Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Would you suck your own cock?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #94900 [Ignore] 08,Aug,10 05:08
If i could suck my own i would.... or maybe some boys out there can????

New Comment       Rating: 1  


Comments:
By Fuchs72 [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 19:29 other posts 
I could suck it in the past.


By t-rex [Ignore] 19,Sep,24 16:33 other posts 
Hell yes
By oldsmallcut [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 03:24 other posts 
such a beautiful cock, big cockhead, huge turn on
By t-rex [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 11:06 other posts 


By Username22 [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 03:10 other posts 
I have many times in my younger days. If I can get back that level of flexibility I intend to do it again. It feels good, and makes for no cleanup if you swallow
By oldsmallcut [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 03:16 other posts 
your cock is beautiful, I would suck it if you can't do that yourself ...
By Username22 [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 04:01 other posts 
Thank you


By Pawpaw [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 03:25 other posts 
I could suck mine to the circumsion line at 15,16,17,18! At 15 i could just kiss the tip and lick the helmet head with a lot of effort, had to let all my air out and tried multiple postions, would wind up jerkin into my mouth and onto my face! By 16.5 i was about 6.5 inches and get the whole head in my mouth! By 18 i was about 7 inches and could get about 2 inches in my mouth by standing and a partial squat, reaching behind my legs and pull my head down with my right hand and guiding my cock with my left! I could do that into my 30s! Lots of strechting! Lol
By oldsmallcut [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 03:37 other posts 
so hot to read, never managed to do it, my cock is too short, and now I'm too old. Love circumcision lines, dark visible scars ...


By mrnobody6039 [Ignore] 09,Jun,25 12:59 other posts 
I would definitely suck my own cock, but I can't reach him.So that's why I like guys that have cocks that look like mine.
By oldsmallcut [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 03:23 other posts 
i CHECKED YOUR PICS AND I like youir cock, rather old, not big and a nice chubby belly. I'll suck it for you if you can't do it to yourself ...
I'm old too and my cock is small, even a bit smaller than yours, I'm cut, and I'm chubby too. I'm cut tighter than you, and though shorter than yours, my cockhead is bigger.
The stretch of skin at the bottom of your circumcised area is unusual. I don't have any loose skin left myself


By hotcock33 [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 14:45 other posts 
Definitely...I think most guys would. I can remember trying to when fairly young, and again when older, but never could get that close.


By biggg [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 14:28 other posts 
Of course!


By SV1952 [Ignore] 22,Sep,26 13:01 other posts 
I would if I could- but I can't!
By tb1 [Ignore] 22,Sep,26 14:09 other posts 
Ditto


By Bicunova [Ignore] 22,Sep,26 12:38 other posts 
Yes yes I would, closest was lip my cock head.


By Hairless [Ignore] 22,Sep,26 01:15 other posts 
Yes if I could


By HelmetHead [Ignore] 18,Sep,26 12:17 other posts 
I could suck most of my head when I was around 16, I would definitely still suck mine if I could.


By earthy [Ignore] 18,Mar,25 16:30 other posts 
I would if I could but can't, I've tried lol
By german_guy [Ignore] 18,Mar,25 16:47 other posts 
same here
By petunia51 [Ignore] 17,Sep,26 05:21 other posts  ⤴
My cock is ready for you! You must suck my cock and mayby sometime Jake's one too


By Fatlinesandbeer [Ignore] 02,Nov,25 03:09 other posts 
Yes and it’s big enough to actually do it lol
By Bobbyd73 [Ignore] 16,Sep,26 13:28 other posts 
You should post a video of you sucking yourself. It would be so hot and you would get so many views


By t-rex [Ignore] 15,Sep,26 19:56 other posts 
Hell yeah


By Curiositypeeks [Ignore] 15,Sep,26 19:39 other posts 
I used to be able to back in my early 20's. I could get about 2" in my mouth. Miss those days. But I've been working on it again and have managed to lick the tip and lick inside my opening. Hoping to get at least 1" into my mouth these days. It's fun practicing regardless.....


By Deepcloset [Ignore] 15,Sep,26 19:21 other posts 
Oh yeah


By BIguyAZ [Ignore] 09,Nov,25 06:13 other posts 
I would. Daily. Then I could show my wife how to suck dick.


By cumonme1 [Ignore] 04,Nov,25 10:15 other posts 
Yes I certainly would.


By larryc94024 [Ignore] 02,Nov,25 16:26 other posts 
Absolutely. In fact, I did from when I discovered I could do it at about age 15 to about age 35. I really liked the feel and taste of my hard cock cumming in my mouth. An extra benefit to the fantastic orgasm feel. Can't do it anymore, but I still like the taste of my cum and eat it often - as you can see in my profile videos.


By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 01,Nov,25 04:46 other posts 
In a heartbeat!


By James5 [Ignore] 22,Aug,25 20:53 other posts 
Have done till I was about 35 when I lost my flexibility, realised I could about 16-17 & being single, constantly horny & hard, every spare chance I got alone I’d take my hard cock & lustfully suck myself off. Pleasuring myself till I empty my balls into my mouth, my tongue teases the swollen head of my cock which makes my cock throb & pump loads of thick salty jizz onto my tounge & fills mouth& swallow it all down . My favourite thing to do was to keep sucking my cock after I’d cum & started going a little soft was suck my flaccid cock hard again & make myself cum a 2nd time. Never shared my trick with anyone but I sure as fk fantasies about being watched while I did this , very few women can suck cock, like I suck my own, I know exactly how I want it sucked and when & I always swallow myself.
By tb1 [Ignore] 23,Aug,25 07:25 other posts 
You are one lucky guy
By James5 [Ignore] 23,Aug,25 16:05 other posts 
I still throw my legs over my head even though I can’t reach my aching cock & cum at my mouth and face & I love how it looks with my jizz all in my beard and face, I suck my jizz from my beard and wipe up the rest to eat also. It’s a very gratifying experience to suck your own hard, veiny, throbbing dick & fill my mouth with my warm ropey seed. Such a sexual taboo, but to be honest, I couldn’t stop or get enough of my 7.5inch long cock
By #744358 18,Oct,25 11:06⤴
Awesome. Lucky guy. Closest I ever got was a quick lick of my cock tip.


By BlazerDad [Ignore] 24,Aug,25 01:19 other posts 
When I was much younger right into my mid thirties I could suck my own cock. Might be why I have a back that acts up now at 79. I would still suck it if I could. Now just have to depend on someone elses cock for fun times.


By LGA6969 [Ignore] 23,Aug,25 21:35 other posts 
Not as flexible now but when I was younger was able to get the head of my cock into my mouth.


By Cody8789 [Ignore] 08,Jul,25 01:38 other posts 
That’s no fun, it’s always better to let someone else do it for me
By PITBULL [Ignore] 23,Aug,25 11:19 other posts 
I am here for you
By quint [Ignore] 23,Aug,25 12:05 other posts  ⤴
me too!
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 23,Aug,25 19:49 other posts 
Anytime guys


By annarowe [Ignore] 17,Aug,25 10:14 other posts 
I do

By german_guy [Ignore] 17,Aug,25 15:01 other posts 
u ar very lucky
By thisbiguy [Ignore] 23,Aug,25 08:35 other posts  ⤴
Lucky!


By #737764 17,Aug,25 00:05
I wish I could. I am not flexible enough, nor is my cock long enough (6"). But, I have often jacked off into my mouth over the last 50 years


By Olderguy321 [Ignore] 11,Aug,25 13:42 other posts 
In a heart beat , have been trying to suck my cock since I was a young lady, got close a few times but just cum all over my face.


By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 30,Jul,25 14:15 other posts 
I would if I could reach it with my mouth


By fs9318 [Ignore] 30,Jul,25 11:24 other posts 
I used to suck my cock when I was 14 or so. I spent a long time in the bathroom licking and sucking myself and swallowing the cum I pumped into my mouth


By CuriOus1NU [Ignore] 29,Jul,25 22:21 other posts 
I love to suck my own cock, now I wanna be fucked as I'm sucking my cock.


By curiouseggplant72 [Ignore] 09,Jul,25 12:30 other posts 
Definitely! I was able to suck my cock when I was younger but it's been at least 15 years since I did.


By bigguy [Ignore] 08,Jul,25 00:15 other posts 
Could do it easily back ehen much younger. Injuries and age stiffebed up the flexability.😌


By #737320 28,Jun,25 13:28
Of course evey day
[deleted image]


New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  



Show It Off