Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #14

Pages:  #1... #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   ...#41

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 03:30 other posts 
1.5 yrs of suffering a moron idiot like brandon. A Clown looks pretty good, right cat?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 08:20 other posts 
Looks like you, Tecsan, are only interested in your pocket. You conviniently forget all the raunchy actions of that pig I call the Clown. You forget how malicious he was. Old Joe is not living up to his expectations, but he is not malicious and he is trying. There was nothing worth having in the economy when the Clown left office so nothing much has changed. OH, Wait a minute. Something has changed. Now we know the Clown tried to overthrow our democratic form of government while at the same time fraudulently taking money from his supporters. Old Joe is not doing that. I much prefer Old Joe
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 11:31 other posts 
You know what that bunch of dems and rino's is pumping you full of.
a 3rd impeachment "witch hunt"is all this amounts to because they failed on the other 2
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 11:58 other posts 
A third impeachment witch hunt? 1st, he's not holding any office. 2nd, you are one of 27 people that still believes that rotten piece of shit is not guilty of trying to bring down the government.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 17:41 other posts 
I am 1 of millions of people that feel like he had the countrys best intrest in mind and doubt very seriously he was trying to take over.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 09:13 other posts 
Gullible
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 12:59 other posts 
Is that the only word you can find to describe the democrats? The only 1's that think the economy is doing great?
Idiots.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 16:27 other posts 
Gullible are the Trump followers that after everything found out about him, they still follow him. There's oodles of good, honorable, Republicans you could follow and support. Why that living, cheating, traitorous Trump?
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 20:48 other posts 
We are learning more still right. Stephen Cobert, Bidenn's diary and Adam Schiff's lies. The dems are sunk. I hope Trump runs, he would clearly win against the creepy guy that cannot form a sentence.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 09:14 other posts 
I hope not
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 13:01 other posts 
Well when biden fell off his tricycle this morning the news said he was wearing a helmet.I don't know what the hell it protected? His hair do?
Sure as hell couldn't save his brain, it left last century.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 16:28 other posts 
And, yet, he's president and you are not.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 22:07 other posts 
But I am willing to bet, given the chance, I could do a much better job!
Because I would put together a cabinet of qualified personal to advise me, and not try to make a z00 and freak show out of the most important group in washington.
Keystone would be well on it's way to completion, the materials for the Wall along our southern border would be in use,not rusting away in a pile while immigrants surge our borders. Companys would be encouraged by lower regulations to build new refinerys and refurbish old 1's to supply our needs for fuels and russia and the arabs could choke on theirs unless they sold it to us cheaper than we can get our own.
Oh if I could get elected, I would be the liberals nightmare,and confuse the hell out of the conservatives as I don't agree with all their shit either.We would be eating corn along with the cows instead of putting it in our gas.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 07:43 other posts 
That's a mouthful,Phart. You run and I'll vote for you. Till then, I've got to go with the lesser of two evils.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 08:10 other posts 
sadly that is a common denominator for both sides.
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 04:17 other posts 
Enjoy inflation then. Please stop complaining, remember you voted for the idiot, not me.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 07:21 other posts 
I'm not complaining. I know he's not to blame
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 21:47 other posts 
I know blame it on putin.

By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 04:13 other posts 
What about the fall down pig you call biden. You have to be kidding me if you think 1/6 is going anywhere. Better pay more attention.

By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 03:01 other posts 
Remember the progressive left are a bunch of morons .
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 08:57 other posts 
This after four years of suffering a Clown? A lying cheat of a man with a grade school education and the morals of a pig? That’s funny.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 22:17 other posts 
Were you doing better under Trump or brandon, be honest?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 22:32 other posts 
I'm doing much better with Joe Biden, but not for the reasons you think. The economy sucks and I hurt like everyone else. However, the Clown kept me in a state of frustration that kept me in feeling bad having to live with that asshole running the country.
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 00:25 other posts 
That was a good statement, but I feel the same as you did with Trump running things. Comparing Brandon to Carter is an insult to Carter. This crap has got to stop.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 17:59 other posts 
So you would rather suffer economically than be inconvenienced by someone's hair color and general attitude you didn't like? Must be nice to be able to afford to live like we are now.
carter was a better president in his sleep than joe biden ever could be
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 18:54 other posts 
I rather suffer economically than have my country become a fascist nation like Germany or Italy were during WWII. The election of Trump brought forth every racist and/or authoritarian way of thinking. Our last president tried to usurp our democratic form of government. He was part of the planning and support of the January 6, 2022 insurrection. That’s not what I want for me or my country. I rather pay $10/gallon than going through that again. You can complain about Biden, but, then, don’t blame me for thinking you want a dictator running your life. Will I vote for Old Joe in 2024? Maybe, maybe not, but I will never, ever, vote for any Republican candidate. You stand for authoritarianism, racism, and decapitation of children with AR15s. Your ilk are murderers masquerading as MAGA dipsticks.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 19:58 other posts 
I hope the day comes you see the error of your ideas.
No conservative or liberal wants kids hurt.
Only sick people want that.
And only sick people allow it to happen like it was in texas.
The more I read and here about that I would not be surprised if that was not a pearl harbor or 9-11 type situation meant to further divide or drastically change this country by prompting the very arguments like you and I have here about guns or babies or whatever .Divide and conquer.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:24 other posts 
That’s typical of the way you MAGA people think. You can’t defend your stance so you make up sick theories to deflect. I hope I never see the error of my ideas because if that happens, then this country will be a shit hole. Not in it, but, be a shit hole.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 07:40 other posts 
The defense of my stance?
Geez lady, we were doing well economically until your man came along and now we are becoming a 3rd world country in less than 2 years! What defense is needed when the evidence glares in your face everytime you purchase food and fuel.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 09:21 other posts 
Doing well economically? What economy? The whole country was in lockdown. People where dying by the thousands. You couldn't go anywhere and people couldn't go to work. All the time we had a Clown running the country that first refused to take a pandemic seriously and then gave us advice how to combat it with bleach shots and horse liniment.
Just remember, this third world country is the same country that every frickin refugee or immigrant wants to come to. When the Clown came to power and,us, liberals started complaining, you Republicans gave us the same advice I'm going to give you. If you don't like it here, emigrate to another country.
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 20:50 other posts 
Oops, remember we are ULTRA MAGA now. Your potus came up with that all on his own or that is the information I am getting.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 21:33 other posts 
Another thing we learned from you. Fake news
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 21:56 other posts 
Nice that you brought up communist news network and BSNBC.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Jun,22 07:45 other posts 
I was thinking of Fox
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 00:02 other posts 
Who is Kavanaugh? If you know you probably have seen FOX. commmunist news network nor bsnbc has mentioned him over the weekend. Again, who are the fakes?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 04:58 other posts 
Kavanaugh? The Supreme Court judge? What about him?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 10:13 other posts 
his life was threatened,and our government is doing little to nothing to protect our justices.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 10:32 other posts 
I didn’t know that was what you were referring to. Fox wasn’t the only one to report a deranged man wanted to assassinate him. Thankfully he did not. I don’t know the circumstances. I think you are mixing a demonstration with violence. The demonstrators are pro-choice. I believe they are there illegally. Violence against ANYONE in government is not to be tolerated by the law. What do you suggest for the government to do?

By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 02:14 other posts 
After a great economy, very little inflation and low gas prices. Guess that really make Trump worse than brandon. Keep trying to convince me. Oh, and the stock market was not crashing daily either.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 10:15 other posts 
You have to understand we are living in the democrats most fantastic wet dream right now.
We are looking to our government for a solution to all our problems and they are doing NOTHING but creating more suffering and more dependency.

By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Jun,22 06:00 other posts 
Yes clown for Trump worked good for the democrats. Now we have a real clown in the white house.

By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 02:04 other posts 
Brandon and bootygig should resign. Not to mention many others.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 12:40 other posts 
Why?
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 17:30 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
Look at the 1 year increase on the charts,1 good reason for sleepy joe to retire to his porch.
Bootleg, i haven't saw 1 thing he did right either.And during the beginning of the shortages and the very time he needed to be looking at fixing the issues of unloading ships and getting supply's around the country, HE, a MAN took maternity leave.he didn't carry the poor thing 9 months,he didn't swell up until his gut busted and a bunch of water came out and then have his ass stretched out for a BABY to come out of it. He had NOTHING TO RECOVER FROM>
THat was the intended purpose of maternity leave, so that the woman could rest and let her guts get back in order.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 09:08 other posts 
You can mouth a lot of BS, but, where is the meat? You attack a MAN not for how he does his job, but, because he doesn’t conform to your life ideas.
For your information, maternity leave for a man has been in almost every union negotiation in the last 40 years. Oh, I forget. You live in the Carolinas
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 17:53 other posts 
Yea, 1 of the few good things about NC,unions don't run the state.
A man needs to take off a couple days to be with the wife during the birth,and once home and settled in,that is where the grandparents and other family are SUPPOSED to step up to the plate and look after her while the husband goes back to work with a new purpose,to support his wife AND his child.
Oh I forgot,you don't care if a man takes care of his kid,let the government do that while he disappears into the sunset to repeat
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 18:33 other posts 
Not very practical if she lives in Charlotte and her family lives in San Antonio. Watch it. Don’t put words in my mouth. BTW, who says the grandparents or other family members have to “step up” and help? Why do you assume that a woman can’t cope with motherhood by herself? Maternity leave for the father is meant to be a time for the father to bond with his new child and to be with his family during a great time.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 07:44 other posts 
I thought you were the 1 that thought it took a village to raise a child?
Now that I mention the fact that family should be there to support a mother as has been traditionally for centurys, you act like I am a moron. And why the hell would the mother and father be separate if they were parents?
Alot of woman are not woman enough to cope with motherhood that is why we read about them throwing their babies into trash dumpsters. Women have become wimps lately just as men have.and of course we are supposed to accept it as normal and just fine.
I would really hate to see America have to depend on women to win a war like it was during WW2. We would be shit out of luck.

Here is a shot of 1 of those "heroic" modern mothers

I would really hate to think the well being of her family or her country were in her hands, and she can't even handle 1 baby or be woman enough to ask for help
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 10:06 other posts 
Before the pandemic and for most of the second part of the 20th century, the average citizen moved every 4 years. Same with their job. Rural America moved to the cities and Ma and Pa stayed behind. The new family unit was the neighborhood friends. Problem is these people had to work and couldn't stay home helping the new mother. You show statistics of a minority of new mother's. Most mothers are good mother's, but, this has nothing to do with having men take an extended maternity leave.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 11:09 other posts 
WHY do people move every 4 years? sheesh,the money they could save on moving alone is staggering.
Why does this not have something to do with A MAN taking maternity leave? IF he got a decent job and bought a HOME instead of a "house", the wife would be there waiting for him when he got home from work.
Familys should be investing in homes, not houses. Sure the structure is the same thing, 1 can be the other.but the idea of buying a house, and moving and moving, is 1 of the reasons kids, that grow up to shoot people due to underlying depression, have no foundation, no long time friends to trust with their Intermost problems.
EVEN YOU should be able to dig around in your memory and see how kids that grew up in the same home were more stable than those that were drug behind a uhaul truck.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 13:02 other posts 
I don't know why people don't stay where they are at.They just don't. What does a good or a bad job have to do with a wife waiting on a man to get home? What does it mean to buy a "HOME" instead of a house? A home is what the house owners make of it. People buy a starter house and make it into a home. It used to be that after a few years the owners would sell it and take their equity and use it to buy a bigger house. Their mortgage monthly amount would stay manageable. Now they have a bigger house. If they do this 3 or 4 times, they end up owning a McMansion with a low mortgage payment. The home they established in the first house comes with them to the new houses.
I won't argue your premise that all this moving creates phsyco kids, but, let me remind you that school boundaries contribute far more to the loss of friends than moving. Remember, too, that most friends are made in school and not in the neighborhood.
Yes, even I agree that stability is better than traipsing all over creation. On the other hand, selling a house with two bedrooms and one bath and buying one a few blocks away with 3 bedrooms and two baths is not such a terrible strain for a kid with a bike and a cell phone. Sorry, Phart, but you are injecting extremes on top of your "yesterday" ideas.
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 20:52 other posts 
Neither are doing a good job for the American people. Now we can name plenty of the bad crap they have done right?
I totally agree. Let them resign and give the presidency to Bernie
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 13:57 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   ...#41

Show It Off