Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #379

Pages:  #1... #374   #375   #376   #377   #378   #379   #380   #381   #382   #383   ...#747

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #574505 23,Jul,21 16:37
I don't understand why she has one pic but hides all her pictures then reposted again. Does she does it for points. It's not the frist time..
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 17:36 other posts 
Who are you speaking about?
By #574505 23,Jul,21 17:39
Imagine
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 23:04 other posts 
She has uploaded 226 pictures however only 25 pictures are visible. All pictures posted prior to and including May 9, 2021.

Yeah, she was the one that won a Free Theme Photo contest by submitting a nude which was a "private picture".

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 10:44 other posts 
I write the following in sadness and not for any other reason'

For 75 years following the end of WW2 the US was seen as,and indeed acted as the 'Policeman of the world' and the 'Protector of democracy'. Even though this was not always popular at home.
It is so sad then, that today the US is increasingly seen as irrelevant as China, for example, spreads it's tentacles and soft power round the world.
This may be a deliberate isolationist policy related to the idea of 'America First'. President Trump did in fact float the idea of pulling the US out of NATO. An idea that many US citizens might feel sympathy for, and of course that the US is fully entitled to do.

I just think that it is so sad that, at the moment, the US is widely seen as more of a joke than anything else, owing to the antics of self serving politicians and commentators who are prepared to prolong the 'National nightmare' that is playing out relating to the 2020 election and January 6th.
Nothing exemplifies this more than the ludicrous Republican selections to sit on the January 6th Commission, given the regularly espoused views by a number of those nominated by Kevin Mcarthy. A cynic might believe he nominated those people to achieve exactly this end.
And the world laughs even more.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 11:46 other posts 
Well no matter who is on that panel,their minds are made up,Trump guilty of whatever charge they drum up.

As for the US being policeman of the world,it is way PAST time to stop keeping up that charade.It cost us Millions of dollars for no gain.
Europe is no longer damaged by the war,they have rebuilt better than before and have funds to pay for their own defense now.At the time nato was thought up,europe was in ruins,it made sense to help them.
Pulling out of Nato was mentioned to get the other members motivated to pay their fair share of expense's for the job.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 12:31 other posts 
I do understand that point of view concerning NATO and some European countries failing to pay their fair share of NATOs costs.
My concern about the two separate January 6th commissions is that they will deliver two reports that are irreconcilable. The panel members put up and rejected have made it quite clear what their agenda is. I do accept that Trump supporters will feel the same about the Pelosi commission. Which is why it is a shame that McCarthy didn’t do the big thing and put up people Pelosi would not object to.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 13:33 other posts 
Well it should be dropped all together.People have been arrested,in jail,trials are taking place.
If wrong was done by a judges ruling then punishment will be rendered,I see no need for a panel to do anything.The only purpose the panel serves is to extend the media coverage of it as long as possiable.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 14:36 other posts 
I do agree that many of those involved in the events of January 6th are now facing the consequences of their actions in courts.
I think that the argument for a commission would be that as so much misinformation is being spread about what happened or did not happen then an independent commission could get to the facts.
Alas a bipartisan commission was not possible.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 18:24 other posts 
Due to it not being bipartisan, it should not be at all.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 09:37 other posts 
Don't you think it important for the truth about those events to be discovered and untruths disproved on whichever side?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 16:22 other posts 
I don't have a issue with the truth being found.But I do not trust democrats alone to find and broadcast the truth.They are biased.

Should be a even number of democrats and republicans and 2 independents for balance.
The US has never been the policeman of the world. That would mean the US respects international law and acts accordingly, to protect the victims of international law breakers.

The US has always acted on it's self interest. The Nazis, Russians, Chinese, etc were/are all rivaling superpowers, fighting the US over control of land, people and resources. If Europe ever trusted the US to protect them, that was very naive.
I agree we should ramp up our own defense. However, I don't mean paying the US
for their protection (like Trump suggested), I mean Europe having a strong military
of it's own and not being dependent on the US for anything.

If you think the wars in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria are policing wars, you are kidding yourself. It's good the US fought against the Nazis, but you were not the only one. Even the Russians fought them.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 10:52 other posts 
Well, the Dutch just laid down in WWII, so thankfully others stepped up.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 11:39 other posts 
That is not far from the truth. According to Wikipedia: "After the war broke out,
the Netherlands declared neutrality. The country was subsequently invaded and occupied.". We resisted a short while, which resulted in 2,300 military and 3,000 civilian deaths, but when Rotterdam and Amsterdam were bombed to smithereens, we decided to bravely chicken out and our queen decided to valiantly run off to England. Then the Netherlands lived (and died (a lot)) under German rule for five years.
Some people helped the Germans by betraying the Jews, but a lot were in the resistance to save a lot of Jews and fight the Germans covertly.
I would like to state that the Germans had 13.6 million soldiers and the total population of The Netherlands was 8.8 million.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 22:32 other posts 
I hope the United States does pull out of nato the rest of the world will be lost as we the people sit back and laugh 😂
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 09:42 other posts 
The US could certainly do that and sit back laughing as Russia and China take a stranglehold on Africa, Eastern Europe and Asia.
I just wonder if that is in the US's best interests. It may well be. Certainly in the 1930's that was the view taken by many many Americans. Events on the other side of the world were nothing to do with the US.. then came Pearl Harbour !!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 11:07 other posts 
I think the Japanese will never try that again after we delivered the big one hell to this day people over there are still dying of radiation poisoning
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 13:45 other posts 
Very sad they were so hard headed it took 2 nukes to explain to them they screwed up waking a sleeping giant.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 15:59 other posts 
I wasn't suggesting that it would be the Japanese who would cause the problem, just that you never know where the danger may come from.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 16:24 other posts 
I think the real danger lies within country's that put a high value on dyeing for their cause, such as those in the middle east .With nuclear weapons those type folks could hurt millions.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 17:23 other posts 
The only ones that have not tried to start shit with the United States is China and that’s coming my grandma borne in 1883 used to read me scripture out of her old bible and she would say in the end of times the bear and the eagle will fight the dragon so at least we know the end is distant because joe Biden has his nose so far up the Chinese ass that he has a brown ring around his chin

By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 16:20 other posts 
More evidence the CDC was not as great as everyone thought.
Gee,and us conservatives have been saying all along it was about control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lacked authority for the eviction moratorium

only registered users can see external links

By #592419 23,Jul,21 11:51
[deleted image]

It is quite obvious and clear that this donkey loves to paint.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 12:33 other posts 
I know donkeys are a symbol for the Republican party, but I still like em (dammit).
Cute donkey!
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Do you like this cute little elephant? Yes you do!

By #592419 23,Jul,21 12:52
Indeed. Whooops.. There he goes again..

You have to be careful because if you distract him he starts to kick with his back legs.

[deleted image]

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 12:52 other posts 
Anti-Vaxxers React After Being Hospitalized With COVID-19:

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 02:46 other posts 
This would absolutely ruin my day at an amusement park!

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 09:47 other posts 
How calm was she pulling the bird off her body and throwing it to one side?
Interesting that she was screaming before and after the hit but much calmer removing the bird.

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 19:06 other posts 
Hey candy or what ever you call your self this week you can stop mentioning me because I won’t even look to see what you say I have no interest in the crap that comes out of your mouth
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 22:06 other posts 
Old girl has been "mentioning" me, too. She's a wack-job!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 22:11 other posts 
Agreed
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 07:22 other posts 
Old girl "mentioned" me again this morning.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,21 08:00 other posts 
Yep me to I guess she has nothing better to do sense phart is the only one who will argue with her anymore
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Oh hell she mentioned me again

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 18:23 other posts 
AM I the only 1 that types a message and hit submit and half the damn words are MISSING from the post? THis shit is annoying. I sit and type out a long explanation and clic submit and half the sumbitch is GONE.And have to go back thru and retype it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 22:29 other posts 
This has in the past happened to me to but I won’t retype it it’s just not worth it I hate typing 💬

By #592419 22,Jul,21 16:59
“Meditation has nothing to do with achieving a result. It is not a matter of breathing in a particular way, or looking at your nose, or awakening the power to perform certain tricks, or any of the rest of that immature nonsense…. meditation is not something apart from life. When you are driving a car or sitting in a bus, when you are chatting aimlessly, when you are walking by yourself in a wood or watching a butterfly being carried along by the wind—to be choicelessly aware of all that is part of meditation.”

By #592419 22,Jul,21 16:57
You need nothing to be happy, but you need something to be sad.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 18:03 other posts 
Oh my- what happened to the Angel1227! page? If you click the Angel hyperlink in other forum threads it goes to the Saggy Granny page. Is this the work of Admin ??--------------------------------------- added after 110 minutesBella! made the catch--

Angel is gone, replaced by the rat twowarmtts3!

There is still twowarmtts3 Saggy Granny and cuck Chuckles!!!
By admin [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 21:56 other posts 
As a general rule I take very little interest in social life of this site. I think I made this abundantly clear many times. She changed the account name herself, I have nothing to do with this.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 22:05 other posts 
She's made it obvious that she is the "owner" of both profiles.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 05:54 other posts 
So you mean she is down to just one account well it’s about time she is to old to juggle two accounts she can’t remember what lie she told from what account
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 10:39 other posts 
Apparently she came to an epiphany that the screen name ANGEL1227! did not fit her personality so she decided to change it. She still has two profiles but uses only one screen name. Her profiles are TWOWARMTTS3 and Twowarmtts3! . The difference being one is all upper case letters and the other is upper/lower case ending with an exclamation mark (!).
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 14:09 other posts 
What a bunch of shit she needs her old ass kicked

By #592419 22,Jul,21 12:23
There’s a crisis at the southern border. Crime’s soaring in every major city. The price of just about everything is increasing.
And what are the Democrats doing about it? Nothing!
They’re too busy attacking President Trump.

President Reagan warned, “if we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to.”
But sadly, Democrats continue to attack your liberties each and every day.
Don’t give in. Stand for freedom!

Georgia lost the MLB All-Star game because Joe Biden and his Democrat cronies lied about the state’s election laws.
They cost local businesses millions of dollars.
And now they’re lying about what’s happening in Texas.
It’s disgusting.

By #592419 21,Jul,21 13:44
Speaker Pelosi just admitted the obvious, that the January 6th Select Committee is nothing more than a partisan political charade.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 11:48 other posts 
DUH! like we didn't see that train coming from 2 miles away.

By phart [Ignore] 13,Jul,21 19:27 other posts 
Um, want to walk off your job, working for the People of Texas Eh? Well We will just come get your ass and put you back to work!
I am really thankful Texas is a part of our country more states could learn from them. I am sure george soro's Master card is warm! As they have to stay gone 30 days.And that aint cheap.
--------------------------------------- added after 208 hours

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Jul,21 21:58 other posts 
Abott is not going to wait... he is going to arrest them in DC
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jul,21 22:34 other posts 
you know,it is sad when people get away with walking off their jobs. If that was a normal job,they would be fired!
Maby the citizens of Texas will fire their ass's in 2022.
By #574505 14,Jul,21 10:41
Sir-Skittles I do hope they end up in jail.To bad its not like the old days that they have to lock with key . Lol they would lost the key..
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 08:14 other posts 
all the vaccinated sheep ran to washington,and 3 are POSITIVE for the virus!
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 11:43 other posts 
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jul,21 06:22 other posts 
This tactic unfortunately won’t prevent the legistalion being passed, just delay, I suppose it is a statement of opposition, given that they have no chance that they can prevent the legislation being passed.
Texas like so many other Republican states is attempting to pass legislation to fix a problem they say exists but for which there is no verifiable evidence, and many neutral observers claim is anti democratic and in fact aimed at voter suppression.
The ‘George Soros’ mention is another example of a totally fictional issue, that alas is peddled by those who can’t accept they lost the 2020 Eelection.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jul,21 08:42 other posts 
Well explain where the money comes from that pays for all these protest and such if not from that george guy? Besides he openly admits his organizations funnels money to these type things.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jul,21 09:35 other posts 
I could ask where all the money comes from to pay for all the people who travelled/and continue to travel to to President Trumps's rallies, such as on January 6th.
Just because we don't know the answer does not mean that there is some sinister conspiracy.
Viktor Orban the Hungarian Prime Minister uses George Soras a a bogey man in order to persuade people that he is not becoming more dictatorial. His claims, again, lack any evidence.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jul,21 15:32 other posts 
A local carpenter and his wife were near the Capital that day. A man from their church chartered a bus and I think it was 400 bucks for the bus ride there and back.And hotel I think was another cost.
A couple members of his group made it onto the Capitol grounds and watched capital police move 2 barricades for a group that was asking to enter.man told the rest of the group that the police they encountered were friendly and non violent. quite a contrast to what lamestream media trys to present. I was shown several videos taken live from where the carpenter was located and there was a wooden thing built to hang someone on in 1 of the videos.But it was not intended to be used. it was symbolic and put up by another group.What he told me that was unique and I have NOT heard in lamestream media is the number of Asian people there that were begging the protestors not to stop fighting.I don't know what their angle was but apparently alot of Asian people like Trump.And considering when I wear my Trump hat,I get alot of positive comments from Asians. And young people..

OFF topic,a trip to the doctors office last friday, I had my Trump hat on.Black nurse came in to check my vitals. I saw her eyes when she saw my hat.She was professional, did her job to the T, but she NEVER made eye contact with me.I made it a point to make jokes and be polite just to add to her obvious ,but well handled anxiety. She was NOT a happy camper!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jul,21 16:25 other posts 
Thank you for your reply. We all have our views on what happened on January 6th and unless we were there all we have to go on is the media that we have seen and the commentary that we have heard.
You and I have different takes on that but then that is what freedom of speech and thought is all about.
I like the story about your hat. It made me smile, but it is a rather sad comment perhaps, on how polarised views have become.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 19:50 other posts 
You know,the people of Texas should be pissed that their elected officals are unwilling to do the jobs they were selected for. I am wondering just what effect this will have on the 2022 elections?
Sure, lets put them all back to work in their minimum wage, 12 hours a day,
7 days a week jobs, in buildings without air conditioning, like at Frito-Lay.
That's Kansas, but what's the difference.

By phart [Ignore] 14,Jul,21 15:15 other posts 
Gee air conditioning? Lets see what does it do? It circulates cool air thru a building. What can travel in moving air? Germs, virus's dirt, hairs, etc. What do they make in the Frito lay plant? FOOD. Something that goes into our bodies. Do you want hairs with your Dorito's?
12 hour days? Gee be glad you got a fucking job bud.
harming the family? Well,I didn't see any mention of hourly wage other than night shift was .15 higher than day.
so if they are working 12 hour days ,there is no excuse for missed house payments,lack of food,and clothing.So with those wages they should be able to provide for their familys.
Just another case of fucking union workers legally laying around instead of working.
Wow,they ask for some help to move a dead guy so they could maintain production.How much money could have lost if they had to stop mid process making a batch of product? 10's of 1000's? Move the corpse and keep up production.DUH! Besides,I hope they docked the guys pay for falling out on the job.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Jul,21 16:29 other posts 
Ever heard of filters? I've worked in a cleanroom for years. I loved working in the summer; nice and cool and no hay fever. And no flu or colds in the winter, because
all germs were sucked up by the HEPA-HVAC system.

Jobs are not supposed to take up 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. That's exploitation.
Maybe they can put food on the table for their family, but didn't you also express the benefits of parenting? Not much time left for that, right?

I take your last six sentences as an attempt at humor
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jul,21 16:48 other posts 
to some degree yes on the corpse thing. But,and let me explain this, some factorys have duel utilitys coming,as in powerlines from 2 different power plants,so as to not suffer a interruption in power that could cause a big tub of molten plastic or something to get hard and ruin a 5 million dollar machine.
In a plant where food is being made,there is large ovens and such and there is a process, that if interrupted very long, can really add up expensive loss's of product,time in removing ruined product and so on.
So if someone is not feeling well, they should let someone know so arrangements can be made. I can see why you would think it is "sick" to just drag the dead guy to the corner and keep working.But it was the logical thing to do.
My grandfather witnessed a steam engine explode at a sawmill when he was a kid. Killed 4 men. within 3 hours,another steam engine was brought in,and more men were called and they went back to work.As men carried slabs and lumber away,arms and other parts would occasionally fall from the trees. 1 arm hit a fellows head. Alot to witness when you are 8 years old but hey,it was a good lesson in life.LIFE GOES ON. Deal with it.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Jul,21 20:47 other posts 
Dumb fuck Euro trash commenting on US politics.. HILLARIOUS
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 04:34 other posts 
It's ridiculous that you allow your employers to disrespect you like that.
Your lack of dignity is hilarious, but also very sad.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 10:59 other posts 
It is not disrepect,they are paying for a job to be done.You are not being paid to be respected,you are being paid to work.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 15:22 other posts 
Maybe you're just not smart enough to understand that money alone
is not good enough. Europeans don't take that shit and just force their employers to treat them better.
At least some Americans start to understand that you don't get anything,
if you don't fight for it.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 15:31 other posts 
Perhaps the employers aren't real smart to allow themselves to be pushed?
Yea Americans understand fighting, that is why we no longer answer to the queen!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 16:52 other posts 
Americans have fought against oppression, when they recognized it.
But you don't understand that your horrible working hours, under horrible working conditions, for mostly terrible wages are oppression, because you
have been brainwashed by your oppressors.
You 'bravely' work yourself to death, making useless crap, while killing the world, with the only goal of making a few people rich enough to play astronaut.
By #592419 18,Jul,21 11:26
It is called compassion.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 15:41 other posts 
What is compassion, working yourself to death for your employer?
Or allowing a few rich people to play astronaut?
By #592419 18,Jul,21 15:52
That's not compassion.. What you are describing is political and lust for power and what happens as a result. I'm talking about the victims who will work themselves to death, 2+ jobs via sacrifice..The desire to do what it takes to give you peace. It's not logical but whoever said its logical.
When an employee of a Dutch company doesn't feel well, we also don't stop the process, unless the process caused an injury to the employee. Every company is obliged to provide emergency assistance (BHV = bedrijfshulpverlening). They are employees of the company who volunteered for the job and get extensive training
in first response management, evacuation, first aid, CPR, firefighting and general EHS knowledge.

An employee doesn't just get dragged to a corner here. Other employees will immediately call the emergency number and support the colleague until BHV is present. Then BHV will take over, assess the situation, perform first aid or other care, until medical professionals have taken over care. They will not even be satisfied with the employee claiming they are perfectly fine again, they will need medical confirmation for that assessment.

If an employee dies in a company in The Netherlands, which happens 60-70 times a year in The Netherlands, the 'Inspectie SZW' (Social Affairs and Employment Inspectorate) has to be notified. In any fatal industrial accident they will surely shut down the whole factory until the inspection and countermeasures have been completed. What happens in the US would be fined highly here. Accountable directors have been sentenced to jail time over serious offenses like that.

Your respect for human life is barbaric. It only covers the unborn.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 19:54 other posts 
"Jobs are not supposed to take up 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. That's exploitation."

Help me out,who established this as being exploitation?
We have a 40 hour work week here that is considered normal. but for most company's to meet demand for services and products ,more than 1 shift,and keeping the plants going 7 days a week is nessasary. Now it would be easier if there were fewer employee's that worked more hours. Less exspense for training,less workers comp insurance and so on,less insurance to pay for,less retiree's to look after later. Alot of plus's to a longer work week. So just who made it acceptable to be more expensive to operate?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 15:09 other posts 
That's just it, it's good for the employer and bad for the employee. Do you understand what damage a 84 hour work week in shifts does to a human body?
Do you think they will reach their retirement age healthy or at all? Do you think they are able to raise their children to be good, productive people? And the only reason
is to make more profit. That is exploitation, not just of the people themselves, but this also does damage to society.

Is there anything you wouldn't allow an employer to do, if it increases their profitability?
There is a similar potato chips factory in The Netherlands, In Friesland, Broek op Langedijk, the Lay's Chips factory of the PepsiCo company.

I found a job offer, through a temp agency for a junior operator in the shift. It's 40 hours a week. It pays €2,200 = $2,600(excl. allowances) gross per month as starting salary;

It offers:
• Outlook on permanent employment;
• On top of your salary, shift allowances, travel allowance, holidays, 8.33% holiday allowance;
• An independent position with responsibility;
• An employer who teaches you the trade.

Any idea what people, with a job like that, get payed in the Frito-Lay factory
for 84 hours/week?

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 11:00 other posts 
A quick google search gave me this,damn good wages really
Frito Lay pay rate
Frito-Lay, Inc. Jobs by Hourly Rate
Job Title Range Average
Material Handler Range:$13 - $23 Average:$17
Route Sales Representative Range:$13 - $22 Average:$17
Packaging or Filling Machine Operator / Tender Range:$16 - $30 Average:$22
Warehouse Worker Range:$13 - $23 Average:$17
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 13:03 other posts 
These wages are not too bad. $2,600/month = $14.77/hour
But don't forget the shift allowances. That is around 20% most of the time. Is that in the Frito-Lay wages?
And any travel allowance? I get around $150/month for travel by car, even now I'm working from home. If I used public transport it would be completely reimbursed.

Still, working 84 hour/week is crazy.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 14:27 other posts 
no here in the US getting yourself to work is your problem.some jobs that you are using a company vehicle for,you are allowed to drive it home and such.When I was on call duty I drove the work truck home.
I never made it past 12.50 a hour on my job before I got hurt. Some of the jobs at that time paid better with MUCH safer work enviroments.But I was being trained for a promotion and would be doing well right now if things had not went south.
my commute to work was 60 miles a day round trip on a decent 2 lane road.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 17:10 other posts 
Morons like AnusLicker don't realize that the bums here that want more money, benefits, etc, etc... are being replaced with Kiosks... This is NOT welfare Netherlands.

Fast food, airports, hotels, retail, food stores, banks, etc. All using, moving towards, or have heavy kiosk deployment.

Working a chip factory job should not be anyone's long-term goal. Cool AOC Econ lesson.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 19:05 other posts 
Well if people would just use some logic,things would be alot better here in the US.
First grades 1 thru 12 only cost the parents some tax dollars. Make it illegal to drop out of high school.
PUT trades back in the high schools, similar to this,
or look at this link,

I learned how to weld in high school ,and although I have not built a trailer that large I have built 12 in the past 25 years.
I also learned some of my wood working. brick laying and other skills in high school.
IT was done in the past and could be done again if people would understand that skilled labor can earn you a good living WITHOUT COLLEGE DEBT. Without the burden of college debt,you can afford to work for a lower salary!
I wound up getting a 2 year degree in electronics, because it was my hobby back in school and the guidance counselor got kickbacks for every student she referred to the college. But it got me a decent job with BENIFITS like insurance and retirement, and the disability retirement plan that sadly I am trying to live on now.
Kiosk,I hate them,self check,I don't work for fucking walmart, I go the cashier,she is at work,she is trying to earn a living,give her something to do.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #374   #375   #376   #377   #378   #379   #380   #381   #382   #383   ...#747

Show It Off