Recent Posts of member Hairless

By Hairless 10,Jun,24 17:10
Prefer pussy but if a nice looking cock shows up and the guy attached is nice and handsome I won't turn him down.

By Hairless 10,Jun,24 16:42
I was 12-13 years old. The day was hotter than hell. We would go in the crawl space under my friends house and lay in the cool air. One day I suggested we strip to our underwear. It was just me and my friend. We stripped down and lay on our clothes. My friend was the same age as me. I went to sleep and when I woke up Mark had taken off his underwear and was playing with his dick. So I did the same. Next thing I knew he was giving me head. I came in his mouth and he swallowed the little bit that I came. He laid back and told me "you don't need to pay me back. I looked at his uncut smooth cock and reached over and started playing with his dick. I learned how to pull back the foreskin and expose his head.
I played with his balls and slowly started stroking his dick.soon his dick and my hand were covered with precum. I thought he had cum. He explained pre cum to me. So I started playing again. This time I was up on my knees and decided to suck his dick but I kept his head exposed. I started kissing the base of his little dick and sucking his nuts. His precum running like a hose.ibworked my way up his dick licking and kissing my way up. His precum was very tasty I couldn't get enough. Soon I was sucking and licking the head of his dick.i loved the taste of his pre cum. I began stroking , deep throating liking and rubbing. He eventually came in my mouth and I loved his taste. We started meeting there every week. That is where I lost my viginity and we often met down there to rub our dicks together.