Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #47

Pages:  #1... #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 12:36 other posts 
The Greater Insult; A Christian, a Muslim and an Atheist die and meet God.
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 12,Sep,23 15:28
I'm reminded of the time a priest, a monk, and a rabbi walk into a bar. The bartender takes one look at them and exclaims, "Is this a joke?" 🤣🤣😈

By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Sep,23 09:49 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,23 13:04 other posts 
I don't quite get that cartoon? what is it implying,that tourist are stealing scrap metal?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Sep,23 13:19 other posts 
Apparently tourists were disrespectful towards locals, ignoring dead bodies, damaged property, burnt cars, etc. The cartoon is from a German magazine that I sometimes read, but it was pointed out to me by an American friend.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,23 14:58 other posts 
That is kinda difficult to believe and quite a stretch being the LAND OWNERS can not even get to their own homes,or what's left of them,without going thru checkpoints.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Sep,23 16:00 other posts 
It's been in the news.
I don't believe in anything, unless there's ample evidence for it.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,23 20:26 other posts 
1 thing you can bet on, There won't be that many houses near the water again. Investors will be buying up the land for motels and tourist attractions.
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Sep,23 00:57 other posts 
Leo, find one to represent how they felt about joey visiting after finally getting his old tired ass off the beach.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Sep,23 19:09 other posts 
I have no means of doing that.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,23 22:18 other posts 
From what I saw he got a lot of boos and california howdys!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 00:30 other posts 
Good. Maybe he should. But what did this have to do with the cartoon? Nothing.

It's so annoying talking with people like you who take EVERY SINGLE SUBJECT and always alter it, steering away. That kind of childish tactic doesn't work. It's easy to spot.
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 02:13 other posts 
Liberals are good at pushing false narratives. If it is actually true, then they want nothing to do with it unless it supports they're agenda.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 05:36 other posts 
They may be so. But you're changing the subject again mate.

By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 01:49 other posts 
Just keeping you in the loop. only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 06:58 other posts 
great video thank you for sharing it I needed a good laugh this morning
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

I seen another video clip of Michael pumping iron at the gym and his junk was showing through his sweat pants he has quite the package Barak Obama is a lucky guy to be getting railed with that
By #610414 09,Sep,23 07:27
TY for your gracious act of kindness. Now, what does that prove? And, so what?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 08:25 other posts 
Ha haha little mike Obama finally learned to dance
Totally unaware he was showing what’s in his pants
--------------------------------------- added after 62 seconds

Thank you so much tecsan I’m having so much fun with this
By #610414 09,Sep,23 12:17
PHART, TECSAN, DGRAFF, CHECK OUT THESE LADIES

/member.php?w=309537

/member.php?w=575453

/member.php?w=99987

And this web page. Some women have pronounced pussy lips
and some have a pronounced labia minora.

And I’m not even going to show you women wearing sanitary napkins under their panties

You guys should really grow up. You sound like a teen first hearing the word “pussy” in a conversation. 😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 14:36 other posts 
Tee hee hee you said pussy
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And you’re blaming poor phart and he didn’t even comment on this
By #610414 09,Sep,23 14:41
He alluded to it in another thread
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 20:58 other posts 
Tee hee hee you said thread and it sounds like head
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Sep,23 02:01 other posts 
I do not understand. Is there a question in there I missed.💙💜💙
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Sep,23 13:02 other posts 
cat writes in riddles like the joker pay her no attention
You did great thanks again
By #610414 10,Sep,23 16:44
Yes, there are two. Both are implied, but, here goes. What business is it of yours what is under a woman’s pants? Why the fuck do you care if an ex-President is getting it up the ass?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Sep,23 20:09 other posts 
Tee Hee hee you said ass
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Sep,23 00:53 other posts 
I do want to know what is under a woman's dress if I am trying to get under that so called dress. A cock = a dude, bottom line CAT . You know I like pussy.

Unlike your activist ex-president, I do not want it up the ass.
By #610414 11,Sep,23 07:27
Point taken. I didn't know you are into black chicks.
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Sep,23 02:18 other posts 
Here we go again with calling me a racist. Hell, I never brought that subject up. Libs always think everyone is racist unless they agree with them.

Who brought the subject of race up, was not me.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 15:50 other posts 
Exactly. I said the same. I don't know what kind of genitals Michell O. has but it's irrelevant. Even if she has male genitals, so what? How does this change anything? I really can't understand.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Sep,23 20:07 other posts 
And so what? The democrats kept the fact that our First Lady was a man and president Obama was our first gay president don’t you think the outcome of that election might have been different had the public known we might have had our first woman president instead of coarse Hillary had a build that was very questionable to
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 07:37 other posts 
Even if Michelle Obama is a biologically a man what's the issue? I guess her husband has no problem with it. Maybe he likes trans people and decided to marry one. I don't think she was forced in any way. No law has been breached.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 10:29 other posts 
that would mean michelle was NOT a First lady, a title that is mean for WOMEN.
By #610414 09,Sep,23 11:41
That is a title BESTOWED on a First Lady as a courtesy and respect. It means nothing at all unless you want to be like the last Clown and grab his/her package without consent.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 12:20 other posts 
Uh if a male president is married his wife is automatically the first lady. Who the hell else would the title be given to?
By #610414 09,Sep,23 14:36
Only to describe who she is, but not to describe what she is.
What if the president is a lesbian married to a lesbian?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 15:48 other posts 
Exactly. And what if the president is a man married to a man? And what if he's trans? It's all fine.

Of course, we all know that a large number of Americans, like phart, won't accept any non-male, non-christian, non-gun lover president. Fascistoid Americans won't let that happen because they don't like pluralism, they don't like democracy.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 15:43 other posts 
And what if the president is married to a man? Like the prime minister of Ireland. Then there would be no first lady. There would be a first gentleman. Or a first partner. That's fine, isn't it?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 16:11 other posts 
Yea, over there.
By #610414 09,Sep,23 19:56
Here too. If, God forbid, Biden passes during his second term, VP Harris would become the President and her husband would be "The First Gentleman"
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 20:14 other posts 
That would be so cool.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 20:14 other posts 
Why isn't it fine in the US to have a male president married to a man or a female president married to a woman or a trans president married to nobody? I can't see what the problem is. Can you please explain?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 21:37 other posts 
I can't see the problem with at least 1 tradition staying the same instead of being corrupted by liberal change.Bill Clinton was our first "black" president,obama was our first half black.
Why the need to get some one that is "different" in the office? It is difficult enough to get someone in there that can rub 2 pennies together and not think he has 3
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Sep,23 09:58 other posts 
You're fucking stubborn conservative ultra right wing bigot.

Other countries have gay people as presidents and they have no problem with that. In fact, the Americans I know don't have a problem. Only the fascist sub-population does.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Sep,23 02:04 other posts 
It was first man phart .
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Sep,23 14:27 other posts 
You mean Michelle should have been called first gentleman, right? That's fine. If she/he wanted that, there's no problem.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Sep,23 20:35 other posts 
Kinda sad when our own CURRENT government can't even protect the constitution.

This is kinda sad for America, biden took a oath "
""I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

So uh, what say ye now? Your president has violated All Americans rights to free speech.

By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 06:54 other posts 
In my opinion he violated us in many ways
By #610414 09,Sep,23 07:35
This pertains to primarily social media sites and government agencies.

"We find that the White House, acting in concert with the Surgeon General's office, likely coerced the platforms to make their moderation decisions ... and significantly encouraged the platforms' decisions," the three-judge panel wrote."

Where did they violate EVERYONE'S right of free speech? And, why do you think that happened? You do know that in time of a national emergency, martial law can be established? Think about that
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 10:30 other posts 
Well if you can't post a link to a website that opposed the governments view to facebook for example,that is affecting your freedom of speech. So many people had issues with face book banning links and such.'

Martial law was not in place during the "covid" chapter of American history.May as well have been.
By #610414 09,Sep,23 14:44
Can't? Show me were that happp.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 21:39 other posts 
I am not on facebook,but family members are and they spent alot of time in "facebook" jail for posting info that was against the narrative.This website is far more effective and works much better than face book.
You might do some googling and find discussions about it. Alot has been scrubbed from the web lately.
By #610414 10,Sep,23 17:00
I’m on Facebook too and I’m never censored.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,23 20:00 other posts 

Ok here are a couple examples of "farcebook" removing post. under the guises of misinformation. OK, so what person or entity decided what was false?? It would be a safe assumption it was the GOVERNMENT would it not? Who else would do it? And who told the government it was false? And was it really true and just against the narrative? We can't tell now because everything is white washed.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 07:41 other posts 
Trump has violated his own free speech. For example, he would love to say he doesn't give a fuck about god, but he violates his free speech and will and says he loves god. And, as you very well know, he made everything he could to show how devout he is.

The ultimate form of violation of free speech is not when you suppress others but when you suppress yourself.

Think (I know you can't) about it.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 10:31 other posts 
This is in regards to the actions of the CURRENT administration.
By #610414 09,Sep,23 14:42
As if you haven't compared to previous administrations
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,23 16:13 other posts 
Well you complain to me about doing that. so why not me complain to him? tit for tat. besides, he is loving watching America fall apart.
So are most Europeans. They don't like the fact our ancestors left their miserable little continent and made it good over here. They don't like that their poisonous liberalism is meeting so much resistance.
By #610414 11,Sep,23 14:16
Why do you have to go into the past? You really think Europeans really give a fuck about what happened several centuries ago? Europe is a very vibrant group of nations with an economy that, collectively, matches ours.
Europe does have one trait that you’ve got completely wrong. As a whole, it’s one of the most conservative areas of the world. They value their history and moral compass in a way that this country will never have. This conservatism is not what we call our brand of conservatism. It’s based on true social problems and the corresponding possible solutions.
The only resistance we have in this country, is that to education and freedom for all.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,23 17:49 other posts 
I go into the past because the present and future are built upon it.
By #610414 11,Sep,23 19:17
Only when it suits you.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Sep,23 20:39 other posts 
Unfortunately, there's a lot of fascists in Europe these days, at the same level of even worse than in the US (in Poland, in Hungary, in Italy, etc). There are people like you, people who like to be slaves and associate themselves to thugs.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   ...#195

Show It Off