Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Would you suck your own cock?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #94900 [Ignore] 08,Aug,10 05:08
If i could suck my own i would.... or maybe some boys out there can????

New Comment       Rating: 1  


Comments:
By Ads123 [Ignore] 28,Jun,25 12:44 other posts 
Of course I would, I can never get anywhere near with my 6 inches


By James5 [Ignore] 28,Jun,25 03:11 other posts 
I could , I did for many years when I was young, very often I suck myself off and cum in my mouth. Love the taste of my semen. Once I blew myself 4 times in one day. You would too if you could


By LGA6969 [Ignore] 09,Jun,25 17:07 other posts 
You betcha


By #735917 07,Jun,25 12:29
I wish I could , I could only touch the tip of my cock a couple of times! But I always kept trying!


By Smoothsilk [Ignore] 03,Jun,25 20:22 other posts 
If I could suck my cock, I would never leave the house!
By tb1 [Ignore] 04,Jun,25 03:52 other posts 
Same here


By #725534 03,Jun,25 19:29
Absolutely


By smokieb69 [Ignore] 27,May,25 04:35 other posts 
yes. I used to do it a lot. Cant reach it so well anymore

By german_guy [Ignore] 03,Jun,25 14:28 other posts 


By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 27,May,25 07:33 other posts 
Unfortunately it's not big enough for me to reach


By bigguy [Ignore] 24,May,25 21:29 other posts 
Was able to and did when younger and more flexable...


By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Apr,25 11:55 other posts 
Of course. Who wouldn't?


By #719223 01,Apr,25 10:15
Most definitely


By #683639 18,Mar,25 23:22
I sure would if I could
--------------------------------------- added after 323 hours

All day long every day


By t-rex [Ignore] 18,Mar,25 17:42 other posts 
I also would if I could, sounds so exciting


By Smoothsilk [Ignore] 18,Mar,25 13:21 other posts 
I can only get close enough to shoot a load in my mouth.


By #730269 17,Mar,25 21:10
If I could I would!! Have cum in my mouth and on my face!! Would rather give to someone else!


By Cody8789 [Ignore] 01,Dec,23 02:51 other posts 
Don’t need to, I have no problem finding anyone who wants to do it for me
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Mar,25 13:10 other posts 
There's millions of bands making great music, to listen to whenever we want.
Still there are people who like making music themselves.


By act2now [Ignore] 14,Mar,25 13:02 other posts 
I used to be able to. Not flexible enough anymore.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Mar,25 13:07 other posts 
Me too. If I still could, I would do it all the time.


By Bicunova [Ignore] 13,Mar,25 15:41 other posts 
Hell yes


By BoneRanger [Ignore] 13,Mar,25 12:18 other posts 
I think it's safe to say that we all would at least try it out if we could do it. However I don't even like the feeling that I get sometimes when I shoot a huge load on onto myself. There has been times when it felt emasculating. I try to avoid this at all cost. I am very capable of shooting a shot well over me head, I wouldn't like it if I was moaning and as I came and shot into my own mouth


By Olddude [Ignore] 20,Sep,24 14:57 other posts 
Sure wish I could! I would suck it every chance I got!!


By Eikenhofman [Ignore] 19,Sep,24 19:33 other posts 
Wish I could but not flexible enough.


By #721925 19,Sep,24 18:52
I can't suck my cock just lick the head


By #716698 15,Sep,24 14:36
It's funny you should ask that. This happened in my car. A friend asked me if I would suck my own cock. I told him I would if he would hold it. He held my cock and pushed my head down before he took a turn sucking it.


By quint [Ignore] 20,Aug,24 12:42 other posts 
.. if I could, you'd probably never see me again!
By tb1 [Ignore] 13,Sep,24 08:20 other posts 


By #722199 11,Sep,24 05:57
nice


By Alwaysnude [Ignore] 24,Aug,24 16:52 other posts 
oh y[deleted image]es
--------------------------------------- added after 16 seconds

oh yes


By t-rex [Ignore] 24,Aug,24 14:08 other posts 
I have dreams of doing this, but I can’t, so I have to settle for someone else doing it 😃


By #715264 20,Aug,24 06:40
Hell yes I did and if I stretch out and loose a lil bit in my stomach.id be able to swallow my entire cock again.fucking loved sucking my cock and balls..and will again soon.ive never had a blowjob better then the one I gave myself..


By Arlo [Ignore] 17,Aug,24 09:25 other posts 
Of course. Just not flexible enough.


By bioldcocksucker [Ignore] 15,Aug,24 17:15 other posts 
Yes, I which I could
By tb1 [Ignore] 16,Aug,24 14:21 other posts 
Me too


By beauregard19 [Ignore] 16,Aug,24 12:03 other posts 
I snapped the back clean off a computer chair doing it once!


By #717471 16,Aug,24 09:04
Of course! But it's too damn small!


By Smoothsilk [Ignore] 15,Aug,24 11:50 other posts 
If I could. Can get close enough to cum in my own mouth.


By Bicunova [Ignore] 12,Aug,24 14:12 other posts 
Hell yes!


By #720147 11,Aug,24 14:46
In a heartbeat. Alas I’ve never been quite able.


By Antonek [Ignore] 10,Aug,24 23:51 other posts 
When I was a teen, I could get the head of my cock in my mouth, at least far enough to swirl my tongue around it. I probably would have done it more if either my cock was longer or I was more flexible. It was one of those things I just had to try.
By #718164 10,Aug,24 23:53
Totally agree with you.


By #684152 06,Aug,24 04:29
If I could I would. Believe me I have tried


By mmoon42 [Ignore] 05,Aug,24 04:30 other posts 
Of course! There’s not been one cock I’d love to suck more than my own


By Bi7incher [Ignore] 31,Jul,24 00:52 other posts 
Hell yes I would if I could and as I already almost always swallow my own cum after jerking off if I could suck my own I could feed myself straight from my cock


By earthy [Ignore] 30,Jul,24 12:38 other posts 
I've tried but I can't reach it


By cumonme1 [Ignore] 30,Jul,24 11:54 other posts 
I have tried and couldn't get my mouth on it, so I have to suck on the hard cock's of others.


By fs9318 [Ignore] 30,Jul,24 10:49 other posts 
I used to lock myself in the bathroom when I was 14 and suck my cock. I managed to get most of the shaft into my mouth and loved shooting into my mouth.


By Ivanna66 [Ignore] 30,Jul,24 00:37 other posts 
Yes, I sucked my own dick and came in my own mouth when I was young and flexible.


By #719585 29,Jul,24 14:48
Yes


New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  



Show It Off