Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #60

Pages:  #1... #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #568769 04,Oct,18 14:49
Trumpily Frumpily be as freakin' WHITE as one can get! Rich, Daddy's boy, BIGOTED BEYOND BELIEF...OH. And STUPID AS HELL! Blind to all things having to do with human compassion, history, war, the Universe and his planet spinning @ a thousand MPH in the complete darkness of Space ; Jeez, how could I forget? Huge CROOK. He be the 'Thief in Chief'...I am gonna copyright that! ...Have to watch it now. Nearly out of my . Crap. Cain't use no more of em...I be, if I may be so bold, WHITE as hell, too. Beyond that, I would like to mention in the MOST un bigoted way possible for a 'white boy'...Obama had a white Mother. As an F1 fan, Hamilton (current World Champion Leader and 4 time winner) has a white mother also. What I find really ODD in both these ENTIRELY different Worlds is how JUST skin color defines both Obama and Hamilton as 'Black'...What's clear to me is something I have always known. One day (if this race of humanoids lives long enough) is there will be only ONE race and only ONE World government...Obama and Hamilton are the hybrids of this future race. Both so MUCH better than the sum of their 'parts'...Sorry to offend all you dufus white bigots that cannot see beyond the inch of their own (cocks, titter, titter) noses. World government has to happen, 1984'ish as that sounds. Our very survival as a unified race of humans depends on it.

By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 17:29 other posts 
"As Americans it is our duty to stop evil billionaires or elect them to the highest office."
-Homer Simpson
By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,18 10:18 other posts 
jelous people don't like others to be successful.
The loudest boo's always come from the cheapest seats.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Oct,18 01:29 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 22:19 other posts 
Trump has declared that it is a "very scary time for young men in America". Mostly because they now stand a much better chance of being called out for acting all rapey and shit. As we all are well aware, Trump is just fine with the rapey and he is just sad that today's youth won't be able to get their fair share...
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 23:02 other posts 
The poor guys will have to treat young women with respect. SAD!!!
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 23:18 other posts 
gee how nice,you twist it around to make it look so "bad".
Really, it is to a point now you have to be scared to speak to a woman,or happen to look her way. How long will it be before, "He looked at me!Straight at me" I feel violated".
Really,you folks need to look around,your world is fucked up!
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 23:31 other posts 
Phart, yes that's exactly what the point is. No boy is ever allowed to look at another girl ever again. New rules. End sarcasm.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 11:52 other posts 
I think I want to buy some pants with a cod piece and just walk around with my pecker out where people can see it! Then sue every person that even looks straight at it.Hell I have the right to walk around without being looked at don't I? Or is it a double standard? Women only that can't be stared at?
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 12:06 other posts 
By all means, if you see a woman walking around with her cock hanging out, feel free to stare.

In point of fact, none of the women coming forward has accused a man of sexual harassment because he looked at her. They have, however, complained (and rightfully so) about guys waving their junk at them.

Here's a helpful tip: No one wants to see your junk, no matter how fancy you might think it is. Keep it in your pants...
By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 12:45 other posts 
I know that Not YET have they accused a man of sexual harassment of looking at her.At what point with this slippery slope come to the bottom of what is considered sexual harassment and what is not?
A whistle or a "Hi how are you"? Is not harassment but try it in France now.
I am trying to make a point that women think it is perfectly ok to walk around drunk with their tit's hanging out or their ass cheeks hanging out and no one is supposed to look.It is harassment to them to compliment it or notice it or anything else. OR OR,could they say they feel discriminated against because someone looked at another woman and NOT THEM? It could damage their self esteem to know that men were not drooling over their ass cheeks but those of another woman!
Very confusing messages coming from women nowadays.Or at least all the 1's on Tv
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 12:10 other posts 
Donny Jr says that he is more afraid for his sons than he is for his daughters.
Here's an idea, Donny: Teach your boys not to be rapey. That will go a long way to keeping them safe. I know that having their gropy grandpa as a role-model will make the job more difficult, but give it the old college try anyway.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 12:47 other posts 
how many women are being crucified for sexual harassment nowadays?
What became of the METO movement founder once it was brought out that SHE HERSELF so called rapedd a 17 year old boy? I aint figured out why he complained?

By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Aug,18 08:24 other posts 
RIP John. Even people who disagreed with you respected you.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 12:42 other posts 
I must say cancer is no way for any man to go and I am sorry the man suffered with it.His loss is a tragedy for his family.
As for his politics,I have little to no respect for the Rhino. Republican in name only,is what that means.
My uncle served in Nam and calls Mccain a coward. Study about him. You might understand why.
By #562152 10,Sep,18 10:29
The BIG C is horrible and we must find a way to overcome it. As for politics, I'm tired of hearing that a man with a conscience and good ideas is considered a "Rhino". People that think like that are close minded. They are not willing to cross a stupid imaginary line in government in order to do some good for the people. Republican or Democrat, have you forgotten that the aim of government, the reason government exists, is to take care of the people who gave them their jobs. Mr McCain cared about that, As far as saying he was a coward, My **** served there and he doesn't think like your uncle at all. Maybe, he has to tear down a good man so he can feel better about his short comings.
By onthelose [Ignore] 12,Sep,18 18:52 other posts 
As a resident of AZ I can not think of one think he did for us. Politically I am glad John Kyle is there. I could not understand how a elected official who had cancer and wasn't expected to live could continue to not do his job and keep his job. If he was the hero everyone says he was, he should have resigned and let someone else do the job. For certain he was not a crybaby about the cancer, kudos to him.
By #435701 13,Sep,18 15:05
onthelose-Is NOT the fact that he was an American aviator that went to WAR for this country not enough for you??! And that he spent many more years being tortured in the 'Hotel Hanoi' than he had to just because he refused to leave when it was offered to him? Because of his high ranked military Dad...I ask you honestly. If it was YOU that 1st survived a shoot down from altitude in a jet followed by the civilian enemies that found you injured and took the American bombs they had endured...out on you, BEFORE you even had to endure what the N. Vietnamese military had in store for you later. Could YOU yourself endure anything like that?? Use your imagination about what torture you personally would fear...A year in, McCain was offered the chance to go home. And he refused to leave the other Americans @ this fabulous 'Hotel'! Really. HOW many of us would NOT have caved at that point thinking we had proved ourselves enough?? SURE I would have!! McCain was NOT a crybaby EVER. As far as his Cancer and how he continued to serve this country in spite of fighting for his personal life...I KNOW something about Cancer and the total bravery it takes JUST to simply continue a semblance of a normal everyday life. (Was not me showing this bravery) McCain was a 'Publican' (ocrats suck too. Politics suck entirely) that still saw America as it should be. And NOT in it's current fucked the hell up state! And he fought for that even beyond his death...McCain measured up beyond both of us, onthelose...
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 16:27 other posts 
John McCain was a true American hero. I may not have always agreed with him politically, but I greatly respected his service and the fact that he was one of the few members of the Senate who believed that working together with the people on the other side of the aisle to reach compromise was what the Founders intended when they created his job.

I find it interesting (and hypocritical) that Trump's whack-a-do base get all worked up about football players kneeling and "disrespecting our flag and our veterans", but have no problem whatsoever bashing a specific man who is an actual veteran, a victim of imprisonment and torture at the hands of an enemy, and who continued to serve his country--with distinction--until the time of his death.
Apparently, like is so often true about Trumpian believers--people are only worth respect if they think exactly as they do...
By phart [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 17:39 other posts 
You are correct in finding fault in disrespecting a veteran but at the same time,the facts make that particular 1 a non favorite among several i know personally.When 1 veteran points out issues with another,that prompts me to think perhaps it is worth learning more about.
Respect is earned.And our veterans and current service members earn it by fighting and giving to protect us.
But like I said,do your own research on Mccain before you think I am totally in the wrong. if I quote it or post links,fault will be found,but if you do it,and see and find for yourself,you will feel there is less bias from me.
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 17:57 other posts 
Phart, even if you hated him to the core, show some class and say nothing at a time like this. In general he was greatly respected. A perfect example was when Veterans groups went ballistic when the flag over the Whitehouse was raised after being lowered for such a short time.

I get it, you didn't like him but he just died so if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. It's how these things work. You're allowed to say what you like but at this time it's really not the right thing to do.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 23:23 other posts 
Point taken. Note I didn't say I hated the man,just his politics.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 03:01 other posts 
Note, I didn't say you did.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,18 22:35 other posts 
So...maybe those football players are only kneeling to show disrespect to McCain-like veterans (the ones Trumpians are OKAY with being disrespectful to) and not the "good" ones.
By #562152 10,Sep,18 10:20
JustWill,,I agree with you. Heroes, to them, are only the ones that agree with that aberration of a president. A man (in the grammatical sense) is as good as his inner compass directs. Mr McCain, decided from very young to walk on the path of truth and rightness. His political actions where always based on what he thought was best for the people of this nation. We forget that a nation is really the people. He didn't care about that famous center line in the senate any more than the risks that came from flying combat missions in Viet Nam. Some distractors forget that he flew 23 missions b4 he was shot down.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 04:44 other posts 
Trump really did display his lack of class in the way he responded to the death of John McCain. The image of him refusing to respond to questions, arms folded and pouting was so revealing.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Aug,18 09:00 other posts 
He is a petty, little man.
By #551226 29,Aug,18 09:53
And he continues to live rent free in your head.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Aug,18 10:38 other posts 
There are times when you are in a high position,for lack of better word,you have to put up a front to look correct for the public good.
This was time,for a man in his position,to have grit his teeth,put on the right face and appear concerned.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,18 18:51 other posts 
But 1 thing I noticed is not mentioned here.McCain helped plan his funeral and he requested Trump not be there. So perhaps Trump was a bit miffed about that? I Doubt it but who knows.

By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Sep,18 03:52 other posts 
Sean Hannity: The real Vice President of the United States.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,18 18:42 other posts 
Why not? I sure as hell don't see alot of other folks qualified for the job stepping up to the plate do you? I aint even heard who the dem's might run next. I sure hope they do their homework and don't try another crook like Hillary.They blew their chances right out of their ass before they even got a start with her.

By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Oct,18 16:24 other posts 
Well we now have a NAFTA 2.0 between Canada, Mexico and the US.
It's a win, win, win deal, the way friends and neighbours should make deals. It still has to be ratified by all three governments but that's probably a given.
This is a Trillion USD deal.
By #562152 01,Oct,18 17:59
It's good as far as it goes. I think Trump is trying to put out fires before the midterm elections
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,18 18:40 other posts 
Eh,Trump put a midnight deadline on it!,Pressure did the trick to bring about a solution.
Now this is a glimpse of how Trump COULD work,given a little room.

By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Sep,18 19:59 other posts 
Oh Trump is sure pissed off because Canada isn't caving to his demands about NAFTA and it's seventh or eighth "deadline".
Chrystia Freeland the absolute best negotiator for Canada. She doesn't bow to his meaningless threats because she knows that they're just that, meaningless.
"We're very unhappy with the negotiations and the negotiating style of Canada. We don't like their representative very much," he said.
Prime Minister Trudeau replied "The Americans are finding that the negotiations are tough because Canadians are tough negotiators, as we should be but a good and fair deal is still very possible."
That doesn't sound unreasonable does it?
--------------------------------------- added after 92 hours

Well we now have a NAFTA 2.0 between Canada, Mexico and the US.
It's a win, win, win deal, the way friends and neighbours should make deals. It still has to be ratified by all three governments but that's probably a given.
This is a Trillion USD deal.

By #562152 15,Sep,18 09:32

By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Sep,18 19:22 other posts 
Here is one American’s take on the growing trade war with the US and Canada.

Robert Meadows (Circuit Court Judge, Florida) wrote:

"Have you ever stopped to consider how lucky we Americans are to have the neighbors we have? Look around the globe at who some folks have been stuck sharing a border with over the past half century:

North Korea / South Korea
West Germany / East Germany
Greece / Turkey
Iran / Iraq
Israel / Palestine
India / Pakistan
China / Russia

We’ve got Canada! Canada. About as inoffensive a neighbor as you could ever hope for. In spite of all our boasts of “American exceptionalism” and chants of “America first,” they just smile, do their thing and go about their business. They are on average more educated, have a higher standard of living, free health care, and almost no gun problems. They treat immigrants respectfully and already took in over 35,000 Syrians in the last two years.
They’re with us in NATO, they fought alongside us in World War I, World War II, Korea, the Gulf War, the Bosnian War, Afghanistan, the Kosovo War and came to our defense after 9/11. There was that one time when Canada took a pass on one of our wars: Vietnam. Turned out to be a good call.
They’ve been steady consumers of American imports, reliable exporters of metals and petroleum products (they are the biggest importer of U.S. products from 37 states), and partnered with NASA in our space missions.
During 911 many aircraft were diverted to Newfoundland, an island province off Canada's east coast where Americans were housed in people's homes for two weeks and treated like royalty. In return for their hospitality, this administration slapped a 20% tariff on the products of Newfoundland's only paper mill, thereby threatening it's survival.
And what do Canadians expect of us in return? To be respected for who and what they are: Canadians. That’s what I call a good neighbor.

But the King of Chaos couldn’t leave well enough alone. Based on his delusions of perpetual victimhood, out of the clear blue, he’s declared economic war on Canada. On CANADA! And he did it based on Canada being a national security risk to the US! For no good reason, other than the voices in his head that told him it was a war he could win. So why not do it, then?
Trump went ahead and imposed his tariffs on aluminum and steel even though we have a trade surplus with Canada on those products! Trudeau retaliated in kind. And now this morning, the White House is preparing a new wave of tariffs in retaliation for Trudeau’s retaliation. This time he threatens a tariff on automobiles even though 70% of their components originate in the U.S.! It’s just a temporary spat, right? Except for that smile on Vladimir’s face in the Kremlin, as the NATO pact unravels a little more with each passing day.
Again, we’re talking about Canada. Our closest ally, friend and neighbor.

On behalf of an embarrassed nation, people of Canada, I apologize for this idiotic and wholly unnecessary attack. Please leave the back channels open. We the People of progressive persuasion stand with you.

--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

*The Canadian Vietnam Veterans Association estimates that about 20,000 Canadians enlisted, although other historians think that number may have been as high as 40,000. The association believes 12,000 Canadians actually served in combat roles in Vietnam. They fought by choice wearing American uniforms. My Mom's husband was one of them.

*Canada did not join in the Iraq War
By #562152 13,Sep,18 12:05
I did not know that but do know that before The US entered WWII many of our guys enlisted in the Canadian Arm Forces,,,WE can't ask for a better neighbor. This fool of a president we have now is,,,,well,,,,a fool,,
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Sep,18 14:37 other posts 
August 4, 1914 Canada enters WW1
April 6, 1917, U.S. joined its allies

September 10th 1939 Canada entered WW2
DEC. 1941 USA joined its allies.
By #562152 15,Sep,18 08:47
Not sure what is the point

By #562152 13,Sep,18 22:29

By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Sep,18 06:27 other posts 
Rudy Giuliani sure has been quiet lately. I wonder if he’s been told to stop talking to the media.
By #562152 10,Sep,18 10:08
you think he wrote that op-ed in the times???
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Sep,18 15:56 other posts 
I don't think so. I don't think he has that much interaction with the cabinet. I also don't think he's smart enough to put a proper paragraph together.
By #562152 12,Sep,18 18:41
Old Rudy was an asshole before 9/11/2001,,,,really stepped up after 9/11/2001 for a while,and went back to being an asshole. A position he proudly still keeps

By #460523 29,Aug,18 20:58
Trump 2020
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Aug,18 00:27 other posts 
I don't think he'll run in 2020. I think he'll go back to building the Trump hotel brand in North Korea, China and of course Russia. There's a LOT more money to be made there.
I also think that he'll get tired of living in that dump he's in now and I bet he misses his Trump plane too.
Then there's Melania. She'll want a divorce.

But...he sure does like campaigning.
By #562152 12,Sep,18 18:38
avgdick69,,please excuse the following,it's a political statement,,,,
God, in his infinite wisdom, prevented us from kissing our elbows or ass. That's why the following phrase is so important,,, KISS MY ASS!!!!

By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Aug,18 02:36 other posts 
"Donald Trump doesn't want to listen to good lawyers and good lawyers don't want to work for him."

-CBC News pundit
By #562152 10,Sep,18 10:11
why would anyone want to work for that poor excuse of a human being

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #55   #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   ...#68

Show It Off