on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

have you ever had gay sex going up.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Jamie [Ignore] 22,Aug,24 05:46  other posts
How old were when you suck a cock .
Who was the one that took your virginity .
How many at one time at time fuck you.
Do you like to getting fuck now??

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By PeachyBttm [Ignore] 30,Aug,24 14:08 other posts 
I was 11 when I first played with a cock (wanked & sucked) and then kept happening when it could for a few month before it progressed into more. He took my virginity. Played with me for 4 years. I'm now 30 and I still love sucking, being fucked and letting men admire my bum

By Jamie [Ignore] 29,Aug,24 09:28 other posts 
I was 12 when my brother and his friends show there cocks. I stoke everyone's cocks. It was exting to me.
Me and one of my brothers friends was walking close the school the building had a lot of bushes. We hide behind we strip nake he mount me try to inserted his cock but it wouldn't go in he spitted in my hole it finally went in . He fuck till he cum in my ASSHOLE. From there on he fuck me often..

By Tempp [Ignore] 28,Aug,24 19:26 other posts 
My friend introduced me at age 10. No orgasms, just a nice feeling.
With a neighbor at ages 14-16. We sucked and finished with handjobs.
At 15 with classmate. He was as big as me (7+) and we’d cum in each other’s mouths.

I wish I could have done more with both of them, but you didn’t dare get caught.

By Olderguy321 [Ignore] 28,Aug,24 17:53 other posts 
I was 12 yrs old old and was having sleep over in my tent in back yard. It was so hot and my friend said maybe we would be better if we toom off our clothes, we both did and I noticed his cock was hard and it made me hard and just had to touch it. After about 10 minutes of petting a was down su king his cock till he lost control and cum in my mouth. Best ever I loved it.8

By Gaystuart [Ignore] 28,Aug,24 17:47 other posts 
First blow job when I was 14 at a friends house , 3 of us who had previously wanked each other decided to try out sucking . we all loved it and all tasted some spunk .

By girllyboi [Ignore] 26,Aug,24 09:35 other posts 
was around 11 sucking a man's cock and swallowing his load and enjoyed it that i continued with him for a few years he also fucked me at 12 since then ive been a bottom for men all my life i love being fucked

By j0shua [Ignore] 24,Aug,24 06:54 other posts 
My first time sucking cock was when I was 12. I lost my virginity to my friends older brother. My first group fuck was about a year after that with 4 of my friends. I've been hooked on getting fucked since my first time.

By PeachyBttm [Ignore] 23,Aug,24 15:19 other posts 
My virginity was taken by a stranger. I love showing my bum off and letting guys have there way with it.

By Cummingforyou [Ignore] 22,Aug,24 20:41 other posts 
A complete stranger took my virginity at 14 in park close to my home . Was just walking around when got chatting to me and asked if I wanted sex . I said yes so he took me to remote area , pulled my pants down took out his cock stuck it in me thrusoaway till he moaned and I felt a warm liquid in me that started to roll down my legs . First blow job was at 16 , another stranger who took out his cock and got me to suck he then Took my penis And sucked it off before finishing me with a handjob vigil my first ejaculation and sensation

By Jamie [Ignore] 22,Aug,24 06:20 other posts 
I been finger fucking myself just thing if I should post who fuck me frist time

By Mongo [Ignore] 22,Aug,24 05:48 other posts 
Hmmm, I think I was about 22 when my best mate blew his load in my mouth
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

As far as being fucked in the ass, came much later, maybe 40ish a co worker fucked me & my gf at the time watched on maturating & both the guy exploded in orgasm simultaneously
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

I haven't been fucked in the ass for quite a few years now, miss it to be honest 🤷‍♀️

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off