Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #15

Pages:  #1... #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 16,Oct,17 22:20 other posts 
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

Anyone else get PMs like these? What's so hard about using one or two of these things? And why not add a few words?
By #536760 17,Oct,17 00:12

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 02:22 other posts 
Oh, shit... I just made the mistake of complimenting a girl's tits while also saying her face was beautiful... Don't ask me how that would make a person blacklist someone, but it did. I'm done now, thats 25. So much for talking to anyone new.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 02:44 other posts 
You told her she had nice tits AND a beautiful face???? You're just disgusting!!! I might have to blacklist you myself.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 02:35 other posts 
That's harsh. The day changed and I'm still just a grumpy face (rated "unfriendly"), so maybe I'm alright... I remember hearing the troll rating was after 25, but maybe it helps that 104 added me as friends? I dunno.
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 20:53 other posts 
Sorry RTL, my sarcasm font is broken.
By #358797 15,Oct,17 20:53
There really should be a sarcasm font.
That's a million dollar idea, there, sir.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Oct,17 10:17 other posts 
Get the sarcmark
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 16,Oct,17 21:56 other posts 
@kebmo
I think the extra punctuation and rolling faces covered that pretty well...

I own a message board on another site, and people never seemed to pick up on when I was using sarcasm, so I got in the habit of pretending I couldn't tell, either.
(I apologize for any confusion this may cause)
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 06:53 other posts 
Just a question, if you were at the office (providing you have a job and you work) would you approach a co-worker, a woman and compliment her on her "tits while also saying her face is beautiful"?

Is it possible that you might give the appearance of being a bit too aggressive for a new member? Just sayin'.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 08:36 other posts 
No, I wouldn't even use the word "tits" at the office.
By #536760 13,Oct,17 21:26
mellons?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 03:28 other posts 
It's not an office here. In the office, women don't expose their tits and pussies. Here they do. Hence complimenting them for tits and face is part of the game here. If a woman showed me her tits in the office, I'd make a comment about them and her face and, certainly, I'd take it as a subtle hint that she might want more. But, it's not the office here. It's a sex site. Elementary.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 05:09 other posts 
So, because this is not an office, department store, grocery store, bar/pub, childcare center, etc., because women might choose to expose their tits and pussy the "game" rules are changed and men can be just as abrasive as they would care to be? Yeah, it makes sense why so many have blacklisted you, too. Thanks for your thoughts on the matter.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 08:04 other posts 
Who talked about being abrasive? They guy told her he liked her tits and her face. If I like a woman's pussy I will say it, WHEN she exposes it. Also, I didn't say that only men can tell a woman they like her cunt but also women can tell a man they like his cock. There's nothing abrasive about that.

This is a sex site.

You don't understand that. It's totally elementary.

You seem to be offended anyone mentions the word cunt, as if you are not part of the showyourcunt.org
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 07:51 other posts 
It continues to stagger me that anyone would post on a site such as this and not expect to receive such compliments. Then as you have unfortunately discovered, take offence at the compliments and blacklist the complimenter.

Having said that, obviously I don't know what was said, but maybe it is the way that you phrase your compliments that causes the issue.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 08:46 other posts 
I said "Hey there." Then "Your tits are fantastic." And finally "An attractive face with tits so nice is something I always appreciate."

Another girl asked me about it, and without me asking for any help (I've been blacklisted for crazier reasons, as some people know, like using a "superior tone" when asking if a lesbian has zero interest in guys), she offered to PM the girl and see what her deal was. I said "sure" ...if she wanted to.

She told her I sent too much spam and was getting on her nerves (with 3 messages total), and it was her choice to blacklist me. So the other girl blacklisted her, right after she said she was hot and added her to her friends.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 09:09 other posts 
So do you think she would have had the same reaction if you would have said something like; Gee, you're a beautiful girl with some killer curves. You're double trouble!

What you say and do when you first meet someone is surely different than when you've developed a relationship. I wonder if you fart and burp on a first date.
By #536760 13,Oct,17 21:42
Are you saying there is something wrong with that?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 02:13 other posts 
@Bella
I have no idea, I've never told someone they were double trouble...

No, I don't do that. Do you fart and burp on a first date? It doesn't seem quite the same as telling a new member of ShowYourCUNT she has nice tits and she's attractive.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 02:27 other posts 
@RealTitsLover

Are you playing stoopid or are really stoopid? So you feel that you can say whatever you want to the SYC members just because they're posting on a ShowYourCUNT site? I will break it down in simple words, 25 SYC members have decided that no, you can't say whatever you want to them, just because they are posting on ShowYourCUNT. Comprendo?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 02:41 other posts 
That's actually not true. Only about 20 are SYC members.

And I haven't even had a chance to talk to a few of 'em. They just didn't like my posts in the forum, I think.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 11:46 other posts 
Those 3 messages really don't appear to justify blacklisting. If the female doesn't want to receive unsolicited compliments/messages she can just adjust her settings.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 21:57 other posts 
Uh, so thinking back to when you were "courting" your now wife, you had no filter, so to speak and you burped and farted whenever you felt the need?
By #536760 13,Oct,17 22:59
She said the burpe up her butt tickeld.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 05:43 other posts 
My comment was only relating to the 3 comments that RealTitsLover mentioned in his reply to me, nothing else. No mention there of 'burps' or 'farts'.
It is clear from looking at the reasons given for blacklisting him that there is way more going on but nothing that I actually have any knowledge of. I was just offering him the opportunity to explain why he felt he was being blacklisted and what self awareness he has.
I was definetly not trying to excuse boorish behaviour. You do not get blacklisted 25 times through bad luck.
By SammyBW [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 09:06 other posts 
Some people have the most weird reasons for blacklisting. You shouldn’t try to understand every blacklisting. I have also been blacklisted for some ‚funny‘ reasons.

And since everyone is different, you can never predict the reaction of the other. Some may be fine with it, others will take offense, others will ignore you.

Please don’t get me wrong but I assume by the amount of people you message, 25 blacklists are only a matter of time since there are all sorts of people on here.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 09:13 other posts 
Yeah, I thought messaging new members was encouraged for a reason, but I guess I just can't handle it. It's too impossible to know what to expect.

For example, an attractive girl (judging by her page) I don't know just said she loved that girl's ass on my page... "I want mine right behind it with a strap on" ...followed by "With your dick in her mouth."

Oh wait, should I blacklist her?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 17:17 other posts 
Personally I think the ability to blacklist someone is too easy. There should be some kind of warning before a person is blacklisted by someone else. At least give the person who is being blacklisted a chance. But that's now how it works. I think I've been blacklisted a few times, but I don't know why. I'm not even sure if I even had any kind of interaction with the ones who blacklisted me.

We live it and go on...
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 17:44 other posts 
One of the recent members to have blacklisted me is analfucker . Take a look at the guy's profile, he looks like a toothless homeless person, at best. My guess is that he blacklisted me because I'm friendly with one of his friends. Dood, don't take things so seriously, men an women can coexist on this site, together. I'm not after your man and your man is definitely not interested in me. For real!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 13,Oct,17 20:14 other posts 
There are certain folks I wouldn't care if they did blacklist me but I think when they do doesn't it affect your little smiley guy? I think when I was blacklisted I had made a remark about the woman's body being hot or something like that. Either she got "offended" or didn't want to chat or be looked at by and "old" perv. If she had said thanks but no thanks I would have abided by her wishes.

When I think about it she might have been a fake profile. But who knows.

Indeed, I'm not after any kind of physical relationship with anyone here nor do I want to "meet" anyone. I just want to chat (which is really important for me) and just look and enjoy myself.
By #536760 13,Oct,17 21:38
Nooo not the smiley guy.
Personaly i dont comment on women unless they comment on me.I figuer they get plenty of shit from young dicks and RTL without me adding to it.
By #536760 13,Oct,17 21:40
Not true. Some live and learn and some just live.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 13:03 other posts 
By #275407 16,Oct,17 03:09
I think it should cost 25 points to blacklist some1 and it should be cleared in a month, if you feel you should blacklist that person for another month, it will cost another 25, and so on.
By #536760 16,Oct,17 03:50
By #536760 13,Oct,17 21:44
@#%$ I'm hipermatised again.
By #482237 13,Oct,17 22:54
I agree with Andthisisme,,,,this site is not an office,,if you post it's generally understood that you want some recognition for it
By #482237 13,Oct,17 22:55
on the other hand,,if i get blacklisted by someone,,it's their loss,,who cares
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 08:08 other posts 
If she had not exposed her tits and you were pestering her, then she'd have the right to be upset. Otherwise, there's no problem. I bet if she told you she likes your cock (I guess it's the one below) you'd have no problem.

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 13:22 other posts 
Oh, geez... Thanks for saying that, and I appreciate it, but I really don't think most people wanna see my cock in the middle of an unrelated post like this...
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,17 13:30 other posts 
That's exactly why the ASSWIPE posted it. Or then again, maybe he bats for both teams and he likes (if you know what I mean) what he sees!
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 14:34 other posts 
Well for goats the mammary glands of the female are called "teats" so I guess if I told a gal she had nice teats she would think I was calling her a goat right?

By #515780 16,Oct,17 05:57
be proud of being posted here . u made spectacular view that interested me to read the discotion and curious about the whole discussion
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,17 08:31 other posts 
There are many good discussions in the forum and as you can see, quite a few of the interesting topics will start here in this thread. Thanks for your thoughts!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 16,Oct,17 12:07 other posts 
@dreamy
Wow... thank you so much for stating your opinion. Your artwork is clearly the product of a beautiful mind.
By #517356 16,Oct,17 12:10
Dreamy's artwork is fantastic i have to say!

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 16,Oct,17 16:11 other posts 
How is trump doing this days?

love this guy
By #536760 16,Oct,17 18:57
I think his building a wall around our flat earth so we don't fall off.
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Oct,17 19:45 other posts 
Where's my like button?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Oct,17 21:05 other posts 
You can always register your pleasure or displeasure/agree or don't agree by using the [+] or [-] in the lower right-hand corner!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   ...#163

Show It Off