Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #45

Pages:  #1... #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   ...#56

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -4  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,21 12:00 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 16,May,21 21:26 other posts 

By #623135 15,May,21 18:49

Donald J. Trump has failed the American worker. The economy has been ravaged. Unemployment is soaring. The Mr. Trump’s blundering response to the pandemic, which has claimed over 100,000 lives and counting, has disproportionately burdened workers of color. And in the midst a movement to upend systemic racial injustices in this country, Mr. Trump has been loud and clear that, to him, Black lives don’t matter. His racist and divisive rhetoric is emblematic of the systematic roll back of civil rights the American worker has faced under his Administration. Mr. Trump was elected President of United States of America in 2016 in part because of his promises that he would be supportive of American workers and their families. Workers in key battleground states accepted these promises and swung the election to Mr. Trump.

LEGASY OF THE CLOWN
By tecsan [Ignore] 15,May,21 23:31 other posts 
How about the legacy of Obummer...You know Obama care...Who the hell that needs it can afford it...Just saying both sides have their downfalls...
By #623135 16,May,21 09:31
You conservatives deride Obama Care and perhaps it's expensive for some, but, for 4 years Republicans peed their panties trying to repeal that law and never did. You want to know why? Republicans couldn't (and still can't) come up with an equal better plan.
There's a majority of people that approve of it. Granted only 53% of Democrats approve it, but 50% of independents and 20% of Republicans do too.
Bring the people a better plan then we talk about it.
By tecsan [Ignore] 16,May,21 20:22 other posts 
Trump however got rid of the stupid jackass mandate...

By phart [Ignore] 16,May,21 16:16 other posts 

Dis mutha fucka tellin' it like it iz man!
And he has a youtube channel!

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,May,21 08:42 other posts 
Fox Host: Medicare Is Getting In The Way Of More Military Spending

By tecsan [Ignore] 03,May,21 00:50 other posts 
Uncle joe is doing what he is told to do...I hope you can see that...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 15:12 other posts 
Gee, didn't Trump try travel restrictions last year?Wasn't he criticized ALOT for doing that.Well, I wonder what all the libturds think of this? IF Trump was xenophobic for doing this,why isn't biden? THere is NO fucking difference except 1 country or the other.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 09:24 other posts 
F.B.I. Searches Giuliani’s Home and Office, Seizing Phones and Computers:

Allegedly he took money from the Russians, without registering as a 'foreign agent'.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 13:15 other posts 
I have asked the same question alot.
How can biden claim to be a catholic or Christian,and support abortion?well,the Church is about to tell him how they feel about it. Not that I think that much of the catholics,they like little kids for all the wrong reasons but still yet,this link illustrates just how screwed up biden is.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 20:09 other posts 

All the more reason for biden to be careful going up the steps of Air Farce 1. His fall may be the only chance she has to rise.

By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 03:18 other posts 
They are just repeating the moronic state that crazy sleepy uncle joe is in...

By phart [Ignore] 26,Apr,21 21:18 other posts 
Gee.I am not alone in not liking harris.

By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Apr,21 02:30 other posts 
Biden should have kept his mouth shut about the Chauvin trial...
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,21 09:05 other posts 
Well,being a citizen of the US he is entitled to the right of free speach same as the rest of us.BUT sometimes it is best to just be quite.
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Apr,21 01:50 other posts 
Well spoken...
I've never heard you say that Trump should have not talked about something.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Apr,21 14:44 other posts 
Well you aint been paying close attention,and besides,Trump spoke with some common sense and with Americas best intrest in mind for the MAJORITY of Americans.
When I was growing up,it was common knowledge and common sense that the Majority ruled. If there was 10 people in a room,and 6 voted yes to eat pizza,the other 4 had to suck it up and eat pizza,the majority ruled. Now for whatever reason, 18.something percent of American citizens want to dictate what the other 82% do and think. That is simply wrong.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Apr,21 19:04 other posts 
"18.something percent of American citizens want to dictate what the other 82% do and think" You're under the assumption that only black people are against racism.
That's not correct.

You also forget that Trump won in 2016 with a minority of the popular vote and the majority voted against him. Also, I never heard Trump speak with any common sense and the best interest of America was the least on his mind. He was just stroking his ego and trying to make a lot of money of his presidency.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Apr,21 10:29 other posts 
I was not saying that only blacks are against racism,I was saying that only 18 % of the population suddenly seems to want to dictate our lives.Racism is not good for anyone of any race.And at the moment,like it or not,the black people of the world,not just America,are some of the most racist people on earth because they are the 1's that continue to bring up the issue.
By #610414 24,Apr,21 10:58
Phart sometimes you just make me want to scream. Educate me, if you are not affected by racism would you be the first to bring it up? And, if you belonged to that 18% minority who experience racism continuously, would you be bringing it up all the time? Complaining that you get beat every day by bullies does not make you a scrapper.
By #610414 24,Apr,21 10:47
Phart. When 18% of American citizens want to dictate to the other 82% what to do and think, they are just having some mental masturbation. The other 82% MAY allow it, but, like you said, “It’s the American way”.
I, personally, take umbrage with your statement that Mr Trump spoke with some common sense or with the best intentions for the majority of Americans. That Clown couldn’t put two ideas together for the betterment of anyone except him and his family.

By #610414 24,Apr,21 10:52
Dgraff posted this
It’s not my country my country consists of 22 acres of mountain top were I make the rules and I’m the law and from any point I can see for miles so if any one comes up here I know about it way before they get here
--------------------------------------- added after 65 seconds

As long as I keep the property taxes paid they leave me alone

AND THIS FROM A HOMOSEXUAL MAN THAT PROTESTS EVERYONE ELSE’S VIEWS ON AMERICAN POLITICS.

By tecsan [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 03:24 other posts 
Really, come live in the area I am at...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 16:14 other posts 
Copied and pasted from email from my congressman
richard burr
Friends,

I have just recently returned from a visit to our southern border and it’s worse than I thought.

While touring several sites and meeting with border patrol agents on the ground, they confirmed what I have been saying all along: the Biden border crisis is a humanitarian, national security, and public health crisis.

I arrived at the border last Thursday night and received a briefing from agents at the McAllen Border Patrol Station. Agents confirmed that in March, 172,000 migrants were apprehended - a 71% increase over one year ago and the highest total in 15 years. Agents also saw another 38,000 migrants crossing that they were unable to apprehend, bringing the total to 210,000 individuals. This is the same population as the city of Fayetteville crossing our border in one month – a staggering figure.

Included in this total were nearly 19,000 unaccompanied minors, the largest monthly total ever recorded and above previous highs of 11,475 in May 2019 and 10,620 in June 2014. Especially during a pandemic, this surge is leading to dangerous overcrowding and heartbreaking conditions for thousands of children.

On Friday, I saw these conditions firsthand at the Donna Migration Processing Facility. There in pods with a capacity for 33 children, I saw one with 450 boys and another with 700 girls. Overall, the facility made for 250 children has more than 3,500 individuals crammed inside. One girl had been there for over 3 weeks, despite the law which says kids must be taken into custody after a maximum of 72 hours.

As a dad, these conditions are truly heartbreaking. Even worse, agents described how smugglers and cartels making up to $14 million a day are using these children to tie up resources at the border so that they can continue trafficking and bringing in illicit drugs through gaps that are created. Adding to these national security concerns, just in the last week, agents apprehended the second person from Yemen on the FBI’s terror watch list and an MS-13 gang member.

The sad and dangerous reality of the situation at the border affects our entire nation, including North Carolina. Last month, for example, it was reported that migrants with COVID were released at the border and traveling to our state.

But it didn’t have to be this way.

The record-setting surge we are seeing right now at the border is the result of the Biden-Harris administration reversing policies that worked. Every border agent I spoke to acknowledged we had a border crisis in 2019. However, we fixed it by building more border wall, increasing border security, entering into asylum agreements with North Triangle Central American countries, and implementing the ‘remain in Mexico’ rule which was an agreement with Mexico to process asylum-seekers there before entering the U.S. Unfortunately, President Biden reversed these policies on his first day in office. In fact, also on Friday, I toured sections of the border wall with gaps plainly visible where construction was stopped by the president on day one.

In reversing these policies, President Biden and Vice President Harris have forced more migrants to cross our border, compounded by previous promises to halt deportations and give illegal immigrants health care, stimulus checks and a pathway to citizenship. Each of these actions and promises have only made the problem worse.

Unfortunately, President Biden and Vice President Harris still have not traveled to the border to see the situation for themselves. Last week, Nancy Pelosi went so far as to say, "The fact is that we're on a good path at the border under the leadership of President Joe Biden.” This denial is dangerous for our country and for those risking their lives to get to the border.

I care deeply for those legitimately seeking asylum in our country and wanting a better life. We should work together to fix our broken immigration system and help those fleeing oppression, abuse and poverty. Like most of you, I believe securing our border and ensuring people come into our county legally should be step one. Following my visit, I look forward to returning to Washington to help focus on bipartisan solutions to end this crisis, secure the border, and protect our country.

Until Next Week,

By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 00:12 other posts 
Barring a death...We will see Biden/Harris on the ticket...Wonder whom will be on the opposition???

By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 01:08 other posts 
Harris for pres in a few years will be see I believe...God help us...

By tecsan [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 23:15 other posts 
How is uncle joe doing with the border...Ship them to VT or the little sleepy white house...༼☯﹏☯༽
By phart [Ignore] 27,Mar,21 09:08 other posts 
Hahaha,why are the libtards that voted for the old fart not down there helping take care of the imported democrats?
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Mar,21 21:58 other posts 
The people that voted for uncle joe do not care...We now have Midland getting full of illegals...Atleast the overflow should go to the WH or VT...
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,21 10:52 other posts 
There is a fence around the capitol so it shouldn't be a problem.put the illegals in there and let them enjoy the protection.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Mar,21 12:00 other posts 
Screw that Washington DC is way to close to me I don’t want the wet backs here
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,21 15:30 other posts 
But they would be in a fenced area!.Until they try to escape to get back to Mexico once they realize that washington is full of dip stick liberals now that just want to use them for voters and then abandon their needs,same as they have used the black man for decades
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Mar,21 01:27 other posts 
That is the best idea I have heard in a long time...
By #636792 05,Apr,21 00:50
Because they are too fucking lazy and want everything handed to them.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 03:47 other posts 
Then give them to Biden's state or send them to the white house for the lush treatmean...After they contact others uncle joe's house will get overwhelmed ...

By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 02:41 other posts 
The naziboys boys really...Go back and do some research into history...

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 20:47 other posts 
Stupid shit naziboys -keep sending Putin's orange shit-eater your money! Then inhale some coronavirus, and buttfuck your dog again.
By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 03:01 other posts 
???

By phart [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 14:32 other posts 
Alot of conservatives have tried to explain that George soros and other extreme liberals are behind the chaos here in America.
Well here is a artical,plainly stating it.THey don't have to hide anymore,they have their pawns and puppets in place!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 15:23 other posts 
One person, like George Soros, can never have such an impact on your country.
You electing stupid, selfish, corrupt politicians all over the country is why you are failing.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 17:42 other posts 
I am glad I understand when you say "you" that you are not talking about me or other conservatives. that it must be the liberal dipshits that are being put in by non educated 3rd generation welfare recipients that are not capable of self motivation to lift themselves up by the boot straps and get the hell out of poverty and stay. It can be done.
You don't even have to be born here to lift yourself out of poverty in the US. Take a moment to read some about lee Iacocca His family came over thru the harbor, during the depression. Where did Lee wind up?

By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 03:21 other posts 
Can we send the illegals to VT??? Namely biden's home front...???

By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Mar,21 14:46 other posts 
Bud Wiser will prevail.
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Mar,21 00:04 other posts 
Disagree...Sleepy uncle joe and kamala...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Mar,21 12:38 other posts 
Is that beer?
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 02:10 other posts 
In your book probably...༼☯﹏☯༽
By WristThick [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 18:27 other posts 
That would be Corona. Everyone's favorite.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 19:07 other posts 
Don't mention it these days.
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 03:47 other posts 
Think maybe you have something there...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   ...#56

Show It Off