Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

PHART'S FEELINGS ON NEWS AROUND THE WORLD

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #28

Pages:  #1... #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31  

Started by phart [Ignore] 19,May,22 18:33  other posts
Hello World.
HERE will be the NEW HOME of all the strange and odd things I have feelings about. You could consider this, Phart's Brain Farts regarding world or local news.
There will be freedom of speech here.Just don't violate someone elses.

For starters,
only registered users can see external links

Really now? Well what is really despicable is the mess at the border with folks coming in willy nilly bringing their dope and their virus's and diseases we have eradicated decades ago. Instead of putting all your air into denying it, PROVE THE THEORY WRONG.
There is overwhelming evidence of a problem brewing,and unless democrats can gain from it,they would be otherwise trying to stop it.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 21:59 other posts 
I think Depp is a strange man that apparently can't act or look like a normal person. BUT he at least made 1 score. He actually won a argument with a woman. only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,22 21:08 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 09:35 other posts 
I like this guys attitude.
Come back to work!

By phart [Ignore] 30,May,22 15:30 other posts 
Atheist hard at work.
Damn thieves.

By tecsan [Ignore] 29,May,22 01:57 other posts 
You are probably right. But I do not refrigerate honey so I would be screwed.

By phart [Ignore] 28,May,22 08:46 other posts 
sad

By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 23:41 other posts 
Not only they can't drink responsibly, they can't fuck responsibly either!

I mean ,really, it was probably no big deal, not many people around but the "rat" but still, there could have been children near by. I can't see doing it outside naked in the summer anyway. mosquitos taking a bite out of my rump!

By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 22:15 other posts 

This woman is damaged goods. Why would she interact with such radicals?
The dems bitch about a couple republicans running around with the wrong crowd .BUT damn folks,this woman is running around with people who support violence like 9-11

By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 22:10 other posts 
Let's get this DONE! Border patrol folks disregarded local cops and took care of the problem.
From the read of this, it seems folks from several agency's just said fuck it and made a plan of their own and dealt with the issue at hand while the locals just piddle fucked around and let kids die.
The governor was lied to as well,he is pissed.

By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 09:42 other posts 

But the first police officers did not arrive on the scene until 12 minutes after the crash and did not enter the school to pursue the shooter until four minutes after that. Inside, they were driven back by gunfire from Ramos and took cover, Escalon said.

Based on best practices, it’s very difficult to understand why there were any types of delays, particularly when you get into reports of 40 minutes and up of going in to neutralize that shooter,” he said.

Driven back by gun fire. Aren't police supposed to wear bullet proof vest? What were these cops thinking? Or were they thinking at all? Those kids and teachers had no bullet proof vest,no protection at all.and the cops took COVER instead of protecting them. bunch of cowards.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,May,22 09:51 other posts 
Phart, if this is true, those cops need to be removed from the force. This is bad, but, all I’ve heard from the right has been excuses why this massacre of innocent babies and teachers occurred. Nothing mentioned about the guns. Selling a military grade weapon is wrong and it should be outlawed. Selling any weapon to an 18 year old AND ESPECIALLY A MILITARY GRADE WEAPON To an 18 year old should be outlawed. No amount of “I needed for protection” or “It’s my constitutional right” can be more important than the lives of those 19 babies and two teachers, let alone the gunman’s grandmother or the others he injured.
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 13:38 other posts 
where is this idea of outlawing a 18 year old from military grade weapons when it comes time that he signs up for the army?
OH that's ok because he is protecting your right to want to take away our rights.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,May,22 16:49 other posts 
Who said it is right? If you are not allowed to drink, you shouldn’t be allowed to serve until 21. And even if allowed to drink, kids should not have to serve until 21.
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 19:24 other posts 
Well at least we agree on that as I think you need to be 21 to join the military.It would give people time to finish college first.
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 15:43 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 27,May,22 19:23 other posts 

Perhaps we need to update our system so crimes committed under 18 follow on thru adult hood?

By tecsan [Ignore] 27,May,22 03:48 other posts 
Great topic phart.

By phart [Ignore] 26,May,22 21:42 other posts 
Police did not follow training in texas.
Plain and simple, they didn't do the job we citizens are supposed to put our trust in them to do.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,May,22 18:00 other posts 
shooter at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, district says

UPDATE
At least 14 students and one teacher were killed when a gunman opened fire at an elementary school in Texas, Governor Greg Abbott said Tuesday.

This is the fault of the left liberals. These students should have carried guns to protect themselves.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,May,22 18:26 other posts 
Indeed. It's incomprehensible that pupils and teachers go to school without guns. It's their fault. Guns save lives. Period.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,May,22 19:05 other posts 
In response to the shooting in Uvalde, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton says the solution may be arming teachers.

Speaking to conservative news outlet Newsmax, Paxton said that "having potentially teachers and other administrators be armed" would help stop future attacks while authorities arrived.

"First responders typically can't get there in time to prevent a shooting. It's just not possible unless you have a police officer on every campus," he said. "I think you're going to have to do more at the school."----
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 21:32 other posts 
"
"First responders typically can't get there in time to prevent a shooting"

what part of that sentance is so hard for a liberal to understand?
I am not downplaying the loss of those kids by no means.BUT at the same time myself and many other Americans are fucking tired of the real problems not being solved and the gun being used for a fucking scape goat ok?
BESIDES, did the police take out the killer with a ball bat,or a sling shot? NO, they used a gun!
Change that fact somehow can you?
You can't . To protect yourself from a threat, you need to be equipped equally or moreso than your threat.
And of course,although gun control nuts have had decades to come up with viable alternatives to having a gun for protection, they sit back with their thumbs in their ass's with NO viable ideas.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,May,22 14:37 other posts 
It's so nice that we don't have to face these things where I live. Going to school in the US must be a scary experience. I really feel sorry for the state of your society. Really pitiful.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,May,22 06:33 other posts 
That’s the mindset of these gun nuts. Instead of finding ways to keep out dangerous individuals and having extra security, they propose more guns
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,May,22 19:19 other posts 
But on the other hand...

By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 19:28 other posts 
Well from what I read it reads like a mexican named fellow 18 years old did it. Salvador Ramos

What is annoying is there is no more information on the guy that did the shooting. I am willing to bet he is a illegal immigrant.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,May,22 19:27 other posts 
May 13 2022: 16 people were wounded by gunfire in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Five men were arrested after being treated for gunshot wounds

May 14 2022: 10 people were killed and three wounded in Buffalo, New York, in a racially motivated attack. The shooter was arrested

May 15 2022: One person was killed and four were wounded in a shooting at a Taiwanese church in Laguna Woods, California

May 15 2022: Two men were killed and three wounded at a shooting in a flea market in Houston, Texas. The shooting reportedly was caused by a fight among the five men

May 24 2022: 15 people (14 pupils aged 7-10) killed in Uvalde, Texas.
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 19:30 other posts 
Ok, so you gave us a history lesson.
Find out the motivations for all these events and solve the problems that prompted them.
The gun is not the problem.
Mental health is the issue.
look at the guy, a mug shot obviously. So he was a real winner eh?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,May,22 18:41 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 19:51 other posts 
And still carried by the majority of police in the world as well.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,May,22 14:51 other posts 
Yes, true, and that's why I'm happy to live in one of the countries where police don't carry guns and where a very small fraction of citizens have any guns, and those who have it need licence for specific reasons, and where the homicide rate is one of the lowest among all developed countries. I live in the UK.

-----------------------------

In nineteen countries or territories, the police do not carry firearms unless the situation is expected to merit it: Bhutan, Botswana, Cook Islands, Fiji, Iceland, Ireland, Kiribati, Malawi, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, Niue, Norway, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, the United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland), South Korea, Vanuatu and the U.S. Virgin Islands. These countries exhibit gun-homicide rates markedly lower on average than countries with armed police forces. Their police forces commonly adopt a philosophy of policing by consent.

--------------------------

----------------------------------

If I were unlucky, like you are, and lived in practically a war zone then I'd be forced to have guns. That would be a terrible situation. I do feel sorry for you and I consider myself lucky and privileged.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

One more chart.

--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

-----
It's ok. I don't expect you to understand what I'm telling you because you're an American fundamentalist and, just as Islamic or Christian or Hindu fundamentalists, it's impossible for you to understand anything unless it aligns with your hard-wired fundamentalist intolerant narrow-minded uncontrollable beliefs. Fundamentalists, like you, do not own their brain.
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,22 17:40 other posts 
so leo how do you feel about a latino on latino mass shooting ? And the fact the shooter walked right into the UNLOCKED school without a guard? Is gun control going to fix STUPID??
I will take America and it's issues any day over a country that hates the irish and still bows to a queen like a slave.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,22 08:17 other posts 
Every one in Texas carries a gun
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,May,22 08:31 other posts 
If that is so, then there’s something really wrong

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,May,22 15:01 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 26,May,22 11:13 other posts 

40 minutes of terror for kids and teachers in a school.While parents waited outside watching police fiddle fuck around. And then the border patrol has to step in and do something.What does that tell you about the police we are supposed to depend on. I hope the parents sue the hell out of those police officers.

By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 21:49 other posts 
Well she won't have to look for him any more,she can go to his grave and know where he will remain.
NOTICE,that he posted, exactly what he was going to do on FACEBOOK!
And people think there is no warning signs. Facebook should be using their software to pickup on key words and be sending police to that ip address or where ever the message is coming from.
We can find a single cow that prompted mad cow disease but we can't track down a killer talking about what he wants to do??

By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 20:08 other posts 
By the way,all the liberals have failed to respond to my question,
"
"First responders typically can't get there in time to prevent a shooting"

what part of that sentence is so hard for a liberal to understand?

By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 14:04 other posts 
Everyone wants to write laws,well here is yet another 1 that coulda been used to prevent the last several shootings.

To develop a national strategy to prevent targeted violence through behavioral threat assessment and management, and for other purposes.

By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 13:46 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 22:30 other posts 
Time to sweep these places out,turn the power back on and fill them full of these wackos that are on pills for mental issues.
get them off the streets!
By sherryann [Ignore] 24,May,22 22:54 other posts 
wouldn't it be nice for all the mentals to be locked up? Lots of them walk among us.
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,22 00:04 other posts 
Then the country would be safer.

By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 21:41 other posts 
And another thing,gun control.
Let's say some bunch of dumbass's try to take away our 2d admin right to own a gun.
there will be alot of problems.
1, you will have to send someone to go around and take the guns.And when most of them don't make it back home that first night,and the next,it will become increasingly difficult to hire people to go out and take up guns.
2, the people that don't want a gun,already don't have a gun,there is nothing to take from them.Regardless of the reason they don't have 1, nothing to take.
3,those that own guns, most are NOT going to give them up. The 1's that do,will turn in cheap saturday night specials and old rusty long guns and call it good.All the while keeping their good 1's well oiled and ammo ready.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,22 22:24 other posts 
They will take my thousands of guns when they pry them from my cold dead fingers until then how many am I taking out that try I have a whole mountain to play in come on you woke democrats let’s play

By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 22:15 other posts 
Sane people have no desire to harm others.
IT requires a unstable mind to want to shoot another person.
Think about it this way.
When you go to the kitchen and get a steak knife out of the drawer, do you think about how it would feel to be gouging it into someone's heart and hear the screams and watching the blood gushing?
No ,you are thinking about that tasty steak you are about to cut up and eat.
You are sane, your mind is not warped.
Your knives are not going to harm anyone.
Do you go out to the garage and pickup the old ball bat and think about bashing in someone's head? No,again,you are sane,your brain is not warped.

That 18 year old bastard that killed those kids today in Texas was a warped individual. there had to be signs of trouble . Someone let their guard down.
A teacher, a parent? Someone.

By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 21:27 other posts 
Here is most of the violence problem. Government will pay to keep people in jail, prison .But won't pay to keep them in a mental hospital. so to get mental help, you have to kill first? Who thought that was wise?

Many of the private mental health hospitals still in operation do not accept insurance and can cost upwards of $30,000 per month … For many low-income patients, Medicaid is the only path to mental health care, but a provision in the law prevents the federal government from paying for long-term care in an institution,

By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 19:26 other posts 
Our former President was a target for terrorist.

By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 11:34 other posts 
why is it acceptable to have a noisy baby and do nothing about it? the neighbor's complaint is legit to me.

By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 11:32 other posts 
So that is what is in a hotdog?

By phart [Ignore] 24,May,22 10:16 other posts 
biden is doing nothing to stop the invasion of the USA at our southern border but now he is basically for all practical purposes declaring war on a country that already OWNS most of the country. how fucking dumb can you get????

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31  

Show It Off