Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #466

Pages:  #1... #461   #462   #463   #464   #465   #466   #467   #468   #469   #470   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 19:52 other posts 
Member #551147, Scorps, aka Scorpio69 deleted his profile this evening. Hey, Scorps, get involed in some projects and give your head a rest. When you are feeling up to it, please come back, people are going to miss you.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 20:03 other posts 
darn,sorry he left.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 20:30 other posts 
He told me that he must spend his time preparing for the new world
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 10:50 other posts 
well,we knew it would come sooner or later.
We just all hoped it would be much later!
By #610414 21,Jan,21 13:24
"D" I can't say I'm sorry to see him go. He's been generally a misogynist and in particular a Candy hater. He's also a narrow minded man living in the past. Some may say he was/is a bully. I totally agree with that.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 14:39 other posts 
I understand why you would feel that way, sometimes he came at members harshly, if "you" didn't agree with him. My dad always says, "you can catch more flies with honey", and I think there's truth to that.

A while back, a member took every opportunity to insult me. I could have reacted but I chose not to. What would the purpose be, that would only escalate the problem. For the most part, I sat back and allowed the member to carry-on and let others judge them for their words and actions. I can honestly say, I kinda like poking fun at a prominent member, the BIG fish in the small pond.
By #610414 22,Jan,21 10:49
Bella, I agree with your Dad, but, that takes a lot of patience and an individual that takes the high road. I, sadly to say, can't be that.
Now...to pull the tail of the cat a little or maybe, the tail of the little fish in the pond, who is the member you are referring to in your second paragraph?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,21 12:23 other posts 
It can be anyone who fits the picture.
By #610414 22,Jan,21 12:48
COME ON........this is Candy.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 10:48 other posts 
I was really sorry to see him go. We didn't agree on many things but he was a good guy.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 11:21 other posts 
Here's a question for you AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MEMBER WHO WOULD LIKE TO RESPOND, is it the fundamental characteristic, the foundation of the majority of friendships, associations, relationship or whatever you want to call it, to agree with that person?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 11:32 other posts 
Damn... that is a loss for this site. Hope he rolls back in!
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 11:33 other posts 
No not at all you and I don’t always agree but I still consider you a dear friend of mine
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 14:21 other posts 
Thank you. I don't feel that friends/associates, etc, have to agree. I guess it depends on what matters we disagree upon. If it is finances, I don't care if my friend/associate and I disagree, but if it is my partner, that would be a point of contention.
By #610414 21,Jan,21 13:18
NO, NOT AT ALL. In my opinion, such as it is, a friend has a responsibility to disagree with a friend if you think that friend is wrong. Recently, and even now, I'm having a disagreement with a person that has changed her attitude towards life. So much so that I'm trying to limit my contacts with this person. I do believe that having similar opinions at the beginning of a (for the lack of a better word) friendship tends to bring individuals together. We all have opinions and it takes cojones to defend our beliefs alone.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 14:22 other posts 
I agree with your post.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 15:02 other posts 
I don’t think that you have to agree with a friend on every thing, that would be creepy. However, I do think that the degree of friendship does affect how in agreement you have to be. I have friends with whom I would disagree on a range of issues but as they are not intimate friends the differences really don’t play into the relationship. Over here in the UK we have a saying about never discussing religion or politics. In most cases differences don’t even need to be avoided.
However if you are talking about a life long intimate friendship it is probable that there would perhaps be less disagreement.
But as I say agreeing on everything is just creepy.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 15:09 other posts 
With regard to avoiding conversations about religion and politics, I feel the same way. My posts were minimal about the November election because I recognize that my beliefs are not in alignment with many.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 15:52 other posts 
By doing that we are able to have good and enduring friendships.
As the November election race was on Scorps added 'MAGA' to one of his posts in the music thread. I approached him and said that while he had every right to do that it would be nice if the 'Word of the Day' thread could be kept free of election slogans etc. Scorps replied and said that he was happy to do that. He sent me a lovely message just before he left. We disagreed on many things but that didn't stop us having a good relationship.
I am not sure that proves my point but I just thought it was a really nice gesture by him showing how very different people can get along.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 16:20 other posts 
Absolutely! Very different people can get along and appreciate and celebrate each others differences! Vive la différence!
By #610414 22,Jan,21 10:54
andthisisme
You say Scorps was a good guy. In what light do you say that? Was he respectful to you? Did he not ever call you an uneducated cunt? He never went out of his way to insult you? I'm just interested about your reasoning of one of the most belligerent and misogynistic member here right behind Skittles and Freddy.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 22,Jan,21 11:00 other posts 
I can only talk about his relationship with me. I was aware of his 'rating' and issues that other members maybe had with him but with me he was always polite and never once insulted me. But then I didn't ever challenge him on any of his opinions or views. I asked him not to post MAGA in the 'Word of the Day' thread and he was happy to stop doing that. I can only speak as I find. He left me a really generous message just before leaving. Others clearly have a very different experience with him.
By #610414 22,Jan,21 11:16
It makes me think that we all have member friends that other members find non-palatable yet we accept them as "a good guy"
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 22,Jan,21 11:23 other posts 
I think that is probably true. We can only speak as we find. For some reason an anonymous member has posted in members opinions about me that I am a 'Fake Post'. Who was that? Why write that i have no idea.
By #610414 22,Jan,21 11:29
"anonymous" members ,by and large, are cowards that can't take the heat after they attack another member. Ignore them or, if you are belligerent, like me, give them hell everywhere.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jan,21 22:02 other posts 
I liked scorps I use to show him pictures of my gun collection and my reloading room his exact words were damn are you thinking of invading a small country or an island my reply was well maybe the Hawaiian island
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,21 22:13 other posts 
Just my take on Scorps, if he liked you, he liked you. If he didn't, he didn't. There was not much middle ground.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jan,21 22:25 other posts 
Agreed
By 2nice [Ignore] 22,Jan,21 19:01 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,21 20:58 other posts 
The end of fair play in womens sports.
I don't care about sports at all but this has got to suck for the young girls in school that work hard to excell at what they do,only to have a boy calling themselves a girl come along and blow them away.No way it can be fair play any more.
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,21 07:52 other posts 
To enter a free theme photo contest, costs the member 15 points to join and the winner is awarded a trophy. I'm curious, is there a point value assigned to the trophy should the member decide to destroy it for points. Has anyone won a free theme photo contest, again, just curious.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jan,21 09:44 other posts 
The trophy has a 100 point conversion value.
By #610414 22,Jan,21 10:34
Seems to me that if you get a trophy you'd want to keep it. Then again, I know an ex member that collected them like points. One is more than enough. I've never won but if I did I keep mine.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,21 11:27 other posts 
I think that many members do keep their trophies. I think it's a big deal when you/your pic is up against 20, 30, 40 or more members and it's yours that is voted as the winner!
By #610414 22,Jan,21 11:30
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jan,21 15:21 other posts 
I’ve never ‘cashed one in’.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,21 19:08 other posts 
I didn't expect that you did.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,21 11:24 other posts 
Thanks, kebmo!

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,21 18:34 other posts 
Now Trump is being accused of inciteing a ERECTION!

By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,20 15:40 other posts 
Looks like Britan will be able to make it's own future without the rest of Europe telling it how to live and breath!.
I hope to see other countrys decide it is time to run their own machinery instead of being in a big lump
By #610414 22,Jan,21 11:27
the "big lump" is a godsend to Europe. Free trade, no barriers, no taxes. Look at what's happening in GB now.

By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 09:05 other posts 
Just watched our President leave on Airforce 1 on Newsmax. Sad day for America.
By #610414 20,Jan,21 09:27
Are you kidding? It's the best thing he has done in the last 4 years. Hooyee and don't let the door hit you in the ass.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 10:21 other posts 
No I am not kidding.And when biden screws the pooch and releases all the vaccines for the first shot and there is not enough for the second,and the plandemic continues to kill 1000's are you still going to be so Hooyee? I bet so because biden and his puppeteers can do no wrong right? If people are still dieing in 6 months,and it becomes painfully obvious that biden is not able to do any better at controling a VIRUS than Trump,will you be so HooYee about it? I mean that is the only thing you folks voted for biden for right? because you thought changing old men in the White house would suddenly save 1000's of lives from a virus when it is already mutateing faster than the vaccines are being made at the factory for the first strain.
By #610414 20,Jan,21 10:35
Let us see whom is correct. It’s overkill but I’m going to remind you on July 20
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 12:10 other posts 
Sounds like a real uniter doesn't he? A BLACK surgeon general that has worked hard for the country,ask to resign.I wonder why? I mean,biden has tried to make his cabinet look like a kaliescope or potpourri people instead of a cabinet of capable people and this 1 is already in there.
By #202354 20,Jan,21 11:07
I think he carried the nuclear "football" with him, so he still has right at under an hour to use it before they change all the codes. That's going to be a nail-biter.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 11:58 other posts 
Well I think you can rest easy.The holder of the football will have to leave his side 3 minutes from now that i type this.
Sad,all the shit was in washington,he coulda pushed a button and flushed it all down
By #202354 20,Jan,21 12:06
Whew!!!
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 12:18 other posts 
Rest easy,America's funeral has happened.The burial will last at least 4 years.
By #610414 22,Jan,21 10:59
I agree, phart, spending money to fly that clown out of DC is a waste of good tax dollars. At the very least we should have tarred and feathered him first.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #461   #462   #463   #464   #465   #466   #467   #468   #469   #470   ...#769

Show It Off