She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #44

Pages:  #1... #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   ...#56

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -4  

Comments:
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 02,Jun,21 23:17 other posts 
All diarrhea-diaper Donnie cares about is eating Putin's shit.
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 00:02 other posts 
And uncle joe does the same...

By phart [Ignore] 24,May,21 22:03 other posts 
what has Saint biden gone and done now.

$352.64 per hotel bed per day
Gee,I need to buy the old hotsheet motel down the road here and "remodel" it a bit and see if I can't et some of this cash!
only registered users can see external links

87 million dollars awarded for a no bid contract. Something strange in this alphabet soup.
By #623135 25,May,21 01:04
What? You think Biden is a saint?
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,21 10:36 other posts 
NO but the liberal-progressive-democrats DO! Dumbass's.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,May,21 03:20 other posts 
Dumbass explains crazy uncle joe...
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,May,21 03:25 other posts 
IRS mails stimulus checks and crazy uncle joe takes credit for 2000 $ of it...Let us reverse that and reveal the truth...Trump 1200 + 600 = 1800...Crazy uncle joe needs to learn math 1400 = 1400...How dumb can one be...
By #623135 29,May,21 06:57
.That $600 stimulus check is claimed by both, the Clown and Biden. I don’t care who is responsible. It was nice.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 11:28 other posts 
And I have saved mine so when everyone else has blown their's I may be able to upgrade some of my tools or maby a newer golf cart.
By #623135 29,May,21 12:32
I spent all of it plus extra cash
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 14:28 other posts 
lucky you not having to save for higher goals and expectations.
By #623135 29,May,21 16:10
Didn’t you get the word? All the economists advised we use our stimulus checks to STIMULATE the economy. It wasn’t meant to be put in the bank.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 18:28 other posts 
Who said anything about a damn bank? lolAs soon as mine went in, I yanked it all out and put it away.
When the first 1200 dollar check came out.it was used over the course of 6 months for doubling my bank payments to eventually eradicate my debt before the election.
The disturbing thing about the first check,the main reason I yanked out the next 2,was the government came up a few weeks later saying what it was spent on the most. Now,I never got a call asking me where i spent it,nor did anyone I know. So what I think they did was follow the debt card purchases.That way they know what to regulate and increase taxes on and such.

You see,I want 1 of these.
Saving money,and selling my old cart once I get a better 1,makes it possiable for me to have it.
By #623135 29,May,21 20:28
You are a strange man, Mr Phart.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 21:27 other posts 
Not a bad man,just a strange 1,I can handle that.Being normal,is not normal.
It's a bit strange to call them 'stimulus checks'. It's more of a 'rescue plan', when many people need that money for basic needs like food and housing.
But it's true that it is bad for the economy if people can't work because of malnutrition or become homeless.

Funny, that terminology. If they give big corporations trillions of dollars they don't need, they call it 'quantitative easing', but if they give people just the minimum to survive they call it 'stimulus checks'.

But how is America doing at the moment, are there still traffic jams on the way to the food distribution lines?
By #623135 30,May,21 09:14
I guess I missed out. I have plenty of food.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

The term "stimulus checks" was misinterpreted. The stimulus was to stimulate the economy. If people don't spend the economy goes south. Basic correlation. That's why when the economy is good it grows. I don't think the Feds are really that concerned with feeding the GREAT UNWASHED.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,May,21 10:00 other posts 
So you don't think about these things because you have plenty of food?
I'm also doing fine during these times, but I am concerned about people who lost their jobs and the small business owners that are almost bankrupt.

Your right that the Feds are not concerned with feeding the GREAT UNWASHED (poor people?). They are only concerned with helping big businesses. They spend a billion on a company to prevent the job loss of 1000 people. That's a million per employee. And that is not helping people spend money.
By #623135 30,May,21 12:04
Don’t put words in my mouth. I did not say I don’t think about it, I do. I just didn’t have to go to a food distribution site. I get Social Security (I’m retired) and two (2) other private retirement checks plus Charlie has Social Security and one (1) private retirement check. We don’t need handouts. We make the same as before the pandemic.
By phart [Ignore] 30,May,21 16:49 other posts 
NO lines I have saw lately. Most every business has now hiring signs up.
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,May,21 22:36 other posts 
You got one thing right...I do believe uncle joe refers to it as 'The American Rescue Plan'...I do think (maybe I am wrong), but the Trump administration referred to them as stimulus checks...Does not matter, if one is given something then it is their right to do with it how they see fit...
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Jun,21 03:37 other posts 
What the hell has an economist ever been right on...
By #275407 02,Jun,21 01:36
I never seen a penny of any stimulus and I was supposed to get them.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,21 08:05 other posts 
It was strange,I got mine real quick,where as someone I know in worse shape than I am money wise and health wise,had to wait a month. I also know of 2 dead people that got 1200 checks. they were sent back , 1 got the 600 dollar check later.
Strange how it all works.
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Jun,21 22:55 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,May,21 23:32 other posts 
I did not get any of the three so really did not matter to me...
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jun,21 23:26 other posts 
Did not get it so I do not really care...

By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,21 08:03 other posts 
How can biden take care of the US when he couldn't even raise a son that could not keep his nose clean?

By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 22:33 other posts 
So All we had to do to keep the Keystone pipeline going was to contribute to bidens campaign? Is that not illegal somehow?

Apparently not,as the russians are able to continue with their pipeline because of 14,000 bucks!
By #623135 30,May,21 09:37
Exactly what can a candidate for office do about a national project before he gets elected? Oh, wait. In Fuckbunn USA, anything is possible
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Jun,21 01:01 other posts 
You know it and saw it...

By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jun,21 01:25 other posts 
J. R. Biden is taking credit for the 600 (clearly was Trump)...Stated 1400 + his 600 makes it 2000...Crazy uncle joe...

By phart [Ignore] 27,May,21 14:44 other posts 
And to think some folks think Bernie is a great guy!

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,May,21 07:48 other posts 
There is something Biden can learn from Trump; crushing dissent.
Trump fired everyone who didn't play ball with him. Biden is a softy.

If I was Joe, I would call in Joe Manchin and I would say to him: "You can choose between the carrot or the stick!".
He would say: "Sorry mister president, I don't understand."
I would answer: "You are messing with my plans. Now you have to choose between the carrot or the stick."
Then he could choose to vote for my plans and get rewarded with praise in my speeches and maybe some extra job programs in his state.
I might explain to him that the stick means I would crush him in millions of political ads in his state and put a challenger on him for the next primaries, who I would support with lots of DNC money. However, he knows how that game is played, because that's what the DCN has done for many years, with actual progressives.

Trump has crushed dissent much harder, but less sophisticated.
Now he does not even need to do it himself, because the Republicans canceled
Liz Cheney for him.

Biden is not doing any of it, because he just want to give the impression that he wants to do popular things. However, he likes having a Republican infiltrator like Manchin to blame, for not doing half of the popular things. He wants to be the president of all Americans.
Fuck that, Trump didn't care. Work for your voters!
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 08:51 other posts 
3 million billion dollars , does that sound presidential?
The poor guy can't even talk. He did his little photo op yesterday in a Electric F150 and actually teased a reporter about running over her.Does that sound presidential? even as a joke? When Trump had the LordsTown electric trucks on the grounds at the White house ,he didn't threaten to run over reporters,although he had plenty of reason to.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,May,21 11:34 other posts 
Now you're saying a president should sound presidential? I'm completely honest when I say Biden sounds more presidential than Trump. Still, I wouldn't care how a president talks, I only care what his promises are and if I think I can trust he will keep his promises.

Biden obviously has mental decline. That's why the Democrats hid them in his basement and drugged him up every time he needed to speak. I'm sad the Democratic voters choose him over Bernie Sanders, but they were duped by the media to think Biden was the 'safe choice'. Would you have preferred Bernie?
You probably would have preferred that rich lying asshole Bloomberg.

It was going to be a Democrat either way. The people would have voted for almost anyone over Trump, maybe even mayor Pete.
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,21 15:52 other posts 
No, I would not vote for bernie or bloomingidiotbeg.
I would have to go back and look and see who was running and such,but I honestly don't think the dems had anyone fit to run.
We need successful bussiness inclined folks running for that office that understand the country is a complicated machine that needs be fixed. And that is willing to try.biden and bernie and the crew,only want to weaken and water down.

bernie is trying to block arms sales to Israel. HOW stupid can you get than to leave that tiny country,the only real ally we have in that region, to fight with so little? Instead of destroying equipment in afganistan,they could be giving it to israel

By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 16:13 other posts 
What a fucking hypocrite.
We can't get Keystone finished,that would help canada and the US, but since it might help relations with germany,let's lift the sanctions on the RUSSIAN pipeline,gota get those Ruskys back to work!
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,May,21 23:50 other posts 
Crazy uncle joe stops the pipe line because it suits the liberal agenda...Hell, he could care less about the country and the SOB has more money than he can spend before we need to Que the buzzards...
By #610414 20,May,21 09:12
Tecsan Why is this any different than the last Clown's way of doing things? Instead of telling us what Sleep Joe is doing wrong, tell us what we can do to make things right in America, and if you tell me we have to bring back the Clown, so help me, I'll puke.
By #610414 20,May,21 09:08

Newsmax is at best a biased news source competing with Fox News.
And The Daily Beast said, " The Daily Beast also noted it as a "safe haven for personalities whose scandals have made them unwelcome on other networks or outlets" citing legal analyst Alan Dershowitz.[17] After the 2020 United States presidential election, Newsmax published numerous conspiracy theories and false accusations of voter fraud in the 2020 election.[18][19][20] When asked about Newsmax's support of former U.S. President Donald Trump, Ruddy stated, "We have an editorial policy of being supportive of the President and his policies""
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,21 10:21 other posts 
As of August 2018, 3,614 AllSides readers agree that The Daily Beast has a Left media bias.
By #610414 20,May,21 10:24
In other words, they have the ears of the majority of this country.
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,21 10:32 other posts 
Not really,they are missleading the majority of this country.
Also i am about to post a link in a new post you should look at.
By #610414 20,May,21 10:41
I will but, you can't mislead everyone.
You know that old saying, You can fool some of the people sometimes and you can fool some people all the time, but, you can't fool all the people all the time.

By phart [Ignore] 20,May,21 10:34 other posts 
Oh my,Trump was hated by so many jealous lazy liberals because he has wealth and assets.

Well lookie here who is hiding assets from you sheep.

By #642547 20,May,21 02:34
I have yet to see Joe tear gas peaceful demonstrators, incite a violent insurrection, mock the disabled, lie about the severity of the pandemic, and intentionally make Americans sick. Absolutely the worst president the US has had in decades. The former president is a narcissistic, bloviating jackass, and a crook!
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,21 10:02 other posts 
I have yet to see biden do anything for the good of OUR country. he has made it easy to rob us of our resources,took away our energy independance and so many other things,in just 4 months.
What has biden done that was good for the USA? Please?

By #610414 20,May,21 07:12
The attorney for alleged insurrectionist and “QAnon Shaman” Jacob Chansley says that his client and other accused Capitol rioters were uniquely vulnerable to being misled by former President Trump’s lies. “A lot of these defendants… they’re all fucking short-bus people,” Albert Watkins told Talking Points Memo. “These are people with brain damage, they’re fucking retarded... But they’re our brothers, our sisters, our neighbors, our coworkers—they’re part of our country. These aren’t bad people, they don’t have prior criminal history. Fuck, they were subjected to four-plus years of goddamn propaganda the likes of which the world has not seen since fucking Hitler.”

By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 16:10 other posts 

The moment now appears to be a blip in Biden and Harris' relationship. Harris dropped out of the race in December 2019, and Biden announced her as his vice-presidential pick in August 2020. At the time, they downplayed the combative exchange.

"It was a debate," Harris said.

So first lady like,
Go fuck yourself jill said of kamala

By phart [Ignore] 18,May,21 10:41 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   ...#56

Show It Off