Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

PHART'S FEELINGS ON NEWS AROUND THE WORLD

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #27

Pages:  #1... #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31  

Started by phart [Ignore] 19,May,22 18:33  other posts
Hello World.
HERE will be the NEW HOME of all the strange and odd things I have feelings about. You could consider this, Phart's Brain Farts regarding world or local news.
There will be freedom of speech here.Just don't violate someone elses.

For starters,
only registered users can see external links

Really now? Well what is really despicable is the mess at the border with folks coming in willy nilly bringing their dope and their virus's and diseases we have eradicated decades ago. Instead of putting all your air into denying it, PROVE THE THEORY WRONG.
There is overwhelming evidence of a problem brewing,and unless democrats can gain from it,they would be otherwise trying to stop it.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 02:12 other posts 
AOC for pres 2024, do not shoot me, I know it is impossible.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 06:15 other posts 
Oh screw that if she won i would shoot my self
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 20:50 other posts 
Yes I have to agree after thinking about it.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 21:31 other posts 
Ah, I wouldn't think to much of it.She is a half wit at best.
Can't say impossiable though , I mean the dumbass dems did put biden in.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 21:37 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 04:48 other posts 
I read something that astonished me.
I thought that justice in the US was impeccable. However, I read

"Our legal system is CORRUPT,
our judges are highly partisan,
compromised or plainly scared".

That's what Donald Trump wrote on Truth Social.

Incredible. I didn't know that.
By #610414 14,Jun,22 05:48
I hope you are not paying attention to the man that recommended bleach shots to combat Covid
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 14:22 other posts 
That man, Trump, achieved a miracle. He's been where no man has ever been before. To North Korea. The final frontier. He's amazing. He's one of the greatest.
By #610414 14,Jun,22 16:06
That's BS
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 16:52 other posts 
And all sarcasm aside What has your man done other than shit his pants when he met the Pope?
And he only ask IF there was a way. He did not say to do it.
And there are things humans can use that disinfect like Clorox but safe.
It is difficult now to find the info to link to but I very well remember linking you to vegetables and such that have a disinfecting affect on the human body.

UV light comment he made, it is being used on surfaces.
GO out side he said,Sun can kill the virus.
UV LIGHT SOURCE DIPSHITS<
I did not hear him say,INJECT BLEACH. He ask if there was a WAY TO DO IT or not.
What part of that is so fucking hard for liberals that hate him to understand?
He was dealing with the likes of fawchy ,over paid crook that helped start and grow the virus with OUR TAX dollars!

Oh and Leo,I am so sorry I posted a link for you. I know you don't want to "know specifics" of anything in particular like in the latest school shooting you mentioned you didn't want to know anything about.
But maby Cat can listen to it.And give me the minute and second mark on the video where he tells the American people to INJECT bleach into themselves.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 18:30 other posts 
What school shooting?
That happened in your country.
It's your problem.
If, however, you get Trump back
there'll be no more shootings.
By #610414 14,Jun,22 18:32
PHART, you are correct. He never said to inject bleach. He said "is there a possibility to use disinfectant inside the body, perhaps in the lungs . Now, remember, he was the President. Any reasonably smart, educated, person would know that is not only impossible but ludicrous to even suggest it. The problem is that these uneducated rednecks who looked atTrump with so much devotion could conceivably think, " He's the President and I believe him". and do this. As a leader, he should never had said that. He should have realized how dangerous his comments where. I also have to remind you that Dr Fauchi worked/served at the pleasure of the president (Trunp could fire him). Dr Fauchi had nothing to do with the development of Covid. That comes under FAKE NEWS

By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 21:52 other posts 
By #610414 03,Jun,22 14:29
there’s no sign her illegal ballot collection went beyond the small-town politics Fuentes was involved in.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 21:00 other posts 
Point being, there were issues. How many other small towns had similar issues?
We will never know, because no one has enough sense to care.
IF the democrats knew beyond a shadow of a doubt there was no wrong doing,they could have simply played along and the truth would have set them free to win some legitimately the next elections because people would be more apt to trust the system.
By baulking and squawking, they planted a seed of doubt and distrust that has grown by leaps and bounds.
By #610414 11,Jun,22 22:15
You people go along with the big lie by the biggest traitor this country has ever seen and you are going to lecture us because we balk and squawk? I guess you support the insurrectionists and their leader. You are anti-democracy
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 07:29 other posts 
There was 1000's of people that felt the election had issues and elected officals in that building were not taking their concerns seriously. Several of those people went in trying to get things fixed took things to far and damaged the creditability of the rest of us that are concerned that this election theft will be the new trend. And the fact that damn cop shot and killed a unarmed veteran was not held accountable still makes peoples blood boil.
Those bastards in washington right now are on a witch hunt.IF they would apply that same effort towards fixing America we would be far better off.
By #610414 12,Jun,22 09:02
THERE WAS NO ELECTION THEFT!!!!!!!! Every investigation in every state has brought that out. Even now, with the January 6 investigation, diehard Republicans, Trumpsters, are admitting it was a lie as an excuse to grab power through a coup.
I thought your man had achieved MAGA. This government doesn't have anything to fix. They have the time to go after the people that tried to bring the lawful government down. I believe that is called traitorous behavior. If the left had done that January 6, 2017, Trump would have executed all that participated. You wouldn't have called it a witch hunt. You would have called it the pursuit of justice. I bet you don't know that this committee has NO POWER to arrest anyone except to issue contemp charges.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 11:03 other posts 
that commitee spent alot of money hiring a television PRODUCER to do the hearings.
The hearings should be able to hold their own without having to dramatize it and get the lighting just right on the characters in the play .Even you should see that. I wish violence and death had not happened on jan 6 but i support the idea of challenging the process.
The freedom of assembly is 1 of our constitutional rights. It does NOT list any exemptions as to where we can assemble on public property. THUS the capitol building is,public property paid for and maintained by tax money.
By #610414 12,Jun,22 13:54
That may be true, but, the evidence is still the truth. The producer did not do the hearings. He did the presentation for TV f the findings of the hearings. Get it straight.
Challenging the process has to be within the law. All else is illegal and punishable. The Capitol is not a place to demonstrate and you know that.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 22:57 other posts 
For the record,for those that may not have the common sense that you and I do not to go barging in a federal building, just where does it say we can't?
There is the freedom to assemble,just ask blm,they can tell you all about it.
Had that been blm protesting Trump, liberal leaders would have joined in with them. Aoc would be their new messiah
By #610414 13,Jun,22 08:58
You forget the demonstration across from the White House and Trump asking if they could shoot the demonstrators. What part of VIOLENT, MURDEROUS, ILLEGAL demonstration don’t you understand? The January 6 mob was a planned insurrection. They wanted to linch the Vice President. They wanted to stop the legal transfer of power from one President to the next.
You can picket for a cause in public lands in front of the place you want to picket. With a permit but, even without a permit, you do it peacefully and never, ever, try to bring democracy/government down

By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:52 other posts 

Now why is it that the police will stop a load of white people on the way to a riot, but back a few years ago they allowed bus loads of people to come into Charlotte and do 1000's of dollars in damage rioting and did little to nothing about it?
Racism within our law enforcement maybe?

By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 10:57 other posts 
The country was doing alright back in 2019.I had a great Christmas that year, health of family was good, my friends were doing well.
But when 2020 came along, the wuhan virus hit, lock downs, business closures, suicide rate increases, just a whole raft of bad shit happened. The country started going down. The election was a big mess ,regardless of your views, it just did not go smooth.
2021,we were like ,Maby things will get better .WRONG .Hacked pipelines, higher prices on fuel and goods, no one going back to work, leaving businesses to suffer .We all looked at 2022 to bring releif, only to have ukraine invaded ,fuel and food to only go MUCH higher.
I look out the window at the 2 lane road by my house. Usually this time of day there are trucks towing boats going to the lake or a few folks driving their vintage cars on a tour .Or some motorcycles enjoying the sunny day. Road is bare.
I went to taco bell this morning to get a breakfast, Usually walmart is FULL, not even a 1/3 of the lot had cars.

if you are wondering why people are angry,some are so depressed they are killing others, it may be worth your time to sit back and think about what is going on around you like I have here.
We need to get our country out of this rut before we get buried in mud. The USA is supposed to be a free country. Free to travel from state to state, free to do things and buy things ,visit fiends and family and make new 1's.visit museums and parks.
4.50+ gallon gas is killing this country in more ways than in finacial.it is killing us mentally. This is not the way America is supposed to operate.
By #610414 05,Jun,22 12:53
I feel your pain, Phart. However, we are part of a world that is going through some bad times. I’m willing to bet on our country that we’ll be one of the first to recover back to better times. Have faith, baby.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 17:34 other posts 
political views aside, I sure hope our faith is not in vain. I am already 55 years old, was stripped at 39 of my ability to work like a normal man and support and better myself like 1. And now the last few functional years I have left, the world falls apart around me.
I was told that I would experience memory loss and symptoms of Alzheimer's at a earlier age than most because of the severity of my brain injury and the fact the disease runs in my family. I wanted to travel, and see and do things before i was totally unable to.
It's not looking good.
By sherryann [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 19:36 other posts 
this is very sad, both posts, I'm sorry phart. I wish like cat, I could have the faith needed, but I can't. The last 2 plus years have been a nightmare, and what you posted rings true everywhere regardless of where one is. Sadly I feel like nothing is ever going to get better, only worse. I am very sorry to hear of your health issues. We can agree or disagree on any and every thing, but none of us truly knows what another person is going through in life. So, it's best to be kind to one another. Wishing you well phart.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 22:14 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 18:00 other posts 
another case of cops not doing their job.To protect and to serve.
They let him jump into a lake and drown.
Why was he not cuffed and in a patrol car?
I can't imagine standing on the shoreline cuffed watching my spouse drowned.
By sherryann [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 19:14 other posts 
Yes that's sad

By phart [Ignore] 30,May,22 19:07 other posts 
Our former first Lady
I sure hope she gets to go back in! We need her and her husband back in the Whitehouse.
By #610414 03,Jun,22 14:22
Yeah. We need a Clown and a Whore back in the White House. Like a hole in the head
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 15:49 other posts 
Uh,no we don't need obama and mike back in there.
We already have a clown for prez and a proven whore for vice currently
By #610414 03,Jun,22 17:33
At least they are not foreign born
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 22:09 other posts 
This nation was built by immigrants, aint that what liberals hollar every time we complain about illegals?
And at least The Former first lady went thru the process of becoming a legal citizen of the USA.
She is helping young people now that are in foster care. Doing alot of good for the people and not obligated to at all.
By #610414 04,Jun,22 06:56
That’s nice. Must be trying to atone for her dats as a lady of the night. Okay, so, according to you, illegals should be given the chance to become a US citizen.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 09:20 other posts 
Well if the immigrant wants to go thru the paces,well duh yea,become a citizen . But just because you can swim does not mean you become a American.
By #610414 04,Jun,22 10:41
Why not? Rules are made by Congress
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 16:44 other posts 
Yea,rules have already been written just not being enforced. Kinda like current gun laws,useless because lack of enforcement..
I doubt even I could pass the test but still,I dont need to as I was born here.
By #610414 04,Jun,22 17:05
The rules in the books are not universal throughout the Union. Make them universal and tighten (fines and jail time) compliance.
By sherryann [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 20:13 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 22:47 other posts 
By #610414 03,Jun,22 14:27
By #610414 03,Jun,22 14:34
Police did not follow training in texas.
Plain and simple, they didn't do the job we citizens are supposed to put our trust in them to do.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 15:51 other posts 
this was not posted in relation to the school shooting, this was posted in reference to spoiled undisciplined brats in general with lousy parents..
By #610414 03,Jun,22 20:18
Training is training

By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 21:46 other posts 
Abortion unconstitutional?

Moreover, it was not necessary to do this in order to invalidate Roe and Casey because abortion is not a right. Rights come from God. Abortion at best is a privilege that the government grants and restricts
By #610414 03,Jun,22 14:32
So owning a gun comes from God?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jun,22 16:03 other posts 
Hard to say, depends on who's page you read as to rather God wants me to have 1 or not.
But he forgives your sins, so if it is wrong, then I know I am forgiven.
The bible is pro abortion, at least for an Unfaithful Wife.

The Test for an Unfaithful Wife

11 Then the Lord said to Moses, 12 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13 so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14 and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15 then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[a] of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse[b] among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

“‘Then the woman is to say, “Amen. So be it.”

23 “‘The priest is to write these curses on a scroll and then wash them off into the bitter water. 24 He shall make the woman drink the bitter water that brings a curse, and this water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering will enter her. 25 The priest is to take from her hands the grain offering for jealousy, wave it before the Lord and bring it to the altar. 26 The priest is then to take a handful of the grain offering as a memorial[c] offering and burn it on the altar; after that, he is to have the woman drink the water. 27 If she has made herself impure and been unfaithful to her husband, this will be the result: When she is made to drink the water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering, it will enter her, her abdomen will swell and her womb will miscarry, and she will become a curse. 28 If, however, the woman has not made herself impure, but is clean, she will be cleared of guilt and will be able to have children.

29 “‘This, then, is the law of jealousy when a woman goes astray and makes herself impure while married to her husband, 30 or when feelings of jealousy come over a man because he suspects his wife. The priest is to have her stand before the Lord and is to apply this entire law to her. 31 The husband will be innocent of any wrongdoing, but the woman will bear the consequences of her sin.’”

By phart [Ignore] 23,May,22 09:58 other posts 
So gun control nuts, here's a question.
IF a big black bear tears into your house, would you rather have a gun,a ball bat,a knife ,or would you lead it to your children for a more tender snack?
The damn things are hard enough to kill with a gun,much less a knife or lesser weapon.

I am sure Cat and Ananas would open the fridge and offer it some honey and graham crackers.
By #610414 23,May,22 16:12
I would have a strong enough house to keep bears out. Of course, the outhouse is another matter.
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

Just don’t touch my Keto diet meals
By phart [Ignore] 23,May,22 21:55 other posts 

your what diet meals?

Are those the over priced tv dinners I see advertised that supposedly will help you loose wieght? I would be afraid to fall for that 1. Due to fuel cost and trying to enjoy life,i am down to eating the Buck .09 meals from walmart!
By #610414 24,May,22 07:03
Keto is a way of eating and preparing meals in a certain way. If you follow it, you buy the ingredients and prepare your own meals. It’s normal food without excesses. Oven cooked meals. Little frying. Occasional pasta. More ocean sea food. More organic veggies. Lots of food for bears.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,22 06:47 other posts 
What a large black bear 🐻 on average weights 500 lbs and can grow to be 800 lbs and are many times stronger than a man just what kinda building would you have to keep them out if they had it set in their mind to get in that building I have them periodically in my back yard so I know what they can do I’ve replaced many trash cans over the years they crush them like a beer can
By #610414 26,May,22 07:17
In South Florida, by building codes, all buildings are CBS. Concrete, while not pretty, holds up to hurricane winds. Only other item needed is a steel door.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,22 08:12 other posts 
That could work
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 23:20 other posts 
Can we not have a strong border like your house. How do you think people living near the border feel?
By #610414 02,Jun,22 09:52
It depends on how they feel about immigrants, legal or otherwise. The Mexican border is not the only border. In 1960 the first Cuban immigrants started landing in Miami, Fl. Since then Miami, Tampa, and Union City (New Jersey) have grown tremendously from the influx of Cubans. We do know what it is to be a border town.
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 22:30 other posts 
With brandon, all towns are border towns.
If I lived in the US, I would probably own several guns and lots of ammo.
Not because of the bears, but because all the crazy people who own guns.
And lefties need guns, for when Trump supporters start civil war.

My argument is that you would be safer in a country without any guns. The only reason
to argue that you would be safer, if you didn't have guns, in the current state of America, is because you at some point might kill yourself with one.

You would be safer in America if no one had guns, even if that means you cannot protect yourself against bears. About 99% of Americans are more likely to get shot, than to be killed by wildlife. Are you living in bear country?
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 10:19 other posts 
No, a couple have been sighted on wildlife cameras locally but they are not a problem here YET. Theorys at the moment are that heavy floods brought some down from the mountains.
I really do hope 1 day you wake up and realize the cops can't protect you all the time.Sometimes your life is YOUR problem.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,May,22 12:56 other posts 
I already realize the cops can't protect me all the time. Actually, they cannot protect me personally at all. The only thing they can do is create a safer country around me,
by catching criminals and preventing crime in other ways.

Maybe I would feel safer, if I was the only one allowed to have a gun,
but if everyone would be allowed to have a gun, I would not just feel less safe,
I would in reality be less safe. I value the actual safety over the feeling of it.

I am and feel safer with just those few criminals, that I cannot defend myself against, than when I have the possibility to defend myself, but everyone has guns.
By #610414 24,May,22 18:02
Phart. How do students protect themselves? Carry guns too?
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 20:28 other posts 
the children have no options sadly but to trust their safety to the adults. Who would rather squabble over who can have a gun and how many bullets , than to actually secure the building for example, or put bullet proof glass in the windows of the school. LOCKING THE FUCKING DOORS for goodness sake.
I mean,some stuff is simple.

Stop focusing on pretty buildings and start focusing on SAFER buildings.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,22 06:53 other posts 
a little security goes a long way even if it’s just a locked door
By #610414 26,May,22 07:11
Phart, on this we agree. My kids went to the same high school. The school was close to an iffy neighborhood and for several years the school suffered vandalism. The school had been built in the new way. Windows where small and would not open. ALL THE DOORS Were locked and could only be opened from inside. And during the day only one main door could be used for entry and that door had electric entry locks controlled by security. Two security guards patrolled inside. Most schools have no security of any type. This has to change.
But, still, did you hear how this kid (he was 1 got his arms and ammunition? It makes no sense.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,22 07:22 other posts 
Please describe your "iffy neighborhood". Thank you.
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,22 07:29 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,22 08:16 other posts 
I can’t wait to hear this
I know in my mind what a iffy neighborhood is
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,22 08:40 other posts 
I can only imagine what iffy means and I doubt that I will get a response because an honest response will only paint a picture of CAT being judgemental and racist. With that said, I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for a reply.
By #610414 26,May,22 09:33
Bella, I’m as human as anyone else. In a fit of temper I have used the “n” word. I have been afraid of traveling through iffy neighborhoods and try to avoid them. I can be judgmental. It happens with my private views of the Cuban people in Miami. In my defense, my kids married into Cuban families and we joined our family with theirs to celebrate all holidays and special days. Because my kids went to a school near that “iffy” neighborhood, several of their friends are black and they are part of our get togethers.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,22 09:46 other posts 
It's good to know that you are only human and no more judgemental than the next guy. Thank you for your response.
By #610414 26,May,22 08:45
This “iffy” neighborhood is predominantly black and extremely poor. Drugs are rampant. Families are usually led by a matriarch and the main cause of death to children and young adults is by gun. This neighborhood is part of the city of South Miami.
I imagine what you are thinking. How can I be a liberal and describe a black neighborhood as iffy. Reality is just that. It’s what you do with that information. Black lives do matter. Gun control is needed. Minimum wage is a must. Police brutality must stop. In short, the American dream should be enjoyed by all.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,22 09:16 other posts 
That’s the picture I got as far as a iffy neighborhood we have a neighborhood just like that in Lebanon only it’s Puerto Rican’s my truck was shot while I was sitting at the red light one time the angle of the bullet entry showed it came from an up stairs window but you couldn’t tell were exactly because all the apartments have the windows broke out
By #610414 26,May,22 09:38
Iffy neighborhoods all have the following. Very poor people with little education. Little police in view. Lots of gun violence.
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,22 21:12 other posts 
Well thanks for giving a honest answer and showing us you are human after all.
By #275407 28,May,22 09:40
I think all the middle school kids should all have guns, so when someone enters their classroom with an assault rifle, all the kids point their guns at the person and tell them to GET THE FUCK OUT
By phart [Ignore] 28,May,22 12:56 other posts 
I know you say that in jest but it makes as much sense as expecting them to sit in a unsecured building like ducks in a pond.
By #610414 28,May,22 13:22
When I went to Sr High, the building was a giant horseshoe. The doors of the classrooms faced into a giant balcony that went around all 3 floors. Those balconies were open to the street and anyone could have taken a shot at us. We didn’t feel threatened and the doors were used to keep skipping students in. It’s this new confrontational way of thinking with the belief that we are all targets that makes us want guns. It’s a lie, but, most people are gullible.
By #275407 28,May,22 18:04
I don't understand why they don't lock the doors at the schools like they lock them in south Florida, it's easier to deter the crime then to fix what has happened.
By phart [Ignore] 28,May,22 18:59 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31  

Show It Off