Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #18

Pages:  #1... #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Oct,17 09:52 other posts 
I just saw a photo of a braless woman in a white top here. I really think that's a sexy look and legal way to walk around.
A good way to start my day. Thank you "Surprise".

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,17 18:09 other posts 
That is Nice!
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Oct,17 19:52 other posts 
I'm pretty sure that if I was a woman I'd walk around wearing that and a short skirt with no panties and flash my pussy ALL THE TIME. Just sayin'
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 05:44 other posts 
I think you are a "closet slut", kebmo!
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 09:28 other posts 
I am a closet slut Bella. SYD allows me to kick down that door and show the world my slut side. I can't do that in my real life. If all people could walk around naked anywhere, SYD would cease to exist.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 09:37 other posts 
Ha! I knew it and I feel a sense of relief that my reference to you being a "closet slut" did not upset you. It's kinda funny that we just became friends a few months ago but to me, it feels like we've been fast friends for a hundred years. Thanks for being such a good guy, kebmo!
By #517356 07,Oct,17 02:09
I love seeing pics like that and on a few occasions have been lucky enough to see a few wonen walk down the street happily dressed like it to
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 05:49 other posts 
See, and that's precisely why so many people enjoy seeing a good looking crotch bulge. For me, not seeing the big prize is just as hot and often times hotter, do you hear me, HOTTER because now I can allow my mind to build and live a fantasy that's just mine.
By #517356 07,Oct,17 13:35
Haha .. biggest problem though is that if we posted pics of crotch bulges now its a bit late! Most of us have already shown the goods so no imagination needed
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,17 16:33 other posts 
Whatever!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 15:38 other posts 
By #525562 10,Oct,17 22:43
Yes very nice,

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,17 22:56 other posts 
Does anyone know whether RealTitsLover is on a bereavement leave of absence? Me thinks he took Tom Petty's death hard because RTL has been missing for the last two days.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 01:06 other posts 
Oh wow, you were concerned about me after only 2 days? Does that mean I don't bother you all that much? You were right, actually, it was related to Tom Petty's death. A girl I took to a concert of his like a decade ago called me the next day to say how sad it was, and all the memories it brought back for her. Then I told her how to get here and we did some mourning together. It took a while before she was able/forced to return to her everyday life. They will both be missed...
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 01:36 other posts 
I wasn't sure if it was bereavement or if you were sulking over your loss of Pic of the Month but as always, you shared too much information! Sarcasm aside, I'm glad, we're glad, you're back!

By the way, I wasn't the only one who missed you, read down

/forum/thread.php?id=26220
By #536760 10,Oct,17 02:24
Your oct 4 comment inspired that. I just miss,d the swinging boobs.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 10:04 other posts 
So, you really didn't miss RTL, it was just his GIF of the bouncing boobs? Oi! Men can be so shallow!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 10:43 other posts 
Come on, guys... she's not swinging (involves leaning forward) or bouncing (means up and down) her boobs, she's shaking them side to side!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 10:58 other posts 
@Bella
Thank you very much for what you said at the end there. Since you mentioned Pic of the Month (which I was happy to see footluvrsgirl win, because I thought she had before when I entered), I'll go ahead and mention that I'll be entering a pic of the same girl in December. I believe you posted something in this thread about how you thought it was fucked up in some way (without using that word, I'm sure), and I won't even get into how Cox4you PM'd everyone who'd verified me claiming there was some kind of deception, but as admin said, "I just don't see why accounts posing as couple but are obviously run by males can submit images to female side and you can not."

"if it's a photo of your female friend that gave you her consent I don't see how it is different" he said, which is exactly what I was thinking when I entered. So I'm letting you and the very few others that seemed to have a problem with it know way more than a month in advance. I can tell you all about her, and even share more pics of her with any female or couple that's interested if you PM me. Just like I did with many members already. I won't be using the same pic next time either, it'll be something besides her beautiful ass.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Oct,17 13:54 other posts 
RTL, My post is dated September 30, 2017 and is currently on page #3. This is a copy and paste of what I wrote;

"I don't know if it's me or if other members feel the same way about Pic of the Month. No matter what, "we" as members say "we" want (to make a solid playing field), it always seems to get mucked up. Members were entered into the "contest" without even being here or online, a member has entered a picture of who knows who, but it is definitely not of themselves and a member that seems to be hell bent that things are going to work out in "their favor". The Pic of the Month really seems to have taken the road South."

I stand behind what I said.

By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Oct,17 23:00 other posts 
Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends!! I had dinner tonight with 15 people, 13 of whom call me Uncle! The other two call me Son. ❤️❤️❤️
By #525562 08,Oct,17 23:16
Good for you and if you can it would be interesting to know the food served as I find it very interesting what other people eat.
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Oct,17 01:09 other posts 
We eat the same as Americans do on Thanksgiving. Turkey, stuffing, lots of veggies and I made two pumpkin and one appple pies. It was at my parents home. I'm FULL!!! 😀
Oh, and i took a cock pic and posted it. 👍
By #536760 09,Oct,17 05:08
Lol. As you do.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Oct,17 19:21 other posts 
Wait for it, wait for it....this horse has rhythm!

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,17 06:56 other posts 
In your opinion, is it possible to develop a meaningful marriage or long term relationship between people with significant age differences? I'm not talking about Hugh Hefner or the filthy rich guy that married Anna Nicole Smith, I'm talking about "regular" people. My guess is that the reason that Hugh Hefner or the other man were attractive was because of their fat wallet.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Oct,17 07:57 other posts 
I have friends where the age difference is 25 years and no fat wallet is involved. They appear to have a happy marriage, although there have been bumpy patches, who knows what goes on behind closed doors.
What is apparent though when I visit and am talking to the husband, who is my age, is that his wife does not have/understand so many of the 'references' that he and I have and people of the same age take for granted.
The issue of wanting **** is another really important factor that can cause real problems. The younfg woman wants a family of her won, the older male already maybe has one and faces the prospect of dying before his **** finish their ediucation.
Love can win through but these marriages are really difficult.
By #527431 05,Oct,17 08:00
The Ladder Theory ...
By #527431 05,Oct,17 07:59
Simple as that: no.
By #517356 05,Oct,17 08:33
Whats classed as a significant age difference?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,17 15:01 other posts 
In my opinion, "significant" is whatever you want it to be. I'm not being a "smart ass", I'm not really sure in my own mind if I could quantify a specific number of years.

I believe there was a 60 year difference between Hugh Hefner and his spouse. That's crazy!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Oct,17 17:47 other posts 
For my money 25 years is significant, 10 years not so much. So maybe around 15 years starts to be significant but it so depends upon the people concerned. Perhaps as foot luvrsgirl suggests mutual interests may well be the key.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,17 19:50 other posts 
What, like 91 year old Hugh Hefner was interested in women and money and his 31 year old wife was interested in the money he earned?

There's got to be a point when it feels like you're just with your momma or daddy OR worse yet, your granny or your gramps! I remember something that my Aunt told me when I was in my teens, she said it is better to be an old man's darling than a young man's fool. I fight an internal battle when I have been hit on by younger guys. It's only happened a handful of times but I have an internal struggle.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Oct,17 11:45 other posts 
I totally agree with you about hefner and his wife. There was an interview of a wife of a celebrity over here where the interviewer's first question was "What first attracted you to millionaire......" I have to admit, and this is not a political point at all - Melania and Donald? This puzzles me.

The point I obviously made badly, was that there has to be a point where before that the difference is not an problem and after that it does becomes an issue, but where is that line? I was 8 years older than my wife and that was never an issue between us, although clearly as she is now my ex wife there were other issues.

Maybe 10 years is the point, maybe 5 years, but I think this is a hazy line.

My point about mutual interests was that if a couple share such an significant interest that can help bridge a gap in age but no guarantee.

I have to admit that as my answers have shown I have always looked at it from the older man angle not the older woman's. However, why should the age issue criteria i have suggested, although they may be wrong, be any different for a woman than a man?
By #526776 05,Oct,17 08:42
The happiest couple I know, she’s 15 yrs older, but they got together later in life, & no fat wallet involved. But mutual interests. I guess it depends on how “significant” the age difference is too. And every circumstance is so different.. I think it just all depends on a lot of factors. Life has no simple answers I’ve discovered
By #536760 05,Oct,17 19:28
My wife is 10yrs younger and we do struggle to find shows or movies we can both enjoy. (what's wrong with a doco on bees)
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,17 19:52 other posts 
So, what commonalities brought you together?
By #536760 05,Oct,17 20:31
We both knew how to use the web.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,17 20:36 other posts 
Do you ever see fit to be serious?
By #536760 05,Oct,17 21:13
I was being serious.

By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Oct,17 00:26 other posts 
Grrrrrrrr!!! Why do some people send "private photos" from their profile?????? I can tell by the number of views. That is NOT a private photo! If you receive a private photo from me it has been viewed by myself and you, you know, private.
I never comment on their post or photo.
End rant.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,17 06:45 other posts 
I'm with you on that one, kebmo! I received a "private picture" yesterday and it had 23 views and was posted on the 2nd of October. Dooood, there was nothing private about that picture so don't send it to me!
By #526776 05,Oct,17 20:27
DITTO...

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 00:48 other posts 
Today is Arexa 's birthday. Please take a moment to swing by her page and wish her a happy birthday!
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 01:17 other posts 
Well wow, thanks for letting all of us know this!
By #358797 02,Oct,17 01:28
Awh, thanks!
And yep... Today I hit the big 3-0.... I might do what my momma did and claim I'm 29 for the next 10 years.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 02:36 other posts 
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Oct,17 00:21 other posts 
Ahhhhh, your first annual 30th birthday! Happy Birthday!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 03:21 other posts 
Wondering why this is in the random bullshit thread? Anyways happy birthday hun 🎂. And my sentiments exactly Max.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 03:40 other posts 
Deviant!!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 03:54 other posts 
Yes but that was my other persona. Come in good will now
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 05:58 other posts 
The announcement of Arexa's birthday could have been made wherever YOU wanted to place it, but I chose to place it here. There was no sinister or disrespectful intent behind my choice.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 09:53 other posts 
Well i dont remember mentioning sinister nor disrespectful just a simple answer as to why YOU choose to put it here.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 10:01 other posts 
And where would this announcement been more appropriate?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 10:16 other posts 
Not sure.... your choice, maybe make a birthday thread just dont see anything Random or Bullshit about someones birthday. And i dont really want to keep going on about this ok.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 10:56 other posts 
My opinion, birthday information is random information regardless of whose birthday it is. By the way, mine was September 30th.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 17:58 other posts 
Happy belated B-Day!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   ...#163

Show It Off