Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #55

Pages:  #1... #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55  

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -3  

Comments:
By #551147 10,Sep,20 05:36

40 seconds of awe-inspiring...

➡️ only registered users can see external links

In ALL my years, I've NEVER seen such a thing towards a political figure. Stunning!

🇺🇲 Keep AMERICA Great 2020 🇺🇸
By #188992 10,Sep,20 11:36
Blind patriotism and "loving" a demagogic leader? I'm sure I've seen something similar in old footage from, oh, about 85 years ago:

only registered users can see external links
By #614425 10,Sep,20 18:24
you are just a liberal
By #188992 10,Sep,20 18:28
ooooh, that's told me! Your insults are:
a) puerile
b) childish
c) beneath contempt
d) unfunny, and ... worst of all
e) make you look like abortion would have been a kinder option.

Now go and fuck yourself, shit for brains.
This crowd will cheer anything he says. Doesn't matter if it goes against everything they've thought before or what he'd promised before or what is written in the constitution.

Never in my life will I ever cheer for any politician like that. Not even if all my wishes are answered, by a wonderful person, who was elected by an overwhelming majority to lead our country. Because I know that every politician should work for THE PEOPLE and not the other way around.

The people must always scrutinize their elected representatives.

By #551147 09,Sep,20 07:48
REALISTICALLY speaking...

There's only ONE choice!

Unless of course you are ok with a bait and switch candidate.

IF Joe wins, they invoke the 25th amendment, remove him from office, the Vice President Kamala, slides into the Presidency, then Pelosi slides into the V.P. position, of course should they maintain control of the House.

The party of slavery, and hatred for this country will irreparably destroy it. If you think I'm sensationalizing or over reacting, you haven't been paying attention.

It WILL be the death of America as we know it. 😔

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
--------------------------------------- added after 20 minutes

I suggest they remodel his basement in the likeness of the Oval Office, tell him he won, and be done with it. 😯
By #188992 09,Sep,20 08:34
Joe and Kamala are probably the lesser of two evils.

Saying the Democrats are "The party of slavery, and hatred for this country" is partisan hyperbole.

Sadly, whoever prevails I fear that the following will hold true for the next 4 years:

Your politicians will pay disproportionate notice to your lobbyists and special interest groups, to the detriment of ordinary people.

Your penal system will remain unfit for purpose.

Your healthcare system will remain unfit for purpose.

Race relations will still be problematic.

Too many people will lose their lives as a result of gun ownership.

You will still have too many people with opioid addiction, and too many deaths as a consequence of that.

Your society will remain economically unequal.

Turnout at elections will remain disappointingly low, causing a real democratic deficit in your Nation.

And, finally, in the short term - too many people will die of Covid 19, because you have fucked up dealing with it.

Yeah, I know I'll get the "You don't even live here, limey!" and "What's so great about the UK?". My answers: I'll comment on Albanian wheat production if I want to, and the UK has a ton of problems too (particularly with the current mob in charge).
By #551147 09,Sep,20 09:17
JEEBUS!! Speaking of "hyperbole"... 🙄

You certainly are entitled to your opinions.

But I respectfully disagree with MOST of what you have cited.

🇺🇲 Keep America Great 🇺🇸
By #188992 09,Sep,20 09:54
Not sure why you disagree. I would've thought most of that is either self-evident, or at least uncontroversial.

PS. go easy on the emoticons, dude! Reading your posts is more like watching a cartoon!!
By *seduceme* [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 08:37 other posts 
Trumpy will win, he has to, the world is doomed if he doesn't.
By #551147 09,Sep,20 09:24
Well said!

Let's hope so, time will tell. 🤞

Sometimes I feel like an overwhelming number of Aussie's have an affection for the U.S. 😍

🇺🇲 4 MORE YEARS! 🇺🇸
By #188992 10,Sep,20 18:45
Probably because Australia is a deeply racist Nation. A bunch of ex-convicts who think that the Aboriginals have minimal rights to the lands they colonised, aeons before the white man arrived. If "illegal immigration" was a concept in the mid 18th century, *seduceme* and his grandparents would have been told to fuck off back to whatever shithole they were fleeing.
By *seduceme* [Ignore] 11,Sep,20 06:51 other posts 
Old mate hux needs to go and lean some Australian history...his ignorance is shining through big time. ps. did I mention I have a little bit of abo blood in me and the rest of my ancestors are from the shithole he calls home.
By #188992 11,Sep,20 06:55
"Lean (sic) some Australian history"? Lean? Seriously? Beyond ridicule.

Fair do: what did I type that was factually incorrect?

PS. the UK can fairly be called a shithole. No argument there.
By *seduceme* [Ignore] 11,Sep,20 07:16 other posts 
Aboriginals have minimal rights to the lands they colonised,That is bullshit!!!Aboriginals are the biggest land owners per capita in Australia. Australia-wide, including Island area, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisations own 14.22% of Australia's 7,692,024 square kilometres. Under freehold, leasehold and reserve these organisations (not including individuals) own 1,094,000 square kilometres of Australia.

This figure is certain to grow. In the current climate of uncertainty following the Mabo and Others v The State of Queensland decision (1992) and in the wake of the Native Title Act, 1993 all vacant crown land, Occupied Crown Land, ie National Parks, and Crown Leasehold Land, ie pastoral (farming properties) are under threat.

The latter, farming properties, are attracting the bulk of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land claims. These properties have had many years, in many cases generations, of work and financial investment put into them and, as such, are of immense value, both in terms of the properties' monetary worth and the potential for continued financial gains which those properties yield.

Now the menace of land takeover is spreading like a cancer to attack family homes. In what is expected to be a native title test-case, four Aboriginal families have laid claim to the home of an elderly couple in Western Australia. Fred and Jean Grubb (aged 66 and 60 respectively) may be forced from their home of 42 years following the acceptance of the claim against their home by the National Native Title Tribunal in 1995 - just one week before the Grubb's leasehold on the land became freehold. The case has the potential for grave consequences for all non-Aboriginal Australians.

(*It must be pointed out that since this research was first commissioned, pressure has been brought to bear regarding the Grubb's case. Sequentially, the claim against their property. However, the threat to other non-Aboriginal Australians is still very real.)

Furthermore, many of Australia's waters, particularly along the coast of Queensland - including the Great Barrier Reef - and associated islands also have native title claims against them

In 1994 (most up to date figures were available) land was acquired for Aboriginal communities under land acquisition and maintenance and the Regional Land Fund. During that year, 45 properties were bought for $17.3m, of which approximately 30% was spent on pastoral properties.

Aboriginal organisations own (up to 1994) the staggering total of 77 cattle stations (prolific through the Northern Territory and Kimberley region), making those organisations the largest holders of pastoral property in Australia. This figure does not include land owned by individual Aboriginals.

The most disturbing thing about this vast land acquisition is that there is repeatedly no accountability or record of it! No list showing the extent to which Australian taxpayers - having provided the funds for most of these purchases - are still paying for the maintenance of the stations and the communities on them.

Many continue to require on-going investment to rebuild fences, bores, dams, farm equipment and restocking. This last point is the real financial killer. These expenses can be several times the original price of the station itself.

Worse still is that no records are available for any of the stations, even though they were, and are, financed from the public purse.

These organisations are established under Aboriginal Councils and Associations Act, 1976, which operates under a corporate mechanism, making them immune from public scrutiny.

Taxpayers scrutinising ATSIC accounts have no way of knowing,
(a) how much has been spent buying stations,
(b) how much is spent maintaining them,
(c) what kind of future funding they require to make them financially viable, or
(d) what their present status is.

What also complicates the publics right to know what public money is going where, is the bewildering duplication of Aboriginal schemes run by various Federal Government Departments, State governments, ATSIC, and numerous Aboriginal groups.

Education is a prime example. The Department of Education, Employment and Training (DEET) runs five programs targeting Aboriginals, ATSIC runs one, the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission runs three, and the Attorney-General's Department runs another.

Following the money trail and getting a handle on the extensive overlap in expenditure, duplication of services and lack of accountability is nigh impossible. By the time you unravel the red-tape and follow the "pass-the-buck" line to get someone who knows about where the money has gone, you have forgotten why you asked the question!

But the fact that we (the taxpayers) are continuing to foot a multimillion dollar bill is reason enough to continue demanding answers.
By #188992 11,Sep,20 07:21
Cut and paste yet again. Do you have any original thoughts on the matter, fuckface?

only registered users can see external links

It's generally considered to be "good form", and to show intellectual rigour, if you QUOTE your sources.

The fact that your source is the vile Pauline Hanson just reinforces what I said about the racism in Australian society.

Try again!
By *seduceme* [Ignore] 11,Sep,20 07:26 other posts 
I am not going to waste my time on a leftist grub...can never reason with them.
By #188992 11,Sep,20 07:44
Fuck me - didn't take you long to wrap things up, did it?

Try to overwhelm me with a shitty "cut and paste" job from a racist politician and, when it's pointed out that your approach is lazy and transparently plagiarised, you give up?

As an aside: what is it with you right wing nutjobs that you need to put in 3 punctuation marks when one will do? Were you out doing fascistic marching practice when you should have been in remedial English lessons?

Feel free to fuck right off, by the way!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55  

Show It Off