pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #14

Pages:  #1... #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,17 16:39 other posts 
QUESTION. For the gay and/or lesbian members, do you really find it offensive if or when a member of the opposite sex says hello and welcome? I mean, in my head, hello and welcome is just hello and welcome. Why delete that type of message?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 18:31 other posts 
It don't bother me but then I'm not your average gay guy either I'm kinda gay with a twist
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 19:19 other posts 
Gay, with a twist? Do explain where you're twisted!
By #536760 21,Oct,17 20:24
Have you try'd to iron it?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 22:04 other posts 
Have I tried to iron, iron what? I'm not the person with a twist.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 21:53 other posts 
Hahaha in my head
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 22:05 other posts 
There's nothing wrong with your head, crazy man!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,17 19:24 other posts 
I mean, I respect you/the other member's sexuality and I'm not going to say anything disrespectful like, "gee, what a beautiful knob you got. I would love to slobber all over you!" I just said "hello". What is offensive about that and what the frick happens in their real day if someone of the opposite sex speaks to them?
By #482237 22,Oct,17 11:14
"I'm kinda gay with a twist ",,shaken,,not stirred too??? hahaha,,just messing with you,,

By #487013 19,Oct,17 17:21
Would you eat a slimy processed cheese bra that was sitting in the sun for 2 weeks and smelled like death off of a large sweaty unwashed women for 10 million dollars?
By #358797 19,Oct,17 17:41
I'd have to say hell no.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,17 20:21 other posts 
10 million dollars is a lot of money......
By milesbferry [Ignore] 19,Oct,17 22:26 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,17 22:40 other posts 
See, our dollar is not as strong as the British pound and 10 million has you thinking....
By milesbferry [Ignore] 20,Oct,17 17:43 other posts 
There is nothing wrong with our economy, regardless of what the media puts out.

Still, I'm a veggie, but I'd have a go at a processed cheese bra!

Anyway, that would be like French cheese, smelly, but delicious
By #536760 20,Oct,17 00:15
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Oct,17 22:36 other posts 
So you've met my ex wife? Where she got ten million from I don't know.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 20,Oct,17 03:24 other posts 
She's that bad, huh? Was she like that before you got married?
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Oct,17 10:01 other posts 
No she wasn't that bad. Ex wife jokes are just easy for a cheap laugh. Speaking of cheap and easy....
By #482237 20,Oct,17 12:14
NO NO NO,,,

By #487013 18,Oct,17 09:48
I don’t know why, but hearing some chick calling her man “daddy” makes me want to barf. I know I can’t be the only one who feels it’s lame as fuck.
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Oct,17 09:56 other posts 
I have a friend and her and her husband have a dog (named Baby). When they talk to Baby they refer to each other as Mommy and Daddy. eg: "Maybe Daddy will take you to the park today Baby". I am Uncle. I suppose they're not the only couple that does this.
By #487013 18,Oct,17 10:01
That shit bugs me too, I love my doggo and he’s spoiled as duck but end if day he’s not human.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Oct,17 09:59 other posts 
That is really weird, and the addition of the dog story even weirder.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 18,Oct,17 14:22 other posts 
Yeah, to me it's more than lame, it's creepy. Especially when the guy's old enough to be her dad. Even worse if you've known someone who was raped by their father, and another by her foster-father... One girl I was talking to who's 26 would get off daily while talking to a guy who's 50. She told me once how their regular "sessions" would go, and I felt that reaction...
By #517356 18,Oct,17 16:03
Never understood why a woman calls her man daddy ...its creepy and awkward to hear
By #482237 18,Oct,17 17:51
I use "Daddy" to get my chat buddies to react,,,for instance,,, "Daddy,,why do i have to suck your pee pee???" or,,"Daddy, are you going to put your pee pee in my hoo hoo again?? Because, Daddy, it hurts,," or even,,"Daddy, why do i have to swallow that white stuff that comes out of your pee pee???" but, in real life it's somewhat weird,, I preffer to call my men "Chupete"..

By #482237 17,Oct,17 16:54
A woman is a collection of many parts. They are not defined by shape or experience. They are defined, like a man, by their character. A man in their lives should be there to venerate them. tell them how wonderful they are, be thankful of the woman's love just like we, women, treat our men.Basing your relation on looks is a slap in the face to all women and men who are decent and good but not lucky enough to be "10".
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 17,Oct,17 17:17 other posts 
I don't think anyone was implying that they would base a relationship on looks. She used the word "partner" which could just be a sexual partner, and the question wasn't comparing looks to character, personality, or anything else - only the importance of face vs. body.
By #482237 17,Oct,17 18:22
ok?? how would rate me??
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 17,Oct,17 20:37 other posts 
I'm really sorry, I don't rate people. I tried in the past and learned my lesson. Though I will say "nice tits" and ask that you don't blacklist me for it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Oct,17 10:30 other posts 
Normally, women wouldn't blacklist you for telling them they have nice tits.
By #482237 18,Oct,17 10:53
i never black list anyone,,,and least of all for getting a compliment,,Last time i blacklisted someone he got mad that i was showing myself too much and i would go to hell,,It's true,,but,,i don't need someone else to tell me,,anyway,,sugar,,stop by anytime and if you misbehave i'll whip your ass,,hahaha
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 18,Oct,17 14:18 other posts 
Going to Hell, for showing yourself too much, huh? If such a far-fetched place exists, and humans have somehow managed to guess correctly what would send us there and what wouldn't, at least many of the most interesting people will be there...
By #482237 18,Oct,17 17:46

By #487013 17,Oct,17 11:51
Would you rather have a partner with an ugly face and a great body or a partner with a gorgeous face and ugly body?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 17,Oct,17 12:02 other posts 
That's a good question... though I can't imagine ever being with either (I know, I'm shallow in that way). I guess if I had to choose one or the other, it would be the first one, ugly face. Sex is too important to me and I can't be interested in sex with a body I don't like. I can overlook things about it I don't like, but not the whole thing.
By #517356 17,Oct,17 12:12
Think the body would be better.cant bit a good body! ( being shallow ) .. the end of the day if its someone you are settling down with then it should make no difference
By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Oct,17 12:31 other posts 
Ugly face hot body....you can stick a paper bag over the ugly face.... -on a serious note.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,17 13:12 other posts 
Of course, your initial attraction is going to be visual but it has to go beyond that.

Could "you" ever build a solid and strong relationship on anything more than a physical attraction? I don't think so, I could not.

Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 17,Oct,17 14:37 other posts 
It is inevitable that in the first instance physical attraction will play a part in instigating a relationship. However, neither a hot body nor a gorgeous face will prevent the relationship failing if their is not a meeting of personalities. I actually have a neighbour whose female partner has both hot body and gorgeous face but she has turned out to be a really manipulative, unpleasant indeed nasty partner.
I have been involved in relationships where neither hot body nor gorgeous face applied, if I am being honest, but they were lovely people.
it seems to me this question is far more relevant if you are talking about a casual encounter.
By #487013 17,Oct,17 19:11
I guess I wanted to see if anyone would say neither are important. In the long run it does help to be attracted to your partner but sometimes things like the way they treat you and how they are as a person can trump a persons physical appearance. I wouldn’t want to be with a beautiful person with an ugly personality.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 17,Oct,17 20:43 other posts 
I wouldn't either, despite what I said about being shallow. Everything besides physical attraction is incredibly important too. A few people have helped me realize it's not exactly that I'm shallow, I'm just ridiculously picky.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Oct,17 04:10 other posts 
Your last sentence says it all really. Yes looks are a factor but who would want to be with a beautiful person with an ugly personality.
By #525562 17,Oct,17 22:50
Who makes more?
By #536760 18,Oct,17 01:43

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 19:52 other posts 
Is it wrong/bad that I lose interest in females when I find out they don't discriminate, as far as cocks go? It doesn't feel right, but I can't help it no matter how much I've tried to fight it. I think I must've been spoiled by how much I've loved seeing certain girls' appreciation for other aspects (besides size, I don't seem to care whether or not they appreciate that unless I really like them).

A girl says they're all the same, or "a dick is a dick" and they just seem less interesting or something. Please don't think I'm trying to say mine is better than anyone else's... that's not what it's about and I know that. I don't have that desire some guys have to see my cock compared to anyone else's. I think that's why it depresses me that my most-viewed pic is that ugly dick size chart.

And yes, I gave in to drinking tonight or I wouldn't be posting this. It's fair to say alcohol's much more addictive than nicotine for me. More than you cared to know about me, sure... But I'm kinda curious how other people would compare the two, since I remember seeing someone when we were talking about bums say smoking is the most addictive thing, legal or not. (Possibly hasn't heard of heroin, crack, or crystal meth...)
By #358797 15,Oct,17 20:52
I'm not surprised... You do seem to be rather needy in regards to females...
In contrast though, for the most part, dicks are the same. Sure there's variations, like mutilated or intact, big or small... but it's still a dick.
Is it wrong or bad that I lose interest in guys when they talk too much or whine? (I guess that's somewhat rhetorical though, as I'm not really interested in guys that much anyways...)
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 21:34 other posts 
Oh... I didn't realize I was needy. Thanks for telling me.

Ever since I noticed... what the first part of my post was about, I've definitely still enjoyed sex with girls that have never mentioned cock at all. It seems like it's just when they make a point of how any one would be great, without exception. I can always understand if it's because they're more interested in girls than guys. I'm no stranger to that happening, since I'm often drawn to those who prefer other females. It makes me feel like we have a lot more in common and seems to form a bond. At least in real life, anyway.

As for your question, nah, that seems totally normal. I even annoy myself on a regular basis for the same reason. Maybe not the whining, but the talking too much, for sure. At least when there's no option to be actually be sexual with someone physically who I'm into. I'm not very talkative when that happens.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 21:48 other posts 
And I thought I was the only one that was exasperated....
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 16,Oct,17 10:13 other posts 
Just looking at many of the forum topics here on this site, I've noticed that it is mostly very "cock centric". Seems like almost all of it is guys talking about and wanting to talk about, compare and discuss anything and everything about their cocks in every possible way!

I am sure women get tired of this as there is so much more they would like to have a conversation about.

But I guess that's what is to be expected.

Life goes on...
By #482237 16,Oct,17 19:25
I believe that men tend to put too much importance on the tool and not it's purpose,,,,it's not size or color or taste,,it's what you do with what you've got that makes a woman like you or not
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 16,Oct,17 20:05 other posts 
Yeah... I mentioned I was drinking when I posted that, right? A girl had just said how great any and every dick would be to her - I'm pretty sure I was just surprised that she was sounding so desparate...

It was judgemental and stupid of me. It also reminded me of how I used to care more about all of that. No more drinking for me for awhile... I refuse to keep making such as ass outta myself... at least for a week or two, anyway.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 17,Oct,17 13:50 other posts 
By #487013 17,Oct,17 12:00
You do tend to over share stuff said in private convos and the thing you did with trying to push Kaylee or whatever the fuck her name is, was annoying. You get mad at women for non discrimination on dick size or whatever but you were okay with them posting pics of themselves when they were ****. Sometimes you go overboard with the disregard for others and their feelings. It’s why I don’t talk to you anymore. Trying to explain that to you was exasperating. Not everyone wants to know what someone else said to you. I know I wasn’t the only one. I don’t dislike you or anything, but what Arexa and Bella have expanded on is pretty how I felt.
By #460385 17,Oct,17 12:18
@ RTL. So let me understand this. If a woman only sucks and fucks pretty dicks. That turns you on. But a woman who will suck and fuck ugly dicks. That turns you off. So the pretty dick sucker has respect for herself. And the ugly dick sucker has no respect for herself. Bro, sometimes you just need to stop talking. LMAO.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 17,Oct,17 13:41 other posts 
Did you read beyond the initial post? Hey, I never said that if they only like pretty ones it turns me on... though I did say more than I should've, as usual. So yeah, I agree with the last thing you said there. Trust me, I regret things I say on a daily basis. Sometimes I even feel like hitting myself. It's mainly just an issue online, and once in awhile on the phone if I'm drinking, but yeah...

When I was more sober, I realized it wasn't about the dick thing, it was about her being desperate for any guy. We just happened to be talking on a site where (as we've said) dicks are a very common topic.
By #460385 17,Oct,17 14:13
Just busting your balls.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   ...#163

Show It Off