Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

PHART'S FEELINGS ON NEWS AROUND THE WORLD

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #25

Pages:  #1... #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   ...#31

Started by phart [Ignore] 19,May,22 18:33  other posts
Hello World.
HERE will be the NEW HOME of all the strange and odd things I have feelings about. You could consider this, Phart's Brain Farts regarding world or local news.
There will be freedom of speech here.Just don't violate someone elses.

For starters,
only registered users can see external links

Really now? Well what is really despicable is the mess at the border with folks coming in willy nilly bringing their dope and their virus's and diseases we have eradicated decades ago. Instead of putting all your air into denying it, PROVE THE THEORY WRONG.
There is overwhelming evidence of a problem brewing,and unless democrats can gain from it,they would be otherwise trying to stop it.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jul,22 14:30 other posts 
School security is important to people that love their kids.
Apparently the teachers union is also anti life pro abortion. They want equity instead of knowledge and equality.
I guess their moto is, "all can die in a school on a equal plain"?
This is stupid.
liberal's wet dream I guess.
"What this means is that they favor all students reaching the same outcome no matter how hard they do or don't work. "

By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,22 23:09 other posts 
When ask how she felt about roe vs wade AOC said, "those are the only 2 ways the illegals can get across the river".

By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,22 09:05 other posts 
Abortion and shark attacks.
Nothing in common most would say off the cuff ,but, so wrong.
Abortion is preventable by avoiding sex or using protection.
Shark attacks are preventable by avoiding entering the ocean habitat of the shark.

This is a world wide issue as people enter the ocean waters willing on every coast line on earth.
And to think that they can "study" the sharks behavior and learn why?
The shark was hungry and wanted some leg.
Prevent shark attacks, stay out of their homes.

By phart [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 19:06 other posts 
Someone recently while I was away banned me for being a prolife male.
uh, like that is a bad thing?
If everyone was pro death, they would not be alive to have banned me in the first place. Some people are dingdongs.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 19:16 other posts 
Couldn’t agree with you more

By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jul,22 21:12 other posts 
My fellow Pennsylvania friend we are going to be putting a new governor in place let’s stay focused don’t alow your self to be distracted with row v wade a law can be changed anytime the real issue is inflation caused by the democrats green energy plans it’s a duplicate of Obamas plan and look at the prices we paid for everything under his management anyway inflation and voters reform is the real issues

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,Jul,22 20:59 other posts 
[=/u9uhxdfr0aj4pic.html][/URL]

By phart [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 21:28 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 18:22 other posts 
I am sorry. But this pisses me off.
I know military personal have to be tougher than the average person. BUT this poor guy died of something that could have been treated in a hospital by doctors.
No excuses for this at all.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 18:16 other posts 
You will be sad to hear that the coming week I will not be able to debate you.
I am on vacation for a week. See you later.

By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 18:18 other posts 
Well enjoy it sir and I will be doing same myself. try to be safe. Don't jump off anything high!
We disagree on everything under the sun, but hey, at least we open up on how we feel without violence or destruction. I just wish the world could learn the same thing.

By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 15:09 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 15:04 other posts 
If you are a man and you have been considering getting pregnant, has the recent supreme court ruling prompted you to think twice about it?

By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 11:55 other posts 
oh boy! a new robot!

By phart [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 16:45 other posts 

I hope more states go thru with at least trying to get away from washington and it's bullshit before it's to late.
By #574505 20,Jun,22 17:02
We can only hope it happens
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jun,22 22:00 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 15:00 other posts 
Do you really want to see the United States split into several countries? Or am I getting that wrong?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 15:13 other posts 
Well it is becoming very obvious that alot of people are unhappy with the direction the country is going. So instead of everyone falling off a cliff, why not states with enough citizens to vote for their independence go ahead and do it and try to save their own sinking ships the best way they can? California ,and new york ,and Illinois for example have no business dictating anything going on in texas,totally different environment, different needs and wants of the people.
biden and his so called administrations, are doing nothing to curb illegal immigration. Leaving the citizens of Texas to have to cope with illegals running thru their back yards, spreading diseases that have long sense been dealt with here in the US .Not only that ,but resources like food, and health care are being denied to the very citizens that pay for it in favor of the illegals. SINCE biden is not helping the situation I fully support Texas and the peoples desire to be independent. that way, IF they choose military action to protect their borders, they have ALOT less red tape to cut thru. and that is what it will take to deal with the cartels that are profiting from bidens policy's.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 15:22 other posts 
Amazing. I had no clue that, during these very tumultuous times, there would be so-called patriotic Americans who would want to see their country split. Really interesting! Of course, I don't have a say, but, seeing it from a global point of view, it's clear you'd be doing the Russians and the Chinese a favour. Historically, every empire starts disintegrating from within. You've just confirmed this point and, in fact, you made me realise (unfortunately) that Americans will destroy their country and hegemony before those who usurp world power do. Awesome!
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 18:26 other posts 
Sure, that spin can be applied . But if you lived here, and had to cope each day with the fuckups from washington, you would understand why separation looks attractive.
Texas, Pennsylvania,and a couple other states, have plenty of oil. But there have been no refinery's built to deal with the supply because of washingtons regulations. Costing the citizens millions of dollars.
As far as china and russia being happy about our division, I am not sure that would be a problem. Just because you disunite,does not mean you become enemys. You have trade agreements and so forth.A military threat would still be met by all states equally.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jun,22 23:17 other posts 
Ha ha haaaaaa
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 12:09 other posts 
Well even the UK had enough sense to break away from the EU, so that ought to tell you something. Unionization does not always work as well in real life as it does on paper.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 14:01 other posts 
The EU is not a country and has existed since around 1965. The UK IS A COUNTRY.
My question is, “ If these states that want to leave the Union do so, what army will protect them from invasion?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 16:37 other posts 
Well for small issues, like the invasion of the souther border,the Texas national guard would be their army and without washingtons red tape they could do whatever it took to stop the cartels from bringing people over.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 17:46 other posts 
And if Mexico wants Texas back and invades with the help of Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Colombia, what then?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 19:51 other posts 
I know there are many anti-american people line phart in the US, the question is how many. The US is more in danger from people like that rather than external enemies.

This became apparent last year when such people invaded the Capitol and tried to take over.

They're mad to be shooting at themselves
They're exactly what China and Russia are hoping for.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 19:48 other posts 
UK breaking up from EU!
Nothing to do with the United States.
Ha ha haaaaaaaaa!!!!
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 21:34 other posts 
the EU is a union, the USA is 50 UNIITED states. Similar enough.
By #574505 22,Jun,22 13:14
There's hardly any Americans in USA any more all mix up . Looks like Africa now and Mexico...
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 17:47 other posts 
And the UK?
By #574505 22,Jun,22 18:12
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 19:56 other posts 
That's a good thing. You don't want a homogeneous society. A society consisting of people of many origins, many backgrounds, many races, many identities, etc, is best and is more stable. Pluralism is much more fun than uniformity. This way you have the opportunity to learn from the others, to learn their language, enjoy their customs, their food and their celebrations, listen to their music, adopt new traditions, marry their men and women. It's so much more fun. There's only one thing one needs to do and that's not so hard: to open one's mind and embrace the others.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 21:32 other posts 
Wow, life in the twilight zone.
I like a little mexican food once in a blue moon but I don't want them living beside me. Messy people that will do the best job of mowing everyone elses yard but their own!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 04:57 other posts 
Do you prefer to live in a society where everyone is white anglosaxon individual?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 10:05 other posts 
I would prefer to live in a society that values intelligence, independence, life it's very self. Instead of a hodge pog of people that don't understand each other,can't get along and constantly fussing over stupid shit like skin color.
Be a honest ,active, productive member of society that bears your own weight and the suffering would stop.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 10:33 other posts 
Me too.
I prefer to live in a society that values intelligence, independence, life in its very self. And be an honest ,active, productive member of society that bears your own weight and the suffering might stop.
That's why I like living in a hodge pog of people.
I then have the opportunity to share,  learn their language,
become more intelligent.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 21:30 other posts 
Some of what you are saying you would be learning, like another language, is of no real value is it? Kinda like learning how to plant wheat for me, nothing I would ever apply in life.
I don't guess there is much harm in interacting with other cultures to some degree. but I don't see it as beneficial. More recreational. Like mexican food. Yea, I like to eat it sometimes. But until I was 25, I had never had any and got by just fine. recreational value only.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 10:45 other posts 
Absolutely

By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 13:25 other posts 
Norway has gun control.
Gun ownership is restricted in Norway, unless one has officially documented a use for the gun. By far the most common grounds for civilian ownership are hunting and sports shooting, in that order.

Firearms regulation in Norway - Wikipedia

But they do not have muslim control or crazy people control.SO, they have this,

Laws aint much good when you are fighting against crazy extremist.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 14:29 other posts 
In Norway this happens once every few years. In the US it's happening DAILY.
These ad hominem arguments you're utilizing are so fragile and infantile.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 17:13 other posts 
Granted, few and far between BUT the fact is you folks over there can't deny you have crazy people willing to kill when they get the chance.So you haven't solved any problems either.

By phart [Ignore] 24,Jun,22 22:10 other posts 
haha, cheat sheet!

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 16:36 other posts 
This may give you some idea of the quality of people that were probably rioting in portland.
Best thing he can do with this house is burn it down to make sure more meth heads and squatters don't get in it.
I can't believe they have a system that makes it so hard to get rid of trespassers.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 10:54 other posts 
I have a way of getting rid of squatters my 12 gage Winchester pump with a hammer another wards a riot gun
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 21:18 other posts 
if I aint bad mistaken Mossberg makes a good tool to "persuade" squatter exit as well.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 21:59 other posts 
True but I have expensive taste and moss-burg is kinda low end affordable by all and Winchester is a cut above the rest
--------------------------------------- added after 113 seconds

Unless were talking Ithaca but who can afford to pay 5000.00 for a shotgun
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 22:05 other posts 
not me that's for sure.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 22:17 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Jun,22 03:13 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 17:17 other posts 
Wow what a bunch of word smithing it took to write this piece.

Criminals are being referred to as "people impacted by the criminal justice system"
Are you kidding me? Criminals, felons, convicts, why polish a turd? Only to risk putting them in a place they can do harm again?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 17:50 other posts 
Missed the point again. Typically ex-felons have a hard time getting work. They paid their debt to society but can’t get work. Now, with the labor shortage they have a better chance.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 21:37 other posts 
cat, if those people are serious about getting on track, Great. But just how well does our justice system really work nowadays? Revolving doors.
You hire a fellow with a history of beating women and put him in a 10 acre warehouse and let a female employee make him angry, you will probably find her in a box beaten up.
They know if they go to jail it's 3 slops, a flop and cable tv and no bills.And the state takes care of their kids. So how many of these former convicts want a carreer?
There are success storys,and I hope everyone that trys makes it. But you and I both know that is not the case most of the time.
This guy recovered from cocaine addiction .So it can happen.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 07:54 other posts 
Why do so many prisoners reoffend?
The criminal history itself:

This is one of the most common reasons why people continue to reoffend – the fact that their criminal history makes it very difficult for them to get into a good school, get a good job, or be considered productive members of society.Jan 17, 2020

If they can work they can have a better life and that cuts down on recidivism
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 10:02 other posts 
Well, for that to happen, it would require people to be able to trust them not to repeat. And how can that happen?
Not against them getting straightened out,just don't see any logical ways of it happening.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 15:46 other posts 
Hence the help

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   ...#31

Show It Off