Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #46

Pages:  #1... #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   ...#55

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -3  

Comments:
By Dev01 [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 18:31 other posts 
Just want to say I would trust a n##ga with a gun more than a liar with a straight face. Shit feedback # Dev01
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 22:02 other posts 
Couldn’t agree with you more my friend
By Dev01 [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 23:00 other posts 
By #610414 10,Feb,21 09:26
Dev01 n##ga....is this the way Aussies refer to blacks in your great country?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,Feb,21 20:18 other posts 
No and I could have said coloured. I wanted to catch the eye. For the record I have three close mates who now live here and we call each other that. They from the 313 or (Amityville) as they call it. Kenny is married to my wife's sister. Very nice gent that's just how we speak..

It's like Cunt in Oz is like a term of endearment. Call mates cunts and calls random people mate.

Regardless of the wording the message stands true.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,21 22:20 other posts 
Wait a minute! You have mates from the 313 (said, three-one-three)? Do you know that is the telephone area code for the City of Detroit, or as many might say, Dee-troit, the hood?

So if a bitch from Oz calls me a cunt, that's because she showing me love and respect?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,Feb,21 22:32 other posts 
No not at all, But on the same I don't call coloured people (Blacks). I call indigenous Australians (abo's). Have many aboriginal friends that are pillars of society.
And yes the 313. What my point was you could be purple with a gun . I don't give a. But a liar with a straight face poses more problems then. Blacks , greens yellows. Politicians maybe, Who am I to judge. He'll im a wog and my wife is Skippy... if we listen to politically correct. Look past the words of my statement... just for a minute and see the truth --------------------------------------- added after 10 minutesOh and as for the Cunt word. What I said is true too. I guess it's like saying... That was good or That was fucking good. I love that cunt. Equals They love you. It's a passion thing. He is a mad cunt = He is awesome. There is only two things in Oz that will get you negative = p3dos and r@pists who I would happily sort. Hey I'll do ten. Go in in like slim come out like Fifty cent. I love all except for the grubs I just mentioned. Rant over
By #610414 11,Feb,21 06:50
I had a feeling it was more a term of endearment(although from the left). My bad. That's why I made it a question. My apologies
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Feb,21 23:54 other posts 
I know many people that talk that way too...Does not make it right if I talk that way...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Feb,21 00:23 other posts 
You're thread mate . I'm a little sick of people twisting my words tho. Just saying
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Feb,21 01:12 other posts 
Does not matter...Feel free to post what you want...I was concerned about the "n##ga" word you used...I know you were trying to make a point...Honestly, post anything you desire I posed the question to which we all know the answer to now...So the thread can go any direction now...

By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,21 19:47 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,21 09:25 other posts 
The irony
This is the kind of people you liberals put into power.Rules for THEE but not for ME
By tecsan [Ignore] 31,Jan,21 00:14 other posts 
If you and I are not liberals like them, then they could care less...You got to see them for they're ignorance...
By #610414 31,Jan,21 08:23
HAHAHA, now you are using our argument. Let me say it as plain as possible, people like you and phart are ignorant fools that parrot right wing garbage as the truth. I thank the God of politics that in a few years people like you will be like a phart in the wind. Out of a shit hole, bad smelling, and soon, gone with the wind.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,21 16:16 other posts 
Some pharts linger.
A long time.
You parrot left wing propaganda
We exspose the hypocrisy of your "heros" and you still don't see it when it is in your face.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,21 15:33 other posts 
Wow, that is an eye opening article!

And in 2013, Biden used Air Force Two to fly Hunter Biden and a grandchild to Beijing on a mini vacation. The perks of having a family member in a high political office. Gee, not only did the family enjoy tea, Hunter was able to scoot off and handle some private business. Yep, double duty and American tax payer's dollars bankrolled Hunter's trip.

By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jan,21 22:06 other posts 
Yep some say Biden is a 47 year career politician I say he is a 47 year career criminal
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 10:57 other posts 
yep,47 years he has been there and aint got it right yet.Only thing is now,he can write down what he wants,sign it in a order and bypass entire elected bodies in our government.
in less than 2 years,I think the democrats will have their ass's handed to them on a plate as alot of democrats are seeing what is happening and this aint what they had in mind.
1000's of people out of work already and he puts union workers out of work.I don't like unions,but they are a powerful force in America,and I think stabbeing them in the back will be the democrats downfall.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 15:26 other posts 
The sumbitch has the gaul to act like he is really doing something!

But what really gets me,is where is the original guru on this subject? What happened to the foul creature Algore? He was such a phoney maby even the libs got scared to use him.7 mansions and God only knows how many Suburbans.
By #610414 10,Feb,21 09:32
In 2013 Biden was vice-president. His personal plane was Air Force Two. Hunter Biden and the grand child is family. Did you expect them to fly commercial? So what if Hunter did some business there? The vice-president had every right to fly there....and, yes, at taxpayer expense. It certainly was much less than the last idiot flying to all his golf appointments.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Feb,21 13:07 other posts 
Who is talking about Hunter Biden again?

Trump hired Ivanka and Jared Kushner as senior White House advisors. That's the definition of nepotism. It served them well. They made up to $640 million while serving in the White House.

Right-wingers would blow up if Biden did the same for Hunter. I'm actually honest to say that I wouldn't want Hunter anywhere near the White House. However, I've only heard defenses from right-wingers about Jared and Ivanka.

By #610414 10,Feb,21 13:40
Bella in this thread
HAHAHAHA, like Newsmax cares about climate change.
Still, I agree John Kerry could take a normal plane. I'll allow him first class.
It gives a lot of freedom for selfish pricks who don't care about climate change. They can never be considered hypocrites for using or having a plane. However, I prefer a hypocrite who tries to do anything on climate change over a selfish prick who doesn't give a damn.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Feb,21 05:16 other posts 
Fox News hit with $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit.

The Dominion voting machines or Smartmatic software were NOT USED in the 'battle ground states' of the general election!

Fox News was just repeating Trump's lies without doing ANY fact checking.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Feb,21 04:58 other posts 
‘QAnon Shaman’ Wants to Testify at Trump Impeachment Trial Because ‘He was Betrayed’ by the Former President.

QAnon Shaman’s Lawyer Calls Out Trump ‘Propaganda’ in Inciting Capitol Riot: Millions of Americans ‘Did Hang on Every Word of Their President’

QAnon Shaman's Lawyer: It's Trump's Fault

By #592419 06,Feb,21 13:02
With all the evidence presented, with this for example, even a retard can figure out who is the lying stealing crook and the smart one that has never lied... I don't get it.. I'm not even talking to my sister because of her stupid arrogance and this is common between Americans and fucktards.. What is the deal here?
Yes I can see if it is a grey area but this is black and white.. And these fucking liberals are siding with bastards that are stealing money from them so WTF?? But most of the geniuses here claim to be from Europe and don't know what the fuck they are talking about or perhaps they are nancy pelosi and chuck shumer making fakes and coming on here..
Even with all the evidence presented and it is shown right in front of their 50IQ faces the mother fuckers still don't want to believe you.. No wonder why this G0d forsaken planet won't make it until 2030..
LOL.. I know how a fool acts but this is just unbelievable.
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Feb,21 03:01 other posts 
You nailed it...Libs think they can run things better...For the next few years we can just see and I do not want to hear any of the libtards bitch...They control the house, senate and Potus...Let the libs bitch now...Oh, I know they will find something, probably more bs like someone shot a bird that shit on his car...Let the libs walk around without armed guards and see how long that lasts...But we all know they will bitch about something petty...I cannot wait...
By #592419 07,Feb,21 03:10
By #592419 07,Feb,21 11:49
Thanks for acknowledging... Trump Derangement Syndrome(TDS) is not explainable yet it is here even after there was major changes for USA and the rest of the world for the better YET 30% of the population absolutely hates him not just here but for the rest of the world hates him even though he hasn't done anything wrong.. A mystery.. Then they cheated so badly in the election even a 2nd grade retard would know the truth yet there are people on here that are obliviously deranged yet they write well.. I'm baffled.
He helped blacks, whites, jews and christians not because they are these features but as human beings. Liberty and justice for all is our constitution. National sovereignty , education and loving our flag and what it stands for.. How much better can you get from that?
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Feb,21 23:15 other posts 
There no way a normal person can understand liberal thinking...
By #592419 08,Feb,21 12:59
What I do know it translates to egoism. Never taking responsibility for your actions...Someone you can never EVER be close to.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Feb,21 23:36 other posts 
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 05:37 other posts 
Sad Sad Sad. Im a little sad for poking my head in here.
By #202354 09,Feb,21 07:47
Just goes to show no matter how much you beat a dead horse, it won't come back to life.
By #592419 09,Feb,21 11:17
Very good visual.. Or no matter how much common sense you inject good useful truth into a class A no good stinking butthole the result is a no good stinking butthole..
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Feb,21 01:42 other posts 
Then why did you not just leave without posting...???༼☯﹏☯༽

By #592419 02,Feb,21 22:37
[deleted image]
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 12:16 other posts 
yea,so does a LARGE portion of the USA.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 11:20 other posts 
True, but the majority is happy he's gone. He was the most unpopular president in polling history, never achieving an approval rating above 50%. No other president ever matched that. only registered users can see external links
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 02:19 other posts 
Most popular and did the most for the welfare of others...DEM or REP...???༼☯﹏☯༽
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 03:03 other posts 
He might have been the most popular with Republicans ever. He did get 75 million people to vote for him. However he got even more people out to vote against him.
The most welfare? Sure, for the rich! He gave 10 trillion and massive tax cuts to the rich.

But he slashed welfare for normal and poor people:
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program ($3.4B)
- Community Development Block Grant ($3B)
- Supporting Effective Instruction State Grants Program ($2.4B)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers Program ($1.2B)
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant Program ($732M)
- Community Services Block Grants ($715M)
- Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery Grant ($499M)
- Water and Waste Disposal Loan and Grant Program ($498M)
- Senior Community Service Employment Program ($434M)

So what welfare did he do?

By #592419 05,Feb,21 12:03
You must mean the illegal voters of ghosts and software that deleted and reissued votes for Biden. The liberalization of fakes. The election was a landslide and it was shutdown in the middle of the night then altered by all the swing states and changing the value of Biden--Trump from 1:1 to 1.25:0.75... This is a COUP DE ETAt..It comes down to 2 things with you... 1) you are nothing but a fucked up retard.. or 2)You know the truth but are too stupid to think you are going to full people especially those smarter than you.. Liberals throughout history will exist with no honor for they have no shame for what they do.. They do not care for this country and neither do you.
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 02:04 other posts 
So does a majority of the USA that voted, guess the important votes do not have to count...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 09:00 other posts 
So you think there are important votes and unimportant votes?

Actually there are, because with your electoral college the vote of a citizen of Wyoming is worth 3.18 times more than the vote of citizen of California.
And still Trump lost.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 16:13 other posts 
All that alot of folks have ask for all along is for the government to take the time to prove or disprove.As in a bi partisan panel of people from both parties with help from actual fbi and other alphabet groups.
I can't see why that was asking so much. Had there been NO proof,no evidence,nothing to find fault with,why fight it? Why not jump on the chance to make the repubs look like fools right? IF there was none.But no,lets buck em,fight them,sue them.They are scared for some reason
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 22:07 other posts 
2022 Pennsylvania selects a new governor my plan is to take Pennsylvania out of the swing state status by bringing all the rival biker clubs together as one as a general rule bikers don’t give a shit about government or voting but in 2022 I will see that we get a republican governor and a republican legislature then they can redo the voting laws like they use to be before wolf changed them to suite the Democrats agendas
By phart [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 22:32 other posts 
I wish you well in your endevors.It will take alot of work to fix all the damage done by 2022.So choose carefully who you vote for and make sure they are up to the challenge.I would have NEVER in a 100 years beleived we would have gotten stuck with our dem governor for another 4 years after all the hell raising small bussinesses did and so forth.But we did.
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 01:55 other posts 
I do feel sorry for those in states with dem governors...Hope it never happens again here...But hope he is up for the challenge to take Pennsylvania and make it Rep...Even if he fails, kudos for trying...
By phart [Ignore] 05,Feb,21 22:33 other posts 
By #592419 06,Feb,21 13:00
With all the evidence presented, with this for example, even a retard can figure out who is the lying stealing crook and the smart one that has never lied... I don't get it.. I'm not even talking to my sister because of her stupid arrogance and this is common between Americans and fucktards.. What is the deal here?
Yes I can see if it is a grey area but this is black and white.. And these fucking liberals are siding with bastards that are stealing money from them so WTF?? But most of the geniuses here claim to be from Europe and don't know what the fuck they are talking about or perhaps they are nancy pelosi and chuck shumer making fakes and coming on here.. LOL
What a weak video from a fucking hypocrite. Everything he said can be said of Trump as well. Trump had a plan for the best and cheapest healthcare. He had 4 years to do it and the plan never came. He just promised it for the next four years.
Funny how you don't believe Covid is a hoax anymore as soon as Biden is president.
The Biden plan is a mask mandate and vaccination. You can't destroy Covid in a month with that, but at least he's doing that. Trump didn't even start planning vaccinations.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 09:55 other posts 
WHO was in office when the vaccines were made that are being given? Obama? NO Trump.So to say he didn't have a plan is bullshit. His plan,if you go back a few months and it is not bleached off the web,was to use the National guard units to transport and distribute the vaccines.
And is it not ironic that suddenly ,now that biden is in office it is ok for kids to go back to school? It was a horriable idea when Trump was in office.I support the kids going back to school,don't get me wrong,it is just strange it took biden going in for it to suddenly be ok.
You seem to forget Trump had to fight the media,and the dems every day he was in office.I am surprised the man was able to get anything done.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 17:13 other posts 
Bullshit, Trump did nothing to get the vaccines made. It's all private pharmaceutical companies doing their thing. Trump didn't even order enough, while the rest of the world has ordered more doses than their population needs, from all the companies.
Trump let Covid loose on the US by making you think it was a hoax or it was just a flew or masks don't work or your cases are low or by limiting testing or just let people keep going to work, while he knew better.
Trump wanted people back in church. I think that is a little less important than children going back to school.

Neither the democrats or the media would have held him back in any way if he wanted to take it serious. They tried to make him take it serious every day, but he wouldn't.
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 03:20 other posts 
Wait a year and some of the libs will start to miss him...
By sherryann [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 20:19 other posts 
Yes I miss you my President Trump

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   ...#55

Show It Off