Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #61

Pages:  #1... #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Aug,18 06:17 other posts 
John McCain’s Mother is still alive. Her name is Roberta and she’s 106 years old. I didn’t know that until just now.
By #562152 10,Sep,18 10:10
hardy people,,good genes,,but,,painful to see a son die before you,,

By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Sep,18 01:30 other posts 
Can Trump fire Mike Pence?

No he can't. The Vice President is elected to his post along with the President. Like the President, he could only be removed from office through impeachment, illness or death.
By #562152 10,Sep,18 10:09
the scary part is that if Trump is removed from office we'd get a religious zealot to take his place

By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 17:25 other posts 
Todays paranoid delusion:
Google, Twitter and Facebook are all have bias newsfeeds against Trump and his party.
Yes Donald, the whole world is out to get you.

All in all, it's just another brick in the wall.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 17:41 other posts 
I thought facebook and all them were doing the whack-a-mole thing on "trolls" posting political stuff? Or is it just the stuff against the democrats?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 04:41 other posts 
He is not stupid, in the sense that he is playing to his core supporters who believe whatever he tells them. They really do believe that the media are out to get him and will be scared they will be worse off when he leaves office.
Much as I **** the thought he may well win a second term.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 04:58 other posts 
I don’t think he’ll want a second term. Maybe he’s setting things up for his daughter to run. His son might well be in jail.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 05:11 other posts 
I hope that you are right but I would not bet my money on him not getting re elected.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 05:17 other posts 
I’m right about everything. Just ask my ex wife!

By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 23:09 other posts 
Seriously, the guy is bat-shit crazy.
He is warning the Evangelicals that, if he and the GOP don't win, no one will ever be able to say "Merry Christmas".
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 02:55 other posts 
That and everyone will go broke because the economy will collapse without his stellar leadership which will lead to vi0lence in the streets.

By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Aug,18 02:25 other posts 
His CFO turning on him will get Trump. It's all about where the money went and the CFO always knows that.

The walls are tumbling down.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

I think Don Jr. is another step closer to jail. 👍
By #545929 25,Aug,18 10:07
Trump once bragged that he was worth $10 billion.
It won't be long now before he is only worth 4 cigarettes from the prison commissary.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,18 21:26 other posts 
And George Soros probably is grinning because he has bought and paid for all the lies. No I don't have "proof" But if the truth could be found,I am willing to bet good money he is behind it all.

By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Aug,18 19:04 other posts 
New cover of Time Magazine:

only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Aug,18 20:06 other posts 
Nothing will happen.
The attitude of Trump voters is
"so What if he broke the law? Everybody does."

By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Aug,18 05:36 other posts 
Ladies And gentlemen, the President of the United States in its best performance:
--------------------------------------- added after 14 hours

Correction: "its" should be "his".
--------------------------------------- added after 14 hours

But maybe not. Come to think of it, he's probably an object.
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Aug,18 16:28 other posts 
Such a classy guy. End sarcasm.

By #435701 21,Aug,18 15:24
I have made this comparison before on this site. 2018 as compared to 1938. The ONLY difference is those people alive in 1938 as it led into the 2nd World War...could NOT make fun of the people in power for all to see as we now can. Many in 1938 were JUST as unaware as MOST of us currently alive are of the OBVIOUS future, unless we can change direction immediately. I can ONLY hope social media will make a difference and prevent what is only obvious to a very few from happening...Mushroom clouds in your beautiful sunsets are in ALL of our futures...I know. Practically NO one can really appreciate what the total destructive power of a few thousand 'Thermo' Nuclear weapons going off will have. It's EASY to say. NO life left on our planet. But it's VERY hard to comprehend...Because...NOBODY thinks it could happen to 'them'...After all. We ALL are so 'special'. Nothing bad can possibly happen to any ONE of us.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

It's funny, that NEVER has ANYONE replied to one of my super 'duperty' completely DEPRESSING posts along these lines...Is it because stating what ALL of us inherently 'know' is just NOT PC? Or is it just because the obvious is just SO freaking SCARY?...C'mon. Somebody PLEASE say; 'It cannot happen.'...Really. Start a discussion of the end of man'kind.'
By #562152 21,Aug,18 15:45
Talk,,it is scary,,,and no one likes to talk about their own death. I certainly don't,,but, you threw out a dare and so i'm here. I know that life is very fragile and we live under the constant threat that something will end it. An asteroid with sufficient mass hitting earth,, a madman with the launch codes to nuclear weapons,, a madman with a gun. But, what can we do to prevent something like that from happening?? Man made disasters are preventable. What's more, I believe in the inherent goodness of man and his ability to stop a madman from destroying mankind,,
By #435701 22,Aug,18 14:30
Once again. Nicely said, TWO! Not talking about Fate. Cain't do nuttin' bout dat! And man made disasters ARE preventable. It's just that we don't prevent them. Chernobyl, 3 Mile Island. Could mention Fukushima but that was both Fate and man not preparing enough safety features for an earthquake caused tidal wave. In a country on the 'Ring of Fire'...1980 Titan II with it's 9 Megaton warhead being blown out of it's silo, Goldsboro N. Carolina nuke, Palomares, Canada, Russian nuclear subs on the bottom of both oceans loaded with nuclear warheads AND their nuclear reactor propulsion units. (won't go into Soviet/Russian nuclear accidents and almost launches of their ICBM's nobody really knows about) Our own 'Scorpion' nuclear sub. As well as 'Thresher'. Just waiting to cause yet another disaster. (We have been lucky as hell!) But these future disasters have yet to rear their ugly heads. Will take years for the corrosive effects of huge pressures and salt water to slowly eat away at the metals containing them. But that's for 'our' **** (don't have any. Because of what I am saying) to deal with. Just like all the Financial disasters we have left for them. Could mention all the Financial 'badness' of man, but will just say...1929...'08 near total destruction of the World's Economies. BTW. We have NOT heard the end of that one...Bernie Madoff. Really, there are just TOO many others known and unknown like him to go into. Real problem is there is no 'inherent goodness' in man. Only greed, lust, gluttony, wrath, etc. are what is inherent in man'kind'. He has proven his destructive behavior since arriving on this tiny planet...Did we prevent Hitler? Did we prevent Stalin? All those too small to mention dictators that killed millions? Khmer Rouge, Ho Chi Minh, Idi Amin, Tojo Hideki...the list is just SO depressingly long. Sure, they All met their ends. But so long AFTER they caused mass genocides. As the population increases beyond Earth's means to support us, it will only get worse...did you know in 1800 there were ONLY 1 Billion people on the planet? It took 1800 Biblical (I **** the bibble) years to get there. Now just 218 years later, there are 7.5 Billion!!! Fucking be fun without responsibility!...I **** Geometry too! Doing the population math leads to NO good conclusions.
Ultimately, Man is his ONLY predator. As well as his ONLY population control...Nature at it's best means some UGLY shit is coming down the road.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

This is a PERFECT example of man's inherent corruption. Cannot even say such an innocent word as 'C H I L D R E N' in polite Society.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Holy Fucking Shitballs!!! Cannot say 'H A T E' either!!! Mr. Orwell, I commend you on your foresight!...Bet all the 'bad' words I said here will be for all to see in their full glory...Says a LOT more than what took me too many long winded paragraphs to bloviate about
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Aug,18 15:25 other posts 
Talks4s, you're posts aren't being replied to because you're a rambler. It's hard to address ten subjects with one answer. KISS, Keep it shorter Sam.

If you get a **** just click on Edit and change it instead of adding more to the post.
By #435701 22,Aug,18 15:39
Well, thank you so much, Kebmo... May I say, you just cannot see the connections in my 'rambling' posts? All the nuclear connections. All the historical connections. All the population connections to everything I said?...there have been studies on rats...sorry to equate humans in the same category...and how they reacted to overpopulation. We 'humans' are behaving in exactly the same way. Turning on each other in the political arena, nations highways, cities, countries.
And I would NOT ad stuff (even tho I like that way better) IF I saw what was being censored as it WAS being censored...
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Aug,18 22:08 other posts 
When it actually comes down to using nuclear weapons there are people in the US that could thwart a Presidential decision for a nuclear strike. If a President goes (or is) insane, it is not guaranteed that his decision for a nuclear strike would be carried out. That's a good thing!!

By #435701 23,Aug,18 15:07
It IS a good thing, kebmo!! It's just that SO many OTHER factors can happen to unleash nukes. Dangerous as I think trump is, there are NINE countries with 'deliverable' nukes. Along with their individual dangerous leaders...Can you say their is somebody in all these countries that can 'thwart' a nuclear strike? NO...Accidents? Like the ones I previously mentioned? NO...I understand. It IS so much easier to live life by the phrase; 'Ignorance is bliss'...I just WISH I could, also. But thank you for what you said. Nobody wants to believe the truth.
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

BTW...Look @ what Valerie Plame had to say about nukes. Sorry I don't have a link, but she of ALL people would know what the actual TRUTH is about our nukes and who could launch America's nukes. Really. Spend some time and find her statements about US nukes. It's an EYE opener...IF you had read and checked on all the nuke 'things' I mentioned, you would see it is NOT so one sided as just US nukes...I DID mention Russia/Soviet Union and all THEIR near missed launches/accidents. We live in a World FULL of ICBM's now. U.S. Russia, China, Israel, France, Great Britain, Pakistan, India...N. Korea...Do you TRUST any of these OTHER countries to have the same safety features you 'think' WE have?...Think of a forest fire. A TINY spark ignites it. And then it GROWS to the frightening forest fires we are experiencing right now....Simple comparison...but so true if JUST one nuke goes off somewhere on our planet.

By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Aug,18 04:16 other posts 
I think Michael Cohen and Robert Muller know enough between them to put Donald Trump Jr. in jail.
There is so much more information to come out.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Aug,18 04:37 other posts 
I think that you may be right but have you heard what the great American public think about this issue. I have seen a number of vox pops and essentially a lot of the public think that all US politicianas are corrupt and Trump is no different and these issues don't bother them at all.
ALL US politicians should take heed of that opinion.
In my opinion this story will keep running but Trump will never be impeached, but I may be proven wrong.
Trump is just a liar, plain and simple. Having frequently and vehemently denied ever having paid any money to women to keep them quiet he now is taking the positio that what he did - but had previously denied doing - was not a breach of any law.
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Aug,18 05:01 other posts 
I don’t think Trump wil finnish his term. By choice. He’s not having fun any more.

By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Aug,18 14:48 other posts 
The "WITCH HUNT" just bagged Michael Cohen and will probably bag Manafort today too.

Good hunting Mr. Mueller!!! Keep draining that swamp!!
By #505462 21,Aug,18 16:53
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Aug,18 02:46 other posts 
Mueller bagged both of those witches. All in all it's a pretty successful hunt. I'm sure there are a lot more witches to bag.

The good guys are behind you Mr. Mueller!

There are 5 guilty pleas and over 150 charges laid... so far. The investigation is upon the doorstep of the White House. Cohen has a LOT of information to share. Trump dumped him so now he's going to dump Trump.

By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Aug,18 05:12 other posts 
Journalists are not the enemy.

Replacing a free media with a state-run media has always been a first order of business for any corrupt regime taking over a country. Today in the United States we have a president who has created a mantra that members of the media who do not blatantly support the policies of the current U.S. administration are the “enemy of the people.” This is one of the many lies that have been thrown out by this president much like an old-time charlatan threw out “magic” dust or water on a hopeful crowd.
“The liberty of the press is essential to the security of freedom,” wrote John Adams.
For more than two centuries, this foundational American principle has protected journalists at home and served as a model for free nations abroad. Today it is under serious threat. And it sends an alarming signal to despots, from Ankara to Moscow, Beijing to Baghdad, that journalists can be treated as a domestic enemy.

-The Boston Globe
By #562152 17,Aug,18 09:06
I can't believe that my country, the first country to propose freedom of the press, would be in a course to silence it,,shameful,
By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 00:40 other posts 
I would never agree with Silence of the media.
THere will always be facts I don't want to hear.
BUT I want to hear or read facts, not bs,
The people wanting and expecting the truth from the media is not asking to much.
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 08:37 other posts 
Phart, keep in mind that in the US, anyone can pretty well say anything unless it's slanderous or libelous. If there's an audience, someone will say it.
I'm sure that the facts that are to your liking are being printed by someone somewhere.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 10:52 other posts 
It is not allways the facts to my likeing I want to read,sometimes I simply want the truth about someone or something.And it is blantantly obvious the media,sponsered and paid for by advertiseing like on tv or news paper,makes more money when they print lies. If there is truth to what a liberal is saying,the messenger has to have the crediablity to be beleiveable. And I am sorry but the NYT's aint got much.
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 11:04 other posts 
Where do you think you can find the truth?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 16:10 other posts 
One of the many things that concerns me about the stance Trump, and his acolytes, have on the media is that there is no reasoned explanation of what the fake news is. If the NYT or anyone else prints a story that is lies then surely the simple solution is to offer evdience to prove that this is true. Sadly all that we get is 'Fake News!' as slogan in place of a reasoned explanation of why the news is wrong.
What we in fact have is a situation where a politician who does not like what elements of the medea are saying cries 'Fake News !!' as a mantra as if that says all that needs to be said.

We have had spokeman for Trump talking about 'alternative truths' and now saying that 'Truth isn't truth'. What they both mean is that situations can be interpreted in a varous ways - that is totally true. interpreatationc can differ. But the truth is an absolute.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 16:32 other posts 
If anyone can answer that,they need to write a book!
By #562152 21,Aug,18 16:29
I believe the truth can be found in the nine-eleven investigation, Eventually the truth will come out. Mr Trump paid for the destruction of the World Towers so his Trump tower would be more profitable,,
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Aug,18 20:06 other posts 
TWM, I seriously doubt that.
By #562152 21,Aug,18 20:36
fake news?

By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Aug,18 15:52 other posts 
National Security Advisor John Bolton says that the US should be looking at countries other than Russia who might want to foil the mid term elections. He mentions that China, Iran and North Korea as possible threats.

Not a word about Trump's arch enemy Canada though. Eeeeeeeexcelent.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 00:38 other posts 
I would say Nigerian hackers are in on it just like they are with other fraudulent actions and hacking.
Some of it may be routed thru russian servers to make it LOOK like they did it.
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Aug,18 04:25 other posts 
Aren't they the ones with all of those rich Princes trying to get money out of the country? One of them said they'd send me $5 Million! I'm still waiting...
By #562152 21,Aug,18 09:53
A most distressing thought,,especially now that Canadian Bacon costs more than a car,,
By #23212 21,Aug,18 15:32
In Canada, the US phrase 'Canadian Bacon' is NOT said of course. Without looking it up, do you know what we in Canada call it?
By #562152 21,Aug,18 15:50
I do not,,you have to know,,the only meat i mostly know that cums from Canada is,,,,,,
--------------------------------------- added after 51 seconds

But,,"bacon" cums to mind,,,maybe "ham"??
By #23212 21,Aug,18 17:14
Yes, 'that' meat is also called 'a sausage' in Canada.

As for bacon, 'regular' bacon is called 'side bacon', since that's where is comes from, and the 'US so-called Canadian bacon' is called 'back bacon'.

Now, when you visit the beautiful Rocky Mountains in my Alberta, you'll know what to order for breakfast.
By #562152 21,Aug,18 17:17
Sinaff47 sausage??
By #23212 21,Aug,18 19:08
Yes, and it comes attached to a 'delicious' Canadian guy.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   ...#68

Show It Off