Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #48

Pages:  #1... #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   ...#55

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -3  

Comments:
By #610414 21,Jan,21 13:42
I'M PRETTY SURE THE BIDEN/HARRIS TEAM WILL PREVAIL
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 17:05 other posts 
What makes you think so???
Trump will be back. He said so.
By #610414 21,Jan,21 18:06
He also said he was going to build a wall on the southern frontier
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 18:11 other posts 
I think he has several options.
Defect to Russia.
Defect to North Korea.
North Korea has walls all over. He'll be happy there. He can also have sex with Kim Jong Fuck.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,21 14:13 other posts 
He also can promote free speach by backing a news media outlet to try to fight the libtard fairy dust cronicals we are blessed with on the 6 oclock news to.
He can also work to get either a new political party started or reform the Republican party to give Americans that believe in the American Dream a chance to put folks back in office that know what the fuck they are doing and care about the economy .With a weak economy,the rest of you all's complaints are moot because there is no finacial means of dealing with the issues.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Jan,21 12:58 other posts 
When it requires 1000's of troops and fences to protect you from the country you are about to become president of,that might indicate there is a issue with how you got there that should have been addressed.
By just16cm [Ignore] 18,Jan,21 12:55 other posts 
The whole world desperately waits for the proof of this "issue"...

But I wouldn't hold my breath for this to happen...ever... just sayin...
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jan,21 14:06 other posts 
Yea, I know,I aint holding my breath either for proof I can trust the system and there was no fraud.All I read is thrown out for lack of "standing"not lack of evidence.
in a 100 years they will declassify the documents,the democrat party will put up a statue of Trump at the White house in tribute and in apology for the wrong doing and all the sheeple will be happy.

By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Jan,21 03:17 other posts 
Do admit we will have a sleepy uncle joe in the whit...oh moron house on Wed...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 02:27 other posts 
We know it is now the libtards...Guess we have to live through four years of hell...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #551147 12,Jan,21 04:01
You really think it's going to be that easy? 4 years of hell?

Making D.C. and Puerto Rico states, adding up to 6 more slobs on to the Supreme Court, gutting the military again, allowing the hordes of people currently waiting to come across the southern border to come on in - INSTA-VOTERS, eliminating the NRA and coming for our guns, higher gas and utility bills, stifling free speech, putting Americans on NO FLY lists, 96% of media in their hip pockets.

How optimistic of you to think it will only be 4 more years. We are headed for ONE party rule and you just better SHUT-UP and take it. The U.S. Constitution has failed us and there's no returning now. Just sit back and watch how they decimate it beyond recognition.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

Oh! I forgot to mention...

And the squishy backboneless balless bastards that call themselves "Republicans" will help them destroy it like they already have. 😠
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 00:57 other posts 
Think Trump got what he wanted...Do not mis-interpret my meaning...But, maybe he wanted to be the first to make history by being impeached by a libtard house...
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 02:03 other posts 
But, yes we have to accept the inevitable...I know it sucks...But, look on the good side, we can blame all mistakes on libtards now, they have the house, senate and president...Will be fun to watch them spin shit to their satisfaction...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Jan,21 03:01 other posts 
Yes, I sadly have to admit it...Watch an idiot move into the White House on Wednesday...Think it is pathetic...༼☯﹏☯༽
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 19:25 other posts 
4 years,You say that as if we will have another election that will be honest and fair and the republican canidate will have a level playing feild against the dems?.
It is over bud,hate to tell ye,but America is getting vasoline to the ass right now,and the rod will be jammed clean up to the tonsils.
And Biden will be OLD by then 4 years from now,if he is still alive,and AOC will be old enough to run for PRes then,so Harris,if not already president,will run and probably take AOC for a running mate. That is when the US will be SCREWED.
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 00:59 other posts 
Damn, that was well put...Some of it my thoughts already...Thanks for stating the fact...

By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 22:02 other posts 
Gotten a little nasty now...The libs are upset and many Republicans༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 05:36 other posts 
I think we all know that uncle joe has won so far...Let us see if a sleepy uncle joe can do better with the china virus....Bet the outcome will be the same...Hell he does not know he has a brain...Such an idiot...༼☯﹏☯༽
By phart [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 19:42 other posts 
I know precisly what will happen.He will try his dead level damnest to deny Trump any credit for the progress made to get the vaccines ready as quickly as they have been.We don't have to worry about the Kamel taking it though as she said she would NOT take a vaccinne approved under TRump.SO maby his lack of coperation is to make sure she has to wait for her vaccine a long time as the XYZ vaccine company in India is still working on theirs.

All bullshit aside,I hope like hell PHizer and the other companys making the vaccines share the info with the entire world so everyone can get it that wants or needs it.I doubt I would take the vaccine,But I appreciate the effort being made to get it to the folks that need it.
By sherryann [Ignore] 19,Nov,20 16:19 other posts 
He has not "won so far"
By #623135 19,Nov,20 16:26
But he's a lot closer to winning than the other jerk.
--------------------------------------- added after 93 seconds

I don't get it. There's an election. Biden gets more votes. No one is willing to tell that jerk off he's through
By #551147 19,Nov,20 16:29
Only in that vast empty desert you call a mind...

⬇️ ACTUAL RESULT YOU GOTDAMNED DINGBAT! ⬇️

[deleted image]
By #623135 19,Nov,20 16:35
In your dreams, you asshole. You know better
--------------------------------------- added after 47 seconds

No matter. Jan 20 we will push him out even if we have to use a cart
By #551147 19,Nov,20 17:17
No, in REALITY!

Your the dunce living in an alternate one...

Come Jan 20th he will gladly leave if everything has been verified. Don't like the delay? Then your fellow slobs shouldn't have created the doubt. Seems pretty simple to understand to me. You motherfuckers wanna fuck shit up and over at the last minute and then expect us sane individual's to just go along with it. It doesn't work like that!

Now, have patience and quit spreading them fucking lies!

[deleted image]
By #623135 19,Nov,20 18:54
Us motherfuckers? Your cum is running down your mama's leg and you have the gall?
By #551147 20,Nov,20 01:15
YEAH!

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ➡️ [deleted image]
By #623135 20,Nov,20 16:10
Wish we were. We'd wipe out every single Republican we could get our hands on
By #502711 29,Nov,20 15:52
"Democrats are the virus". Do these people want to be Communists?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 10:26 other posts 
By #623135 20,Nov,20 07:35
That's mighty big of you but the transition is very important for national security. Your Clown is impeding the PRESIDENT ELECT BIDEN to take part. Luckily, there are more responsible people who keep Biden in the loop. This president will be able to say, "I was the worst president ever. No one was as bsd as me. Not even Abrahom Lincoln. That's because I know this. I understand it."
By #551147 20,Nov,20 07:49
OH quit being so fucking dramatic!

He's got his own office, you should be happy.

Once I find it, I'll let you know how groovy it is.

[deleted image]
By #623135 20,Nov,20 16:11
It's in 1600 PENSYLVANIA ave.
By #502711 29,Nov,20 15:53
I thought Biden was working from the nursing home?
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Dec,20 00:36 other posts 
You are going to have to give him gps coordinantes before he crazy sleepy uncle joe can find it...Hope he keeps them too so he can find his way back when he gets lost...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,Dec,20 00:08 other posts 
Love this Scorps...
By sherryann [Ignore] 19,Nov,20 21:26 other posts 
Angel, President Trump won.
By #551147 20,Nov,20 00:18
OH SHE'S NO "ANGEL"!

More like a murmuring moron, or a gimp, but an "Angel" she's NOT!

Don't waste your breath on that jug headed idiot.

[deleted image]
By #623135 20,Nov,20 07:44
I am an angel. I'm the devil. A fallen angel, true, but still, it makes you a liar
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 01:11 other posts 
Yes you may be the Angel...But as for the devil, I really think that is best left up to me...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #623135 20,Nov,20 07:21
sherryann
On what planet? You sound like a two yr old. Refusing to admit what the majority of the electorate knows
By sherryann [Ignore] 20,Nov,20 15:54 other posts 
Scorps, it said "angel replied..." So I reciprocated calling her by her name that I know her by, and angel, yes, President Trump won.
By #623135 20,Nov,20 16:08
Sherryann Well, the moon is made of cheese, Hitler was nice to the Jews, we never walked on the moon and we are a colony of Great Britain.
By #623135 29,Nov,20 09:57
So, baby, how is that working out for you?
By #623135 13,Dec,20 09:07
sherryann what did Trump win at? The number of suits lost? Do you still believe he won?
By sherryann [Ignore] 13,Dec,20 13:40 other posts 
Yes angel,I do. Along with my fellow Trump supporters in DC yesterday. I can't fathom what's wrong with you Trump haters. My family,my x friends, most everyone in my city except for law enforcement, why the vile hate? Is it because he is a successful white male with a beautiful family? Hmmmm I gotta wonder... But, hate is gonna kill you, and I am glad I don't have that kind of hate in my heart. Have a nice day!
By #623135 14,Dec,20 09:05
sherryann, do you believe separating children from their mothers something to love him for? How about admitting on an open mike he likes to grab women’s snatches without permission? Maybe, shutting down the government for over 30 days while federal workers had a lousy Xmas was more your speed? How about the fact (proven) that he lied about 20 thousand times to the public? One of those was a doozy. He lied about the pandemic and as a result a whole bunch of people needlessly died? I could go on, Stormy Daniels, calling dedicated government workers derogatory names.
That should be enough to hate him as you say. I don’t hate him for being. He’s despicable. I HATE THAT HE,S my president. And while we are at it, his daughter owned factories in China that employ child labor.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

PS If hating all that kills me, it was worth fighting against. I’m a Democrat but have always supported my president. This is the only clown I can’t support. If you and your fellow Trump supporters want to be remembered as sessecionists by history keep doing what you are doing. Let me remind you Biden won the popular vote by over 8 million votes.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,20 10:12 other posts 
THis damn site never puts up half of what I type,I have fucking retype most everything twice or 3 times.

BUT what I was trying to say, I will have to ask Obama about seperating the kids as he is the 1 that built the cages!
Lousy Christmas for federal workers? GOSH ALMIGHTY WOMAN We are ALL going to have a lousy Christmas because of the CHINESE virus that no one wants to hold the CHINESE government accountable for.IT was not and IS NOT Trumps fault.IT came from CHINA.THE DEATHS ARE ON CHINA
I ask the question a while back on here of who blames who in other countrys for the virus and the few replys I got were no one. But here in the good ol US of A,everything is TRUMPS fault. yea right.Get a grip.
By #623135 14,Dec,20 12:34
The cages were built during Obama's administration but were never used. Especially to destroy families with children.
The Christmas I was referring to was when Trump refused to sign a bill to fund the federal government three years ago. This Christmas, no matter where the pandemic came from, well be sad. It reminds me of a clown stating in February, "it will be gone when summer comes" or "I know this covid-19. I know it better than anyone."
Remember all that, Phart? Or did you conviniently forget about that?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,20 19:47 other posts 
Haven't forgot it.
BuT at the same time,can you imagine going into a terriable battle with a unknown enemy,and your 4 star general standing on the back of a truck so all the troops can hear him, "This battle is more than we can handle,the fight will last for weeks,most of you will die and there is not enough ammo for 2 days of heavy fighting.and the enemy has reenforcements coming in 3 days.We are out of food,we are out of water and the fuel trucks were damaged yesterday,this is a hopeless battle we can not win, good luck".
Now if you had just heard all that,how would you feel and how would your moral be?

Now if that same general came out and said," You are the best marksmen in the military ,our tanks are the most powerful and effeciant in the world, we have 2 days of ammo and you won't need but 1 days worth because you are fighters and you can get it done."

Would you not be pumped up and ready to face battle? That is Trumps job,to lead the troops,Us citizens,thru the battle with the virus,not put us in the state of mind of giving up.
By #623135 15,Dec,20 06:51
You are silly
By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 09:57 other posts 
Really? And you aren't????
By #623135 15,Dec,20 17:24
Not like this, Phart
By #610414 16,Dec,20 18:40
phart
You are asking me to believe that a good commander is willing to lie to his soldiers. You are telling me a good commander will send his men to possible death without telling them, "We face a tough battle, some of us will not come back" I can see Eisenhower telling his troops before D Day, "Don't worry men, the Germans have chocolate candy only."
By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,20 19:19 other posts 
They sure as hell don't sugar coat the truth.Which is what everybody wanted Trump to do.
So he shut things down.Most people have been wearing their face coverings like good little sheep ,and the numbers are sky high.The face covering thing is a feel good thing.hardly more.
Experts claim mask work, Experts also say the Dominion voting machines have issues.
YOu don't believe 1 of those 2 statements because you don't like the sound of it in your mind as you read it.
We are depending to much on experts and not common sense
By #610414 16,Dec,20 19:33
Says you. Every expert warns us to wear mask. You think it's a hoax. Should we listen to you?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,20 20:00 other posts 
Never ask anyone to listen to me,I do not have knowledge or creditials to prove 1 way or the other.I feel like it is each persons responsiablity to learn and do what they feel is best
Stay home,wear mask,do as you see need.
BUT I have enough sense to do research and to look around.
Mask are on,but numbers keep climbing,so what does that indicate at a glance to you?
By #610414 16,Dec,20 20:53
Half the country doesn't wear a mask. That is enough people to clog the hospitals
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 22:11 other posts 
As for who to blame for your website issues.. I am not sure.. perhaps the deep state is monitoring this site and trying to delete your text when it starts singing the truth too well.
By sherryann [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 15:23 other posts 
Angel, yes I do. They're breaking the law in the first place. They are here illegally. Stormy was a puppet for the dems. Never hear about her now. Russia Russia Russia & impeachment bs along with the hate filled people for my President Trump sickens me as does the creature who spewed: "impeach the mother fucker" while people agreed with her. Who talks like that and treats the President of the United States that way? It is unheard of until now. I am disgusted beyond words. Angel, like phart, my post always cuts off and it is too hard to keep re-writing everything. If this election steal succeeds there will never again be a fair honest election here. Again, my President Trump won.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 18:35 other posts 
The simple fact that Dems will not even take the potential for fraud seriously and do anything but try to push it aside makes it that much more believeable that something was done wrong.
AOC should have been shipped out on rails for saying that about Trump.HAD a Repub said that outloud about Obama or does say that out loud about biden, they would be forced out of office.
By #606653 26,Nov,20 11:11
So when Trump wins and overturns the election what are you going to do? Are you going to be so pissed off you just going to jump off a bridge or something?
By #623135 26,Nov,20 16:36
Looks like it ain’t going to happen
--------------------------------------- added after 42 hours

Blind fools. If it was a football game the opposing fans would kill them. Hey, here's a thought. Why not kneel while they play the national anthem. Their motto would be Trump lost but he really won.
--------------------------------------- added after 483 hours

But what does that mean? It doesn't apply here
By #606653 27,Nov,20 09:52
Jump when I say jump.
By #623135 15,Dec,20 06:52
Well. I guess we'll never know
By phart [Ignore] 16,Dec,20 19:21 other posts 
If a playback of game video indicates blatant cheating,does the team that cheated still win?
Does the athelete that takes drugs and wins,still win if it is found out?
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jan,21 03:44 other posts 
But yes, shithead uncle joe won...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #551147 21,Nov,20 03:37
You tell'em Baby Girl!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   ...#55

Show It Off