Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #52

Pages:  #1... #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55  

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -3  

Comments:
By #610414 09,Sep,20 13:58
Somewhat erratic is a monkey typing a novel. The Clown has not hit it right still.
Uncle Joe as you call him, what exactly was or is he supposed to do? He’s an ex vice-president. Getting up in the morning fulfills his job requirements.
I think and hope Biden and Harris wins.
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 03:22 other posts 
Well, crazy creapy sleazy and sleepy uncle joe has had 47 or more years to do something great...What was it...**** ... Looks like it...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 05:28 other posts 
He has been working with Republicans his whole carrier. He wrote the crime bill and he was ready to cut everything, including social security. He promoted fiscal conservatism his whole carrier. Those are all thing you would love if Trump did it.
Biden is just a Republican. I wouldn't pick sides, if I didn't recognize how Trump is destroying democracy.

Trump is doing all the exact same things as Erdoğan did in Turkey, to change the only secular democracy in muslim society into a fundamentalist muslim dictatorship.
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Nov,20 00:02 other posts 
Doubt he ever wrote anything in his life...Dumb, his advisors did all the work not him...That is ignorant to think he wrote it...He gave his approval is about all he did...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Nov,20 06:16 other posts 
He is very good at plagiary, that's true.
Do you think Trump ever writes something? He can hardly read.
By #610414 22,Sep,20 08:59
Tecsan You know? I was under the impression Biden was not in government for the last four years. Was he given special powers by Congress I didn't know about?
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Oct,20 21:26 other posts 
You know exactly what I meant...Stop being foolish...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 01:34 other posts 
He has had 47 year to accomplish crap...Another politician out to put a little more money in his pockets...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #610414 23,Oct,20 10:04
Ok, tecsan show me other politicians that are any different than Biden. Then we will compare him to "Do nothing Trump". It's always convenient to go into ancient history but what did precious Donny do in the last four years of a do nothing PRESIDENCY?
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Nov,20 00:05 other posts 
What did obummer do that was good...Hell, he did know how to lie..."Keep your health care"..."Keep your Doc"...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #610414 02,Nov,20 08:02
you didn't answer
By epep50 [Ignore] 22,Oct,20 14:46 other posts 
Creepy Joe, get it right. Your expectations of the next president are specific, Biden might be able to do that after his bath and fresh diaper. Harris is Harris checks one of the race boxes and has a vagina so yep, stellar group of leaders ready to work for us. They won't abuse the office or destroy everything we value. Open boarders, climate change, free healthcare, higher taxes, government controlled welfare states we have no choice to live in, compelled speech, disagree and lose entire livelyhood, any man accused by a woman is guilty no due process.....sounds great
By #610414 23,Oct,20 09:51
What exactly did creepy Joe do to you in the laat four years? The current Bozo holds the toilet paper with his right hand and wipes with his left hand. And when it comes to women, we are were we are thanks to MEN. You all talk big but when you loose your jobs you want unemployment insurance. You want to get Social security. You want overtime after 40 hours. Maybe you should check your own diaper.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 14:29 other posts 
All jokes aside,if men did not want anything that a woman had, do you honestly think women would be where they are today?
A few maby,but not as many as there are in the working real world.
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Oct,20 02:24 other posts 
Overtime after 40 is required, I know you took it many times as I think you are a responsible person...The question about sleepy creepy uncle joe is, what did he do well for the many the past many years???I will argue all you want, but I will not resort to the level you are going to with me because I really do respect you, believe it or not...༼☯﹏☯༽

By #592419 01,Nov,20 16:14
This is looking back in history. This mother fucker fucked americans over for 47 years. Now he wants to be president?? Fuck you Joe.. you will die soon and I pray its quick.. [deleted image]

By #275407 24,Oct,20 02:35
Unless your the president' one man cannot get anything passed by himself. It's up to senate to get bills passed. You do know that, don't you.
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Oct,20 03:43 other posts 
I wish everyone understood that...However; there are some that do not...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #592419 01,Nov,20 14:05
Executive orders. The first term you have to go light to get elected again.. The rest is up for grabs..
Executive branch has power over legislation and the supreme court has his back..

By tecsan [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 01:31 other posts 
Harris/biden seems to be the front runners...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #592419 01,Nov,20 14:03
You believe the fake news?

By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 01:52 other posts 
Sleepy uncle joe cannot do anything right...He is just a left wing puppet...Proof, 47 years...༼☯﹏☯༽

By #592419 08,Oct,20 11:46
Trump-Pence.. They speak the truth while their opponents that are deep state and central banking supporters use lies, political diversions and race cards for their attempts.. The swing state voters are not stupid. You have 40% which are government dependent voting for the liars and 40% for Trumps base. The other 20% will lean right because more and more classified information is surfacing on how they corrupted the constituion using illegal surveillance to spy on Trump campaign.. The 4th amendment is clear..
Oh, and to the cunt huxley999 that challenged me on racist comments. When you accuse Israel of hurting Palestine Territories it is racism because when you know the truth and make lies to mock groups of people that comes down to 2 possibilities. Either you are grossly incompetent for discussions here or you have personal bias and hatred. I don't believe you are incompetent however your bias makes you that way indirectly. The west bank used to be called Judea before the jews were exiled. While Gaza was occupied by the Phillistines which has no relation. Next time , mr dirty smelly poor excuse of a TWAT,, do your fucking homework..
By #188992 08,Oct,20 13:04
Posting the same lies in 2 places, huh?

only registered users can see external links

Fucking fruitcake.
By #592419 08,Oct,20 14:08
Dear fucking idiot. What the fuck does that have to do with the truth?
By #188992 08,Oct,20 14:23
The State of Israel is a force of evil, in terms of it's policies regarding the Palestinian territories.

True and NOT anti-semitic.

You keep calling me a racist, I'll keep refuting it AND using Jewish sources to back me up. You fucking deluded fruitcake.

Just in case the Anne Frank link wasn't enough for you, you stupid cunt.
By #592419 08,Oct,20 14:33
asshole
By #188992 08,Oct,20 15:05
Asshole, huh?

How about a definition from YOUR State Department:

See where it says "criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as antisemitic"

So, guess what? You're still an ignorant fruitcake. Fuck off.
By #592419 08,Oct,20 19:00
Yes big ass... gaping one. But you're right I do owe you an apology... I'm sorry if I told you to pull out the chopstick that's lodged in Bella's ass, lick it clean stick it up your nose and into your tiny foreign brain..
By #592419 08,Oct,20 19:02
Dear mr. ASSHOLE with a tiny brain.. There is antisemetism here too just like your country. Learn about your fucking government first before you criticize others. Get with the fucking program and dive into a deep low well like I told you to.
By #188992 09,Oct,20 07:16
That would be more convincing if you could spell antisemitism correctly, for one.

I know it exists, you fucking fruitcake. It's just that criticism of the policies of the Israeli government is NOT antisemitism. Got it yet, fuckwit?

The State of Israel is a force for evil, in terms of it's policies regarding the Palestinian territories.
By #592419 23,Oct,20 18:04
just like #188992 .. Goes poof... just like biden
By epep50 [Ignore] 22,Oct,20 14:34 other posts 
God's chosen people, a nation of people who have survived with their history in tact for 5,000+ years,been at war almost all of that history, a military that is hands down second to none, and don't use little boys for pleasure, use and abuse women in every way, toss men off roofs for liking variety in the bedroom, and are a cancer to every country, community, and home it is allowed to thrive.....I'll take Usreak and whatever they want to do to em. They're taking out the trash and preventing religiously oppressive life on free people.
By #188992 08,Oct,20 14:25
Want some more, cunt?

From a Rabbi. I would suspect he might know what he's talking about, when compared to a fucking fruitcake on a "flash your knob" site.
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 00:21 other posts 
Get lost rodent...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Oct,20 00:12 other posts 
Well little coward, again identify yourself or you know what you can do with your crap number ID...༼☯﹏☯༽
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Oct,20 00:46 other posts 
tecsan, when you delete your account all of your posts here turn into a number. If you ever see a number instead of a name it's because someone deleted their account.
Huxley999 deleted his account and that's his number.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Oct,20 02:04 other posts 
Hey, thanks...I learned something new...I had a little different understanding...Again thanks...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #623135 10,Oct,20 11:57
Kebmo, I think you'll get better understanding from a deleted account. To the subject of your thread, I may be wrong but I believe Biden/Harris has the election in their pocket
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Oct,20 00:34 other posts 
I somewhat agree, HARRIS/biden seem to be in front...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Oct,20 00:33 other posts 
Dumb shit...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #623135 10,Oct,20 12:04
SrCums, soo true but Israel holds the big stick and they've become the sheriff. Right or wrong they dictate to the Palestinians and not always the right way.
By #592419 10,Oct,20 12:15
Out of all due respect, WRONG. Israel only wants to be left alone however welcome all to seek salvation that embraces the idea that the world is designed by God to be ONE with one another. To be each others teacher from right than wrong. It is all about doing the right thing regardless of country, religion, sex or race. We are human beings and have but one moral law. Within one form of life there is but just 1 soul.
The radical Arab nation has made it clear that it wants not only just Israel out of the region but to steal their land rightfully given to by God and the United Nations back in 1948 by annellation and murdering them. The words they used was to have the Mediterranean sea filled with Jewish corpses when Israel offered peace after the 1967 war of 6 days. What you see here is Israel not controlling other nations but to protect themselves from nations that want to destroy them.
By #623135 10,Oct,20 15:10
My post stands. Whatever the reasons on both sides, at the moment that’s how things stand
By #592419 10,Oct,20 20:05
Then why the fuck ask and waste my time- moron?
By #592419 10,Oct,20 20:06
seems like some non Jewish people don't like you.. I wonder why.. Who keeps trashing your page?
By #623135 14,Oct,20 11:31
I did not ask. I just disagreed with your "WRONG" statement. If you consider it a waste of time, that's on you. Now, I did not insult you on these posts. Heaven knows I could and be right. Why the moron part when in reality it's you who got into the mix?
As far as members trashing my page, who cares? They want to use their points, it's ok with me. It doesn't change anything about them, me and especially, YOU.
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Oct,20 23:20 other posts 
Do not know what you are talking about with wrong statement...But as for page trashing I really agree with you, it is their points so let them waste them...Check my page, I will never delete negative gifts...Hey think of it this way someone thought of you...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #592419 15,Oct,20 11:25
Yeah ya havel My religion... Let's just face it. You're either a cunt or an asshole,, so I'll blend them together as a cunty asshoole...
--------------------------------------- added after 64 seconds

And clean up that fucking page you fucktard..You'r a filthy slob
By tecsan [Ignore] 16,Oct,20 05:22 other posts 
Clean up that mouth DA...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 23:05 other posts 
@ Sr
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 00:50 other posts 
Beautiful how you all stick together...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #592419 22,Oct,20 09:27
Thank you my new friend. You do have bad ones but it's not categorized through division of race or religion. I know God's light stems from all living things.
By #592419 22,Oct,20 09:04
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Oct,20 02:58 other posts 
...huxley999 needs to get lost which he seems to have done...By the way what business was it of his anyway...Another ignorant DA that has no say complaining...Hey huxley999 does your vote count???༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:54 other posts 
Read your first line so far and agree again...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55  

Show It Off