Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

PHART'S FEELINGS ON NEWS AROUND THE WORLD

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #12

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   ...#31

Started by phart [Ignore] 19,May,22 18:33  other posts
Hello World.
HERE will be the NEW HOME of all the strange and odd things I have feelings about. You could consider this, Phart's Brain Farts regarding world or local news.
There will be freedom of speech here.Just don't violate someone elses.

For starters,
only registered users can see external links

Really now? Well what is really despicable is the mess at the border with folks coming in willy nilly bringing their dope and their virus's and diseases we have eradicated decades ago. Instead of putting all your air into denying it, PROVE THE THEORY WRONG.
There is overwhelming evidence of a problem brewing,and unless democrats can gain from it,they would be otherwise trying to stop it.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 11:09 other posts 
I guess people in europe think these environmental freaks are some kind of heros. Ruining antiques and interrupting concerts

it said there was a paintings frame damaged by someone gluing themselves to it, they should have cut the meat of the assholes bones and left it to rot on the frame as a deterrent to others from doing the same thing.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,Dec,22 13:11 other posts 
They are

By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 15:50 other posts 
Looks like we will need to start the draft. The navy is going to start letting in even DUMBER people than before because they can't get anybody to join.

Police departments don't hire those with hi iq's now our military is doing the same?
gee where did hiring dingbats for cops get us?

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 13:00 other posts 
Kari Lake's Gov dreams are over as Arizona judge certifies Katie Hobbs

One less nut job to worry about. 😈
By phart [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 17:41 other posts 
There is so much to worry about ,fetterman and aoc and sleepy joe.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 15:13 other posts 
And DeSantis, and the Clown, and MacCarthy, and Walker.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 20:54 other posts 
Yea, I am honestly concerned for their safety . So many haters out there that want to bring good people down.I am very surprised that Trump has not had any "Known" threats against him. I know i read not long ago about middle easterners have threatened him.
That may be a reason he announced he was running again. For no other reason than the fact he will have further security.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 21:05 other posts 
I don't know how to respond to that.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 21:13 other posts 
I know,it is worrisome.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 18:31 other posts 
I am sitting here trying to see if I can guess who the democrats will put up for president 2024.
biden has issues and it is obvious that democrats like people with issues because somehow fetterman got in.
Frankly judging from the track record, I think both are over qualified to run for office.
To run for president in 2024 as a democrat, I think comatose should be the no.1 requirement. Second, it should be a transgender hispanic woman who liked men while they were conscious and should have been deaf,dumb, blind and a quadriplegic before going into a coma.
this would get most of the trophy's knocked out of the way in 1 swoop of the gavel.
also no teleprompter needed,they couldn't speak,therefore couldn't say the wrong thing. it would be understood they wear diapers because they have no control over their bowels and etc.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 10:13 other posts 
Two years from now Old Joe will be just as vibrant as he is now. He may be frail, but, the only thing he needs to be a great president is a lucid mind and a strong will to succeed.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Nov,22 01:29 other posts 
No chance of a lucid mind, unless you count a few minutes out of the whole day. Is there anyone else here that believes old brandon is vibrant? Sorry, that was just funny.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Nov,22 10:31 other posts 
If you don't then you should petition Kamala to invoke the 25th amendment. 🤣😈
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Nov,22 00:24 other posts 
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Nov,22 11:35 other posts 
Joe Biden is a good guy, although he does have flaws but if he get his campaign right he has by far the best chance of winning in 2024 especially if he is against '45'.

The Republicans at the moment seem determined to set up investigations in the House to get back at Joe. I think that would be a mistake, look how Republicans always stood by Trump when he was being impeached. Fortunately I don't think that the 'Crazy gang' in the Republican part realise that.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 21:07 other posts 
I used to drink with old joe when he lived in Scranton Pennsylvania one time we were doing shot for shot and he went down face first on the bar at the bar tenders request I drugged him out and put him in his car i even put his car keys in the ignition so he would find them when he woke up
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 21:23 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 22:15 other posts 
Just winding up the woken
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 22:45 other posts 
Well wind em good so the spring will go BOOOINNGGG and they will collapse back into their jack in the box they came out of
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Dec,22 18:38 other posts 
And yet, you Repuckers came out like LOOSERS in the last three elections. Doesn't t that tell you something?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Dec,22 09:48 other posts 
We didn't totaly loose this last time,the purse strings are going to be held by republicans.
the next 2 years spending will be controlled.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,Dec,22 15:46 other posts 
Only one. Pelosi is trying to get next year's budget passed b4the end of the year
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Dec,22 15:11 other posts 
Dgraff
“DeSantis' lawyers were forced by the court to define "woke." The lead lawyer described it as "The belief there are systemic injustices in American society and the need to address them." only registered users can see external links

HAHAHA. 🤣🤣😈

By phart [Ignore] 03,Dec,22 17:42 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 20,Nov,22 08:20 other posts 
Another reason I like Elon Musk,he understands Majority rules.
Elon Musk tweeted Saturday night that "the people have spoken. Trump will be reinstated."
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Dec,22 18:42 other posts 
Who are "these people"?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Dec,22 09:46 other posts 
over 50 % of the people who responded to the poll.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,Dec,22 15:34 other posts 
Phart, if only 10 people responded and 6 voted “ yes”, that’s more than 50% but it doesn’t mean anything.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Dec,22 11:23 other posts 
The Trump enthusiasts have spoken for sure. Those who feel differently clearly couldn't be bothered to vote.
I don't know how this vote was communicated to users of Twitter but this was the result and what Musk wanted.

Of course nothing has changed as Trump can't afford to go onto Twitter without losing a fortune in the sale of Truth Social, which he is contractually obliged to use.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Nov,22 10:14 other posts 

Caught stealing luggage.
And he's a nuclear engineer???

By phart [Ignore] 27,Nov,22 14:40 other posts 
Intresting read from Michael Reagan, the eldest son of President Reagan

By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,22 09:49 other posts 

Now this is feasable.
quick fillups and long range.

By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,22 20:57 other posts 
I just watched part of a interview on newsmax and this gal is brave to stand up and try to inform people.
Her doctor after talking to her, told her parents that she could kill herself if she was not allowed to do this and so they allowed it.
Basically in so many words, coerced into allowing the dr's to take the knife to their daughter.
It's all about the money with dr's. Taking this girls brest off made him MONEY .What did he care he was permanently altering a childs body?
This is just a web article I was able to google about her.

By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 19:39 other posts 
Luckly for me I have some good family and will be spending the thanksgiving holiday with them and having a good meal and the fellowship along with it . But due to the higher cost of turkey breast and whole turkeys this year,I just picked up a couple these for celebrating alone here at home for supper.
/pzndghhn2f1npic.html
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 20:56 other posts 
A twenty lb turkey is near 60 dollars i know because I bought one next year screw it no fuss no hassle I will take Marcy out to eat
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 21:22 other posts 
If you can find a place open TO EAT.
Everything around here is closing for thursday.
Before the plandemic alot of places would open till 12 or something but since the plandemic it is difficult to get people to work when it is not a holiday.
This is the first year in a long time that my family is doing the shindig on thanksgiving day. 1 is a RN and is always offered double time to come in on holidays,her son works in the kitchen,when not in college,same deal, double time.
For a RN, that is good money so yea, we eat on saturday when she gets that offer.

I was just talking to my neighbor today, his wife is a Rn at a nursing home, she is normally given a turkey for thanksgiving and Christmas but they decided not to give turkeys this year. I guess because they cost to damn much.
Maby after new years if there is any left they will be marked down and I will get a turkey breast or 2 cheaper.

By phart [Ignore] 21,Nov,22 18:16 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,22 00:06 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,22 21:07 other posts 
ahhoo,the poor baby is not holding up well in prison

Cherelle, detailed a "disturbing phone call" they shared, expressing concern that Griner may not have the mental fortitude to forge on. Well what else is she going to do?
a litte more than 8 years to go,

it would seem that maby prison will do it's job in this case? She will think twice about toting illegal drugs into RUSSIA of all places.
She was going over there for that easy money bouncing a ball around and thought since she was "famous" she would get away with it. Wrong. Don't break the law and you will be on the shiny side of the jail bars
--------------------------------------- added after 253 hours

Justice is served.

Damn shame our system does not follow the example set by people we are told are the enemy.
When you break a law, there are consequences. Period .She broke Russian law and has received Russian justice.
Had she broke the law in the US, she would be on tv selling tennis shoes and have statues built in her honor as the idiots here idolize dope heads.

""We are aware of the news out of Russia that Brittney Griner will continue to be wrongfully detained under intolerable circumstances after having to undergo another sham judicial proceeding today," "
Wrongfully detained? Who the hell are we as Americans to tell the russians how to enforce their laws??
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 12:32 other posts 
It was Cannabis oil (CBD), a substance that doesn't have any mind-altering effect
and no addictive effects at all. It only has medicinal effects. It is completely legal
in a lot of countries. only registered users can see external links

She was not smuggling it for money, because she had less than 1 gram.
She was just dumb to take it to Russia.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,22 17:38 other posts 
It is a drug, plain and simple.
It is illegal in the country she went into. plain and simple.
So she was tried by a court,found guilty and will be in a jail for a little over 8 more years. Let this teach others not to drag illegal drugs in to russia.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 07:49 other posts 
Sure, did I say otherwise?
It was you who associated her with 'easy money'.
What she was caught with was worth about 1 dollar.
You are only liking her punishment, because you like Russian drug laws.

To you, 'illegal drugs' are just substances that are prohibited by law, right?
Let's say Iran prohibits the essential oils that many Christians like and a Christian athlete gets sentenced to death for getting caught with it on the airport. Would you say the same then? Do you support any law, from any country, just because it's their law?

My view is: 'illegal drugs' are stimulants that criminals make money from.
My priority is to legalize, tax and regulate all stimulants that people are now addicted to, and take criminals out of the supply chain. The second priority is providing care to all people who are suffering from addiction. I support this, because all evidence shows
it is the best method to reduce addictions and crime.

CBD oil has medicinal properties, is not harmful, is not addictive and criminals don't make money from it, so it isn't an 'illegal drug'. If other countries have laws against it,
I want my government to first inform anyone who travels to those countries to prevent them from being punished and when fellow countrymen get punished for something,
that I do not consider a crime, do everything in our power to get them off and push those other countries to change their laws, if they want us to be trade partners.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 10:33 other posts 
You don't understand much about legalizing things do you?
When liquor was outlawed here in the US, gangs made millions selling it on the black market. No taxes, so the government decided they would regulate it and sell it.
Oh, great you might think. except for the fact that moonshiners could make BETTER beverages CHEAPER.
IF METH were made legal in the morning and you could go buy it at the local ABC store along with your jack Daniels, the black market would still thrive because of the CHEAPER PRICE.
Take the USERS out of the equation and the market would collapse shortly.

As for laws in other countries, it is not up to me how other countries regulate what comes in or goes out.
IF you go to another country ,it is up to YOU to determine what is legal and what you can do and not do.
IF someone breaks a law in the US, I don't want some other country deciding how they are punished ,nor do I feel like it is our business how they do it elsewhere. With this problem you are looking at why a 1 world government is viable to some. 1 law for drugs over the entire world,1 law for taxes all over the world and etc.
How Iraq or Russia deals with criminals is not up to you or me.it is up to them.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 10:42 other posts 
people want to get high...... it's that simple!!!!
Supply and demand!!!!
Moonshiners don't pay tax,they don't necessarily make a better product, you're also relying on those moonshiners not giving you methanol ,so no regulation is leaving you at the mercy of some guy who says his product is good!!!! If you sell something legally it has to pass tests before it can be sold!!!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 16:19 other posts 
Exactly, but somehow society decided that getting high should be forbidden.
If you let it up to right-wingers, they would criminalize the orgasm.
Actually, they are working hard on it; no orgasms, unless you make a child!
Until they invent a pill that makes you blow your load without an orgasm.
When liquor was outlawed in the US, organized crime exploded.
That's an argument FOR legalizing drugs, not against it.

In my system, meth would not be legal to buy. Meth is too dangerous to be legal to sell as a party drug. Only meth addicts would be able to get it, for free, under controlled circumstances. REGULATE means there is someone who decides which substances can be sold and which are not. People who want to party, don't buy meth. It is something that illegal drug dealers make their customers addicted too. Pharmacies won't do that. No one is interested in poisoning themselves. They either are suffering from pain or mental disorders, which we will treat or they want something to enhance their party, which they can do with safer, funner legal drugs.

It would not be more expensive in the system I propose, because I take away the profit motive. Criminals want to make ridiculous amounts of money quickly. I propose a supply chain that provides at cost, with just a good income to the people who work in the supply chain. It will provide safe products at a competitive price, even after taxes.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 13:52 other posts 
When the local first responders tend to a drug overdose, the first thing most of the methheads say, "man you fucked up my high man ,why didn't you leave me alone".
They want to die .they don't care and YES alot of them WANT TO poison themselves. I know this because I have to sign off on Narcan and other related medical supply's and equipment in my voluntary civic duty position. narcan and diabetic medicines are expensive even for local volunteer first responders to use in response to calls.

3 months ago for a example, 3 calls to the same address for the same problem. OVER DOSE. 3 doses of narcan to the same person.does that sound like someone that doesn't want to poison themselves to you?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 16:07 other posts 
You're describing the excesses of your current system, where drugs are illegal.
If you had the lowest percentage of drug addicts, your system would be proven
to work. But, the US has the worst addiction problem in the world and the highest percentage of people in jail, so your system doesn't work.

People who want to poison themselves obviously find a way. But, they can do that with rat poison too, so why are they so ineffective about it? Maybe you are just using another staw-man and they are only escaping their horrible existence.
I propose giving them less addictive, less dangerous alternatives, of consistent quality, which don't support crime syndicates. Even if the number of addictions wouldn't go down (but all studies show they would), it still solves many other problems. There are useless people. I want to minimize their damage to society AND help them, not throw them in jail and make sure they never recover their life.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Oct,22 22:26 other posts 
Be honest, how many drug addicts do you know of that ACTUALLY recover?
2 out of 10?

No straw man this time,I am keeping things generic as I can but try to get the point across. There are people out there that don't care about themselves and they are a burden to society.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Oct,22 11:26 other posts 
According to our national statistic between 50% and 70% of addicts fall back within one year. Addiction is a chronic or chronically recurrent condition. Just like alcoholics, many former drug addicts struggle the rest of their lives to stay clean.

This doesn't support your opinion, nor mine. That it is a problem is clear.
The US tried it your way for decades and it didn't work.
Portugal tried it my way, to an extend, and achieved great results.

There are definitely people who are a burden to society.
Your way increases their damage, mine decreases their damage.

And what is completely clear is that the US has many times the drug addicts, many times the drug overdoses, about twice the number of people who ever try drugs in their life and the highest incarceration rate of any country in the world.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Oct,22 10:24 other posts 

Justice is served.

Damn shame our system does not follow the example set by people we are told are the enemy.
When you break a law, there are consequences. Period .She broke Russian law and has received Russian justice.
Had she broke the law in the US, she would be on tv selling tennis shoes and have statues built in her honor as the idiots here idolize dope heads.

""We are aware of the news out of Russia that Brittney Griner will continue to be wrongfully detained under intolerable circumstances after having to undergo another sham judicial proceeding today," "
Wrongfully detained? Who the hell are we as Americans to tell the russians how to enforce their laws??
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Oct,22 12:43 other posts 
It's not drugs. It's not addictive and it doesn't have mind altering effects.
It's the same as prohibiting tea and then locking people up for drinking it.

Think of this; when you are rooting for something a fascist regime is doing,
there's a good chance you are a fascist yourself.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Oct,22 17:10 other posts 
No, Think of this. If a russian citizen came here to the US and broke the law ,would you think it appropriate for Putin to call the judge on the phone and tell him how to rule on the case?
THat is the point.
How russia enforces it's laws,and what those laws are ,are no affair of the US and if our citizens go over to russia they are expected to abide by russian law while there.

Be it aspirin , tea or weed or meth, no relevance. It is a different country, with a different set of laws to be followed while within it's borders.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 09:37 other posts 
I agree that she was stupid, but I don't agree she deserves that punishment.

I care about fair laws. I also protest Iran beheading people for witchcraft.

Russia is also imprisoning people for protesting the war in Ukraine.
Do you think that's OK? They are breaking Russian laws too!
Are you saying "Justice is served" about their imprisonment?
By phart [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 12:26 other posts 
They know the law.
What can I say else?
Do I agree with it? No.
I don't even agree with 9 years for the dope thing.2 would have been plenty to get the point across that russia has laws and they are not to be violated.
But again,how things are done overseas is not up to me or you.
if we keep sticking our heads in other peoples justice systems, we are leading ourselves into a 1 world government.
--------------------------------------- added after 196 hours

They are still claiming wrongfully detained.
but they say she is holding up well.
Well gee,russia is not going to torture her or do something really stupid. i feel sure who ever was paying her to play ball wants to exploit her talents more when she gets turned loose.
So they want her kept fed.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 06:32 other posts 
That's a whole other message. So why the scorn towards her?
Have some principles on the justice system, instead of being
glee when someone gets fucked over by it.

There's a good possibility that Russia framed her, just because she's a black lesbian American. It causes more division in the US and that has been a big goal of Putin for decades. Russia is very anti-LGBT and are doing their best to advance that in the rest of the world. They found a good audience in the US, who loves to focus on stupid culture-war bullshit as a distraction over what actually matters to people's lives. And it is working, because the US is getting closer and closer to the values of Putin. Do you even see them as the enemy still? You are defending them over locking up an American. That used to be an act of war for right-wingers. But, OK, maybe not for a black lesbian accused of drugs trafficking, however stupid that allegations is. You would fight hard to free a white,
male conservative, being accused of cutting up an teen-prostitute, because that's your people and he was probably defending himself.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,22 20:11 other posts 
We can't say Russians don't have some understanding of justice.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 06:38 other posts 
That's your primitive brain's idea of justice.
It has nothing to do with justice under the law.
But they are priming you nicely to give up law and order.
"So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause."
By phart [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 23:05 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 09:22 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   ...#31

Show It Off