She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #42

Pages:  #1... #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   ...#55

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 21:28 other posts 
Judge looking out for jobs and so forth and putting a stop to 1 of bidens orders. Progress,although slow,is being made to clean up behind bidens shit storm

only registered users can see external links

It is past time to put AMERICA first!

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,21 21:15 other posts 

Trump was right! And now people are starting to admit it.

By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,21 15:43 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 13,Jun,21 20:29 other posts 
"Good luck to Biden in dealing with President Putin—don’t fall asleep during the meeting, and please give him my warmest regards!"

Trump says it like it is!

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jun,21 17:09 other posts 
The kamala spoke something intelligent and damn,people are giving her hell now.

The only intelligent words I have heard out of that bunch in 5 months.We can't feed and take care of the people already here.We sure as hell don't need more.

even the leader of 1 of the central american countrys wants more enforcement!

By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 22:06 other posts 

Best price I have found ont them so far. I know,from china,that is where everything seems to come from nowadays.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 21:45 other posts 
I am in no way a fan of kamala harris.I want to make that very clear.
BUT I could not help but notice a vid on the net of the motor cade in mexico during her visit there. There was motorcycles with people holding cameras and such riding right along side the car and so on. You would think they would secure the vice president better than to allow private citizens and reporters such mobile access to them like this.I don't have a link to the video but you might google it.
Just imagine 1 of our politicians being harmed right now during this tough time? It would not be good. Regardless of your preferences to who is in office,the safety of that person in office should be paramount.I feel like they really dropped the ball on this 1.

By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 19:13 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 08:21 other posts 
The forgotten men and women of America were forgotten no more because we finally had a President who put America First. This was a quote in this article. A shameful white wash of this Clown. How dare they dismiss the previous Presidents that laid homage to our brave fallen? Did they forget President Eisenhower who was the Supreme Allied Commander in WWII Europe? How about President Kennedy’s service in WWII in the Pacific serving on PT boats (PT 109)? President Johnson, President Reagan, President Bush I (bomb.-er pilot), President Carter (captain of submarine)
And then we have the Clown with his bone Spurs deferment. SHAMEFUL

By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 18:47 other posts 
A preview of our 2024 election?

if the mexicans are going to throw heads around down there where they can vote LEGALLY , then imagine what they might do here?

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Sep,20 09:35 other posts 
VRVS
TRUMP APPROVED
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Sep,20 13:09 other posts 
What's that? What does VRVS mean?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Sep,20 13:26 other posts 
VOTE REPUBLICAN, VOTE SHIT
TRUMP APPROVES THIS
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Sep,20 14:38 other posts 
Is that a well-established/known acronym in the US?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 13,Sep,20 16:12 other posts 
It will be if we all say it
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Jun,21 02:31 other posts 
Leo, kind of like VDVJA...Some help here, I am sure most know what dems are 'JA"...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jun,21 09:26 other posts 
I don't know these acronyms.
OK, I searched and here is what I found:

VRVS Virtual Rooms Videoconferencing System

VDVJA only registered users can see external links

You say: I am sure most know what dems are 'JA".

You are probably referring to Americans. I am not one.
So I don't know VRVS, I don't know JA, I don't know VDVJA.

Like, I think, you don't know what DVLA means.
Neither do you know МКПЧ means.
You don't know what ΟΕΔ means either.
Or whatպատմ means.
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Jun,21 21:17 other posts 
You made my point...It depends on where you live as to my or your knowledge...As a matter of fact I had no idea of the meaning of the first one either (think it was meant as a pun towards conservatives)...Another point is anyone can come up with these acronyms...Just because they do, does not make them well known or understood...And you are right, I do not know the meaning of any of the acronyms you stated...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jun,21 21:37 other posts 
It's all a mystery then.
Never mind.
Let's go back to more important things: pussy!

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 04:32 other posts 
I see you're all just repeating the bullshit about the illegal immigrants now, because your right wing media cannot think of anything better to blow smoke up your ass with.

Joe is only doing a fraction of what your county needs to recover, but at least he's doing something. Trump would have just fucked it up even more.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 05:37 other posts 
Who cares anal licker
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 05:53 other posts 
You should, because it's your country dumbass
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 06:44 other posts 
It’s not my country my country consists of 22 acres of mountain top were I make the rules and I’m the law and from any point I can see for miles so if any one comes up here I know about it way before they get here
--------------------------------------- added after 65 seconds

As long as I keep the property taxes paid they leave me alone
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 10:32 other posts 
That does sound a lot like freedom.

Still, you might have children still being a part of the economy, maybe grand children who still depend on the school system. You still need fuel for you car, roads to go to the shops. I hope you never need hospitals or the fire brigade, but it's nice to have them if you ever do.
You're using the internet, which is mostly a public utility. You are active in a sex site, which could be censored if the government felt like it.
If you have a pension, you wouldn't want it to evaporate.

Unless you are completely self sufficient and closed off to the rest of humanity,
the country you live in still has an effect on you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 10:48 other posts 
For now I’m fine I have no children or grandkids and after the last time I was in the hospital I vowed I would never 👎 go again I would rather sit in my chair turn the tv on and quietly wait to die then go through the hassle of fighting with insurance companies and hospitals and the other things are royalty’s I could live with out up were I live if I died tomorrow it might be months till I’m even found so I’m not really dependent on my government and I do my best to screw them over every chance I get
--------------------------------------- added after 106 seconds

As they screwed me over every chance they get
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 14:10 other posts 
Hahahaha, so they will find a mummy in a chair one day.
I disagree with you on a lot of things, but I hope that will be far in the future.

If you want to screw politicians, voting for Republicans is not the way to go. Most politicians love them. The corporate Democrats love them, because they are the perfect enemy to raise money off, from the liberal rich. Trump was perfect for them. They didn't need to do anything for people and money came raining down on them. Being a Republican politician is also easy, because the only thing they have to do is lower taxes and cut regulations for rich people and fuck over blacks, gays, transsexuals, immigrants, women and the free press. While they do that, they fill their pockets with presents from the rich.

If you really want to screw politicians, you need to elect hard core progressives, who throw the corrupt politicians in jail, kick out the lobbyists, split up the big tech companies, give back the independence to the press and take back control of the military industrial complex, the pharma industry and the energy sector.
Your government screws you over, because they only exist to serve their donors. You would love your government, if you were the CEO of an oil company.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Apr,21 11:01 other posts 
Ananas.....right on.
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,May,21 01:15 other posts 
An ass is an idiot...Dgraff has a point...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,May,21 11:18 other posts 
What point?
That he vowed never to go to a hospital again?
Or that he doesn't want to be dependent on the government and wants to screw them over every chance he gets?

I actually understand his view on both points. I might even feel the same way under his/your circumstances.

However, right wing politics is not going to improve your health care in any way. Their only priority is the bottom line of the health care industry.
You wouldn't hate your government, if they actually cared about you.
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,May,21 02:10 other posts 
Your last line is true, but show me a country that actually cares...Bet the US comes near the top...Hell, we do not shut down/close Emergency Depts. when the money runs out like Canada and others...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,May,21 09:06 other posts 
Canada doesn't have people being bankrupt by medical expenses or people dying or operating on themselves, because they don't have health insurance. If you don't have the money to pay for healthcare, you die. You told us your plan, for when you need healthcare. That is literally your country not caring for/about your life. There are not many countries who care less.

True, my prime minister doesn't care about people either. There is a big scandal that when he found out that tens of thousands of people were being bankrupted by the state for incorrectly being accused of childcare allowance fraud, he tried to hide it and he lied about it. However we still had several representatives who fought like lions to uncover the facts and help all those people.

In 2020 in the US 47 hospitals closed or filed for bankruptcy, so what you're saying isn't true.
They are not shut down by the government that's true, but that's because hospitals in the US are completely left to the whims of capitalism.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,May,21 02:59 other posts 
But the SOBs do chain/lock the doors to EDs...Right admit it when funding runs out for something...what the hell happens...???
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,May,21 02:28 other posts 
So if a hospital is shut down by the government and someone dies because of it...That is ok with you...Trust me I have seen it first hand unlike you...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,May,21 12:53 other posts 
Canada is doing way better than the US on Covid deaths and on preventable deaths in general. Their are no people in Canada who are dying because they can't afford health care. You might have some anecdotes, but the numbers are against you. You know heath care in the US sucks.
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,May,21 01:04 other posts 
No they do not and I agree...How many are dead now that could have been saved with proper medical care...Hell, Canadians themselves have told me that...
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,May,21 01:08 other posts 
Without capitalism, where in the hell would modern medicine be???Some old saw bones I guess you prefer...
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 11,May,21 01:47 other posts 
I would prefer a boner. Taking a break from poli threads, put that mental energy into new creative ways for us to get excited.. more I type here the smaller it gets, I'm out. Oh, anyone consider changing the Topic name maybe? Suggestion only, with a big balls opinion to back it up haha
By tecsan [Ignore] 16,May,21 21:44 other posts 
Hey I agree with you...Is depressing and non arousing...Topic change is fine with me...
Almost all modern medicine is developed in government funded institutions. Your government is just stupid enough to give the patents to private companies to produce the medicines and take all the profits. It would be very easy to keep the production in government hands, so the benefits go to the people instead of a few rich people.
If only capitalism could develop modern medicine, why is Cuba doing such a good job on that?
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,21 20:56 other posts 
UH, what happens when a medicine causes side effects? The victims go after the manufacture. so if the government kept the "rights" to the medicine and it's formula, then guess who gets stuck with the tab after a law suit? the taxpayer.So how does that help anything?.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,May,21 04:32 other posts 
Medicines always cause side effects. There are only lawsuits about it, because for-profit-manufacturers have financial incentives to hide adverse events with their products. Those incentives to screw over the consumers wouldn't matter for publicly funded medicine production.
Who do you think pays for the lawsuits now? That's the consumer. The profit of screwing consumers is much higher than the cost of any lawsuits.
Don't think you know better than me, I work in this sector.

The government doesn't make these choices because it benefits the consumer or the taxpayer, they make these choices because the pharmaceutical industry is one of the biggest donors of the politicians.
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,21 08:59 other posts 
can't disagree with alot of your statement,as profit is sadlly the biggest motivator. BUT for example the "vaccine" for the wuhan virus. Moderna put my father in the bed for nearly 2 weeks after the second shot and about killed a good freind of mine. But the government,not the company is downplaying the side effects.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,May,21 17:44 other posts 
Sorry to hear that your father almost died from the vaccine.
I hope you know more people who got the vaccine, so you can acknowledge that those side effects are rare. Both my parents our neighbor and an old lady we know were all vaccinated with Pfizer.
The worst they had was a bit of a stiff arm for a day. I'm very happy the are now all protected (for the most part).
I didn't pressure them in any way. I answer questions honestly when the ask me, but that's it. I know there are risks and that is a personal choice.

My girlfriend gets the J&J vaccine next week. She is a bit nervous about it. I have not pressured her, but I did give her information.
Her mother is still in doubt whether she will take it. I'm not going to pressure her in any way either, because my brother-in-law is very anti-vaccines and I don't want to be kept responsible for anything happening to her health in the months after her vaccination. I'm sure he would blame anything on the vaccine, even if she broke a leg.
By phart [Ignore] 22,May,21 22:53 other posts 
You know,that is the sad thing,even folks in the family that had to get it because of their jobs went thru excessive side effects and such. Hardly anyone I know "breezed" thru it.
I had a little accident the other day with a grinder and was cut bad.Had to get glued back together and a tetanus shot.That was tuesday,this is saterday,my arm is still swollen and hurts like hell.
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,May,21 23:14 other posts 
Is it the site of the Dpt injection???If so, I hate those, they hurt like hell for me...
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,May,21 01:02 other posts 
Are you talking about side effects or adverse reactions...Hard for me to distinguish...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,May,21 10:46 other posts 
Side effects are expected. They are part of the biological response of the body to the medicine. Even though they can vary in severity, they have been identified as a risk, during the drug trail phase, but assessed as acceptable.

Adverse Events are unexpected, undesired occurrence during the use
of the medicine and have to be investigated to determine whether it is a
side effect of the drug that hasn't been identified before, whether it is caused by incorrect usage of the drug, whether something went wrong during the production or whether the adverse event is completely unrelated to the use of the drug.
They need to document any complaint about the drug, even the ones that are obviously unrelated or fake.

Anti-vaxxers just refer to that documentation in total and say "3000 people died from the vaccine!". To know how many deaths are actually related with the vaccine, you need to study the data. They never do.

If you vaccinate all old people in your country, some of them die in the weeks directly after it. However some died just before they got it too.
Old people have the tendency to die. Even young people die sometimes.

Still, even death could be an acceptable side effect, if the occurrence is low enough and the benefits are high enough. For disease treatment they need to only think of the risks vs the benefits for that one patient. For vaccinations they need to consider the risks vs the benefits for the whole population. If a few unfortunate people die from the vaccine, that is still preferable over the death and destruction caused by a pandemic.
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,May,21 21:18 other posts 
You do not have to explain the two to me an ass...I know both very well...
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,May,21 00:58 other posts 
Actually an ass...You are right in some respect...The country is not run by the potus...Deals more with influential money changing hands and I do mean both parties as well as the independants, but not so much with the latter...(No Power), thus no money...Why do you think they are always the underdogs...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,May,21 09:55 other posts 
Therefore you should vote for representatives who want to kick out the moneyed interests and you will actually have a representative democracy.
By tecsan [Ignore] 06,May,21 00:14 other posts 
An ass, which is more abundant in the US, poor (think you mean libs) or rich (again think you mean reps)... Any animosity there???
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,May,21 09:49 other posts 
That party affiliation difference is not that clear cut as you think.
Highly educated people vote in majority for the Democrats and most of them
do not end up poor.
Maybe you think 'black' is the same as 'poor', because black people in overwhelming majority vote for the Democrats.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,May,21 03:00 other posts 
That was a nice try and spin an ass...
By tecsan [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 01:20 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 313 hours

h
By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 09:26 other posts 
The simple fact that "joe" is not allowing the media in there, after the media helped him get elected, even has alot of moderate democrats concerned. That is NOT free press.

How is letting all those illegals into the US HELPING ANYTHING? They are bringing in MORE cases of the virus to spread and more burden to a already strained economy.
Texas is trying to reopen their economy so people can get to work,earn a living.And more virus and more immigrants is NOT going to help that.
And what kind of parent sends a 9 year old to walk 2000 miles ALONE?

I don't have to listen to the "right" to see the damage joe and the hoe are doing to the country.The US will soon be a weak and broken nation,ready to be taken over by a third world country .
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 09:46 other posts 
Your kidding right, you think that the half a million people who died of Covid have anything to do with immigrants?
How do the Republicans fight the virus? They don't want masks, they don't want shops closed, they don't want social distancing or any other measures and they don't want vaccines. They only thing they can come up with is closing the border for desperate people and 9 year olds who walked 2000 miles alone. That might help a little in Texas, but is that the solution? And how about the rest of the country, what's the solution there?

Where is Joe not letting the media in? Do you refer to him not holding press conferences? Trump didn't do a lot of them either, he never answered any difficult questions and the rest was all lies. How was the media better of with Trump?
Your press is already dead. If it's all owned by big corporations and billionaires, it's no free press anymore.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 13:06 other posts 
I repeat the burning question, that would help give creditability to your reasoning IF we could get a good answer that made sense.
Answers to tough questions like this would go a long way towards making peace among us all.

"How is letting all those illegals into the US HELPING ANYTHING?"

It can't be helping America. It would be like putting 4 more piglets in the pin with a sow that already had 10. A extra burden.

As for closing the border to protect Americans from the virus, DUH< mexico and other country's do not have the medical ability to care for their folks so most are probably carrying the virus and alot of other things we have long got under control.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 14:44 other posts 
Off course letting in immigrants doesn't help you. Unless you have a farm or a meat packing company and need cheap labor. Republicans always talk about immigrants, but they really don't do anything to stop the exploitation. Trumps wall was such a transparent diversion for gullible people. If gives appearance of doing something, a great cause to raise funds off, a perfect way to give lucrative contracts to his friends and it doesn't actually do shit.

Helping immigrants is just the right thing to do, because your country is in a big way responsible for the hardship in South America and the Middle East. If you're always fucking with the world, the world fucks back.

"most are probably carrying the virus"? It's not Aids, you know. Within a week your gonna get sick in a noticeable way. No country should let all immigrants just walk over the border and blend in their own population. There are procedures to go through. How difficult is it to test them? It's bullshit that Biden is doing anything different than all other presidents before him, except for the rhetoric. It's a great way for Republicans to scare you about Biden, because you can't go see for yourself. Besides that, 'It's the immigrants fault' is such an easy scapegoat to do nothing for people.

You have an 850 billion dollar military budget. If you used only half of that to actually solve problems, instead of bombing people to death (at least 50 bombs a day for the last 20 years), you wouldn't need that bloated military and you wouldn't have desperate people trying to get into your country, because the world would be a better place, also for you.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 15:15 other posts 
That military budget is 1 of several reasons the US is a fitting place for people to want to run to.
Look at the news, increased military activity near alaska,so we just ignore it?
Really,put a air craft carrier up there and stand by and wait.
If the virus is not aids,and it is just getting sick in a noticeable way,why was the world shut down for a year?
I don't see how we are responsible for what is happening down south of us.
If we were doing anything down there,people would not be running.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 17:16 other posts 
Common Mexicans are not coming to America, because they like your military. South Americans come to you to escape drug related violence and lack of jobs.

I didn't say JUST getting sick in a noticeable way. You know people die of Covid in a matter of weeks. They are not a carrier for months or years without it being noticeable, like with Aids. So the only people immigrants could infect, would be the border police or the people at the containment facilities. If they protect themselves, the risk of immigrants spreading Covid is low.

You should really inform yourself about how your government is meddling in the politics and economy of the countries down south of you. Also your demand for drugs creates lots of problems for them.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 14:42 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 09:20 other posts 
I acknowledge that there are a lot of people trying to enter the US. I also acknowledge that the Democrats have a better image on immigration and people might think that it's easier now to get in. But, completely writing off that increase on the Democrats is nonsense. You know that there is a global pandemic going on, right?
That is not only affecting your country. It has devastating effects on South America. So people are fleeing their countries, that were already struggling,
now they are doing even worse.

But, you probably don't give a shit, because you are only pro-life for the unborn.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 01:32 other posts 
In response to an ass ... Think we care about our children that are currently walking around...Why let another country send people here or even illegally here to affect that...I understand third world countries are not great fighting off the virus...But, why do we always have to wait for something catastrphic for people to flood the borders...Could have applied years ago...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 04:31 other posts 
I have no idea what you're trying to say.
Have you never noticed that immigrants come in waves? Every time there is a crisis in your country, it's even worse in the countries the immigrants come from. If you think it's bad now, just wait until the effects of climate change get worse.
When droughts destroy even more of their harvests, no wall will be high enough, because they will crawl over the dead bodies to get over it.
And no more bananas, coffee, coco or other things they produce for us.
(By the way, bananas might be history even sooner, because a fungus is killing all banana plants.)
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,May,21 00:53 other posts 
Stop with the first line...Want to come to the USA apply and do it legally...And Climate Change, hope you are kidding...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,May,21 15:41 other posts 

There's a lot of South America around the equator. If climate change is affecting Africa already pretty bad, it's affecting South America as well.
You will see in good time, but you will probably blame the democrats for everything that will happen. Which will be true in part (but not mostly).
By tecsan [Ignore] 16,May,21 00:13 other posts 
No if climate change really happens, then the conservatives are to blame...Like I believe, it is a load of crap...
If the aircraft carrier wasn't in US territorial waters, then that's fine. The US navy has sailed very close to China and Venezuela recently, so they shouldn't complain if another country does. The US also has many bases close to Russia, Iran, China, and North Korea, whereas none of them countries have a single military base near the US.

The US is responsible for what's happened to the south because of decades of interference in the regions politics, such as organizing military coups, and interfering in elections so the US's favoured candidate will gain power, and give the US what it wants in return. Venezuela has managed to stop 5 or 6 coup attempts in the last few years. Bolivia's elected government was overthrown in a coup, but the ruling party returned to power after the interim President finally allowed an election to take place. Ecuador's President was removed with help from the US, and in return, the President revoked Julian Assange's citizenship so he can stand trial in the US for exposing the war crimes of the US military, and other things the government doesn't want people knowing about.

I should say I don't have anything against US people, just the illegal thing the government does, whether it's Republican or Democratic. And I'm aware the UK government also does illegal things, sometimes with the US, sometimes without.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 15:58 other posts 
You're well informed!
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 01:36 other posts 
Hmm, why does it always come back to "with the USA help"...Think that over...Subject change, but I do not mind...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 07:59 other posts 
Power comes with responsibility. The US meddles in the affairs of every country in the world, so the US has a responsibility when that has negative consequences.
You can also do nothing, but then the mess in those countries will get even worse, more immigrants come your way, you will loose the cheap resources that you buy from them and you will loose them as consumer of your products.
By #592419 02,May,21 11:04
How do you know they died of covid? Did you get the fake news from CNN or is your toxic liberal agenda turning? Spinning wheel,, got to turn round. Dying from pneumonia from old age is not covid. Covid does not kill.. It just develops antibodies. Look what happened to Trump... Yep still alive. If you are old and get covid your body is too broken down to fight the disease just like getting a cold.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Apr,21 11:03 other posts 
Phart, again........sigh.... '

Why, in a country as progressive as the USA people with your point of view even exists
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 20:32 other posts 
Gee I am not alone after all in my thinking!!

I also got a free copy of the Epoch Times in the mail yesterday.Nothing I could afford to buy but just in that 1 copy,alot of eye opening things. Like foster parents in California being called up and ask to take in Central American kids that don't speak english .The foster parents are afraid they would be taking part in a human trafficing scheme and are afraid to particapate.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,May,21 10:07 other posts 
Fake news. All lies
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,21 10:14 other posts 
Prove it

2013 numbers here already leaning this way.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,May,21 13:02 other posts 
Prove it? Why. You conservafucks complain all the time but we never get the proof. You are spreading fake news.
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,21 21:44 other posts 
Why you ask? Gee let me see here.
IF you were to PROVE a statement,it would give that statement crediablity,and perhaps swoon others to believe it.
Besides,if you don't like conservitives,if you think they are so bad, why get in the mud with them? Take the high road and present facts,set a good example.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,May,21 07:58 other posts 
Phart, are you aware what you are saying? BTW people don’t swoon and the mud pit is the USA
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,May,21 03:48 other posts 
We need proof...Hell libturds openly do what they want and that is considered the truth to libturds...
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 11,May,21 06:28 other posts 
All right, I’m listening. State without generalities but actual proofs, your point of view.
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 01:59 other posts 
Sleepy joe blow is fucking the Country in the ass and the libs do not realize it...
༼☯﹏☯༽
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 05:45 other posts 
How?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 08:20 other posts 
Just throw the kid over,he will be ok.
What kind of parent toss's their k1d over a wall?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 11:43 other posts 
How is Biden responsible for South American countries being such hellholes that they would be desperate enough to throw their children over the wall into America?
You know that has been going on for a while. It would help if you would stop with the crippling sanctions on those countries.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 20:20 other posts 
Here is you a hero,https://www.newsmax.com/us/angela-davis-prep-school-speech-california/2021/04/02/id/1016158/
By #592419 28,Apr,21 22:34
The world is run by the central banks and globalists regime .. they run the world including the united states. The whole chess board is set up on purpose including plunging the usa economy.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 07:45 other posts 
Yes, exactly! And the central banks are run by rich people, who also have your politicians in their pocket.
By #592419 30,Apr,21 12:15
The way its been since 1913. IThe central banks orchestrated everyting.it's set up with most republicans claiming to be conservatives but are in fact democrat agonists by using hatred, death and destruction hatred and racism and religions persecution so that the population gets dumber while they print money currencies to diminish the value so that the people have to work harder in order to make ends meet..The industrialists such as Henry Ford, Charles Lindberg profited by funding Hitler into power with his mein kemph thus killing 50 million jews through europe and the rest of the world. The main people that funded the Nazi movement including the decedents of George H.W. Bush and Woodrow Wilson.
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,21 20:59 other posts 
Biden simply removed Trump policys which led the immigrants to believe they were welcome. It would help if those countrys stopped sending drugs here and crippling and killing our people.ANd hell,if they are going to send drugs here,and make millions,the least they could do with the damn money is FIX THIER OWN DAMN COUNTRY
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 02:34 other posts 
Obviously you do not live near a border town...
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Apr,21 11:06 other posts 
Tecsan, show proof “Sleepy Joe” is screwing the country. I compare his first 100 days with that last clown and I give him an “A” for effort and action
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,May,21 13:04 other posts 
I, for one, never minded getting fucked in the ass. Never did. Never will. And I enjoy it now.
By #636792 02,Apr,21 18:44
Joe and the libtards aren't doing one bit of good for America. All they are doing is trying to steal guns and bankrupt the country. Debt forgiveness on student loans? Really? If you can't afford school go dig a fucking ditch. Become an auto mechanic. They make damn good money. I've worked with my hands all my life and all the libs want to do is steal money from me. Fuck you Joe. And the stolen electiion you rode in on.
And if you don't live here shut the fuck up. You don't have anything invested in our country leave us alone. And quit coming to us for help because you can't fight for yourselves.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 19:18 other posts 
I will admit, you bring up a good point. They talk shit about our military budget,but then when they get invaded ,who comes to save them, that "bloated military" they were talking shit about last week.
As for sanctions on those south american countrys,if they would deal with their drug lords and crime,they would be worthy of some help.

biden is all but DIRECTLY responsible for parents dumping their kids over the wall at this point in time.He is doing NOTHING to stop it. Trump,remember the buck stopped with him,has the buck got another stop to make than biden as far as who gets the blame? Nope. biden is at fault for the border crisis because he reversed functional ideas and policys put in by a man he and his puppeteers hated.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Apr,21 18:26 other posts 
"If you can't afford school go dig a fucking ditch". That's a missed opportunity for smart poor kids and for the country that fails to maximize the potential of their citizens.

"They talk shit about our military budget,but then when they get invaded ,who comes to save them" Dropping 50 bombs a day for the last 20 years is not saving anybody.

Why do you think people are "dumping their kids over the wall"? Because the countries they live in are completely fucked up. Is Biden responsible for the shit in those countries? He just started. Those countries are off course very much responsible for that shit, but the US really helped to mess them up. Sure, the Democrats might be just as responsible for that as the Republicans, but why Biden?
Biden will be responsible, if he continues with the sanctions and other meddling.
By #636792 03,Apr,21 22:17
It's been all over the news. Even the liberal news. Infrared pictures of "coyotes" dropping very young kids over the wall. Joe Biden has created a humanitarian crisis. Fuck him. He's not my president.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,21 10:28 other posts 
I can't understand where AOC is during all this. Trump was keeping the little 1's in concentration camps according to her,but now biden must be putting them all up at the Hilton? Yea right.something sour in the milk and even some democrats are asking questions.
By #636792 05,Apr,21 15:36
AOC needs to go back to hooking at cheep dive bars. And fucking stay there.
Fox News isn't news, it's propaganda for the Republicans.
By #636792 05,Apr,21 15:33
ABC, NBC, CBS, NEW YORK TIMES, BLOOMBERG CNN are not real news, they are propaganda for the dimwitocraps who want to turn the U.S. over to the UN. Joe and his followers are doing nothing but fucking up America. They are on a tax and spend spree that has broken the bank. America is bankrupt people are just to stupid to see it. Pelosi sucks Harris ass. Harris can't even answer a God damn tough question without laughing.
Joe can't even walk up a set of stairs. And his bills are so full of pork they don't have anything to do with how they are titled.
Joe wants to tax companies at a higher level and the companies are lining up at the border getting ready to leave.
Guns? That motherfucker can't have them except bullets first.
Go read our constitution and our bill of rights. Then read all the supporting documents such as the federalist papers.
Learn why our forefathers put the bill of rights together.
If you don't like it then leave. Or stay the fuck out.
You dumbass you probably think the videos of the coyotes dropping children over the fence is fake. Go fix that you liberal piece of shit.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 12:41 other posts 
"ABC, NBC, CBS, NEW YORK TIMES, BLOOMBERG CNN are not real news, they are propaganda" Not as bad as Fox news, but true. So it's up to you to find the truth, by being a good skeptic. Unfortunately you suck at that.

"They are on a tax and spend spree that has broken the bank." Why didn't you say that when Trump was in office. Are you even capable of checking actual data? If you grow the economy, the deficit will go down. You do that by investing in jobs and by raising the purchasing power of people. Stimulate the jobs that can't get outsourced.

"America is bankrupt people are just to stupid to see it."
Because the rich took everything and you are too stupid to see that.

"Harris can't even answer a God damn tough question without laughing."
You mean questions from fox News? I laugh too, because the questions are laughably stupid.

"Joe can't even walk up a set of stairs." Because he is an old fuck. The people choose him over Trump. They must have been really desperate to get rid of him.

"And his bills are so full of pork they don't have anything to do with how they are titled." Because your politicians will only vote for bills that are full of presents for their donors. That corruption is mostly the fault of the Republicans. There are only a few Democrats who like to fix that and no Republicans at all.

"Joe wants to tax companies at a higher level and the companies are lining up at the border getting ready to leave." So make rules that they can't sell anything in the US anymore, if they do. Stand up to them for once, you have 300 million consumers. Make them pay people fair wages. For a strong economy you need a strong middle class. Poor people are bad consumers.

"Guns? That motherfucker can't have them except bullets first." Did Obama take your guns? Biden won't either. Don't cry, you can keep playing with guns and keep fantasizing that you will be a hero one day. However, with your mental stability it's more likely you well end up as one of those mass shooters.

"You dumbass you probably think the videos of the coyotes dropping children over the fence is fake." Most of them are probably real. When I see something like that, I imagine how much their life must suck to do that. You see that and you think they are coyotes. That's a strong sign that you are the piece of shit.

I would fix that by letting them in, register them all, have them stay in decent camps, not separate them from their children, let them work for a half-decent wage at jobs that Americans don't want to do and give them a path to citizenship.
Your country is big and rich enough. You just don't like to do that, because that would mean your government would treat those foreigners better than you.
You accept that your government does nothing for you, because they made you believe THEY CAN'T. Republicans blame the immigrants and you believe that too. If you don't wise up, your country will actually really go to shit, like those countries the immigrants come from. At least then the immigrants won't come anymore.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 16:48 other posts 
Americans would work if they had to. But welfare for 3rd generation kids that were never taught the value of work gives them enough to survive on. But the flip side of the coin, Why would a American citizen be motivated to work if what they earned was wasted on some asshole that jumped a fence or broke thru with a Expedition hauling 25 humans? I guess you didn't see that on the news. Tractor trailer broadsided it,killing several.And injuring others Whos paying the bills? YOU? No,you are over there playing arm chair Jesus with all the solutions to our problems. What do you call people that take everything someone has to ship them accross a border illegally? Coyote seems to be a good term for them. Theives would be a better 1.They are stealing OUR tax dollars,OUR resources. There are plenty of hungry Americans already here that could be getting their fair share of the 60 million dollars a week being spent at the border for bums.Revolution is needed in those countrys,rise up and take a stand and stay home and make it better. Guns and Rocks can kill,sticks can bruise and 2 hands can build a country. Gee aint that how Amercia got to be what it is today?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 12:24 other posts 
I agree, people smuggling children are coyotes, but this term was used for their parents. You should have some compassion in your body to know that parents are not sending their children with those smugglers, because they are out to get America.

Yes, in many of those countries a revolution is very much needed. But you know what happens if the do and the US doesn't like the outcome? You help the people back in power who were the problem in the first place or even worse sons of bitches. Or if you don't like their democratically elected leadership, you sanction them to death.

"No,you are over there playing arm chair Jesus with all the solutions to our problems." At least I have ideas about the solutions. That 60 million a week is not what your budget needs to help Americans do much better. But let's say you have somehow managed to keep out all immigrants, what will you spend that 60 million a week on, so there are no hungry Americans?
And can you tell me why you have Americans go hungry, while the billionaires got $637 billion richer during the COVID-19 pandemic?
You're blaming the wrong people for the problems in your country.

Did you pick up that thing about Kamala's laugh at Newsmax?
I agree it is a annoying laugh, but is that really important?

Newsmax Host Devotes Entire Segment To Mocking Kamala Harris' Laugh
By #636792 09,Apr,21 13:08
Nope don't watch newsmax. I have seen her annoying laugh since she was in California.
By #592419 28,Apr,21 22:31
You actually are close to the truth now. Fox was leaning constitution until the guy running the show died and his son took over who is a radical left. Once I agree and yes the Republicans are useless. They were sold out easily and don't belong on that platform. It is because of them that caused this country to go into what it is now. The election was fraudulent and they used antifa along with CNN to propagate insurrection bullshit to cancel the investigation. All lies and the republicans abandoned their constituents..
By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,21 20:40 other posts 
Smart poor kids can get good grades and earn scholarships and grants,so there are options for the smart poor kids that are MOTIVATED to do something with themselves other than follow their parents or caretakers examples.

I wonder how all those countrys got so fucked up the people want to leave in the first place? Not Americas fault.
need to close the border for a while and get things cleaned up in Texas. Then let people who deserve to come in come in legally.
By #636792 05,Apr,21 00:48
Great answer!
The mess in Valenzuela is definitely in a large way your fault.

"However, it is not possible to explain the setback in the country with the failure of President Maduro or his ideological obsessions alone.
This is because there is obvious sabotage by the U.S., which has made it clear that it wants to overthrow Maduro and replace him with the U.S-linked Juan Guaido of the opposition."
By #636792 09,Apr,21 13:11
How the fuck is this our fault? They need a revolution in Venezuela. Maduro needs to be removed from power.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 16:51 other posts 
Well think about it for a minute. Those folks down there,instead of standing up,taking a stand against the shit being slung at them,are just grabbing a bag and walking for the US border. IF they are not motivated enough to stand up for what is already their country,their home,then just what kind of a asset will they be to the US? NONE.
By #636792 09,Apr,21 17:17
Exactly why we need to finish the wall
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 09:48 other posts 
Ever heard of ladders?

Like I said before, I don't really care about the wall. It will give some people a job, but it won't help against (illegal) immigrants or drug smuggling. However, it does hurt many Americans living at the border, because the wall is not exactly at the border, but on American land. It cuts peoples land up or cut's their route off to town. Maybe look into how people in border towns actually feel about the wall.
They are standing up for their country, which is why Maduro is still in power. But your governments sanctions have crippled their economy, and they can't sell their oil because your government will sanction anyone who buys it, and anyone who processes payments.
The US has been working to overthrow Venezuela's government since the 90's, because Venezuela's government have this insane idea that Venezuela's oil and profits from its sale, belong to Venezuela, so that the money can be used to improve the infrastructure and lives of the Venezuelan people. The nerve of them! How dare they prevent the US from taking the oil and profits away from the US!
There have been 5 or 6 attempts to overthrow Maduro in the past 3 years alone. Did you know that there is a US special forces soldier currently standing trial in Venezuela after he was found lurking outside its biggest oil refinery with a bag containing explosives, a load of money, and other suspicious items too?
US sanctions have crippled that countries economy. If you wonder why so many immigrants from the south are heading north, it's down to US interference in their countries which has fucked them up. You reap what you sew.
By #636792 14,Apr,21 12:03
America needs to do 2 things. Recall Biden and do away with the CIA. Everything the CIA has done comes back to bite us in the ass. Starting with Korea. Now south and Central America.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Apr,21 11:30 other posts 
Hairless state your reasoning for “recalling” Biden. Witch, by the way, the only two ways are impeachment or the 25th amendment
By #592419 28,Apr,21 22:26
Do you really think the CIA runs the country? No way.. They are being used too... The one's that run this country are the globalists that run the central banks and federal reserve. You will never see them..
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Apr,21 11:50 other posts 
Andrew999999999 perhaps a little history might give you a different view

1908 General Juan Vicente Gomez took power to become the strongest dictator of the 20th century with 27 years in office. He opened the gate to foreign oil investors. In 1909 he granted to John Allen Tregelles, a British company representative, the rights to explore twelve of the twenty states of Venezuela. John Allen Tregelles founded a company called “The Venezuelan Oilfield Exploration Company” which had a lease of approximate of 27 million hectares. However, in 1911, Gomez revoked the concession because it was not giving him enough revenues and royalties.
Later Gomez gave almost the same concession to Rafael Valladares who formed the Caribbean Petroleum Company. This company made several million dollars exploring oil and asphalt on the Lake of Maracaibo. In 1913 the concession was transferred to a British-Dutch operator, the Royal Dutch-Shell Oil Company. This was the beginning of the modern economic history of Venezuela.
World War I was the trigger introducing Venezuela into the world oil market. After 1919, the investment and the exportation of Venezuelan oil increased tremendously. By 1922, Venezuela became an important supplier of oil in the world, and biggest reserves of oil were discovered in the Lake of Maracaibo. During World War II Venezuela was the most secure provider of oil to the United States.
In September, 1960, The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) was created in Baghdad, Iraq. The countries that formed the organization at that time were Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela. Then eight other members joined the organization: Qatar (1961); Indonesia (1962); Socialist Peoples Libyan Arab Jamahiriya (1962); United Arab Emirates (1967); Algeria (1969); Nigeria (1971); Ecuador (1973–1992) and Gabon (1975–1994). As it was mentioned in the OPEC declaration of 1960, “OPEC's objective is to co-ordinate and unify petroleum policies among member countries, in order to secure fair and stable prices for petroleum producers; an efficient, economic and regular supply of petroleum to consuming nations; and a fair return on capital to those investing in the industry”.
Although OPEC was created in 1960, it was not until 1973 when OPEC became powerful and started to set the oil’s price. Also, their members took control of their domestic petroleum industries, so the price of oil produced and exported was determined by the OPEC members. At the same time, in the 1960’s Venezuela implemented a policy of “no more concessions” which was the beginning of the nationalization of the oil industry.

GENERAL GÓMEZ WAS THE MOST POWERFUL STRONGMAN IN SOUTH AMERICA. Venezuela nationalized (took over without pay) the oil industry. All during most of the 20th century, Venezuela enjoyed prosperity. When Chavez came to power, he repudiated the US and started supporting Cuba and the Castro brothers. Yeah, we didn’t like that. But, do some research
Why does he need to be removed? So a puppet who holds no political office, and even when he did, he was mostly unknown to Venezuelans, can be installed by the US, and in return he will open up their oil fields for the US to take and keep the profits of its sale?
They tried to have a revolution a few years ago when Maduro lied to Trump and said most of the people and armed forces were behind him. Turned out to be the exact opposite, and his revolution failed miserably. So have the other 5 attempts since that. Including a Bay Of Pigs type of operation, which was repelled by the locals.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Apr,21 11:42 other posts 
So you say that what is happening in Venezuela should impact the politics of our country? And remember, Maduro is there because of Chavez
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 24,Apr,21 15:46 other posts 
No, where did you get that idea from? I'm from England.
I said Maduro, the legitimate leader, instead of Guaido, the US want running things there.
By #592419 28,Apr,21 22:24
Do you really think Biden is in charge? Hell no, they just use him so they can run the show like radicals they are.. The only thing he does all day is shit in his diaper. He can't even publicly speak he's so far out to lunch..
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Apr,21 11:27 other posts 
Hairless Phart Tecsan. Building that stupid wall is a fool’s dream. The cost is like throwing it in the tras. Walls don’t work.
As far as revolutions, how far do you think poor, mostly uneducated citizens WITH NO ARMS OR LEADERS be able to overthrow a strongman like Maduro? REMEMBER, THE US CONGRESS CONTROLLED BY THE REPUBLICANS WILL NOT ALLOW ANY PRESIDENT TO SUPPLY ARMS OR BOOTS ON THE GROUND.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,21 15:29 other posts 
Thank You 2 Warm,let me quote part of your statement,

"As far as revolutions, how far do you think poor, mostly uneducated citizens WITH NO ARMS OR LEADERS be able to overthrow a strongman like Maduro?"

So back in the early 1770's American settlers that wanted to fight for independence were well educated and well armed and stood a good chance against Great Brittan uh?

And your statement,goes back to indicate the REASON for the right to bear arms in our constitution. To insure that American people would be armed to overthrow a strong arm such as a biden-harris regime.
The 'poor, mostly uneducated citizens'(why do you think they're mostly uneducated?) don't want to overthrow Maduro, as he has done a lot for them. Maduro isn't a strongman at all.
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,21 12:07 other posts 
If Maduro is so great why are the streets in that country lined with dead bodys and poverty? Because he is not LEADING THEM out of poverty.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 01,May,21 18:30 other posts 
They aren't. But if they were, it would be due to US sanctions preventing them from selling their oil, and threatening other countries and businesses with sanctions if they buy their oil. Plus pharmaceutical companies will face sanctions if they provide medicine and medical equipment to them.
I suggest you go to this link and read the stories:

By phart [Ignore] 01,May,21 20:36 other posts 
It is in Ecuador not venzy that the bodies are laying in the street drawing flys , oops,I was a few miles off. Similar situation.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 02,May,21 08:47 other posts 
The situation in Ecuador is different in that the US government's regime change operation was successful, and the new man reversed a lot of the previous governments policies, which were benefiting the people. They expelled hundreds of volunteer Cuban medical staff at the insistence of the US, same thing happened in Brazil too, and that's why Ecuador's on its arse.
Still, at least the US might be able to extradite Julian Assange now, as the UK government won't do the right thing.
By #623135 17,May,21 12:03
Education is for all. Why should students with scholarships and grants be the only ones to get an education? Most kids are average types.
The legality of immigration is not an option if you have to wait several years to get a visa. I haven’t googled “immigration quotas? But if you do you’ll see that it’s biased and too short.
By phart [Ignore] 18,May,21 08:54 other posts 
IN theory,yes,but some folks just do NOT have the IQ for a higher education. but are suitable for labor work and semi skilled labor.
By #623135 18,May,21 10:02
So let the system weed them out. Logic tells me they won’t get a scholarship based on general studies. And, last I’ve heard, they kick you out if you don’t perform well. Even athletes have to pass requirements
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Apr,21 11:14 other posts 
Hairless.. my Charlie worked with his hands all his life. There comes a time you reach your maximum output. That is where you end up, tired, broken, and retired. Why do you equate debt forgiveness on student loans as bankrupting the country? These loans weigh heavy on our children. Colleges and schools of higher learning should be FREE. Our country, the riches in the world can’t pay for the future of our country. Any money that was taken from you was for a good cause, but, I’m listening. List what it was taken for.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,21 15:34 other posts 
Why should a good education be free you ask? Why should we have to pay for someone's desire to have a useless degree like Anthropology? And why should people be expected to get away without paying for their education?
Kids can go to work if they don't want to study hard in the k thru 12 education they are already given at taxpayer exspense to earn grants,and low intrest loans and scholarships.Face it,please,not everyone is smart enough to go to college.
Once everyone gets a college degree, who will do the manual labor jobs that all college grads think they are so far above doing?
By #636792 29,Apr,21 11:10
Debt forgiveness is just one of the things the dems are doing to bankrupt America. Day care? How in the fuck is that my responsibility? I didn't have kids. Joe and Kamala are on a tax and spend spree and if you don't think that will affect you think again. Most rich people donate tons of money when taxes are low, raise taxes less money to give to charities. All Joe's policies do is make gubermint bigger and more controlling. You can go ahead and be a good little state run robot. Not for me.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 11:52 other posts 
Hairless I didn’t know any Taliban, yet I pay taxes to keep American troops there. You not having kids is your loss and I don’t mean that in a derogatory way. It always amazes me that once a person doesn’t have parenting responsibilities, they don’t want to support other kids education. That is called being selfish. It’s the “What’s in it for me” syndrome. Many top, rich, companies did not pay any taxes last year even though they earned a combined total of well over a billion dollars. And did you miss the part were Old Joe predicted thousands of new jobs? Bigger government is not a dirty idea as long as we are better off. Perhaps you want to fly that stupid confederate flag, open carry a gun, and send the “Ni#%7r back to the back of the bus
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,21 12:10 other posts 
Not wanting to educated and raise OTHER PEOPLES kids is not being selfish.It is using common sense.If you don't create a problem,you don't have a problem to solve.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,May,21 13:53 other posts 
Well, in that case, I don’t want to support disabled people. That’s not selfish. I’m not disabled
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,21 21:46 other posts 
Well in some peoples case's like my own,I paid into the system when i was working.So to some degree,I took care of my own issue.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,May,21 10:10 other posts 
Phart other people also paid or are paying into the system. Are they less deserving than you?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,May,21 13:05 other posts 
Guns are the Devil’s dildos. You fuck yourself
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 21:34 other posts 
You do not live in or near a border town do you...???
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Apr,21 11:19 other posts 
Tecsan I live in Miami, Florida. You can’t find an area that is more overrun with “foreigners”. It’s a bigger border town than where you live or any other border town. And all you have to put up is with a few countrie’s poor. We have all of Central and South American, the Caribbean, and the snowbirds, so, go cry a river.
By tecsan [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 01:19 other posts 
You think so, really...Now I know you have never even been close to a bordertown...
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 07:14 other posts 
My son lived in Sin Town (Vegas) for several years and we used to travel and stay every six months or so.
By tecsan [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 23:27 other posts 
I am lost...Is sin city a bordertown???༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 02:41 other posts 
Do you lock your doors at night or when you leave???I be yes...= wall... You have no idea of a border town... You get the leftovers that run to your city...
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 01:12 other posts 
Come and live where I am at for six months...Then repeat the same...Sure libturds like their plush arrangements, but they expect to be treated differently because of their fame...
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Apr,21 09:32 other posts 
Give me a break. You just don’t like Latin people
By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,21 10:26 other posts 
Give us a break,you just don't have any respect for law and order. you seem to think that because those folks grandparents in mexico made bad lifestyle choices that America should just let them over flow our borders and sap off our systems until we are rendered as poor as mexico.ONly justice in that is where else to go but Canada. They took the draft dodgers,they can have the illegal immigrants.
Maby that is the answer,make a 4 lane hwy from mexico to Canada and let the illegals use it for a direct route to a already socialized country.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Apr,21 11:43 other posts 
As always, you read more into my posts than what’s written. First I’m going to ask you how you plan to stop them from coming over. Then, I’m going to ask you how you go about processing them. And lastly, how do you ship them back
By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,21 20:47 other posts 
The wall is a good start. Once they cross,capture them, tie them up and use some type of crane to literally set them back over the wall. Perhaps tear gas dispensed along the wall would help.Anything done at the border would be cheaper than letting them in illegally and haveing to feed ,medicate ,house,school them and etc. I would hope it didn't come to a point of physical harm to try to deter them from coming over. alot of them are young and not really responsiable for what is being done,such as tossed over the wall. Set them back over it .The horn of plenty has a bottom,it can and will be empty at the rate we are going.

Think about this, if they do not respect our immigration laws, what makes you think they would respect the rest of the laws of our land?Such as a simple speed limit or requirement to have car insurance?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Apr,21 21:39 other posts 
Americans speed on the interstate. Does that mean they go around breaking the law?
By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 01:57 other posts 
WALL...More border fencing...Stops a percentage right...༼☯﹏☯༽
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 07:02 other posts 
Cost vs efficiency.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 23:09 other posts 
Cost V innocent lives...Yes I like my idea better...
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 08:00 other posts 
Explain
By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 09:17 other posts 
I don't know his entire point,but just the drugs coming in from down below are hurting and killing 1000's of americans. But if they are not black I don't guess they matter right?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 13:00 other posts 
Phart the big shipments come by speed boats into gulf beaches like Panama Beach. Bringing them up through border towns is too slow and not worth the effort. The people of this country are drug fiends. If there was no demand there wouldn’t be a problem
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,21 21:48 other posts 
Can't argue with the last statement,it is a sad,very sad fact. And folks are pushing pot legalization,that will only lead to more demand as pot becomes "Not enough"
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,May,21 10:13 other posts 
That is not for me to argue. I use pot and can’t be objective, but, it’s the only drug I use besides liquor.
By #592419 28,Apr,21 22:22
The only kind of genius that can be this dense is someone that is an illegal alien himself. So what does that say for you?.. The only other option is you are a dope and I doubt this is possible.. Well,, who knows..
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 02,May,21 10:06 other posts 
I agree, Ananas
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,May,21 00:03 other posts 
Uncle joe is a turd and lost control of the border...He is not do anything to the border to protect it...
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,May,21 00:24 other posts 
Go lick crazy uncle joes ass...Bet you would love that an ass...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   ...#55

Show It Off