2" and moderate thickness. Sadly I was young and hadn't figured out to just relax and take it in. Now I know better.

I have a big mouth and have recently had a man that was 7" and kinda thinnish. I've also had a man who was 6x6, very thick, and his cock filled my mouth more than the other guy. But I loved them both, as I love smaller men.

By Tempp 02,Jul,23 21:29
Age 10 on a sleepover. My friend introduced me to it. I liked it a lot, even though we didn't cum yet.

Age ~14, with neighbor. Initially he didn't cum but over the next two years he did. We didn't take it in our mouths, finished with handjobs. Still lots of fun.

Age 15 with another friend. Our first time sucking each other to completion. Only did it once.

I regret not getting together with the last two more often, but you didn't dare get caught in those days.

By Tempp 21,May,23 15:13
I'm glad I started up with guys again. I love sucking cock. Try it.

By Tempp 21,May,23 15:12
Interesting question, I had to pause and make a list. Four as a teen, then none until recently, then five more. I've eaten five people's cum.

By Tempp 21,May,23 15:09
A guy, we were both about 10. His idea, on a sleepover. We met up occasionally, until we got caught, then never got together again. But there were others...

By Tempp 27,Aug,22 22:56
None from this site, and there are almost 20 who give their location as my town. I think most people on this site are not really interested in hookups. I have had a few encounters using SilverDaddies.

By Tempp 27,Aug,22 22:39
If the cum taste isn't nice, spitting won't get the harsh taste out of your mouth.

By Tempp 01,Apr,22 20:42
Ain’t sayin’…

By Tempp 29,Mar,22 22:55
Five. Three "a long time ago" and two recently.

By Tempp 25,Mar,22 23:28
Look at the pics for sure.

Even without the tech, there are things I'd wished I had done. The few guys I got with, I should have hooked up with them more. And my girfriend, we should have gone a lot farther.

By Tempp 16,Mar,22 20:14
Almost full size (6.75”) at 15, grew another half inch by age 18. I remember because a bud and I sucked each other in 9th grade, and we were the same size.

By Tempp 05,Sep,21 22:32
Ask her. If she's not into the idea, drop it.

By Tempp 27,Aug,21 09:23
All these pictures make me too hard to post a flaccid pic

By Tempp 25,May,21 23:30
The live version of Rhiannon Giddens doing Spanish Mary with The New Basement Tapes. Watch it wearing headphones in a dark room.