on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #309

Pages:  #1... #304   #305   #306   #307   #308   #309   #310   #311   #312   #313   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 06:53 other posts 
Congratulations to Rachel_G for the impressive win of January 2022, Pic of the Month! If you recall, Rachel_G entered the contest a week to 10 days late and still managed to win! WOW!

Also, congratulations to Hornythickguy , the winner of SYD's Pic of the Month! It's really nice to see some "new talent" winning the contest.
By Rachel_G [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 12:34 other posts 
Thank you 😘😘😘
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 13:19 other posts 
My pleasure, Rachel_G!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 15:32 other posts 
Good work!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 15:58 other posts 
I noticed that you, PA-Freddy and Jamie verified FilthyMilfyKelly , good work on the three of you! And it's nice to see "new talent" on the SYC side, she's off to an amazing start!

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 14:07 other posts 
Very interesting stuff/thread posted by abagurio . For all that thought admin or SYD/SYC, Showitoff had gone too far by REQUIRING photo verification or some form of I.D. to join, apparently it is REQUIRED on all adult platforms.

/forum/thread.php?id=30374
By abagurio [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 14:10 other posts 
I don't think it's required for all adult platform, just for being a model in cam sites (and also the cam chat in NN lately).
By admin [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 14:19 other posts 
Indeed it was meant primarily for those who make money on uploads - models and video providers. But regrettably no one will go into details and make exception for small sites like this one.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 15:04 other posts 
Well, positive identification is required on this website and there have been those who have "grumbled" about it here.
By admin [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 14:14 other posts 
Well, I told you all from the start that this is MC regulation and everyone who accept MC can't avoid it. Some big sites that rely solely on advertizing or may be some small sites that utilize shady payment schemes may avoid it. But the majority can't.
By abagurio [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 14:16 other posts 
what a sad world we are living in, that don't let people expose themselves freely on the net
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 15:16 other posts 
Seriously, admin, I never doubted that you needed positive I.D. when vetting members.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 11:50 other posts 
KILL SWITCH SIGNED INTO LAW
only registered users can see external links
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 13:18 other posts 
SEC. 3. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:
(1) Advanced drunk and impaired driving prevention
technology.--The term ``advanced drunk and impaired driving
prevention technology'' means a system that can--
(A)(i) passively monitor the performance of a
driver of a motor vehicle to accurately identify
whether that driver may be impaired; and
(ii) prevent or limit motor vehicle operation if an
impairment is detected; or
(B)(i) passively and accurately detect whether the
blood alcohol concentration of a driver of a motor
vehicle is above the legal limit for blood alcohol
concentration of the jurisdiction in which the vehicle
is located; and
(ii) prevent or limit motor vehicle operation if a
blood alcohol concentration above the legal limit is
detected.
(2) New.--The term ``new'', with respect to a passenger
motor vehicle, means that the passenger motor vehicle--
(A) is a new vehicle (as defined in section 37.3 of
title 49, Code of Federal Regulations (or a successor
regulation)); and
(B) has not been purchased for purposes other than
resale.
(3) Passenger motor vehicle.--The term ``passenger motor
vehicle'' has the meaning given the term in section 32101 of
title 49, United States Code.
(4) Secretary.--The term ``Secretary'' means the Secretary
of Transportation, acting through the Administrator of the
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 13:41 other posts 

I could go on,but with self driving cars,and other such things coming along at the same time, you honestly think it is a good idea to make a car that can be shut down by some psycho basement computer geek? Or a car being tracked and stopped right on the middle of a bridge suddenly to make highjacking a truck that is stopped in traffic easier?
Think for crying out loud think!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 08:02 other posts 
To be able to hack into a system, it first needs to have an open connection system.
If your PC, however powerful it is and however many vital systems you control with it,
is not connected to the internet or anything else, NO ONE can hack it.

Mercedes already fitted their top of the line cars with this technology several years ago. They had 'Attention Assist' in 2009, which checks the driver constantly and if they fall asleep or gets distracted too much, the car warns the driver to stop.
New systems can also stop the car itself. It's in many new, more expensive cars and it's called 'Active Emergency Stop Assist with SOS function', which is part of 'Drivers Assistance Pack Plus'.

The text about the drunk drivers is confusing. It passively checks the driver's alcohol concentration? I don't know if they mean actual breath measurements or just if the driver is driving like a drunk. Anyway, not a bad idea either way, to make the car not start. Better not drink and drive or just not drive like a drunk then.

But off course you can make that sound very scary by calling it a 'kill switch'.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 09:59 other posts 
You didn't read the articale did you?
Hackers got into a car's systems and activated wipers and turn signals and such.
I DO know for a FACT that Gm links to their systems without consent or knowledge of owners all the time with onstar.Bugs can be planted into the cars computers with the system as well.
You have to remember that criminals are NOT dumb,they just use their knowledge for evil instead of good.
If there is ANY link between a car and the outside world, a hacker can get into it.
There is the bluetooth that people use to talk on their cell phones,the car may not link to the world,but that cell phone does.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 12:26 other posts 
I did read the article and all of the hacks listed either require physical manipulation or do not give the hacker access to the system you are concerned about or can cause the same amount of danger in any car on the road today.

New technology always comes with risks. It's up to the developers to make the benefits outweigh the risks.
If hackers want to cause devastation, there are other and better ways to do that. If someone wants to kill you, hacking your car is very cumbersome.

I just see another example of you being very fearful of some far-fetched danger, while agreeing to circumstances that are impeding you on a daily basis (poor healthcare) and the ever increasing risk to your own well-being and survival; climate change.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 10:32 other posts 
Question directed to premium paid members who hide their gifts.....WHY?
By #574505 03,Feb,22 11:12
Someone like tecsan should look at his nasty page..
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 11:19 other posts 
And I understand that philosophy, there are premium paid members that choose to hide their negative gifts. Some hide them indefinitely while some hide them and delete them when they can "afford" to do so.

By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 10:10 other posts 
Although animals do this out of instinct, I am a bit grossed out that humans are doing it.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 10:29 other posts 
Simple answer, people are strange. Why do some folks drink urine?

By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 09:56 other posts 

"free health care". I bet these folks would be glad to pay for some help with their mysterious brain disorder.

"ohanne Boucher, 63, told the Guardian she recently received a letter that said investigators would no longer be looking into her case."

By #574505 01,Feb,22 22:36
What hell wrong with some idiots only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 09:09 other posts 
There’s no amount of pot in the world that would make me cut off little Dan
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 09:37 other posts 
"Little Dan"? I'm curious, in your opinion do you think that most men have a special name for their penis?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 18:05 other posts 
I think so at least I do
By phart [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 20:15 other posts 
You know,if a fellow aint got enough sense not to cut off his own dick, maby it is a good thing he did.He can't reproduce as easly.
It also says he relocated. Probably jumped off a bridge in the middle of the night after he sobered up and realized what he had done.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 09:33 other posts 
Oh my goodness! And where do you find these INTERESTING articles, Jamie?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 09:44 other posts 
Well, now we know what happened to Tecsan.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 09:54 other posts 
Oh stop! Everyone has different "gifts" and is "blessed" differently, right!?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 10:01 other posts 
That must have been one hella "rare episode of cannabis-induced psychosis", no? And the article goes on to say that the man’s delusional symptoms faded after being admitted to the hospital....uh, yeah.....that was after all the emergency workers/doctors began working on his one inch stump and the pain set in, for cryin' out loud!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 06:47 other posts 
Speaking of tecsan he’s been quiet lately did he fall off the ends of the earth or did he finally realize he can’t fight with everyone at the same time
By #644010 03,Feb,22 09:45
I doubt that was an accident. His mother smoked too much and that’s an over sized clit. Looks like a tictac wrapped in flesh.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 10:44 other posts 
This looks like some "rough justice", I wonder if this is real?

By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 18:07 other posts 
What a strange country
By phart [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 19:52 other posts 
cant find anything on that except most sites seem to think it is acted or fake. And to be honest, there was no blood, and the judge was "sawing" thru the pants and not cutting anything. There should have been blood all over his hands and the pants as there is alot of blood flow to that area. if you don't believe it,just have a testicular torsion and you will first hand like I did. HURTs. BUT I did find this, strange stuff.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 16:04 other posts 
I don't need any help in this department as I am old,grey haired and fat,but just in case, here is 23 ways to avoid marraige!
Here they are.

1. At a really passionate moment, call her "Mommy."

2. Tell her you owe $83,000, but with her help you know you'll work it out somehow, someday.

3. Say you'd love to get married as soon as you've rid the galaxy of the Venusian invaders.

4. Call her at 4:27 a.m. on a Sunday morning and ask if she can think of a 12-letter word beginning with 'A' meaning 'Before the Flood'.

5. Ask if she'd mind changing clothes with you.

6. Scratch constantly. Explain that the dermatologist says it's not catching unless the little flakes of skin actually touch somebody.

7. Give her a 550 lb. set of barbells for an engagement present.

8. Tell her that your python is the cleanest of pets.

9. Plant a "how to avoid wetting your bed," book in your apartment.

10. Insist that she walks three paces behind you.

11. Say that your mother, the interior decorator, must live with you.

12. Sing "Melancholy Baby" constantly.

13. Spend hours and hours showing her your voluminous stamp collection.

14. Tell her that your favorite author is the Marquis de Sade.

15. Give her a gift of mouth wash.

16. Say that while your mother and father are first cousins, you're perfectly okay.

17. Ask her if she minds your spending one evening a week with your first wife.

18. Make a pass at her mother.

19. Her father?

20. Say that you're 99% sure that your mother will allow you to marry her.

21. Tell her you took out large insurance policies on all your wives.

22. Rent a Rolls Royce Phantom Mk XIII, take her for a ride and ask her if she gets a kick out of doing the town in a stolen car.

23. Confess your quirk.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 16:42 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 20:24 other posts 
The former Miss USA and attorney jumps to her death from the balcony of her Midtown Manhattan apartment.

By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 22:06 other posts 
her last instagram was "I hope this brings you rest and peace".
Why would she think her death would bring peace and rest?

What I find odd, is the fact she jumped from a building. Which would result in a ugly mess.
When my former girl friend tried to take her self out the third time she od'd on diabetes medicine to drop her blood sugar that went down to around 18. The dr that was treating her said that most women use drugs or carbon monoxide to remain "pretty" even after death. Which the webpage I posted says different but still she was not wanting to remain on this earth alive.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 11:02 other posts 
I've heard that too, phart, that women are not inclined to make a mess of themselves in the event that they choose to kill themselves. I'm quite sure I heard this on NBC's Datine, an investigative journalism show.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 10:50 other posts 
Jumped from a 60 story building!
Sheesh.
There was a news blurb on msn and part of what it said was "her impact would be remembered" I know it was probably in reference to something she did but, in the slight chance, someone saw her.

Can you imagine being the 1 that saw that split second when she hit the asphalt? You would never be able to forget it.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 10:33 other posts 
Pandemonium breaks out at the Golden Corral, an all you can eat buffet in Pennsylvania.

What are your thoughts on ANY "all you can eat buffet" style restaurants? I have never been to Golden Corral and have no desire to go. Just my opinion, most of those types of restaurants are just "meh". Yes, there is a ton of overpriced mediocre food but is it really that enjoyable?

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 10:17 other posts 
Your pet(s) are special and quite often they can do a special or unusual trick. Obviously, this man has trained his raven to do something very unusual, what can your pet do?

By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 20:14 other posts 
George soro's, look where he puts his money. And folks here just seem to not believe that he influences our politics.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 19:37 other posts 
Canada's version of joe biden, justin trudeau, tested positive for COVID-19.
Gee,I guess he will have a airplane or helicopter bring his food and such since he hates truckers.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 19:12 other posts 
Gee,who's the dipshits NOW? EH?
LOCKDOWNS didn't HELP??? I don't think I am the only 1 that was saying something along these lines back then.
"
While this meta-analysis concludes that lockdowns have had little to no public health effects,
they have imposed enormous economic and social costs where they have been adopted. In
consequence, lockdown policies are ill-founded and should be rejected as a pandemic policy
instrument."

This link will show you several links to the info.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 21:23 other posts 
Trump is live on Newsmax at the moment ,Incredible size crowd..
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 07:04 other posts 
Lots of middle age and older, overweight people getting together maskless
and most likely unvaccinated. Let's wait for the spike in Covid hospitalizations
in two weeks and Covid deaths in about a month from now.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 07:46 other posts 
Heck, I couldn't open phart's link long enough to read the article and I surely was unable to view and critique any pictures! I'm curious, in The Netherlands are there any citizens that are middle age and older, overweight and that choose to go maskless?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 08:47 other posts 
Not the Netherlands! It is perfect there! Didn't you know that? Especially since that Dutch Retard posts about it daily!!

He is a bitter old man. The Faux Professor! About as educated as that other lump, Greta Thunberg. Both need a good kick to the cunt.

Like this muppet would post pics of his face on a cock and cunt site if he held some prestigious position!! Let that resonate. This is just a cut and paste cunt that hates everything.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 09:18 other posts 
I know little of the netherregions but if I aint bad mistaken they built the whole damn country below sea level.So Louisiana aint the only place people live thinking they can hold back the ATLANIC OCEAN from flooding them.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 10:05 other posts 
I thought that your post was going to go sideways and you were going to post about your nether region(s)!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 10:00 other posts 
I mean, for someone to generalize and attack/ridicule Americans that support Trump as being middle age and older, overweight and maskless is wrong.

I haven't personally attacked him or his girlfriend, I haven't ridiculed The Netherlands or her people. If he wants to ridicule me, no problem, bring it on.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 11:00 other posts 
Sure, it's a generalization to say Trump supporters are middle age and older. I don't know anything about their weight in contrast with democrats. But it's true that he gets way less support from younger people than from older people. That's just statistics. And since Covid has been made hyper-partisan in the US, saying they're maskless and unvaccinated is not overstating the issue. Trump gets booed by his own crowd, whenever he says anything positive about the vaccines.

I saw younger and/or thin people there too, but I'm not that concerned they will die from Covid. It's the 'Lots of middle age and older, overweight people getting together maskless and most likely unvaccinated' I worry about and the old(er) family of the young(er) people who did attend.

I hope you know the US is in the biggest spike of Covid deaths since February 2021. And that's while many Covid deaths are not documented, but written off to multi-organ failure.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 14:46 other posts 
I, for one, believe that "young people" are indoctrinated into things other than the 3 R's, "reading, 'riting and 'rithmetic" beginning in their primary school years. Teachers need to stick to the curriculum and ALLOW the children and/or their family to shape their belief system.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 15:50 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 06:34 other posts 
True, Amazon is paying schools now to teach anti-union propaganda to kids.

But what is the significance to Covid?
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 11:08 other posts 
Gee I wonder why?
Look what happens when a business trys to operate and the folks unionize.They immediately start walking off the job demanding this and that,in this case,demanding to CLOSE until fully staffed and etc.The chances of any business being fully staffed in the near future is a pipe dream.So those folks basicly want to sit and draw checks for nothing.
Amazon can't operate if the workers aren't working.Their service is essential to the country especially during the plandemic.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 03:35 other posts 
Your politicians and media do a good enough job at propaganda for corporations.
I see, you like indoctrination of children, if it's your propaganda. Sorry to tell you, but while you think it's your ideas, it's not. You are not benefiting from it, you are just also indoctrinated to cuck for the rich.

Workers organizing is the only way to break the absolute power of the corporations to exploit workers. During this pandemic, unemployment peaked at record levels, while corporations and their owners enriched themselves with trillions of dollars, much of that payed for with your taxes. Strong unions would have prevented massive lay-offs, so some of that tax money would have gone to workers instead of to the rich and corporations. The food lines would have been shorter.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 14:51 other posts 
How is it that you have so much inside information regarding the United States failing to document COVID deaths which are being written off as multi-organ failure?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 06:50 other posts 
Lefty YouTubers are talking about subjects like that.

These are my American YouTube sources: Secular Talk, TYT, Brian Tyler Cohen, David Pakman Show, Democracy At Work, Democracy Now!, Farron Balanced, Jesse Dollemore, LegalEagle, Some More News, Status Coup News, The Damage Report, The Humanist Report, The Majority Report w/ Sam Seder, The Progressive Voice, The Rational National, The Ring of Fire, Vaush and Waldorf Nation.

When I hear something interesting, I search for it on the internet and go see
if (other) credible sources confirm what they say.
Still forgot one of my favorites; Beau of the Fifth Column

Here is him reacting to a supposed Voltaire quote: "If you want to know
who rules over you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize.".

(It's actually a quote from George Orwell)

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 16:50 other posts 
Here is a good display of how liberals bend words.
Trump said he would treat the January 6th folks fairly and IF pardons are nessasary he would give them.
He did not say he would pardon 700 people,he didn't say it at all.
Those folks have been in held in jail,and treated worse than prisoners of war. Damn sad,

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 06:52 other posts 
"treated worse than prisoners of war"
Where did you get that information? How are they treated?
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 09:54 other posts 
Have you not watched any news other than liberal biased? Some are being denied water and food for crying out loud.
They have been in jail over a year now.EVEN the constitution says we have a right to a speedy trial.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 13:05 other posts 
You are the one who brought it up, so you need to show they are treated worse than other defendants awaiting trial. Maybe you think they've been treated badly, but to me it sounds not so different than any other story I hear about your legal system and prison system. You think that's totally fair for any other, just not when it happens to people who you agree with.
They attacked the police. Normally you think that should be a death sentence. Hell, you think even talking back to the police is a license to kill for them.
"Like this muppet would post pics of his face on a cock and cunt site if he held some prestigious position"

I don't see you posting pics with your face either.

But, I advise you and everyone else not to do so, unless you think there is no one
you know who would think of you differently from seeing your pictures or reading your posts on this site.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 22:58 other posts 
90 percent of the people over there are dairy farmers and the other 10 percent build the dykes that keep the farms from flooding the smart people over there defect over here or Canada like that big dumb tony beet’s from gold miners he’s so hairy you can’t tell wear his face ends and his balls begin
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 09:35 other posts 
Actually, our largest sector is Business services (including temporary workers), with 2.3 million jobs in 2020. Healthcare provides 1.7 million jobs, Trade: 1.6 million, Industry: 830 thousand, Education: 635 thousand, Construction industry: 581 thousand and 11 other sectors.

One Business services job is tax consultancy. They are helping many corporations
all over the world evade their taxes, many of them American.
The Netherlands is not a socialist country. Our government is corporate right-wing
to it's core, just not crazy CULTURAL right-wing like your Republicans.

Agriculture and fishing is 252 thousand jobs; 2.7%. It's 10.3% in the US.

After the United States, our country is the largest agricultural exporter in the world. It's just done very efficiently.

I looked at phart's link and saw indeed a lot of people gathering for Trump. It looks like a nice social event. In the Netherlands we attract crowds like that for music or food truck festivals. I just can't believe how people come together like that, to hear Trump mumble how they stole the election, for the thousandth time?

There are hardly any people here who try to enter any public or commercial building maskless. There are people who have their nose out or don't keep enough distance to other people, but generally people just go along, even the biggest anti-vaxxers. Most infections are spreading at home, from visits and in school, mostly from the young people to parents and grandparents. The age group 10-19 shows the biggest percentage of positive tests.

There are corona protests here, where no one is wearing masks. The last big one was on the 5th of September 2021.
Now I wouldn't directly blame the protests for the huge spike in Covid infections directly after that, but I'm sure it contributed.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 14:57 other posts 
Oh, we Americans get together for ice sculpting (in our winter months), many churches have festivals which would benefit the specific church. These festivals begin in the spring and go all the way through to the fall, beer/wine, music and ethnic celebrations in our summer. Heck, there are arts & crafts fairs and there's something that's called "Arts, Beats and Eats" that features arts, eats and beats are actually big name performers. I'm sure there when we figure out what a "food truck" festival is, we will celebrate that, too!

And I am sincerely happy that citizens living in The Netherlands are happy, healthy and compliant to whatever the laws are.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 15:07 other posts 
I think they have a "food truck" festival in charlotte sometimes. A whole street full of old converted bread trucks with a gazillion gas generators running behind them .Each 1 has something different ,tacos, barbeque and such.
Every time I have ever eaten food off a "food truck" i have the screaming craps a short time later. I avoid them.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 16:12 other posts 
Okay, that makes sense if you are inclined to want to taste test various foods. Thank you.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 16:31 other posts 
The most food truck festivals I've been to were indoors. They quality of the food is excellent, but it's expensive. I paid $8,37 for a medium size strawberry milk shake, but it's the best I ever had. So we enjoy mostly the authentic food, like some Moroccan Tajine, Indonesian Satay with Fried Rice or Swiss Raclette and then something like sweet potato fries and some barbecue and blow through $80 like that. But, it was always worth it and no bowel moving ever.
On every vacation going to a food hall is on the to-do list. It's similar, but with stands instead of trucks. It's on par with good restaurants, but the food is more varied.

By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 09:55 other posts 
Wow,8 dollars is ALOT of money for a milkshake.
Looks like some good food in those pics,
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 16:22 other posts 
The government takes care of the people living in The Netherlands! Keep in mind that their standard currency is the euro. TODAY, 1 euro is equal to $1.12 USD so something that is €8,37 is equivalent to $9.40.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 10:13 other posts 
It wasn't that bad. I converted the € to $ as a service to you.

Our government pays for unemployment and disability benefits, but it's really not that much.

Do you know the TV show 'Rich House Poor House'? We have that too
and it seems like they have no problem finding people living on €70 per week with a 4 people household.
The most right wing party, the VVD is on its 4th term now, so not as socialist as you might think. They did raise the minimum wage a bit, to €1725 per month (before taxes) for a 40 hour job.
They also lowered taxes a bit. I got €15 more in January.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 23:07 other posts 
What 8.37 for a milkshake what is Joe Biden running your country to screw that i can make a gallon of milk shake for that price any flavor you want
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 09:45 other posts 
Yep,and sadly once a few fools pay that high price,the vender never reduces it.That is what happens when folks from california and new york move to our area.They pay the high lumber prices because they think it is cheap,and the natives suffer.
That was at a food truck festival. It's €3.65 at McDonalds.
It was however much much better than a McDonalds milkshake.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 16:25 other posts 
Here ye go,a liberal ,whiney ass reporters view.Just to keep it fair!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 07:37 other posts 
I read you guys are still doing the “Lock her up!” thing about Hillary?
That was about her e-mails not being transparent, right?
So how transparent was the email traffic of Trump and his administration, do you think?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 07:41 other posts 
phart, I couldn't read the article, as soon as I opened the link, something popped up about paying 99 cents to have unlimited digital access to the Houston Chronicle.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 08:43 other posts 
It didn't do that last night but it was just telling about how people had gathered from all over the country to be there by the 1000's.
I do run Ublock ad blocker so maby that is why I didn't see a ad.
As for middle aged overweight people gathering to support Trump, who do you think pays the most taxes in the US? a 20 year liberal college kid or a middle aged overweight guy that WORKS for a living?? Who do you think should be there supporting a President that had our economy in the best shape it had been in decaded? Lowest unemployment and etc. I hope to go to a Trump Rally my self at some point.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 09:44 other posts 
Question, can you open and read the article today?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 09:54 other posts 
nope,something changed.
Those hardworking, moneymaking middle aged (overweight) people are dying in much greater numbers than the 20 year liberal college kids. So why don't you want to protect them from Covid again?

Trump had the highest GDP and the lowest unemployment in decades, that's true,
BUT it was improving in the exact same rate before Trump was elected as after;
NO TRUMP EFFECT WHATSOEVER. UNTIL he bungled Covid and the US had the HIGHEST unemployment rate IN 70 YEARS, worse than ANY crisis before.
So why don't you show that 'Trump effect' in statistics on the US economy,
that are important for the livelihood of 'the guy that WORKS for a living'?

50 Reasons the Trump administration is bad for workers:
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 11:55 other posts 
So this guy is doing a better job?
You don't live here,so you haven't watched the fall and the rise like most of us have in the real world.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 11:59 other posts 
If he WAS actually trying, yes.
Because everything the Democrats are working on is good for the working class.
But, he's not really trying and letting a few DINO's screw up these plans.
Still, doing nothing is better than screwing over the working class.
And he has done some things. He raised the minimum wage to $15 for Federal Workers and Contractors.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 13:43 other posts 
yea and to pay for it he set it up so he could track 600 or more going in and out of bank accounts. So if you are 15 and trying to buy your first car nowadays, take cash only and put it in a jar or Joe will use part of it to pay that 15 bucks a hour to lazy fed workers.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 07:59 other posts 
I don't understand, but it's probably something diabolical indeed.

Nice how everyone is LAZY, when you argue that it's OK how fewer than 4 in 10 people have enough savings to pay for an unexpected $1,000 expense in cash.

Not that it's much better in The Netherlands; only half of Dutch people can afford an unexpected €2,000 expense in cash.

I assure you Dutch people in general are more lazy than Americans in general.
Are Dutch people just more responsible?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #304   #305   #306   #307   #308   #309   #310   #311   #312   #313   ...#769

Show It Off