Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #46

Pages:  #1... #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,23 13:53 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 13,Sep,23 21:27 other posts 

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Sep,23 15:59 other posts 
Neil deGrasse Tyson Debunks Creation (Intelligent Design)

It's a 40 minute presentation, but he makes his point brilliantly.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Sep,23 20:42 other posts 
I'm sure that phart will disagree because backwards religionist fucked-up people, like trump, believe that there's no evolution.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,23 22:16 other posts 
I Think the best thing to do is for some of you to DEVOLVE back to the caves.
I am sorry but you can't tell me we came from a germ or a goo like illustrated on the last episode of star Trek.
We are to fucking complicated to be from something so simple.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 00:24 other posts 
Yes, you should be sorry.
Half a billion years ago life consists of very very simple asexual organisms.
This has been proven.

Any two kinds of life, let's say a human and a mushroom, had, at some point, a common ancestor that was neither a mushroom nor a human.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 07:07 other posts 
Indeed, fungi and animals diverged about 965 million years ago.

That's actually quite recent, if you consider that life on earth
is about 3.7 billion years old.
So, you even believe the stupid Adam and Eve shit?
You just accused my side of being religious
and now you support their dumbest idea?

And your argument is: "you can't tell me we came from a germ or a goo like"!
That 'you can't tell me' is you admitting to not base ideas on logical reasoning,
but you being closed off to any reason. THAT'S RELIGION!!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 09:03 other posts 
Of course he believes in Adam and Eve, LITTERALY. He can't even conceive of a world where (his) religion didn't play any role in understanding anything. He thinks that religion "explains the world".
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 09:01 other posts 
Do you understand the difference between 100,000 and 1,000,000,000? You can't even dream what miracles chemistry can do within the latter time frame. It can create super complex organisms, like you, and like an ant.

Evolution is being daily observed in the lab and the creation of new species is a fact. Their complexity is a function of time. And so you can't see a homo sapiens evolve within years, but you can certainly see other life species.

The ethics of that is another issue. But their use in medicine is something that's currently going on and will continue. Évolution isn't just a curious fact, but it's being put in use.

I'm not a biologist. But I do know a few things to understand that using words like "goo" and "germ" would immediately disqualify me from any conversation.

Only an idiot would use these terms in discussing evolutionary biology.

You did use these terms.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 09:14 other posts 
Well You are not a biologist ,so the only reason you are using those terms is to intimidate others that you feel are less intelligent. I could sit here and google all the fancy words, but what good would it be?
You can't imagine a earth that a being from outside this galaxy with great powers came to and placed 1 of each sex of human to multiply and populate the earth .A being with the ability to control the weather , to take life ,to bring life ,would be God Like to a ape or to the simple blank slate humans they left here.
you are actually denying there are other beings in other places by thinking this is the only place that life as we understand it exist.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 10:04 other posts 
I'm not a biologist but I'm following what's going on in b sciences. You have no means of defending anything because you've arbitrarily bring in the religion card as deus ex machina.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 11:43 other posts 
Well here is a biologist,that says YOU are wrong about some things. But I bet you will fight tooth and nail to defend your cult's beliefs that he is wrong.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 16:13 other posts 
I don't understand. I agree 100% with Dawkins.
Dawkins is an evolution biology scientist. Genetic biology scientists
specializing in sex biology don't agree with him, with ARGUMENTS.

Understand that scientists are not interested in WHO says something.
Dawkins opinion is based on ignorance. Maybe you think it's strange to hear that about the most respected, most well-known defender of atheism in the world,
a person who I (still) respect deeply, but I'm not going to accept his opinions,
any more than I accept the opinions of Ben Shapiro. Science isn't about opinions, science is about evidence and logical arguments.
You are making an 'Appeal to Authority' fallacy, which is the basis of RELIGION.

When we say 99-100% of climate scientists agree that man-made climate change is real, that's not an 'Appeal to Authority', because that shows SCIENCE agrees with it and not one PERSON in science, no matter how much respect that one person has earned.

Scientists trust the scientific method, not scientists. That's why the method of science consists of trying to find evidence for other scientists being WRONG.

Dawkins only mentions one argument for his opinion: "Sex is binary" and later he ads "mostly". That's indeed mostly correct, but it's completely irrelevant to people being LGBTQIA+. People's genitals, gametes and chromosomes don't determine people's sexual orientation and sexual identity.

He is using YOUR 'argument', which he should be deeply ashamed of.
By #610414 11,Sep,23 21:00
I like Mr DeGrasse, but, 40 min is too long to explain that Intelligent Design is not very intelligent.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 00:25 other posts 
Indeed, it takes 4 seconds to explain it.

Intelligent design is as unintelligent as artificial intelligence.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 05:38 other posts 
The idea of 'God did it!' is just a reason to stop thinking.
People said that for everything, for thousands of years
and they were wrong about everything, they used to credit God for.
There are now scientific explanations for everything we see in nature.
There is just one detail left; the origin of the universe.
People say 'God did it!' for that too. I say 'I don't know!',
until we know. Because I understand that I shouldn't listen
to people who were wrong for thousands of years.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 05:43 other posts 
To me, all that is prefectly clear.

But: There are millions of people like phart who're so backwards that they refute scientific facts on the basis of them not complying with their ideology.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 06:47 other posts 
I know, but I wanted to give you the short version,
so you wouldn't need to invest 40 min of your life.
You're still missing the fun parts though.

I watch a lot of videos that might not all be time effective for learning
much new information, but I get at least something from all of them.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 07:54 other posts 
Oh, I did watch it, thank you.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 08:40 other posts 
True, but fortunately he doesn't eat up that time only for that.

There are clear 'design' flaws in many organisms, that a (intelligent) creator will not make, but shows how some structure with some function, slowly changed to another function, because it was beneficial to survival. The optic nerves in our own eyes are the wrong way around, because evolution can mostly just improve on previous functions, but not 'invent' new functions. That's how we ended up with a stupid 'design' for our eyes. Squids, who have evolved eyes from another structure, don't have that 'design' flaw. That's why squids see so much better in the dark.

Every form of life in the world is based on the same principles.
Just on the similarities in their genetic code, every form of life can be organized, showing very clearly how some primitive structure have more advanced versions, or combinations of primitive structure turning into complicated structures, confirming how primitive life evolves into fucking complicated life, like humans or the Australian lungfish.
And that method of organization by genetic code similarities, matches exactly the evolution evidence from other sources, like fossils.

If any evidence clearly disproved evolution, I will change my mind. Creationists have tried their best to debunk evolution and sometimes even came up with gaps in knowledge, which helped evolution scientists, to close in on those gaps and discover their explanations. They never found a gap that couldn't be explained very thoroughly, which would otherwise be evidence against or disprove evolution. Creation 'scientists' still claim they disprove evolution, but I'm not aware of any questions, that have not been debunked yet, unless they are going 3 billion years back, for which the science is still a bit fuzzy. Nothing that disproves evolution, but just not very precise answers yet, only many possibilities.

For people who try to find evidence against evolution, from creationists, do look for articles debunking them, before you waste my time. Creationists keep recycling their arguments, even if they have already been completely debunked 100x over.
By #610414 12,Sep,23 15:22
I believe their favorite argument is: Science is wrong because God said so. 🤣🤣😈
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Sep,23 03:00 other posts 
Indeed, but they should also know that God is wrong, because Jesus said so.
And a lot of their ideas are wrong, because Jesus said so.
Most of them call themselves Christians, but I think they can't read.
By #610414 13,Sep,23 07:15
👍

By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 12:33 other posts 
The wheels on the bus of justice are finally turning in the right direction.
let's get this show on the road so in 2024,our Trump can get back to FIXING AMERICA.
By #610414 12,Sep,23 15:31
Mr McCarthy is a fool. He's sucking up to the Trump Nuts in The House in order to keep his Speaker of the House position. It's nonsense.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 17:21 other posts 
Hahaha and we will trump your pawn ♟️
By #610414 12,Sep,23 19:17
We will stomp your trump
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 20:21 other posts 
We will hump you’re bumps
By #610414 12,Sep,23 22:26
We will dump on your humps
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Sep,23 05:39 other posts 
That will give me the mumps

By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 12:23 other posts 
Remember follow the science!

religion can divide the smallest of groups of people ,down to 2 that won't or can't agree.
But science has shown us that the people, and some of the events mentioned in religion did actually happen. We read about it today in the Bible ,The kuran, the Vedas, but so many people say, "Fake ,not real",in so many words, But when anyone that even gives some credence to religion bounces back on their theory's, "how dare you"?
These folks that hate religion, can't tell you where their ideals came from, there is no foundation, so there can't be a solid structure. Their only defense of their ideology is to demonize whatever they hate or don't agree with.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Sep,23 04:55 other posts 
There are of course origins for the bible that people study as a science.
Myths are often based on real events. It's very likely that there was a person on whom most of the new testament is based on. There were however numerous people in history walking around telling people they are the son of god and collecting followers.
There are even people like that today.

There is nothing supporting any claims that they found Jesus' tomb, or a holy shroud or Noah's ark. Those claims have all been completely debunked.

There is nothing in the bible that shows it is divinely inspired. People invented gods for literally anything they didn't understand. When knowledge increased, the number of gods decreased. Most people are atheist for all those gods, but one.
I'm an atheist for just one more.

Nothing in those 'holy books' surpasses the knowledge or morality
from the primitive people of that time.
It's all 'For the Bible Tells Me So', which is not an argument for me.

By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 20:49 other posts 
Well my goodness. the poor and the down trodden are no better off under biden!
DUH, None of us are!.
By #610414 12,Sep,23 22:25
That's the definition of poor and downtrodden.

By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 20:51 other posts 
Why living out in the country is good for you! More options!

The garden is a place I loved to spend time to decompress.
By #610414 12,Sep,23 22:24
I love gardening. Can't do too much though. I have had a few bouts with skin cancer. It runs in the family. Have to stay out of the sun.

By #610414 03,Sep,23 09:31
And they want him back,

[deleted image]

And let's not forget those criminal indictments.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,23 13:27 other posts 
The people that keep trying to bring charges against him should be really scared because if he becomes president again he will just pardon him self and will definitely be looking for revenge and I bet sleepy Joe is at the top of the list along with the cunt from Alabama and the nigga from New York this could get interesting and poor old joe in prison getting his old ass fucked every night for the crimes he committed
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

It makes me horny just thinking about it
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 04,Sep,23 11:15 other posts 
Guillotine... off with the fat shit diarrhea-drinking naziboy's combed over orange head.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,23 14:55 other posts 
Do you kiss your mother with that dirty mouth
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 04,Sep,23 21:14 other posts 
Not her's, but lot's of others
By #610414 04,Sep,23 11:21
Strange what makes you horny, big guy.
Why would you think Trump will be president again?
If you really believe that the Democrats stole the election,
why then would they not steal the next one?
If they could do that with Republicans in power, they could surely
do that when Republicans are crumbling, like they are now.

You are just showing that you don't even believe Trump's lie.
So you are also showing that you don't care about justice,
because if Democrats didn't steal the election, Trump tried to.
So don't talk about presidents going to prison for crimes,
when you don't care about presidents committing crimes.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 11:20 other posts 
It’s tic for tat they send one of our guys to jail and we find something to send one of their guys to jail
It’s just like my town ship they get on my ass about stupid things and now they have all kinds of trouble with flat tires and mechanical problems they to are a liberal group
Tic for tat
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 11:25 other posts 
Like I said; justice is completely devoid from that argument.
Just your team vs their team, no consideration about good or bad.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 22:19 other posts 
When it comes to politics and trying to save our nation, it is called choosing the lesser of 2 evils.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Sep,23 08:14 other posts 
What are saving your nation from?
What is that evil you have to decide between?
You have just bought in to fearmongering propaganda.
Greed and intolerance are the evils to worry about.

Why should Trump be allowed to break the law and why
should there be revenge for holding him responsible?

Trump decided to break the law. It was unnecessary and unproductive.
He could have done whatever you wanted, without breaking the law constantly.
But he did almost nothing to help your causes and mostly tried to help himself.
His crimes have damaged your party, and increased chance for Democrats to win.
You should want him gone and pick someone without that baggage.

If any Democrat would do even 1/100th of Trump's crimes, you would say
"Lock him/her up", as you did and keep doing, for nothing substantiated.
By not doing that for your own side, you are supporting evil and hypocrisy.

You are not choosing the lesser of 2 evils, but the worst of 2 evils.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,23 10:10 other posts 
It all depends on what you want as a end product.
Do you want a broken nation in poverty and starvation like the US is headed into now?

Or do you want people able to afford to live and enjoy life as we were under Trump before the wuhan?

You really need to go shopping in the grocery stores here. A simple can of mushroom pieces for sauces, has went up over a dollar in the last few months.A gallon of milk has went up over a dollar a gallon in the past year,and etc.
this is not the conditions I want to live under,nor my neigbors,find a honest man that would take the Presidents job and I will show you a unicorn.
By #610414 06,Sep,23 11:59
Rising prices doesn’t point to a broken nation in poverty and starvation. You are blowing it all out of proportion. Last year the inflation rate was at 9.5% in 7/22. Today it’s at 3.7%. Last year, if your food budget was $100 in 2022, it would have cost you $110. This year it would be $103. More expensive? Yes. Ruinous? No.
@Woody@ and I live off of our Society Security retirement. We prefer and try not to dip into our savings and investments. We manage. We still go out, take trips, and eat well. I just don’t see what you mean.
That poverty and starvation is caused by Republicans choosing company profits over the well-being of people. It's easy to compensate inflation for the most vulnerable people, by just increasing minimum wage and welfare and take it from those ridiculously high profits.

A big part of the inflation was caused by Trump, by adding 8 trillion to your debt and blowing up the deficit by giving tax-cuts to the rich.

Another big part of the inflation is caused by companies price gauging people, something that the Democrats proposed bills for to fix and all the Republicans voted against.

Another part of the inflation is caused by general worldwide shortages that affect everyone and is not the fault of Democrats. In any case, Republicans have no plans to reduce that problem either. They have no plans for anything at all.

Then a not insignificant part of the inflation, especially food prices is caused by climate change. Crazy heat, droughts and wildfires are followed by heavy storms, ridiculous amounts of rain, flooding and mud-slides. Harvests of many food products are destroyed much more frequently these days. Then there are the costs of all those disasters. Someone has to pay to clean them up, whether it's the governments, insurances or people themselves. Those costs flow somewhere, to increase prices, and they eventually reach your supermarket too. That's just an economic certainty.

It's dishonest to compare anything to the time 'under Trump before the wuhan'. How about comparing anything to the time under Trump DURING the wuhan?
You know the world is still in crisis. You only exempt Republicans for crisis.
Or how about you compare the last year of Bush with the last year of Obama? Just look at the unemployment statistics. Or just look at the unemployment statistics of the last 14 presidents. Every Democrat lowered the unemployment and every Republican (except Reagan) increased the unemployment.
Since you think working is the most important thing in life, how can you keep saying that Democrats are breaking the nation? It's obvious that Republicans do tremendous damage, almost every time, to what you think is most important.

Maybe you just need another Republican president to show you how they will fuck up your world even more. However, I doubt that you will observe your situation honestly and would blame the Democrats for your misery increasing, until you exhale your last breath.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Sep,23 11:54 other posts 
You keep chipping away at company profits and the prices keep going up for goods and services or the company's go over seas and leave more unemployment. That shit didn't work in the 70's when my neighbors that were working at the cotton mills lost their jobs to the chinks and now get 50 and 64 dollar retirement checks each month.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 11:42 other posts 
If you understand supply and demand, then you know cost of the producer is not in the equation of price. The price is what they can ask for their product.

See any cost included here?

The prices are not higher because of wages, as I told you before,
but because of scarcity; SUPPLY. And price gauging / price fixing,
which the government should punish with fines and taxes,
until they submit and lower their prices.

You're right that there is a risk of employers/producers outsourcing.
Employers will outsource if it makes them a cent more in profit.
You cannot compete with China and Bangladesh, in labor cost.

First of all, they have already outsourced anything they could outsource,
because the American voter allowed the politicians to do so.
It was mostly Republicans, but also Democrats who screwed you.
Trump made it look like he would help you, by canceling NAFTA,
but what he replaced it with is not better for workers at all.

American workers need higher wages. And to make sure that the companies don't leave, for a bit more profit, you just tariff the shit out of them if they do. They will have to make a little less profit over the backs of hard-working Americans, or their competitors who do will, will take over.

If the people don't stand up to the wealthy elites, they will take your last crumb, because they never have enough.
By #610414 05,Sep,23 14:49
Mountain Man, you bitch about how the left plays the game and you are just as bad or worse. That's the problem with your side (and my side too, somewhat). There's no honor anymore.
By Maxwell_93 [Ignore] 04,Sep,23 15:47 other posts 
I'm sure they'll find enough mail in ballots to ensure he doesn't get in
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,23 22:13 other posts 
Yep, they have released a new wuhan variant to make SURE they can use mail in again. even bidens wife tested positive for the virus today
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 04:40 other posts 
Yep same old crap 4 years later
By #610414 05,Sep,23 08:45
Released? Give me a break.
If 'they' would release a Covid variant to help the Democrats win,
they would just release one that would kill all the unvaccinated.

It wouldn't wipe out the Republican party or the right wing media,
because they are all vaccinated, but it would kill every voter and viewer.

That's a lot easier than messing with ballot boxes, right?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 11:40 other posts 
What would be easier yet would be to push the red button and put us all out of misery
--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

Nuclear holocaust
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 12:56 other posts 
Alot more money made if people die, no money made just playing with ballots.
It is all about breaking down the middle class, medical bills will break most any family nowadays, so a new variant released, will do just fine.
And as for the vaccinated, hells bells, the "first" lady has wuhan, so what does that tell you?
And besides, if wuhan is so bad, then why is it joe can hang out with his wife that has wuhan,then walk in to the G20 summit? UH???? And is pitching a fit because the chinese president is skipping it,what was joe wanting to do? give it back to the chinese?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 20:28 other posts 
What if she dies and her last wishes are to put old joe in a nursing home
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 21:07 other posts 
Would serve a democrat right to get put in a nursing home,he would get the treatment that democrats deserve,but divy out to all old people.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Sep,23 08:33 other posts 
Funny, how you wish onto Democrats, what YOU think is too good for YOU.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,23 10:15 other posts 
Putting someone in a nursing home here in the US is far worse than prison. At least in prison the peoples rights and privileges are respected. Alot of black people work in nursing homes, like the 1 that struck my grandmother and bruised her up. Sure he got fired, but I am sure he enjoyed beating up on a old white woman, thinking he was getting revenge or something.

Nursing homes are dumps for old people. ANd democrats love them because when the parents get old they can just throw them away and walk away not taking any responsibility for their family in a time of need.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 09:49 other posts 
"Putting someone in a nursing home here in the US is far worse than prison."

What a surprise!

I think you understand which party is guilty for turning nursing homes
into worse than prisons and justify them doing it too.

Republicans are making people so fucking poor, while working so hard,
they can barely take care of themselves, struggle to care for their children
and cannot at all care for their parents.

Is your family going to care for you, when you get older?

And what about people who didn't have children? Are you supporting
the African system, where everyone needs to have at least 2 - 8 children,
so they take care of you, when you're old?
I thought you understood that overpopulation is a problem.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 19:41 other posts 
You know what we really want back? No new wars, affordable fuel, affordable food ,jobs, a good solid military that is ready to fight instead of changing base names and going nuts with equity shit,no room for that on the battle field they are being trained for.
I didn't vote for or essentially "hire" Donald Trump for a fishing buddy, or a helper on a job, I hired him because I needed a man in leadership that has business sense and wasn't owned
How did pelosi,and warren and biden, get to be millionaires with multilabel homes and such, being politicians???
At Least Trump did something to get his money. He worked real-estate.

By #610414 05,Sep,23 20:13
It's getting heavy here. High boots are needed.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 20:24 other posts 
Why did you step in democrat shit
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,23 21:06 other posts 
Naw,they shit and fell back in it!
I sure hope people wake up and realize that America is in trouble before it's to late.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,23 04:28 other posts 
I certainly hope so we have 55 million registered republicans to their 49 million registered democrats the trick is to get them out to vote
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Sep,23 01:19 other posts 
If his name wasn't trump but, say, phart, he would go in prison for a maximum of 630 years for his crimes.
By #610414 06,Sep,23 07:33
So true.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Sep,23 10:17 other posts 
if he was a democrat,he would be a nobel prize nominee.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Sep,23 00:06 other posts 
Don't change the subject. The issue is that Trump is a criminal who won't go to prison for 630 years, nor even for 630 seconds. But you, had you committed 1/100th of his crimes, you'd go to prison, no questions asked.
Find real evidence of real crimes and Democrats go to jail too.
However, Democrats just don't break the law as much as Republicans.

In any case, your comment shows that you at least know Trump committed
those crimes, but you just think he should not get indicted over all of them,
unlike e.g. 'Lock her up!' Hillary, who did not nearly hide her emails as much
as Trump did, which Trump is not even investigated for.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Sep,23 11:51 other posts 
When you find a perfect politician, I will show you a unicorn.
And No I don't think Trump did what they accuse him of.
He did not setup or plan the jan 6 thing. his words are being taken out of context.
The only think Trump is guilty of in my opinion is not finishing the job while he was in there, but in his defense, the wuhan thing screwed up everything.
I am voting republican, I would rather Trump be on the ballet.
But a Scott-Ramasamy ticket will be just fine as well. that will get a black man and a Hindu in there ,both with good business sense. And that will shit the democrats out of 2 trophys
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 10:14 other posts 
Not committing crimes and treason is 'perfect' to you?
That's some banana republic standard you got there.

There is massive amounts of evidence, not just his 'words'.
He is not even indicted on the 'jan 6 thing', he's indicted
for the fake electors conspiracy and trying to meddle with
the election results, in many more ways than just 'the perfect call'.

And of course for stealing a shitload of highly classified documents
and then continuously obstructing justice over them.
And you know that is real, because he admitted to all of it, on TV.
He just claims he's allowed to, which the courts will show he's not.

By the way, it's time he also gets in trouble for threatening witnesses, prosecutors and judges. There is a limit to freedom of speech and he is crossing it.
He's violating the conditions of his pre-trial release. Lock him up!
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 11:51 other posts 
Those photos didn't show files, they showed FOLDERS that documents had been kept in. he said he kept some of the folders for souvenirs . I see no crime in that.
Besides, biden kept his documents in the garage with his corvette so his son could riffle thru them.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 09:28 other posts 
even as crazy and evil as Putin has become, he sees all these charges for what they really are.
And you folks think Trump made America laughing stock, all these charges and political actions have reinforced the communist mindset by exposing the democrats and their broken system to the Russian people. and everyone else that we try to peddle our ideas onto. we need to fix our own house before telling others what to do.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 10:28 other posts 
No one is stopping you from fixing your house.
Actually, Biden is doing pretty well.
America is not a laughing stock at the moment.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 11:41 other posts 
well russia and china are by far larger than europe,and they are using us as a example of how demockrecy don't wurk.How is that helping the World stage?
By #610414 12,Sep,23 19:36
That’s their opinion. We know better. When are you going to be proud to be an American?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 20:19 other posts 
I am proud to be a American But I am NOT proud of America right now.it is not the country I was told it would be when I grew up. I was raised to think the future would be great .But it is the future, it is now, and it is shit.I was proud of America when Trump was our leader.He had rose thru the ranks, ran business's was successful , didn't need the job, he took to try to save his country after seeing obama's destructive actions.
A neighbor just left about 2 hours ago, we were discussing the cost of tractor implements. DOUBLED in the past 3 years. WHY?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 12:30 other posts 

If your leader spoke like this, how would you feel? How would it make your country look on the world stage?

America is getting laughed at by everyone that matters.and some that don't.
In my humble opinion ,the reason we have not had any more major terror attacks comparable to 9-11 is the fact that biden is fucking everything up so well, the terrorist don't want to get in his way!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   ...#195

Show It Off