Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What was your favorite thing about your first time gay sex

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by thicknsmooth [Ignore] 15,Oct,24 22:48  other posts
I would love to hear your first time gay sex story

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.favorite thing to grab during sex?   2.favorite thing about >^.^<   3.So ... What Is Your "Favorite Drink" ?   4.A gay friend strange wishes   5.What is your favorite thing about your OWN cock?  

Comments:
By Oldwood [Ignore] 18,Oct,24 15:14 other posts 
The summer that I was thirteen I was at my friend Terry’s house and had to take a pee. Just as I started he came in, said he couldn’t wait, and started to pee beside me. When we finished we went back to the rec room and Terry commented that our cocks looked similar and we should compare them. He dropped his pants and was standing there with an erection. I got hard looking at his cock and dropped my pants too. Our cocks were almost identical in size and shape. The next thing I knew we were fondling each other’s cock and balls. I said that I loved his cock and he replied if I love it why don’t I kiss it. I started to kiss the head then started to lick he shaft and then stuck it in my mouth and started sucking him off. It was an amazing feeling. Somehow felt naughty but natural too.
We took turns sucking each other but neither of us came that time because we we afraid of getting caught. That summer we sucked and played with each other almost every day. I still get hard when I think of that wonderful summer.

By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 17,Oct,24 20:23 other posts 
I would love to hear your stories. My first time is written in my blog it was the summer I was 8 years old I love this memory

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off