Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #39

Pages:  #1... #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   ...#56

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -4  

Comments:
By #592419 11,Sep,21 12:59
We’ll #NeverForget the thousands of Americans who lost their lives 20 years ago on September 11, 2001.
We also remember the heroes who gave their lives in Benghazi on September 11, 2012 — Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods, Glen Doherty, & Ambassador Stevens.
Pray for our country today.

By #592419 10,Sep,21 19:19
Don’t forget, while Joe Biden was taking away your liberties, he was also leaving Americans stranded in Afghanistan.

By #592419 10,Sep,21 12:29
Joe Biden vacationed last weekend. Next week, he’s going to California to campaign.
Meanwhile, Americans are still
stranded in Afghanistan.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,21 14:00 other posts 
That is ok, his actions are helping the conservatives cause.
I think we will win the senate and congress back in 2022 and a Republican will be back in the White house in 2024. THe dems have shown they were all talk about how they were going to fix everything. Now the world knows how weak and hollow they really are. You can't tax and spend your way to a prosperous safe country.
By #592419 10,Sep,21 14:24
Here's the problem.. Trump won in 49 states... Rigged. We won the senate,, rigged.. Congress rigged.. If we are going tcoget our country back we must tri' convict and not let it happen again or our country is lost.

By #592419 10,Sep,21 12:31
Joe Biden stranded Americans in Afghanistan.
A group of military veterans decided to take things into their own hands.
Rescued an American family.
Now the Biden Administration wants credit.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,21 13:57 other posts 
Yea, I read about that. Bastards Stood in the way of alot of volunteers trying to help get their people out. Inexcusable.
By #592419 10,Sep,21 14:22
They need to be killed.

By #592419 10,Sep,21 12:31
Your tax dollars funded coronavirus research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China.
What is Fauci hiding?

By #592419 10,Sep,21 12:30
Why do Democrats oppose making it harder to cheat in elections?

By #592419 10,Sep,21 12:30
First, they say you can’t go to church.
Then, they try to take your guns.
Now, they’re trying to take your job.
No vaccine mandates!

By #610414 08,Sep,21 08:25
In NEWSWEEK this week
Florida governor Ron DeSantis has dismissed speculation of a presidential run, although a recent poll has shown that in any case, he would be comfortably beaten in a hypothetical face-off with President Joe Biden in 2024.

By phart [Ignore] 27,Aug,21 20:30 other posts 
If the Democrats could fight wars as well as they execute Election Fraud, we would have obliterated all of our many enemies throughout the World, and would have nothing to worry about!

DONALD TRUMP
By #592419 28,Aug,21 11:49
It's not that they don't know how to fight war.. They make it.. The taliban has all our weapons and they sent the army out at the expense of americans there on purpose.. How can you fuck up so many times in a row until noticing its done on purpose?
By #592419 28,Aug,21 11:52
BUT its not all the democrats fault.. its the fucked up people like Bella that is destroying this democracy. When I think of her I see a fat fucking pig shitting on herself. Sad there is so many..
By #610414 28,Aug,21 17:28
Sore losers. When are you people going to admit there was no fraud? TRUMPY boy lost the election . Get over it
By phart [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 17:36 other posts 
sore winners. When are you people going to admit the potential for fraud was great and there was fraud?
The voting system was rigged using the virus as a excuse.
By #610414 28,Aug,21 17:52
The potential for fraud WAS great. All those counts and re-counts. All those court fillings, you bet the potential was there but there was NO FRAUD. The voting system was rigged by the REPUBLICANS. Then, when they LOST, they turned their own actions into excuses for LOSING. Poor losers. Get over it.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Virus my ass. If there hadn’t been a virus, they would have blamed it on GLOBAL WARMING or cattle flatulence. POOR LOSERS.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Imagine the earth as molten lava and rock and it slowly cooled. it's core still raging after millions of years.climate change is real,it is just not the reason Trump lost the election. He’s a poor loser and a reason to put him in prison. POOR LOSER. GET OVER IT.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Aug,21 21:29 other posts 
Well you call him a looser. But he is still doing more for America than the asleep at the wheel codger that got put in the white house. His approval rate is sinking quickly. I guess you didn't hear him say,"They gave me a list of reporters to take questions from" on the video yesterday did you?
YOU hate Trump,call him and his supporters poor losers.Well thanks to your so called winner, AMERICA IS THE LOSER now.,

You honestly think this man is doing a better job now than Trump could have been doing? He has let the preverbal cat out of the bag. HE IS NOT IN CHARGE>HE IS A PUPPET!
only registered users can see external links

By #610414 28,Aug,21 21:39
And yet Trump lost the election
By #610414 29,Aug,21 04:25
Yes, I do.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,21 08:02 other posts 
if people think the way you do in regards to this,may as well just nuke the joint,we are fucked as a country
By #610414 29,Aug,21 08:50
That is your point of view. The majority of the country felt relief w got rid of Trump. Maybe Old Joe is next t the brightest bulb in the joint but he’s so much preferable to that lying SOB he replaced. And that’s why he won the election and the Clown lost it.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 22:34 other posts 
have you checked biden's poll numbers lately?
By #610414 06,Sep,21 01:20
Weather you like it or not, he is the president. BTW his lowest approval numbers are higher than the Clown’s highest

By #623135 18,Aug,21 18:55
Trove of Nazi Artifacts Found Stashed in Wall of German House
Likely hidden as the Allies advanced on the city at the end of WWII, the cache includes gas masks, a revolver and boxes of documents

Trump put in a bid for the stash
By phart [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 12:22 other posts 
Where did you read it? I would like to see the revolver.
There was a gun special made here in the US I would love to see 1 in at least a photo.it was like a single shot gun riveted together ,very cheap in those days.It was made to be dropped from airplanes for the resistance to find and use to kill a enemy and take their weapon for use against the Nazi's.
By #623135 19,Aug,21 17:16
It was in a Newsweek article but I couldn’t copy the IRL
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 23:31 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 31,Aug,21 12:29 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 04:55 other posts 
At least he is ending that useless war, that has killed 2,372 US soldiers and more than 71,000 Afghan and Pakistani civilians. It could have been stopped in victory, after Osama bin Laden and most of the Al Qaeda members were killed. Those marines would have never been killed, if either Obama or Trump had delivered on their promise.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 08:15 other posts 
Don't get me wrong,I am glad we are out of there,but it is just the way it was done that is the problem.
But like everything else,the media will wash biden of his sins and blunders and racism will still be the biggest military issue.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 11:58 other posts 
What exactly was wrong about the way it was done in your opinion? Do you think there could have been a way where the Taliban didn't take back the whole country in days?
Do you think the terrorist attack could have been prevented?
Should the withdrawal from Afghanistan have been postponed?

I'm not happy the Taliban are in control of Afghanistan now, but I cannot imagine how much longer it would have taken, how much more lives would have been lost and how much more expensive it needed to be, before the US had left a functioning state that would have protected themselves against the Taliban taking control again.

I really think this is the best thing Biden has done so far and as far as blame is to go, it's the generals who informed Biden they had a month for the evacuation.

I even think planning the end of the war was the best thing Trump ever did. It was a smart move of him to plan it for the next presidency, because that would have been problematic under any presidency. It would be nice to look into an other universe,
were Trump won the election, to see if he had gone through with the withdrawal and what shitshow that would have been. He didn't exactly do a better job on his withdrawal from Syria. Remember how he abandoned the Kurdish allies?

Somehow presidents get praise whenever they start a war or kill people and condemnation whenever they stop a war. Could it be because the militarily industrial complex is a big donor of all the news channels?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 12:03 other posts 
Americans should have been taken out FIRST. Weapons taken out second, military third.
Not military out and then negotiate with the Taliban to get the rest of the people out.Crazy.
If liberals would take a moment to ditch the hatred for Trump, they would find the deal with the Taliban he made had conditions they had to meet or get "punished" for lack of better word I can come up with at the moment.
And they KNEW he would blow up something if they f'd up. NOw look at the situation with North Korea, the nuclear plant is up and running again. They know biden's balls are shriveled raisins and he won't do shit but talk.They see the blunder and are taking advantage of it while we are weak.
A couple things I noticed on the net this morning, people are concerned a repeat or similar attack to 9-11 will happen soon .
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Sep,21 14:11 other posts 
Americans first, weapons second, troops last; I agree. Too late now.

I'm not saying you can trust the Taliban, but they are enemies of ISIS and Al Qaeda. The US has armed the Taliban before to fight your enemies, maybe that has just happened again now. At least they now have enough weapons to protect their country; Talibanistan. Maybe they appreciate you for that present.

I don't think the Taliban will do terrorist attacks like 9-11. They hate you enough for it, but they want you to stay away.

You can be sure that concern about terrorist attacks comes straight from the
military industrial complex. They don't like you spending less on endless wars.

You can make fun of Biden's balls, but he had bigger balls then Trump.
Both promised to get out, but Biden actually did. He also didn't peddle back,
when all of the media fell down on him. So he also has bigger balls than most Democrats, who would have caved immediately.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 10:18 other posts 
Um,he must have had something more important to do?

By phart [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 17:57 other posts 
Jimmy Peanut Carter on acid?

Don't interact with the media during a crisis? Something a coward does.

By #592419 18,Aug,21 18:05
Republican Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene said she is drafting Articles of Impeachment against Joe Biden as the debacle on his Afghanistan withdrawal of troops continues.

She spoke to Donald Trump’s former advisor Steve Bannon on his “War Room” podcast this weekend when she made the announcement, MSN reported.

“I have my team right now working on articles of impeachment,” she said. “Because I’m so disgusted with Joe Biden. You know I’ve already filed one set of articles of impeachment. But his failure as a president is unspeakable.”

She also had praise for Trump, saying, “Trump right now is more presidential and he’s not even in the White House than Joe Biden can ever be or stand up to in the past seven months.”

The representative also used the takeover of Afghanistan by the Taliban as a reason for Americans to keep their guns.

“I wouldn’t be surprised at all if [the Biden administration] are paying the Taliban,” she said. “After all, they are paying them with weapons, vehicles, Blackhawk helicopters because the Afghan army is handing them over as fast as possible.”

“Anytime any Democrat ever speaks to America about gun control again, and they want to talk to you about your AR-15, you tell them right now how many weapons and how many semi-automatic weapons did you hand over to terrorists in Afghanistan, to the Taliban, ISIS and possible Al-Qaeda before you ever talk to Americans about gun control,” she said.

Impeachment proceedings begin in the House, where “representatives must charge an official of the federal government by approving, by simple majority vote, articles of impeachment,” according to the U.S. Senate website.

Once passed, articles are then sent to the Senate, where lawmakers will consider evidence, hear witnesses, and vote to acquit or convict the impeached official.

A panel of representatives called “managers” pose as prosecutors before the Senate. With presidential impeachment trials, the chief justice of the United States is in charge of the process.

The Constitution requires a “two-thirds vote of the Senate to convict, and the penalty for an impeached official upon conviction is removal from office.”

It is not the first time Rep. Taylor Greene has introduced Articles of Impeachment against Bien. She did so on January 21, the day after his inauguration.

“President Biden is even on tape admitting to a quid pro quo with the Ukrainian government threatening to withhold $1,000,000,000 in foreign aid if they did not do his bidding. President Biden residing in the White House is a threat to national security and he must be immediately impeached,” she said in January.

“Joe Biden abused the power of the Office of the Vice President, enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors, by allowing his son to influence the domestic policy of a foreign nation and accept various benefits—including financial compensation—from foreign nationals in exchange for certain favors,” she said.

“As Vice President, Joe Biden was the senior Obama Administration official overseeing anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine. Hence, any illegal activity involving corruption conducted by Hunter Biden within or in relation to Ukraine would fall under the purview of the Office of Vice President Biden and the Obama State Department’s anti-corruption efforts. In fact, many State Department officials within the Obama Administration repeatedly registered reservations about Hunter Biden’s role on the board of a corrupt company. Thus, any instances of corruption on behalf of Hunter Biden via his role as a board member of the Ukrainian-operated Burisma energy firm were intentionally not investigated or covered up,” the representative said.

“In 2016, Ukraine’s top anti-corruption prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, had an active and ongoing investigation into Burisma and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky. At the time, Hunter Biden continued to serve on Burisma’s board of directors. According to news reports, then Vice-President Biden ‘threatened to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraine’s leaders did not dismiss [Shokin].’ After that, Ukraine’s Parliament fired Shokin,” she said detailing her case.

By #592419 18,Aug,21 16:10
Right now the globalists have taken over.. It doesn't matter who it is.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Aug,21 05:43 other posts 
Let's talk about how I learned to love MAGA hats....
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 04:11 other posts 
Let me guess, without clicking on the link...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 10:07 other posts 
Well, what was your guess?

I would be very surprised if you guessed correctly, because it was different from what
I expected. I'm not saying you will like it though. Maybe at the beginning...

By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 12:40 other posts 
the liberals hero is not prioritizing removing Americans from the hell hole.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Aug,21 06:52 other posts 
Mike Lindell explaining how he knows that Donald Trump was chosen by God:
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 02:39 other posts 
Not going to watch...Just some more crap by both sides...
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 18:38 other posts 
I haven't watched it because it is to fucking late to do any good. Why withhold the evidence for more than 2 seconds much less MONTHS.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 20:03 other posts 
"Why withhold the evidence for more than 2 seconds much less MONTHS."
Because there is no evidence.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 07:56 other posts 
like some murder cases in history, the evidence was mishandled.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 10:55 other posts 
Lindell claimed the elections was hacked by the Chinese, in states where the election was performed with paper ballots, that got scanned by a machine that was not attached to the internet. The machine is attached to a safe, where every ballot ends up. The counted votes are saved in duplicate on a memory card. They checked the results and it was accurate to the vote. So that was a verifiable lie by Lindell.
All the claims Lindell made are either verifiable lies, unverifiable conjecture or unsubstantiated accusations.
I'm not saying THAT disproves there was fraud, because if there was, Lindell would not be qualified to find it. I'm saying the fact that you need an idiot like Lindell and serious people are not even mildly interested anymore, shows there was no fraud.
This crap is definitely one sided, it shows how crazy Mike Lindell is.
You trust this guy when he says he has evidence of fraud in your election.

Mike spends millions on investigations on the election by hiring cyber experts.
Some of his own experts have already come out to admit there was no proof.

Several cyber experts who attended Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium say it was 'Garbage'.

Even Steve Bannon who was there said they didn't show the 'receipts'.
Don't you understand that if Mike had any, he would have presented them?

At what point will you accept that there is no proof of fraud?
By #610414 14,Aug,21 12:02
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 11:09 other posts 
Of course he was chosen by god. At least 30% of Americans have a special relationship with gods and demons. These demons tell them that the universe is 6 thousand years old, that humans are not animals, that capitalism is the will of god, that America is the chosen land by god, and, once in a while, some conmen take advantage of this phenomenon to present themselves as gods (like trump) to the gullible masses who would rather suffer than understand their stupidity.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 11:18 other posts 
I watched it. Who the fuck is this idiot Lindell?
He doesn't only say that trump was chosen by god
(which god though, there are so many of them),
but that he also uses mathematics to prove that.

He of course doesn't realize that trump doesn't give a shit
about any god, that he only pretends to do so in order
to attract idiots like this Lindell who are willing
to campaign for him.

You made my day man, this was very comical.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Aug,21 11:40 other posts 
Never heard of him? He's the CEO of MyPillow and probably Trump's biggest fan.
He's also the guy all the Republicans rely on to prove the election was stolen.
I'm sure he is mentally ill. But you need to be, to still believe Trump's lies.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   ...#56

Show It Off