on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #40

Pages:  #1... #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   ...#55

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -3  

Comments:
By #623135 25,Jul,21 10:38
[deleted image]
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,21 11:07 other posts 
And just think,being right there in it, you get to enjoy the open state and a flourishing economy.
While the rest of us had to deal with mask mandates much longer and so on.
You folks have it made and are to dumb to realize it or appreciate it.
By #623135 25,Jul,21 11:17
You fool. Is being one of the states with the highest volume of Covid-19 and now the new strain a paradise? What is wrong with you and the rest of your kind. You had to wear a mask? Oh, BOO-HOO!!! What kind of chicken shit are you that you put down something so simple as wearing a surgical mask for your and other's health? And then you come bitching because voter ID is not the law of the land. I guess a little mask across your mouth and nose is much worse than some brown backed people voting for Biden. Way to go, Phart. We are DUMB? What does this say about you. BTW, you do use under-ware, right? Is that because your mom said you should? Go cry me a river.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,21 11:31 other posts 
NO one said you had to STOP wearing your mask,You were simply given a CHOICE!
You live in the vacation spot that many people go to for summer trips. Of course your case load will be a bit higher right now.DUH.
By #623135 25,Jul,21 11:39
My God, you are dense, baby. You think the whole county mingles with the tourists? and for your information, Florida is a great retirement state, but, most of the state is not a magnet to tourism. The ones that generally got sick are the ones that were like you. anti-vaxers and anti-masks.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,21 11:42 other posts 
I am not totally anti vax or anti mask, I am PRO CHOICE in regards to both.Your body,your choice,aint that what pro abortionist say?
By #623135 25,Jul,21 11:57
Except, Phart, pregnancy is not contagious. You may be alright but what about the people next to you?

[deleted image]
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,21 12:39 other posts 
Where was this concern when the flu was around? I have not heard 1 person say they have had the flu in nearly 2 years.
By #623135 25,Jul,21 13:02
The flu was/is not, generally, a killer. What’s more many people get their yearly flue shot.
Of course it's peoples own choice. I'm not against that at all, what I'm against is people making that choice on false information, because somehow the right wing media decided it's in their best interest to discourage their readers, listeners and viewers from taking the vaccine. Very strange how they are killing their own customers that way.

But, it looks like they are changing their mind a bit. Last time the stock market got a hit from bad news on Covid, some Fox News hosts changed their messaging on the vaccines. Maybe they understand now that a pandemic is bad for business.

Fox News doesn't really say not to take the vaccine. Tucker Carlson always says: "I'm just asking questions!". My answer to him is: "Why don't you START ANSWERING QUESTIONS, for once you lazy, useless, spoiled rich fuck. You are working for a NEWS NETWORK!"
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,21 23:12 other posts 
The trouble is ,who do you trust?
Remember for 2 months fauchy said we didn't need to wear a mask. he gave the virus a 2 month head start.That is if mask work. it has also been found he arranged funding for the lab the virus came from.
So when fauchy says something,can YOU beleive it without a shadow of a doubt?
WHO, world health organization, in bed with the chinese from what we can tell.So can you trust THEM?
Find someone that can be trusted and something might happen.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Jul,21 05:43 other posts 
True. I would say; trust data and only trust people when they give arguments substantiated with data and arguments. Liars are never specific, because specifics can be debunked easier and get you more into trouble later on.

Tucker Carlson is a liar, but he is a very smart one. He always makes sure he has credible deniability; "I was only asking questions!". Sure, questions like: "Do the vaccines actually work?" or "How many people have died from the side effects?", while already being vaccinated himself. These questions are intended to create doubt and fear. It should be his job to answer those questions, because they call themselves Fox !NEWS!. Journalists (Carlson's lawyers said he isn't one) are useless if they don't inform themselves and their audience. He could have invited someone on his program, who could actually answer those questions (if he was just lazy).

However, it's not his job to answer those questions, because his job is doing propaganda for the Republican party! When the Democrats are in office, it's his job to create as much distrust and destruction as possible. The lives of Americans are meaningless to them, not even their own audience. They only care about their owners and companies who pay for their commercials. The current shift on Fox News is probably by demand of their financiers.
I'm not saying the CNN's are much better (OAN lawsuit against Rachel Maddow). They are all useless. However alternative media is also tricky. It can vary from honest actors to complete and utter disinformation. It's your job to recognize that, by verifying their information against facts and logic.

I know Fauci lied and I think that was wrong. I do understand why he did it though. There was a shortage and they needed masks for the care givers. When the whole world is hoarding toilet paper, what would have happened with masks?
Still, I would have preferred he was honest, because trust was already low.
However, he admitted it and explained it. How about the guy who was in charge? From telephone recordings, we know Trump knew the virus was dangerous.
But, Trump told the public that it was a hoax or just a flu. How was that protecting people and what Fauci did wasn't?

Trump also made sure his friends knew about the dangers of the upcoming pandemic, so they could protect their business and get their stocks in order. They made billions of the pandemic, bought up businesses of bankruptcies, bought up houses of evicted people, while the middle class and the poor suffered and died.

So, who do you trust? Not the people you trust!

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 16:39 other posts 
Thomas Barrack, the former Chair of Trump's 2017 Inaugural Committee has been arrested and charged with acting as an unregistered foreign agent.

11 Trump associates have now been charged with crimes. 11!
Do we see a pattern here?

only registered users can see external links
By #592419 21,Jul,21 17:28
Stick to the Netherlands. America's values have nothing to do what you are saying which is false. Even your conclusions are no conclusions. You talk about leadership in America? First get your own country right first.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 07:04 other posts 
There were no conclusions in my comment. Those 11 Trump associates are actually charged with crimes. Trump surrounds himself with conmen, because he is one himself. He has scammed people before he was president, he kept doing it during his presidency and he is still doing it. I hope they put him in jail for it.

Your stupid politics is a big part of the cause, for our politics getting fucked up too.
Your wars are causing chaos for all people on Earth. Companies that started in America have lots of negative effects on us. YouTube is selling disinformation to our public. Amazon is screwing over our companies. Your for-profit-healthcare system bribed our politicians to abandon our public healthcare system, so healthcare is getting more expensive by the day and that's already taking victims. Your big oil companies are bribing all politicians to do nothing on climate change, so we are all fucked.
My country still is a utopia compared to yours, but it will go to shit because of the USA.

Your values are not America's values. You are just a very loud minority. What your politicians are doing is not the will of the majority, it is the will of their donors.
It's the Republicans who made that corrupt system a reality and it's the brainwashing
of your side that keeps the corruption in place.

So if you get your country right, the rest of the world can breath a lot easier.
By #592419 22,Jul,21 10:25
The only one that does politics is you through manipulation and lies. You know nothing about me other than the fact I disagree with you.. You have no moral case other than supporting the most evil establishment in our planets history that has ruled since the roman empire. You support them.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 10:44 other posts 
If they were lies, you would be able to disprove my points. You can't.

'the most evil establishment in our planets history'?
The USA? No, not the most evil, I think the Nazis were worse.
But, the US can still catch up.

I support the left. The left has been in power in my country for decades in the past and during that time life improved tremendously for everyone. The last 20 years,
the right has been in power in my country and that has caused poverty and hardship for many people. I'm lucky not to be poor, but I see a bleak future ahead.

My moral case is; having all people of the world supporting each other, so everyone has a meaningful life and working together to prevent the destruction of life on earth.

I summarize your moral case as; every man for himself, survival of the fittest
and letting the powerful take whatever they want, no matter who they hurt.
If you disagree with that, explain what principles you have, which make me incorrect.
By #592419 22,Jul,21 12:17
I'm beginning to believe you and Twowarmtts3! are the same people.
As shakespere once said "A rose is a rose by anyother name is just as sweet"
Well the same correlation applies here with Shit is shit by using any other name smells just as shitty..
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 12:26 other posts 
Ananas,although we disagree 90% of the time,shows some level of intelligence without the use of google.
So I don't think that ananas is the same person as 2warm there was another person that has been gone for 6 months or more,can't remember the handle,that was similar.
By #592419 22,Jul,21 12:46
What is the other 10% you agree? I haven't found 1% yet.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 13:31 other posts 
I would have to weed thru alot of post but there is some slight agreement on a few points.I have give credit where it is due.
By #592419 22,Jul,21 14:02
I'd really like to know
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 14:28 other posts 
You will just have to weed thru the post,I don't recall anything in particular.
But do know we agree on a few things.
By #592419 22,Jul,21 14:38
Like what? If you don't knkow what it is then how can you say you agree with them if you do not know what it is? I'm making a point that I've known this member for sometime and all he/she has done over the course is to defend fake news. Meaning untrue journalism which by definition is no journalism. Nothing.. So if you can find anything in the past or future please let me know.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 07:10 other posts 
Phart didn't disagree a lot with this statement:

"Medicines always cause side effects. There are only lawsuits about it, because for-profit-manufacturers have financial incentives to hide adverse events with their products. Those incentives to screw over the consumers wouldn't matter for publicly funded medicine production.
Who do you think pays for the lawsuits now? That's the consumer. The profit of screwing consumers is much higher than the cost of any lawsuits.
Don't think you know better than me, I work in this sector.

The government doesn't make these choices because it benefits the consumer or the taxpayer, they make these choices because the pharmaceutical industry is one of the biggest donors of the politicians."
By #592419 25,Jul,21 19:59
Liability insurance is a major reason but whi gives them power? Its not Chief Sitting take a shit... Look up what the establishment means to you. Who rules the earth? you'll see,, you read a lot of conclusions? Many
Why phart and I agree sometimes, is when we at least agree on the FACTS.
If your OPINIONS differ from mine, that's your prerogative. I would still want to argue with you and maybe change your mind (even just for a little bit).
It is even possible to change my mind on things, if your arguments are strong.
However if you state things like 'Trump supporters were peaceful at the Capital and all the violence was done by Antifa', I ask you to prove it. Because that is
NOT AN OPINION! It's either a true FACT or it is FACTUALLY false.
Evidence either shows it to be true or false.
So, show your evidence and I'll show mine.

It is also not an opinion to say the earth is flat. The earth either IS flat or it IS NOT. It is a FACT and it is verifiable. People either are correct or incorrect about it.

If I say '11 Trump associates have now been charged with crimes', that's NOT AN OPINION. It's verifiable. It's all over the news. You could call the specific police departments or the prosecutors and find out that it's true.
If I then say that makes Trump a conman, that's an OPINION. We could then discuss that opinion. Maybe your opinion differs about what laws people should break, before you call them a conman. Maybe I think people could be called a conman without ever breaking a law. However, I have an example; Trump University was a scam. A federal court decided it was FRAUD and agreed that Trump payed a $25 million settlement to the students who sued him.
That's a FACT. If it is enough to call Trump a conman is an OPINION.

By #623135 25,Jul,21 09:51
Trump clings to false election claims at Arizona rally

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday sought to lend credence to the partisan audit of presidential ballots cast in Arizona, holding his first rally there since the 2020 election.

Speaking in Phoenix at a Turning Point USA gathering, Trump hailed what he called Arizona Senate Republicans' “full forensic audit” of results in Maricopa County, while continuing to promulgate baseless conspiracy theories about the election he lost to Joe Biden.

By #623135 25,Jul,21 09:48
Arizona secretary of state tells Trump before election lie rally: get over it

By #592419 22,Jul,21 17:05
Democrats want you to use an ID for virtually everything. Except voting. Makes you wonder why?

By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 16:56 other posts 
Trump is longer our President because of a rigged election but he is STILL DOING MORE for America than biden.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Jul,21 07:45 other posts 
Trump has no chance winning those lawsuits.
He's just using this as a fundraising scheme.

The first amendment doesn't apply to the customers of private companies.
It's actually republicans who made sure private companies can choose to deny service
to whoever they want. Remember the wedding cake for a gay couple?

Funny enough, the private companies DO have first amendment rights themselves; Corporate Speech. They use this to choose which information they allow on their sites. This law also has been mostly pushed by republicans.

Such a shame when republican politicians get screwed by their own laws.

Progressives actually propose to regulate the big tech media companies
like public utilities. Then they would need to obey the first amendment
and they probably couldn't have blocked Trump.
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Jul,21 06:04 other posts 
We will see will we not...???
By #623135 22,Jul,21 09:18
How many legal loses do you need to see before you decide Trump is a loser?
By #623135 22,Jul,21 08:59
Phart there were about 21,000 polling places in the US in the 2020 election. You honestly believe that all those were rigged? I say it’s time you Trumpsters stop with your bullshit. The man lost. He lost fair and square. The rigging is in your mind.
Now, tell us how he is doing more for America than Biden and why you think he would be a better president. After all, you can’t find any of his accomplishments while in office.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 12:06 other posts 
his accomplishments were listed on this site several times.YOu need to go back and read.
You just didn't like the person that posted them so you failed to pay attention.The truth doesn't always come from your favorite source

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 06:33 other posts 
Anyone heard about the supposed Kremlin leaks?

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 17:07 other posts 

And the kamel thinks we rural folks don't have any way to copy our ID? And to think the loss of saint biden could lead to her being prez! Sheesh,nightmare on main street!
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 22:49 other posts 
07/05/21

Seeing the record crowds of over 45,000 people in Ohio and Florida, waiting for days, standing in the pouring rain, they come from near and far. All they want is HOPE for their Great Country again. Their arms are outstretched, they cry over the Rigged Election—and the RINOs have no idea what this movement is all about. In fact, they are perhaps our biggest problem. We will never save our Country or be great again unless Republicans get TOUGH and get SMART!

DONALD TRUMP
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Jul,21 01:27 other posts 
What a true statement...
By #592419 09,Jul,21 08:51
You got it! Problem with our party is that too many are taking bribes from the democrats,, some examples, Liz Cheyney, Mitt Romney, Marco Rubio, Susan Collins, Mitch McConnel Lindsey Graham.. They made Trump lose from abandonment.

By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 00:07 other posts 
So far the potus is not fairing very well...Unless you count him taking credit for things he had no hand in...

By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 01:15 other posts 
People like to complain until they're party is in office...Watch them run, when they disagree with they're own party...Yes, it happens...I disagreed with many things Trump did...But he did better than most democraps...

By #592419 28,Jun,21 16:53
Thank you President Trump for getting Vice President Harris to finally go to the southern border.
She would never go without you announcing your trip first.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,21 18:12 other posts 
But she went to the safest place near the border.Which in 1 sense was best I guess as far as a security issue.But still,she didn't go where she needed to go, she should have picked a random ranch along the border and sat out on the deck with a cold drink and watched all the illegals running thru the back yard coming in.
By #592419 29,Jun,21 16:20
She didn't go there for the security of the country. She was politically forced and I bet they only let certain news reporters there.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jun,21 16:45 other posts 
Well I meant safest as far as her being a vice president and the secret service and so forth trying to keep her alive.
By #592419 29,Jun,21 17:25
The border crisis they plotted and centered on it.

Here's the deal with them.. Democrats are in power because of illegal aliens and minorities with poor education and ignorance. They want the border open so people can sneak in then then get caught and released! Yes in USA..

Then get a $12,000 stimulus check from the tax payer so that they can get their illegal drivers license...

Harris is about as evil and selfish as you can get, but she is not stupid unfortunately so if you plot the dots together you will see what she is plotting. If you work in this country and struggling to make ends meet with no government support while paying taxes for the illegal alien's THEN VOTING FOR BIDEN< HARRIS< SCHUMER... thenyou are about as stupid as God can define on stupidity, But like some geniuses on here there are just so many of them.,, then the stupid fucktards call us racist with no brains to fill the skull of an ant when we are fighting for even them.

I can see if you are poor, can't read and trying to find a job with no home then get govt. support.. Unless racially if you don't fall into the category of the people they target to vote blue you will end up homeless, sick, dirty, spit on then dead.. I can sort of understand when people need help even though it is not right since the country failed to educate them would be forgivable.. What is not forgivable is when you have enough money to support, your kids are in IVY league colleges set for life and you support Joe Biden.. explain it to me. Then I pour my heart out here and that fucking bitch calls me a dirty jew and fakes are going into forum trying to delete me... I can't even have a normal conversation with my sister anymore..

By #592419 28,Jun,21 16:52
Democrats don’t want to stop Big Tech’s bias against conservatives.
They want MORE censorship.
And they openly admit it!

By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,21 12:28 other posts 
Yet another survey showing that most voters approve of voter id.

By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 23:00 other posts 

Dumb ass democrats, look what their stupidity cost the taxpayer.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 08:39 other posts 
So you think taxpayers would ever benefit from any deal ever in the oil business?
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 10:47 other posts 
indirectly, as perhaps that profit would be squandered on stupid shit instead of raising taxes to pay for stupid shit.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 11:54 other posts 
Stupid shit like infrastructure or healthcare? It looks like the republicans and Joe Manchin are not going to let you have it and democrats are too weak to fight over it.

So your tax dollars will be safe, roads, bridges and your electrical system will deteriorate even further and your healthcare will stay crap and expensive.
All the money will keep going to the billionaires, so they can innovate and provide jobs. The jobs will pay shit, because raising the minimum wage is also not allowed by the republicans and Joe Manchin, but that's how you like it.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 18:21 other posts 
Stupid shit like send money to pakistan for gender studies, paying who membership, etc. That is the stupid shit I am talking about.
PLease,be honest with yourself and the rest of the world, you don't think the democrats actually care about infrastructure do you?
I remember 35 years ago,our state had a democrat majority in the capitol and they decided they wanted to give all the road work to minority owned company's. There was a new form of asphalt that the government wanted to test for traction and durability. THey took bids and this small minority owned company won the contract.
A US route,wide lanes as in 10 feet wide.
Their paving machine was only 5 feet wide! 4 passes to do both lanes. the test failed,mostly because of the seem in the middle of each lane let water in to freeze and pop up the pavement. Everyone involved lost money.
That is what the dems think is a great idea. Sure,we are going to pave the road,but with lousy equipment because we didn't hire the most qualified to handle the job,we hired a minority.

That is the bullshit I am referring to.

Always hire the best and most qualified,if they don't know their gender or race or species but they know the job,let em do it.but if they don't know the job,then hire someone who does!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 18:55 other posts 
Oh man, you're still mad about those gender studies. It's fucking 10 million.
You're sending 300 times that to Israel every year.
Democratic VOTERS care about infrastructure. Also the progressive wing does.
The corporate elites and Biden, don't give a shit about anything, but their donors. However, they understand they need to do something or next time the democratic voters will all vote for a Bernie Sanders type and the elites wouldn't be able to rig
that primary again. That would upset their donors.

It looks like they made a bipartisan deal. You must be happy, because it's a quarter of the original money.
"The framework will include $579 billion in new spending, the White House said.
$312 billion will go to transportation, with $109 billion invested in roads, bridges and other major projects, $66 billion in passenger and freight rail and $49 billion in public transit.
Only $15 billion will go toward electric vehicle infrastructure and electric buses and transit, a fraction of what Biden first proposed.
The plan would put $266 billion into nontransportation infrastructure.
It includes $73 billion for power, $65 billion for broadband and $55 billion for water."

I heard you need about 6 Trillion to get your infrastructure on par with Europe,
so this money is just a pittance.
I hope it's enough to fix some of your bridges, before they collapse. And hopefully they can replace some lead water pipes, so your children aren't poisoned anymore.
This will definitely not be enough to upgrade your electric grid to the challenges that are presented. So don't complain when you freeze in the winter or you're told you can't use your air-conditioning in the summer.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 19:10 other posts 
Eh,do me 1 little favor, look into how much fuel tax is paid to both state and federal governments, then tell me about infrastructure .The roads SHOULD be in great shape if that money they already get was spent properly.
36.1 cent per gallon of gas we buy in my state goes to the state for road maintaince.
18.4 cents MORE goes to the federal government. So today for example, I bought 22 gallons of gas for 1 of my pickups. 2.78 a gallon. 11.44 $ of that purchase went for tax.
Fuel tax was originally put into effect, to maintain the roads and bridges.
So why is there a problem with the roads? Money mismanaged perhaps?
Electric cars using the roads and NOT PAYING FOR IT?
I don't know where the grid is not being maintained but the co-op around here has built at least 5 solar farms in the last 5 years and installed alot of new lines and substations. We are on the border of 2 companys service areas and both are doing alot to keep things above the demand.

edit, according to this, Pencilvania should have the finest roads in the US?

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 19:59 other posts 
I can't find data on tax revenue that specific. It's probably part of the taxes on consumption, which was 17.6% of the total in 2019.
I do understand your frustration on fuel taxes, because they are not completely used for maintaining transportation infrastructure. It's a cash cow. That's also in the Netherlands. The price of petrol is 17% VAT and 42% excise duty. We also pay road taxes. Our roads and bridges are pretty well maintained, but traffic is murder. I don't really want more roads (tree-hugger), but they should fix a lot of junctions and improve public transport.

The government wants your money and it doesn't really matter how they get it. If they lower the tax on fuel, they will raise the tax on houses or food or water or electricity or whatever. And if you don't like wealth taxes, capital gains tax, corporate taxes, mansion tax and inheritance tax, they will just blow up the debt or raise taxes on the common people or cut expenses that are important for common people even more. So, if you don't want taxes raised on Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and alike, they will get it from you.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,21 21:35 other posts 
Sadly 1 of the european traffic control ideas has taken hold in the US. Traffic circles. I hat# the damn things.

1 of my issues with the way transportation is handled here, build a new road,and let the old 1's crumble that people are already using.On top of that,gee,let's make a toll road! And then let a SPANISH company run it and give the state a penance of it's income for maintance.
If I were to set up a tax system. First thing I would do is eliminate all tax.
Then set up a flat tax system where as if Elon decides to buy a car ,and I decide to buy a car, we both pay the same amount of tax.
flat tax I think they call it.
inheritance tax, here's the thing with that. Tax was paid on the property,tax was paid on the income that bought the stuff.income tax paid on interest and dividends from investments and so on. Inheritance tax is a double tax.that is my gripe with it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Jun,21 05:49 other posts 
In one argument you're arguing against privatization, because you don't want roads to be sold to Spain.
Then the next argument you want to eliminate all taxes. How will the government pay for roads then? That will ensure they have to sell all roads to private enterprises, whether they are American, Chinese or Spanish.

A flat tax, so Elon Musk can get even richer?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jun,21 09:13 other posts 
Get rid of the current taxes,and have 1 understandable tax.that does not require the irs,does not require filling out taxes at the end of the year and etc.
Why would Elon get richer with a flat tax? He would pay the same tax % for building materials for a new factory as you and I would pay for materials for a dog house. He would pay the same % tax on food,clothes and etc as we would.

If a private company is to own something here in the US it should be a AMERICAN company.They to,would be paying the same % in tax for whatever as we would.Instead of NO tax coming from Spain.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Jun,21 13:18 other posts 
There are some good principles in you idea; understandable, equal for everyone, less bureaucracy.
But how about taxes on buying financial products, like stocks?
Because then I am much more inclined to agree with you.

But then your argument on inheritance tax falls short. You said you were against inheritance tax, because it's money that has already been taxed before. That's not true for your proposal. You could say an inheritance is money and goods changing ownership (like buying), so that should be taxed too.

For the current system, I would say about inheritance tax; it's true that the person who died worked for that money, but the heirs didn't. It's just income for them, that they haven't worked even worked for. Why do the kids of rich people deserve another advantage over the kids of poor people?
Aren't rich kids not already privileged enough?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jun,21 14:55 other posts 
Rich kids are no more privileged than their parents allow them to be.It is not really income,you loose a parent or somoene meaningful in your life before you receive what was theirs that they wanted you to have,such as the family farm that the kids grew up on.You could look at it as a "settlement" like life insurance.You lost a loved 1,but the inheritance is meant to make you whole again.Or least that is the term used in the settlement from when I got hit.
.a family should not be taxed to a point they have to loose the farm to cover the tax.
By #592419 27,Jun,21 13:40
america is dependent on oil.. when price goes up spending power goes down,, economy is in stagnation.. Another thing I don't like about democrats is their educating children to hate the police and white conservative males.. This is poisoning our children as well and making america dumb..

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   ...#55

Show It Off