Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #19

Pages:  #1... #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 09:22 other posts 
George Carlin's Views on Aging 

Do you realize that the only time in our lives when we like to get old is when we're k¡ds? If you're less than 10 years old, you're so excited about aging that you think in fractions. 

'How old are you?' 'I'm four and a half!' You're never thirty-six and a half. You're four and a half, going on five! That's the key. 

You get into your teens, now they can't hold you back. You jump to the next number, or even a few ahead. 

'How old are you?' 'I'm gonna be 16!' You could be 13, but hey, you're gonna be 16! And then the greatest day of your life ! You become 21.. Even the words sound like a ceremony.YOU BECOME 21. YESSSS!!! 

But then you turn 30. Oooohh, what happened there? Makes you sound like bad milk! He TURNED; we had to throw him out. There's no fun now, you're Just a sour-dumpling.. What's wrong? What's changed? 

You BECOME 21, you TURN 30, then you're PUSHING 40. Whoa! Put on the brakes, it's all slipping away. Before you know it, you REACH 50 and your dreams are gone...

But! wait!! ! You MAKE it to 60. You didn't think you would! 

So you BECOME 21, TURN 30,  PUSH 40, REACH 50 and make it to 60.

You've built up so much speed that you HIT 70! After that it's a day-by-day thing; you HIT Wednesday! 

You get into ! your 80's and every day is a complete cycle; you HIT lunch; you TURN 4:30; you REACH bedtime. And it doesn't end there. Into the 90s, you start going backwards; 'I Was JUST  92.'

Then a strange thing happens. If you make it over 100, you become a little k¡d again. 'I'm 100 and a half!' 
May you all make it to a healthy 100 and a half!! 

HOW TO STAY YOUNG 
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them. 

2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.

3.Keep learning. ! Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever, even ham radio. Never let the brain idle. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.' And the devil's family name is  Alzheimer's. 

4. Enjoy the simple things. 

5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.

6... The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on.. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive. 

7. Surround yourself with what you love , whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever.Your home is your refuge.

8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help. 

9. Don't take guilt trips.. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.

10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity. 
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. 
And if you don't send this to at least 8 people - who cares?But do share this with someone. We all need to live life to its fullest each day!! 

Life's journey is not to 
arrive at the grave safely 
in a well preserved body, 
but rather to skid in sideways,  
totally worn out, shouting 
'..holy sh*t ....what a ride!'

By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 09:51 other posts 
Great advice.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 18:00 other posts 
Yup!
By #507249 02,Oct,17 23:48
Carlin was brilliant!! His condensed version of The Ten Commandments is a true gem as well!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,17 20:36 other posts 
That is some funny stuff!

only registered users can see external links
By #536760 04,Oct,17 20:54

By #487013 02,Oct,17 10:23
My heart hurts for those injured and killed in Vegas. Now gotta hear more bitching about gun laws.
By #358797 02,Oct,17 16:36
Right. It's been a crap day, really. A terrible shooting, Tom Petty died... So much death today.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 17:53 other posts 
Holy fuck! Tom Petty died?!

Happy birthday, by the way, sorry...

By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 07:08 other posts 
I saw this and couldn't believe it
only registered users can see external links
By #536760 01,Oct,17 16:32
I have no audio. Was it saying something?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 20:35 other posts 
Yes, it was saying "I wanna stick this knob in icudoiwill2's arse".
By #536760 01,Oct,17 20:40
Clever
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 20:50 other posts 
Clits are clever, didn't you know. They're like brains. The bigger the smarter.
By #536760 01,Oct,17 21:06
mmm .. That gives me something to ponder...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 09:00 other posts 
Nothing to ponder about. Just play with a pussy and a clit, and fuck, it's always fun (unless you're gay).

Look: [deleted image]
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 09:03 other posts 
Here's a clit I like. I took the pic myself. It's a black girl, she's actually French, I fuck her once in a while, and the thing is that her large clit is full of energy. I just touch it and she goes bananas.
[deleted image]
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 22:56 other posts 
Now we know why your a lixsipsucket supporter
By #536760 01,Oct,17 23:39
Are your parents siblings?
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 09:06 other posts 
Wow, look at it move.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 09:49 other posts 
Funny, isn't it? Could be a ex - cock, perhaps.

By #460385 27,Sep,17 08:41
Why is the #1 pic on Popular Pussies got a dick in it. Come on people, vote that shit "wrong category".
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,17 17:17 other posts 
Just my opinion, there's nothing wrong with the "category" that the member selected.
By #358797 27,Sep,17 21:09
Personally, I vote wrong category on any picture where a pussy isn't the main focus.... Basically, if I look at the middle of the pic and it isn't a cooter, I click evaluate... And if the pic includes a wiener, I click it as well. I feel that variety belongs under miscellaneous.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,17 21:49 other posts 
When I look at the picture, she's definitely the "main attraction" and in the lower right is willy.

I certainly understand your point of view. Do you find that the site agrees with your opinion when you click on the [wrong category] evaluation you provide?
By #460385 27,Sep,17 22:41
A pussy is a pussy. A dick is a dick. A pussy and a dick together is miscellaneous. My opinion. Same as when a girl takes a pic in her panties and puts it in the pussy category and it gets voted out. But if she takes a pic in her bra and puts it in the tits category it flies. Makes no fucking sense. Tits are tits, pussies are pussies. If your wearing bras and panties, it's miscellaneous.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Sep,17 12:18 other posts 
Just an observation:

Those of us who frequent this site and want things to make sense (yes, I admit that I am one of them), should probably just give up and accept that the weirdos outnumber us by 20 to 1.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 00:23 other posts 
Is that a calculated guess, JustWill?
By #536760 29,Sep,17 20:43
21 to 1
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 18:31 other posts 
So if a pussy is a pussy, and a dick is a dick, and pussy and a dick together is miscellaneous, then what is a pussy and a toothbrush?

[deleted image]
By #536760 29,Sep,17 20:28
Tingley. And smelling minty. lol
Admin. Can we have this category please.
By #460385 29,Sep,17 22:29
That is a pussy. However, for you girls I would think that turning that toothbrush around and firing it up would work better.
By #358797 28,Sep,17 11:44
For the most part I'd say yes, a decent portion of the ones I evaluate get flagged.
By #460385 28,Sep,17 13:01
Same here.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 17:52 other posts 
I take the same view. Unless the wiener is only very peripheral I too will evaluate it. In the vast majority of cases this seems to work.
By #536760 29,Sep,17 22:19
Well you lot should get a hair cut, get a life a job and move along.
Some people live and learn, but I see you dicks just live.
Throw it. But make it good yanky,s
--------------------------------------- added after 56 seconds

Waiting????
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 22:51 other posts 
I agree got better things to worry about then what category a pic is in

By #358797 01,Oct,17 22:00
Google just charged me a dollar for a free trial of YouTube red.
Since when does free cost a dollar?!?
Damn you, Google.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 22:39 other posts 
I know, right!

One of my friends purchased a subscription to Hello Fresh, the service that provides you meat, veggies, spices, etc and cooking instructions on making that particular meal. My friend passed along an opportunity to me to try Hello Fresh for free. All I needed to do is to send Hello Fresh my credit card number and authorize them to charge my credit card one dollar. Apparently, I am too stupid because "free" is free.

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 18:56 other posts 
For the science lovers!

/pvtytf1i82gwpic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 19:24 other posts 
Here's a little help from your friend.

[deleted image]
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 19:56 other posts 
That's not really what intelligence is, though it is very helpful for doing that. It's an astrophysicist holding the shirt, right? He looks familiar.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 20:57 other posts 
Neil deGrasse Tyson!

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 02:01 other posts 
Congrats to footluvrsgirl for winning Pic of the Month.

The final vote was 148 to 144.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,17 09:45 other posts 
Let's talk about lingerie and/or underwear!

Do you find that you have or prefer a particular color? If so, what is it?
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 05:58 other posts 
I'm a guy that likes black tee shirts jeans and underwear it a cool shade
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 18:22 other posts 
Your response does not surprise me, somehow I took you to be a black kinda guy!
By #536760 29,Sep,17 22:30
Actually black obsorbes more heat. So it's not cool it's hot. So that explains why I find u so hot.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 07:49 other posts 
I go commando all the time.... I haven't owned underwear in over 30 years. but when I did, it was red silk boxers and flannel boxer briefs that I liked best
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 18:25 other posts 
In my opinion, the flannel boxer briefs did not surprise me, you seem down to earth, no frills. Now, the red silk boxers did come as a surprise! It's okay to let your "inner sexy" out, isn't it?
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 30,Sep,17 01:41 other posts 
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 09:07 other posts 
My boxers are black, gray, and blue. All of my socks are black. I don't own any "whites" at all. On the ladies, definitely black. Lingerie, panties, and bras always look the sexiest in black. Other colors can look very good, but not wicked hot.

Whenever it's not totally inappropriate, wearing no bra is the way to go though, and definitely looks the best, regardless of breast size.
(Yeah, even the really huge sizes like JJs.)
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 10:36 other posts 
Oh RTL you should treat yourself (and her) to a pair or two of bikini briefs and silk boxers. Men are allowed to enjoy underwear too.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 15:30 other posts 
What, silk? Eh... too slippery, and it doesn't really soak up all my pre-cum when I'm turned on.
By #536760 29,Sep,17 22:23
Ooo I haven't seen you without a bra? RTL.

Please show?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 30,Sep,17 22:23 other posts 
I don't wear a bra. My tits are lame, because I'm a guy.
By Ingot [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 10:38 other posts 
I like a girl (or girly guy) in sexy black stockings and black panties.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 18:19 other posts 
Is that for your benefit, is that what revs your engine?
This is me in a pair of the new underwear I bought last week.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,17 18:20 other posts 
Do you lean more toward black for yourself?
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 30,Sep,17 16:22 other posts 
I have a few pairs of black underwear, but most aren't black. I don't really have a preference.
By #358797 30,Sep,17 02:40
I see a lot of comments about black undies/lingerie. Personally, I dislike black lingerie... I much prefer fun colors or patterns.
And on men, I prefer plaid boxers. I'm an absolute sucker for plaid. It's a weird fetish of mine.
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 00:37 other posts 
Do you dream of lumberjacks in kilts?
By #358797 01,Oct,17 01:14
Maybe. I don't think I'd mind taking a lumberjack for a test ride.
By #527431 30,Sep,17 10:22
I prefer white ... but found grey or black are very useful colors. On the other half most of a year commando. Like that felling of freedom.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 30,Sep,17 10:48 other posts 
No preference on what I buy for myself. Whatever underwear is on sale is fine with me! I prefer to see woman in black or white lingerie.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   ...#163

Show It Off