Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Under Pressure Horniness

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #272281 [Ignore] 06,Feb,14 11:02
I find that when I get stressed out either by job, family life, lack of money or any thing to stress me out I get extremely horny. Some people lash out more while others want to just withdraw from the world. I just have the huge appetite to fuck. I'd be interested in knowing if other people have similar feelings

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Public restrooms   2.Do you like the feeling of putting pressure on your stiff cock?   3.Skype group   4.Relation between deep penetration and a boy baby ?   5.Have you come across girls that squirt when cumming?  

Comments:
By #294596 09,Feb,14 19:28
Orgasm releases endorphines. Endorphines cause relaxation. It is a natural reaction to desire orgasm when feeling stressed.

Personally I find sucking a cock to be extremely relaxing and stress relieving. I think part of it is because I focus on giving head and not on my problems and part is because I get tremendous sexual pleasure from sucking a guy off which probably causes a release of some of those endorphines.

By #358797 06,Feb,14 11:41
Lol. I know that feeling. I get so pissed off I'll lock myself in the closet and masturbate furiously until I've came so much I'm too delirious to remember why I'm pissed.
By t-rex [Ignore] 08,Feb,14 13:49 other posts 
Now I would like to see that

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off