Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

PHART'S FEELINGS ON NEWS AROUND THE WORLD

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #16

Pages:  #1... #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   ...#31

Started by phart [Ignore] 19,May,22 18:33  other posts
Hello World.
HERE will be the NEW HOME of all the strange and odd things I have feelings about. You could consider this, Phart's Brain Farts regarding world or local news.
There will be freedom of speech here.Just don't violate someone elses.

For starters,
only registered users can see external links

Really now? Well what is really despicable is the mess at the border with folks coming in willy nilly bringing their dope and their virus's and diseases we have eradicated decades ago. Instead of putting all your air into denying it, PROVE THE THEORY WRONG.
There is overwhelming evidence of a problem brewing,and unless democrats can gain from it,they would be otherwise trying to stop it.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 10:08 other posts 
a man with a known history of mental issues killed someone,

Had he been put somewhere a long time ago like crazy people used to be, the woman would still be alive.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 11:40 other posts 
How about more funding for mental healthcare?
But no, your solution is to lock everyone up for ever.
Mental healthcare is cheaper and PREVENTIVE.
Unlike locking up people, which you can only do AFTER...
Or do you want to lock up people before the do something?
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:00 other posts 
Yes,I am for locking up before,if the persons mental state is such that it can be determined they are a danger to others. I have no issue with mental health care, IF it was used properly. This guy killed a woman ,and will serve a few years and be turned back loose like John Hinkley that tried to kill our US President. That is not mental health care,that is kicking the can down the road for someone else to have to suffer.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 12:29 other posts 
Maybe a shock to you, but I agree. However, a system that is able to determine which people have a mental state that is a danger to others costs a lot of effort and money. Crazy people do not wear 'crazy' signs. It would take multiple youth counselors in every school. It would take almost as many psychologists as there are cops. Because you can't lock up every child that talks back at their teacher, which are the first signs that a child needs help. It requires family counseling, because that child might be just a victim of child abuse, in which case it's actually a parent who could be a danger to society.
Or it might be a neglected kid, in which case the kid is not at fault, but still could end up as a danger to society. It's only when mental healthcare is integrated into education and crime prevention, that it's actually feasible to preemptively lock up mentally ill people, before they inflict harm on people.

By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 18:14 other posts 
When i need to take a break,i watch videos like this,I like seeing young people do things like this.They want it,they build it.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 08:53 other posts 
Are workers really this no good that when needed they can't step up to the plate?

If I were the manager I would have ask them again and offered a hours over time or something and if they kept up their "at lunch" theme ,I would say, you are on permanent lunch break, you are fired.

Customer service is priority for a business to STAY in business. Without them,no one would be working there.
why are people so oblivious to that? Jobs are provided so the employer can make a profit,you earn a wage for helping them profit,if they don't profit,you don't work. DUH????
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 12:32 other posts 
Is some loser bitching about his coworkers news to you?

But, without any information about the working conditions in this store, you assume
the employees are at fault. Employers are supposed to provide time for lunch and
many employers cut the staff to the bone and make that impossible. There is a limit at maximizing profits and I think it's likely that the limit was far exceeded here.
If it is just one employee, never willing to be flexible, you should not be worried that
the manager will not think of sacking that lazy mofo. Who are you kidding?

I find you very inconsistent about people getting fired. Sometimes you are happy someone gets $75,000 for unlawful resignation and at other times you want to run
over there to tell the manager to fire his employee.
Do you have any basis principles about it or is it just always partisan?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 16:05 other posts 
The profit is not the employee’s concern. However, if it’s an unusual situation, the employer has a right to ask for help. If it’s every day, then the employer has to adjust his business even if it means closing part of the business and laying off employees
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 22:58 other posts 
That is sorda my point. If there is a inrush of customers, and they are needed for about 5 minutes to clear things out,they should be willing to step up to the plate.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 08:52 other posts 
As long as they get to break later and it's not every day
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 11:47 other posts 
Many a day I had to work thru my lunch break because of a emergency situation. no big deal,next rainy day,take a 45 minute lunch break and eat at Quincys or other sit down place instead of 30 minutes under a tree eating potted meat and crackers.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 09:51 other posts 
As long as you where ok with it, fine. What if you weren't fine with it?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 10:44 other posts 
there were other jobs I could go get .
People are not entitled to a job, if able they are obligated to work to support themselves.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 11:01 other posts 
But they are entitled to the Federal rules of employment if they were hired like that. Every legitimate employer tells you how much time you have for lunch and breaks and whom is entitled to lunch breaks and/or breaks. The rules allow employers to OCCASIONALLY break the rules, but, they need to make up for it, either through comp time or overtime.
I agree. And how do you know they didn't already do that all day?
You assume all employees are lazy. And you say that about employees in a country that has one of the longest workweeks in the world. You have a major anti-employee bias and it shows in everything employer/employee related you say.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 14:58 other posts 
nothing wrong with a 40 hour work week. If you folks over there want to lay around and not get anything done ,and not make any money ,and the business' are stupid enough to let you run over them like that, then so be it.

I hope at some point automation replaces most of these jobs that people think are worth so much money like flipping burgers and such.

By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 19:36 other posts 
Civil forfeiture, a legal "loophole" meant to help handle drug dealers is frequently used now by law enforcement to just get money and assets willy nilly. Quite common and very expensive to defend yourself from. Google it, but this really takes the cake.

--------------------------------------- added after 66 hours

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 10:39 other posts 
New Proof That Police Use Civil Forfeiture To Take From Those Who Can’t Fight Back

By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 14:41 other posts 

Ubsurd, the tips being 20% of the bill? for TAKEOUT??
They aren't doing anything to "serve " you,simply are doing their jobs.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 17:51 other posts 
You are misunderstanding it. The issue is that restaurants are outsourcing paying wages to the customers. In my country, tipping is declining in many industries. We used to tip delivery people, but many restaurants are not allowing them to take tips anymore, mostly for security reasons. It's possible to add a tip when you pay for the order, but almost no one does that. Dutch people just expect the restaurants to pay fair wages and if they don't, they won't find employees.

In a restaurant we still tip, depending on how good the food and the service was.
The tip is shared between all the staff and that way we reward everyone for their effort.
But no one gives tips in fast food restaurants anymore, because the only service they give is doing a process correctly and hand over the food.

A delivery person has only one job; deliver the food on time. That's the job, not an extra service worthy of tipping. So on that part I fully agree with you.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 09:10 other posts 

Strange as I am single and i am about in the middle of this scale.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 09:36 other posts 
I'm at the second from the left.
But, I'm not married, don't have kids and don't drink beer.
I would probably end up like the last guy, otherwise.

By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 13:36 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 05:14 other posts 
I assume it takes decades of indoctrination, before someone believes any of their claims.

I think the worst lie on the site is 'A Future That’s Built On Freedom'.
That they even dare to still say that, should make anyone angry.
They will leave you with the freedoms to work, pray and breed and that's it.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 08:56 other posts 
What freedoms are they taking? the freedom to kill? The freedom to carve up your kids to make them something they are not? The freedom to distroy historical monuments and buildings? The freedom to erase decades of progress in the name of equity as in moving roads put thru black sections of town, costing billions? The freedom to tell citizens what they can and can't buy in a car as is california and new york? The freedom to burn and loot in the name of free speech?
I mean really I could go on but what liberals like you have never explained is just where does it say that you are entitled to a life of ease and luxury on the backs of the few people that work??
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 09:16 other posts 
They are changing your country into Saudi Arabia.
And they are using those stupid talking points to make you want it.

But they will also take the freedom to protest, if that makes you happy.
Everyone will work, but only a few people will be entitled to a life of ease and luxury,
on the backs of the rest, who will be poor and in servitude, while working like slaves.
But you are too blind to see the trends leading to it.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 20:50 other posts 
This person ask a good question .That deserves a answer.

Let a white man kill a black man, the streets are chaos.
Let a black man kill a black man, the streets are quite and peaceful.
Their lives simply don't matter to them apparently. If they did ,they would not act in such ways. We all know the biggest issue, drugs. If the drug trade was dealt with ,would be a big start to slowing down the killing.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 11:47 other posts 
People get all bent out of shape when a criminal is not treated well.But then this kind of shit goes on ALL the time and NO ONE gives a damn.Sickening.
Everyone is going to get old and may need care,some may become disabled to a point they need care.Do you want your loved 1's or yourself to be misstreated in a nursing home??
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 07:43 other posts 
"But then this kind of shit goes on ALL the time and NO ONE gives a damn."
You are supporting the wrong party, if you actually give a damn.
Healthcare costs money and your party only wants to cut, cut, cut.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 09:44 other posts 
If you could only see the waste in the health care industry, you would understand why cuts could be made.
My grandmother was in a nursing home. Instead of trimming her toenails every week or so ,they allowed them to grow until they could call it "foot surgery" and charge 1500 bucks. Then a 3rd shift nurse would cut them with wire cutters and file them down, someone pocketed the money.
I know this to be fact for 2 reasons, 1 my father called the social security office and they said they did not have the man power to check things like this and some fraud was "allowable">
2, my former girlfriend went to work there later after my grandmother past away, and lost her job because she would sign off on 12 fake "foot surgery's ".This was 10 years later from when they did this fraud on my grandma, so waste is there, cuts could be made with no ill effects to the workers. .
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 10:53 other posts 
They don't cut the waste, they cut the budget, leaving or worsening the waste.
You point out valid problems, but those problems are not solved by cutting the budget. Because it results in no one having time anymore to e.g. clip the toenails of elderly people, causing more expensive problems. That's what always happens; they cut money for prevention, escalating the costs of solving the resulting problems.

Do you see how many times I make similar arguments? "If we don't do ... now, the resulting problems will be worse/more expensive." It is the worst in politics. No where are more short-sighted people, than in politics. However, I often see examples of that in the company I work for. Someone has been cutting corners and I can solve the mess. Fortunately, I'm also often in a position to avoid such things.

And the waste isn't even the worst problem of healthcare, the worst problem is people making lots of money, without adding anything to healthcare.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 11:58 other posts 
I can agree with part of that. I was talking to a carpenter the other day during breakfast and he was working on a dr's house. The carpenter told him the cost of something and the drs' reply was, "I am not worried about the money, whatever it cost, I will just pick a patient and take out his appendix or something and pay for it."
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 14:48 other posts 
Doctors are not the problem, they are actually adding something to healthcare.
I'm talking about health insurance and all the bureaucracy that is involved in that system. And the owners and shareholders who get on average 5% for just owning stocks. And the managers who get paid millions of dollars per year, mostly for squeezing more profits out of an industry that should just focus on saving lives
and providing people with a better quality of life.

Capitalism is not the right system for healthcare, because people pay any price,
if their life and health are held hostage. In addition, capitalism is a system that relies on competition, to provide choice for customers and keep prices fair. The pharma industry is allowed to have monopolies, by means of drug patents, even when most
of the development of pharmaceuticals is funded publicly.

By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 17:49 other posts 
THis is scary,

Listen to it all and think about this.
A man that has something gone haywire in his brain ,Putin ,is threatening to use nukes. Other country's that hate us all, are stepping up threats.

1 thing that seems to not be mentioned. The simple fact is there are people out there,terrorist ,that could highjack a nuke and launch it,without Putin or anyone else doing it.Which would then cast the world into the blame game and then a bunch of mushroom clouds and we could be gone.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 19:02 other posts 
Yep, the Doomsday Clock is at 100 seconds to midnight.

Strangely, I would feel better if all the rumors about Putin being terminally ill would be false and he had a future to lose.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 08:01 other posts 
Agreed. A man has little to loose if Death is stalking him.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 05:21 other posts 
I prefer death to sneak up on him. Is a little blood cloth too much to ask?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 11:47 other posts 
mini strokes may explain why he is acting stupid.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 06:34 other posts 
It has been his goal for decades to reunite the soviet union and he's doing it in a deliberate way. He is acting out his life long goals, before he dies. He doesn't care about the consequences and he doesn't have to. So, I don't think he's acting stupid.

Never underestimate your enemies. Thinking they are stupid is how you lose.

It might be the best strategy to let him have the parts of Ukraine that he held his sham referendum in. Ukraine can just send all those Russia lovers to those parts
and then arm the remaining parts to the teeth, so the Russians will never be stupid enough to attack what is left of Ukraine again. It will give Putin his win, so he can die in peace, end the war and save many lives. However, a risk of future hostilities from
the Russians remains.

An alternative strategy is keep arming Ukraine with even more weapons, so they kill all the new troops that Putin is sending. These are reservists of which many are unwilling to fight and it is increasingly causing unrest in Russia. If the Russian people are willing to fight for ending their dictatorship/sham-democracy, that could change Russia for the better. If not enough Russian people revolt, Putin will just worsen the dictatorship. It also increases the risk of escalating war. I think world leaders are considering whether this is viable, worth the casualties and worth the risk.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 11:59 other posts 
When putin sees's his time is near ending, I am afraid he will just push the button.a couple years ago I would not have ever thought that.Russia was gaining ground of being a productive country with a improving economy . But it will take years for Russia and it's people to recover from all this shit.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 12:41 other posts 
Hopefully, the checks and balances in Russia are strong enough for someone to stop him from 'pressing the button'. Luckily 'the button' is just an expression and there are other people involved in launching the nuclear arsenal of a country.
If that was not the case, we would probably not sit here and talk about it now.

If the line of Gorbachev had been continued, Russia would have become a productive country with a improving economy.

However, the people preferred a strong leader, who lied to the people, saying he would restore the glory of Russia (Make Russia Great Again), if they gave him all the power he needed. They voted for him and he used his power to accumulate enormous wealth for himself and his friends (any resemblance to other persons
is purely coincidental ). But, off course he still wants to be remembered for ever.

Some of his former friends think he is going to far, but they end up regretting it deeply, because they are all committing suicide.

By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,22 21:29 other posts 
Biden Says ‘Pandemic Is Over’ and Inflation Will Be Controlled
So does this mean we can expect a more fair election and gas prices will be coming down and suddenly covid is gone? I hardly think so as a couple folks I know just got over covid a couple weeks ago.

By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Sep,22 22:19 other posts 
I don’t listen to the crazy ranting of anyone over 70 the democrats will bring it back in time for the next election
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,22 22:22 other posts 
But I thought they would use the monkey pox for the next election
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 05:26 other posts 
Monkey pox is even less believable than Covid was
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 17:44 other posts 
Still, the idea that declaring the pandemic over is truly a matter of semantics is a fraught message coming from the nation’s top public-health communicator. Especially during the rollout of the country’s first Omicron-specific boosters, some experts and insiders worry that the declaration could have real consequences:
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 08:11 other posts 
I agree with you,Phart. Covid is still with us and I believe it's here to stay.

By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 10:00 other posts 
This is good news. The dope head thug is not given a pardon.
He didn't deserve 1. Granted,he would still be alive had he been left in the explorer until medics arrived ,

By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 09:54 other posts 

And there is another, more personal, question lurking in the background: Is a 73-year-old white man the best person to confront those issues?

So now suddenly,race is a issue for who can be royality in the UK? It was not long ago that a poor fellow was highly scrutinized for picking a wife from outside the "box". So now someone needs to marry someone from another ethnic group to bring diversity into the palace?? come on,the whole shebang is out dated.

By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 01:10 other posts 
I have an excellent idea, anyone that feels that California is on the right track then they should move there to help recover the losses of people that have fled because of ignorance.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 15:53 other posts 
What is it with you ultra-right folks? Is moving your only solution?
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 00:01 other posts 
Not really, but many threaten to move to another country anyway if a conservative wins. I love that old man brandon's word stuck with many of you 'ULTRA'. Hell, California is another country right?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 10:42 other posts 
The "right" folks would be happy right where they are if left alone. The "leftys" want to change their enviroment. Why can't the leftys just go to cali or chicago where it is already a fucking muddy shit hole that democrats like to wade in with their 8 dollar starbucks coffee
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 11:28 other posts 
I was looking at JustWill's post in Bella!'s thread and he had it right. Most "lefties" are from hard working families of limited means and many are regular folks that can't afford $8 cups of Starbucks coffee. I think you will find that most of the people in both parties along with the independents are very much alike with similar values. We, the small minority that fight over the extremists views, are just pedaling a bike with a broken chain. My views on the world are no better than yours and visa versa.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 08:15 other posts 
Sweetheart being a democrat is not nearly the same as being a democrat 20 years ago have you even look into there future plans about the great reset program and how we can live with out money there a socialist party now days now anal licker will tell you how great socialist life is but that’s only because he never lived in the free world in the great reset program they want 1 leader for all the countries to me that is a dictatorship and none of this will happen in my life time or yours but do you want your grandchildren to have to live like that I mean think about it
--------------------------------------- added after 90 seconds

And think deeply
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 10:04 other posts 
I don't, nor would I sit still for it, but, let me ask you. Do you really think authoritarian regimes are really Communists, Fascists, Taliban, socialist, or CastroWatever? They are totalitarian BECAUSE the ruler/s want POWER. Even our system works on POWER. Second question, what do you think of a man that tries to retain power in any way possible, including insurrection? Democrats or Republicans should not stay the same. A dinamic country is dinamic because it's people change and our political parties should too. Sometimes, political parties screw up. That's all I'll say
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 12:06 other posts 
I’m just a simple man who likes what little freedom I have but slowly I have been watching it slip away and when I look at the big picture and the future the democrats have planed I know I have to do everything in my power to stop them
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 16:31 other posts 
So, do so. It's the American way, but, stop bitching about what you can't change and do something about what you csn
By phart [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 19:09 other posts 
Alot can be changed that some folks think can't be.
Just takes some MAJOR moves to change it.
We can't just lay down and let the Aoc's and the "squad" lead us down the road to the caves and dungeons like their ancestors came from.
If they are not slowed down or stopped America as we have known it for our entire lives will be lost.
We have already lost freedom of the press and freedom of speech. Try speaking your mind about something in public and it not be in rhythm with the mainstream. You will be sued, canceled, harassed and so on ,because you don't actually have freedom of speech any more.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 06:41 other posts 
Their ancestors are yours also. What is the mainstream? If I go small town, Kansas, and try to publicly speak about Biden and the good works of the left, I'd be lucky to get out alive. This is wrong, for both sides of the political spectrum, but, in my opinion, this started since the Orange Jesus came into the scene
California is still the biggest economy in the US.
It's the fifth economy in the world, compared with countries.

They do have a housing crisis, just like my country. It's because they don't build enough and what the build is too expensive. Existing home owners are blocking apartment projects, because they think it will attract poor people and lower the price of their homes. Their cities are expanded to the maximum, so they need to build some new cities.

Democracy does have it's downsides; it takes a lot of effort to get everyone committed to take a big decision like that. Authoritarians just push it through, no matter who it hurts. China has built more than 600 new cities since the establishment of the People's Republic in 1949. They don't care about relocating a few farmers. If they didn't want to move, they were probably never seen again. It's not how I like my government to treat people, I would like them to be compensated and given choices to start over new somewhere else. That's tough, but is it worse than an ever increasing number of people who cannot afford a place to live?

“The Needs of the Many Outweigh the Needs of the Few”.
Build that's off course an alien concept to capitalists.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 19:22 other posts 
No body wants low income housing in their area because the type people that live in those places bring even MORE crime, drugs and violence than is already in the neighborhood .Making it unsafe.
Why not keep all those people in 1 area, and not scattered all over the place?
when you lower property values, you also lower TAXABLE values, Sales tax amounts , realtor fees , and etc, which hurts cities economy's that operate off those funds.Look around and SEE how those homeless people live.Dirty,trashy,laying around shooting up dope.No one that actually trys to do right and work to support home and family wants that shit around them.

Trashy has nothing to do with being homelss. They could pick up the garbage around their tents and throw it in a trash can,they could not take dope and put that money into good food and clothes to help them be healthy, clean ,hirable for a job.

Tell me,would YOU want this on YOUR street?
Now BE HONEST.I know you want to see people be better off,but DO YOU WANT THIS ON YOUR STREET?
The last link does not work because of the code but it from the same fellow the second link is from,joe bidens home city, it talks about the low income people,crime and so forth,just a short distance from joes mansion.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 11:18 other posts 
"Why not keep all those people in 1 area, and not scattered all over the place?"
Yes, why not build a wall around them and let some of them fight each other in an arena each year, for the amusement of the upper class? On which side of the wall
will they put you, you think?

Funny how you think of drug using criminals, when I am just talking about average hard working people.

If you put only lower class people together, they will stay lower class forever.
Because those areas get much less investments and much less job opportunities.

Funny how one right-winger is angry that house prices are so ridiculously high in California and another is supporting exactly the policies that are causing the problem.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 14:04 other posts 
No anger, just frustration that folks like you think that filth should be scattered all over the world instead of concentrated in small areas so that normal people can go on about their lives in peace.
I don't consider it entertaining that those folks struggle, if they are really struggling. Truth is, if you provided them homes with lights and heat, they would tear them to pieces in a few short months. they DON"T CARE . IF they did, they would be out looking for work ,if it was just scraping gum off the side walk. they would show a effort, a desire to do better.
I mentioned a particular homeless encampment near the interstate not far from me to Cat in another thread. Turns out 1 of my friends knows 1 of the fellows living in the tent. My friend is recovering from drug addiction and has a good job now and doing well. And clean. He stopped and talked to the fellow and turns out he was just sitting there with a needle in his arm, high as hell. Has money for dope, but not a pair of walmart steel toe shoes so he can accept a job offer doing construction clean up just down the street from him. That salary might would put him UNDER a ROOF! He prioritizes dope over a job and a home. My friend told him, "you try to get clean and I will help you out with some work" . the fellow just sat there high as a kite.didn't say much. he did ask for a pair of wire cutters. I guess the street lights are keeping him awake at night and he wants to clip the wires?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 18:46 other posts 
Again, I'm talking about the average American and you say "if you provided them homes with lights and heat, they would tear them to pieces in a few short months".

I'm not talking about the homeless, I'm just talking about people who cannot afford the price of houses today. And I'm not talking about building slums, I'm talking about building nice, spacious, but affordable apartments, that they will rent or buy, not 'be provided with'.

God damn, you really spit on the working class.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 20:32 other posts 
Working people are not homeless for the large majority.
I am not spitting on anyone actually, I just know that alot of homeless people are that way more so because of drugs than loss of job due to economy and such.
I am glad you are investing in a home instead of renting a house.
that is the smartest thing anyone can do.
Problem with the area I live in , manufactured housing,mobile homes, have been the "affordable housing" for decades. They are zoned out, parks bought out and so on.
Citys are actually trying to get rid of ALL of them because there is little property tax value to them.
IF the government would stop trying to collect more taxes,and let people buy a mobile home for a fraction of what a house cost and live in it in peace, there would be much less homeless in our state.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 14:32 other posts 
BY the way, WOULD YOU want that on YOUR STREET?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 19:07 other posts 
I live in a mixed neighborhood, with new, more expensive houses (one I own), older more affordable houses and apartment buildings. There are a lot of people around me who have less money than me. I know some of them and they are all working hard to provide food for their family and make sure their children have a chance to do better. I feel safe walking everywhere in my neighborhood. Sometimes I forget to lock my front storage and I never had anything stolen. With the hot weather, I have left the garden doors open during the night to ventilate. My garden is hard to reach, but if I didn't feel safe, I wouldn't do it. I did take my wallet and car keys upstairs with me, so a quickly passing thief couldn't take much of value. It would be hard to escape my garden, while carrying a big TV or heavy amplifier.

By the way, those people in the apartments are actually paying more in rent, than I am paying in mortgage, for my much bigger house. it's not evenly distributed in the world.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 17:44 other posts 
Because you can't be denied access to any part of the nation except for serving felons or national security
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,22 23:58 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 02:21 other posts 
Ananas, would you like to enlighten us on who has the number 2 best economy in the U.S.???

We all know that much of Cali's economic status is because of large cities (ex. LA) which is declining because of stupid loon socialist values.

The dense pop in Cali really does not mean a whole lot when socialist minded democrats shut down many natural resource sites. Maybe you should worry about your own country!

I believe cow farts and climate change are your two largest issues. I bet neither of the latter very far, but it does provide entertainment for the gullible democrat loons and want to be socialists (the same probably).
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 11:11 other posts 
1. California - 3,120,386 million.
2. Texas - 1,772,132 million.
3. New York - 1,705,127 million.
4. Florida - 1,111,614 million.
5. Illinois - 875,671 million.
6. Pennsylvania - 788,500 million.
7. Ohio - 683,460 million.
8. Washington - 632,013 million.

So it is Texas, with an economy 57% of the size of California.

California economy ranks 3rd-best in US, survey says
For economic activity, California ranked No. 1. Texas is 12th.
These numbers are from June. How is California's economy declining?

I worry about my own country too, but I just like showing your errors so much.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 14:33 other posts 
If california is so damn well off,why are the people sitting in 85 plus degree houses in the fucking DARK????
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Sep,22 15:37 other posts 
Maybe the same reason why people in Texas froze to death in the winter?
You all hate spending money on infrastructure.
It's still the national government that decides the budget, don't they?

Why California has blackouts: A look at the power grid
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Sep,22 23:59 other posts 
Great bit of research you did there. The first three are common sense though. Care for anymore research ananas.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 17:48 other posts 
In my humble opinion, Texas should cesede from the Union, then, they should petition to Mexico to become part of Mexico. Bim bam, illegal alien situation is fixed and the Democrap too. 🤣
By phart [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 09:58 other posts 
Not quite,Texas should leave the union, invade and overtake mexico and claim it for their own. Then they can sell even more oil and such.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 15,Sep,22 10:00 other posts 
What they do after they leave the Union is their business.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   ...#31

Show It Off