Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #62

Pages:  #1... #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #7976 16,Aug,18 17:13
Chatting about the 'Donald" seems quite applicable here since he's considered an kiss a.s.
By #505462 21,Aug,18 16:59

By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 13:16 other posts 
"Truth isn't truth."
-Rudy Giuliani

Bullshit is still bullshit though.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 16:00 other posts 
What was he thinking when he said that ????
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 16:27 other posts 
He was actually referring to the difference between Trump's version of the truth and someone else's version of the truth.
He's a fucking idiot. Every time he opens his mouth he just reaffirms that truth.

It's right up there with Kellyanne Conway's "alternative facts".
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 16:54 other posts 
There is only one truth. This is what annoys me; people can differ over interpretation of events or staistics that happens all the time and there are debates or discussions around this but this notion that Trump has a monopoly on truth and everyone elses interpreataion of a situation is fake news is truly worrying.
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 19:40 other posts 
What really worries me is that so many people believe what he says and follow him as a "leader".

"Just remember, what your seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

-Donald Trump
By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 23:20 other posts 
Well it all depends on what the meaning of the word "IS " Is.

Forgive me,I just had to throw that in.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Aug,18 10:21 other posts 
One of my all time favourite responses by any politician about anything at all.
By #562152 21,Aug,18 09:54
He thinks??
By #545929 20,Aug,18 22:36
Remember that Rudy Giuliani is the one who said 'Where was Hillary Clinton on 911' when she was standing right next to him.

only registered users can see external links
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Aug,18 04:12 other posts 
That's a very Trumpian statement.

By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Aug,18 04:33 other posts 
Microsoft said late Aug. 20th that they had thwarted Russian military hackers targeting US Senators and two think tanks. Microsoft took control of six sites.

-CNN News
By #562152 21,Aug,18 09:51
did they open the Windows??

By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Aug,18 02:10 other posts 
Nobody needs a "se.cret" tape to prove Trump is a racist. He is and everyone knows it. If such a tape did come out nothing would change because no one would actually be surprised.
By #562152 16,Aug,18 08:12
The premise that a revelation like that would hurt him has no merit. His supporters know he's a bigot, a back stabber, a degenerate, a liar, and a lying wife cheater. It makes me wonder what kind of people we really have in this country. I always thought that, even if we had dark patches in our history, we, as a people, kept going ahead with an Utopian style manner. I guess i was wrong. I'm 51 yrs old. I hope I live long enough for this stink to wash off from our national identity.
By #435701 20,Aug,18 13:47
Nicely stated TWTT52! On the other hand...I hope I die before everything blows the hell up!...Here's a quote from someone that is just so true..."There has never been a weapon created by man, that has NOT been used in Warfare."...Sort of stated that way. Know the ONLY weapon never used in war? The hydrogen bomb. The same weapon that tops all ICBM's in the US and Russian missile forces...Subs, too...Man'kind' has NEVER evolved away from his violent ways. Only his weapons have evolved in their destructive power...Just a matter of time. We can only hope there will be some 'small' nuclear exchange between say, India Pakistan? N. Korea and US forces in Asia?...As long as the 'big' boys do not unleash their nukes and learn a lesson from a small portion of the planet being fucked the hell up. Sad as this is, humans have NEVER...EVER learned from previous wars. After all, the 1st World War was THE war to end all wars! Then we had a 2nd MUCH worse war just about 25 years later. We are WAY overdue...The 3rd is coming in some fashion or other.

By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Aug,18 06:07 other posts 
Very often big time criminals are convicted on charges of tax evasion.
I hope Mueller has access to Trump's tax returns.
By #562152 19,Aug,18 09:55
would tax evation be a High Crime or Misdemeanor? That's what it would be needed to impeach Trump
By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,18 00:39 other posts 
If he did it before he was president,how is it impeachable?
By #562152 20,Aug,18 07:02
That's why it was a question. Having said that. The President can be charged with regular crimes. That would make it hard for him to take care of the presidency

By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Aug,18 06:44 other posts 
In fiscal 2019 the US deficit will be about one trillion dollars. To put it in perspective, Canada's deficit in fiscal 2019 will be "only" $20 Billion. Canada has about one tenth of the US population. One tenth of one trillion is $100 Billion. A high end lifestyle requires an income that reflects it.

Have you seen the US National Debt Clock? It has a lot of interesting information.

Canada also has a debt clock.
By #562152 17,Aug,18 09:03
Canada's population of 37 million is just over 10% of the US, but, spending is not in linear perspective to size of the population. For many reasons, the annual spending of individuals is much more in the US. The US has changed in the last 60 yrs from a manufacturing/agricultural economy to a service economy. We have to import more because we don't have it

By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Aug,18 14:55 other posts 
I agree with Donald Trump. There, I said it.
Revoking the security clearance of people no longer in government is a good thing. Why would a former government official ever need access to the nation's tightest held secrets if they are no longer an elected member of the US government?
Some officials from the previous administration are still in office and require clearance but if you are out of office you just don't need it.
By CaptainCanada [Ignore] 15,Aug,18 17:43 other posts 
Thats not how it works..the clearance is so those who see the intel can discuss it with former officials who have experience dealing with specific issues. Its not like they send former bosses **** intel every week.
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Aug,18 19:59 other posts 
Dmoney, I know that that is a rare scenario, probably more so with Trump's cabinet. I couldn't imagine Trump's inner circle asking someone from Obama's cabinet for advice!! If it so happens that it happens like that, the clearance could be reinstated temporarily and the conversation could be had.
I saw some of Obama's former cabinet saying that they haven't used it since leaving office. If I bought a new house I'd change the locks. If someone wanted to come into my house I would unlock the door for them then lock it after they leave, they don't need a key.

I do wonder if Obama and Hillary still have access.
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Aug,18 19:56 other posts 
As Dmoney69 said, those officials usually retain their clearances so that they can consult with members of intelligence agencies after they have left their positions. Insight and experience can be very valuable.
Be that as it may, Trump did not revoke Brennan's clearances for "security reasons". He did it because Brennan frequently criticizes the Orange Overlord in public.
It was done, as so many things Trump does, out of spite and pettiness...nothing more.
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Aug,18 20:04 other posts 
All of the people named today are people that have spoken negativly about Trump. Petty and spiteful? It sure is in this case but I still agree with the concept.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 hours

I just heard someone say it better than I did.

"Why don't we just have everyone who has security clearance have that clearance reviewed once they leave government. "

How's that?
By #562152 16,Aug,18 08:25
Ex CIA director John Brennan, as head of the CIA, was privy to all the reactions of foreign governments and that makes him an invaluable asset in the inner circle of the white house. You say give him access only when needed?? Taking his security clearance takes only a signature,,reversing that takes time and in a national emergency that wont do. You don't have to like a neighbor to appreciate it when he knocks on your door to warn you your house is on fire.

By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Aug,18 21:19 other posts 
Donald Trump is the living personification of the Queen of Hearts from ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND!

"Off with their credentials!"
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Aug,18 21:39 other posts 
Tru dat.

That's kld speak for "I agree with your observation Will."
By #562152 16,Aug,18 08:17
"Hatred is the coward’s revenge for being intimidated",,,George Bernard Shaw. He is a coward of the highest order.

By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Aug,18 08:54 other posts 
The idea of Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniel's lawyer, running for the Democratic leader was tossed around on CNN. I like it. The Democratic party NEEDS someone tough enough to go toe to toe with Trump. I think he could if he doesn't have too many skeletons in his closet.

It has already been demonstrated that you don't need political experience to become POTUS. He also has a history of taking on the big guy in court. Successfully.
By #562152 14,Aug,18 10:15
I like Avenatti, but, he reminds me of a dark alley abortion doctor,,,i don't know why,,
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Aug,18 20:07 other posts 
TWM, maybe he can abort Trump from the White House.
By #562152 16,Aug,18 08:03
Wrong hole, lollipop,,,to get rid of him you need lots of laxatives,,

By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Aug,18 20:06 other posts 
You know,if they would just stop playing the anthem at football games it would solve the problem for people on both sides of the idiotic argument.
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Aug,18 23:40 other posts 
Yeah, I'm sure the beer drinking white fans would be just fine with that.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Aug,18 23:52 other posts 
What in hell does the anthem have to do with football, anyway?
The whole thing is as stupid as that "War on Christmas" crap.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Aug,18 00:28 other posts 
At the end of the war, after Japan announced it would surrender, NFL Commissioner Elmer Layden called for all of the league’s teams to play “The Star-Spangled Banner” at their games, arguing, “The National Anthem should be as much a part of every game as the kick-off. We must not drop it simply because the war is over. We should never forget what it stands for.”

-Time.com

--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Play it after the game is over and watch it's importance diminish in a real hurry.
By #562152 14,Aug,18 10:04
it's not about the anthem. When John Carlos and Tommie Smith raised their black gloved fist in the 1968 Mexico summer olympics , they too were protesting a system that was anti black in this country. This happened as the national anthems were being played. It was, and is, a form of protest that should be allowed to continue. I don't agree with some of the actual events as they are described by the black community, but, i do agree that a double standard exits in the manner police treat people of color or ethnicity. Why not just let the protest continue? Just because a bigoted man is in the Oval Office shouldn't convince other powerful men to stand as a barrier to what, for all intents and purposes, is one of the most civil of protests. I would suggest to the players that if they are stopped, they should consider a strike. After all,,without their efforts the sport would be a poor shadow of what it is now.

By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Aug,18 16:03 other posts 
Chris Collins, his son and his son's fiancé's father are all charged with insider trading. They sold $1.4M in shares of a stock the day before it crashed because Collins got information that a medicine being tested failed tests. Allegedly. Collins is a Republican representative from New York and a fervent Trump supporter from Feb. 2016.

It appears that the swamp is being drained....by the FBI.

--------------------------------------- added after 87 hours

Reversing a comment he made Aug 8, Collins said on Aug 11 that he will not run in the mid terms although he still maintains his innocence.
By #562152 08,Aug,18 16:51
Allegedly,,
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Aug,18 00:02 other posts 
I got my allegedly in.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,18 10:43 other posts 
I have yet to understand why that is a crime in the first place.Some one finds out there is a issue with a company and ditches the stock before it crashes and they wont loose any money.What's the big deal? Sounds like intelligence instead of criminal behavior.
It is just money as the democrats say? print some more.
By #562152 09,Aug,18 13:19
it's not against the law if you disclose that the buyer will loose his shirt on the deal...the law is to protect innocent buyers..same with a home sale,,,if you tell the realtor the roof is made of cheese, he has to disclose it to prospective buyers or possibly loose his licence and more
--------------------------------------- added after 113 seconds

bottom line???? big **** trying to protect you. like seat belts,,,smoking alerts,,weed usage (what's wrong with that???) and piloting aircraft while intoxicated,,
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

******= B R O T H E R
By #435701 09,Aug,18 13:38
Hello Phart! Guessing you don't remember a story of a couple years ago. About how Congressional members get to see lots of 'insider' stuff about publically traded companies? And how it is NOT against the law for them to trade on this information??!!...As a daily options trader, I would LOVE to have the info THEY have and to be able to legally trade on it! I would be rich beyond my WILDEST dreams. Just another example of how life in Muricah is set for only the 'cream' of the upper echelons...of WHITE people in power....In case ya be awonderin'...I be whiter than the sheets I **** on!
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

What?! I say again for perhaps the 10th time...S L EE P is now a BAD word?!
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

IF I had the info Congress has and traded on it...I would be in prison for lots of years!! And get to see lots of dick sucking ...Do you think that is fair? Even IF I would really like to suck cock?
By #562152 10,Aug,18 13:19
why is dick sucking allowed but **** is not???
--------------------------------------- added after 24 seconds

*******=S L E E P
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Aug,18 14:46 other posts 
Phart, Collins is a board member of a pharmaceutical company and the company was running tests on a new dr.ug that could make or break the company. After the tests failed, it was revealed to the members of the board before the information was revealed to the public. When this information went public, everyone knew that the company's stock would collapse. Collins didn't own any stock but his son and another friend did and Collins told them to sell their stock before the information became public and the stock collapsed. They sold their stock and by doing so prevented the loss of $768,000. All other stock holders lost all of the money that they invested into the company.
This is a copy/paste part of the article. Google insider trading to understand more.

The indictment doesn't allege that Collins himself traded on the information about the failed results of a dr.ug trial, but that he passed the information to his son, Cameron Collins, so that the younger Collins could execute trades. And it alleges that the younger Collins passed the information to others, including his fiancee's father, Stephen Zarsky, who also traded on the information.
That allowed them, prosecutors allege, to avoid more than $768,000 in losses they would have incurred if they had traded the stock after the dr.ug trial results became public. All three then lied about their actions to federal agents, according to the indictment.
"Congressman Collins cheated our market and our justice system in two ways," US Attorney Geoffrey Berman said at a news conference Wednesday. "First, he tipped his son to confidential corporate information at the expense of regular investors. And then he lied about it to the FBI to cover it up."
Collins and the other defendants pleaded not guilty in Manhattan federal court Wednesday afternoon. Each must pay a $500,000 personal recognizance bond.

By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Aug,18 08:19 other posts 
There is so much about the Mueller Investigation that nobody knows about. This guy is the coolest cucumber of all. Trump has been on his back since day one and he hasn't uttered a peep. He's professional and thick skinned. Everyone keeps speculating on what's going on but only he knows the whole story.
I trust him, his actions and his forthcoming decisions.
I think that between him and the FBI, the swamp is being (somewhat) drained.

Keep on hunting witches Sir!!
By #562152 10,Aug,18 13:16
There's hope in DC yet,,,now if we could find out what happened in area 52,,well,,

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   ...#68

Show It Off