pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #7

Pages:  #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   ...#55

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -3  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Jan,24 12:31 other posts 
Study reveals “lying for Trump” trend among mail-in voters in Florida
only registered users can see external links

They lied about having voted in person, while statistics showed many more of them actually voted by mail. They know Trump doesn't like it, so they lie about it.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 11:02 other posts 
OK, you're right, Biden's brain is now malfunctioning like a Trabant
with a million miles on it.

When they juice him up for an important speech, then he's able to do it,
but when it wears off, it's not a pretty sight.

I trust Kyle Kulinski when he acknowledges it. He's always honest.
I'm sure you will enjoy hearing a lefty say that Biden's brain is kaput:
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 13:12 other posts 
hey that Trabant wagon don't look to bad, just put a cummins 4 cylinder desiel or a ford pinto engine in it and cruise on!

Can't put a new brain in biden, OH WAIT< HEY ELON? Are you there, we found you a Guinea pig!

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 10:34 other posts 
According to the book 'Find Me the Votes', Sidney Powell asked for
"six to eight" preemptive pardons from Trump, before she accepted
to investigate 'the election fraud' for him.
I'm sure you all think that's all normal. If you go work for a president,
you're gonna need some preemptive pardons, right?

Well, she flipped against Trump in the court case, so I'm sure she explained
to the prosecutor why she believed that she was going to need all those
preemptive pardons.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 07:39 other posts 
Rudy Giuliani targets TRUMP in new court filing

Rudy still hasn't been paid by Trump for his 'legal services',
so he wrote that in his bankruptcy filing.

He doesn't ask for himself, it's for Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss.

By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 01:12 other posts 
Vivek Ramaswamy suggested that the Super Bowl will be rigged for the Chiefs to set the stage for Taylor Swift’s Biden endorsement.
Well Vivian let me point out a couple of things. First of all, including this one, the Chiefs will have been in for of five Super Bowls and of the four already played they won two so it wouldn’t be too surprising if they won this one without the CIA.
Secondly Taylor Swift doesn’t need a football team to validate her opinion ya bonehead.
Finally, she is already a known Biden supporter so nobody will be surprised when she says it again.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 18:53 other posts 
So the border is 'the worst crisis ever', but Republicans don't want to do anything about it.
They don't want to pass a bill, that they have been negotiating with Democrats on,
because it might help Biden. They admit so themselves.

This Republican controlled House has done absolutely NOTHING.
They only fight among themselves and try to get Biden impeached and fail to.
They don't want to fix any problems, they just want to complain about them.

A real political party is still able to represent you, even when they lose.
They could get things done, for you, on the border. They just don't want to.
Why would you even vote for them, if they never do anything?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 22:18 other posts 
Well they are trying to actually fix the problem. if you give democrats a inch,they will take a mile.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 05:17 other posts 
No they are not, they are just obstructing.
They have only enacted 26 laws, included temporary spending measures
and bills related to the Veterans Affairs Department.

That's the lowest number EVER!

They have voted over 700 times, but they cannot agree on anything, with themselves!
They have the majority. When Democrats have the majority they pass hundreds of laws.
They don't have to 'give democrats a inch', again, THEY HAVE THE MAJORITY!!!

They only need to make a deal with 3 Democrats or Independents, to pass their laws
in the Senate. That's easy! There are lots of fake Democrats (Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema) and Blue dogs. They love cutting deals with Republicans, when it comes to 'fiscal-responsibility', border security and fucking over the working class. This is exactly what you want and they are just begging for Republicans to talk to them about it.

Actually, I'm happy that Republicans are so ineffective.
Most people hate their ideas and would blame Democrats for it
if Republicans got any of their ideas into law.
That would just be one step closer to fascism in America.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 10:30 other posts 
copied and pasted from a email from my congressman,

"Senate Republicans are pushing a legislative package that that will only further inflame the border crisis, all in the name of shoveling more of your money to Ukraine. The yet-to-be-revealed package will reportedly grant amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, create a legal level of migrants that exceeds crisis levels, and do absolutely nothing to secure the border, all while granting another $60+ billion to Ukraine. Their priorities are clear – and it’ not the well-being of Americans. Thankfully, the American people are letting the Senate know that this package won’t stand, and the plan isn’t working. In fact, it’s backfiring so badly that they are lashing out and blaming everyone, including President Trump, for sinking their Ukraine First package."

60 billion more dollars to ukraine, did you read that? That is why some folks,including my congressman that sent this along with the rest of a long email message, are fighting against it.
OUR country is in the toilet,and 60 billion dollars needs to be spent HERE at home to fix our own border crisis. Sure Ukraine has russians coming over it's border,and we are sending them weapons to kill the invaders,All the while allowing invaders into our own country that have no intentions od doing good for anyone but themselves.

By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Jan,24 00:35 other posts 
So I’m sure everybody’s happy about the price of gasoline dropping significantly but do you know why? Guess who is the biggest producer of oil in the world. Google it.

I will tell Joe to expect your thank you cards.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,24 09:22 other posts 
reduced demand due to winter time?
traffic around here is down about to about 40% of what the norm is. I have sat here at the computer for over 30 minutes now on a saturday morning and not a single car or truck has passed by the house, during the summer, it is probably 20 cars and trucks in that time frame, going to the lake, or shopping or whatever. People are reducing travel, and expenses due to the uncertainty of the economy that cat claims is so good.
Folks like her look at numbers on a computer screen that tell 1 story,when if you open your eyes and look around you in the real world those number just don't match.
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Jan,24 14:08 other posts 
So do you think that Joe Biden does not control the price of gas?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Jan,24 19:17 other posts 
He and his admin can make alot of positive changes like allowing more drilling,access to more land and so on, but they don't. OIl companys need more leeway to be able to drill and build refinerys. biden and his bunch do control that. So yes he controls fuel ,well energy cost in general.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jan,24 20:30 other posts 
Oh, just checked oilprice.net , oil jumped today, wholesale gas went up a dime in 1 day. Um did joe fart wrong or something?
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jan,24 21:17 other posts 
I will never understand why Americans think that their president controls the price of oil. He does not. Why on earth would Joe Biden or any president for that matter what high oil prices?
I happen to live in Alberta where most of Canada’s oil comes from. Every time a barrel of oil rises or drops by one dollar it affects the Alberta economy by $100 million. Just because we produce all this oil doesn’t mean it’s super cheap in Alberta. It’s a little bit cheaper than other places in Canada due to provincial taxes and transportation costs But it’s not ridiculously cheaper. The same can probably be said about Texas and Oklahoma.

Here is something I found to explain it further.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Jan,24 04:30 other posts 
The president's actions can certainly impact the price of oil.

"Oil prices rose after Britain and the United States carried out military strikes against targets in Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen, as tensions in the Red Sea mount further. West Texas Intermediate and Brent futures spiked more than 4% Friday morning to hit their highest levels since Dec."

The oil cartel controls the price of oil. They don't listen to anyone.
But, they play the game of supply, demand, costs and profits.
American presidents do have influence on their supply, demand and costs,
but not their profits though. Big oil will take what they think they can take.
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Jan,24 05:01 other posts 
Nothing like a good ‘ole war to put money into the country that produce oil and other commodities. It works every time.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Jan,24 06:19 other posts 
Depends which country. Since Big oil in America is privately owned, subsidized
and hardly taxed, it's mostly the owners who profit from it.
All other Americans just suffer from the pollution.

Unfortunately, the world requires fossil fuels for at least a while. When Russia attacked Ukraine, Europe decided to not buy Russian fossil fuels anymore.
The US is supplying Europe with lots of natural gas now, that we previously got from Russia. Texas picked up much of that demand and fracking was increased massively. Texans are now breathing toxic air. They can even taste it.

The Netherlands has lots of natural gas left, in Groningen and in the Wadden Sea. We could extract this and have our own natural gas to warm our houses, but the reduced pressure on the gas fields caused earthquakes, which caused people's houses to collapse, so we stopped extracting it.
There is also lots of natural gas under the Wadden Sea, but lots of fish and birds live there. We care about our environment, so we don't like drilling there.
Luckily, no one cares about Texans or Texas' nature.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jan,24 12:27 other posts 
Kembo,you are a smart man,and you have always been respectable just as Anannas has when we disagree and I will do my best to keep it that way.
BUT
When joe biden signed the papers stopping the keystone pipeline he removed a major contributor to energy independence from middle eastern oil.cat would always remind me that the pipeline was not done yet that it would be 2 years plus before it woulda made a difference. WELL NOW, it is 3 years since joe signed away the pipeline, the middle east is a powder keg about to explode, joe has used up our oil reserves .What say ye now cat?
that 3 years that has passed ,would have that pipeline about finished and moving oil, oil that could keep our industry's running, our Transporation working ,since electric cars can't move under 20 degrees on dead battery's and etc.
That 1 act of the president of the US, will cost millions of dollars, if not lives, wasted fighting middle eastern terrorist that try to decimate the WORLDS economy. The president can veto bills that give us energy independence. He actions alone in that veto. THe pen is mightier than the sword,you have read that before right?
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jan,24 21:18 other posts 

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 11:30 other posts 
If Republicans still want to impeach President Biden, here's their chance.
Biden authorized strikes in Yemen, without Congressional authorization.
That's clearly in violation of The Constitution.

Bush did it too, but I don't care. Your Presidents take an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

“These airstrikes have NOT been authorized by Congress. The Constitution is clear: Congress has the sole authority to authorize military involvement in overseas conflicts. Every president must first come to Congress and ask for military authorization, regardless of party,” said Rep. Val Hoyle, D-Ore.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 13:18 other posts 
Well frankly, this is the smartest move that biden has made since being in office. protecting American and ally interest abroad. The continued attacks on shipping will only ruin a fragile ,recovering economy worldwide.
Congress can't even agree on a budget,and damned if they aint already talking about booting the speaker again.
So frankly,yes, a good chance to impeach,but if I were in deciding shoes, this is 1 action biden has taken I would give him a pass for.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 17:26 other posts 
That had nothing to do with attacks on shipping.
Yemen was sanctioning Israël for doing a genocide.
It's just ridiculous that other countries are looking away.
I'm mad as hell that my government keeps saying they support it.

But, was expecting you to support Biden, when he fucks The Constitution.
It's ridiculous how your side keeps pretending to support it.

Do you understand that this is an act of war against a country that hasn't attacked yours. Do you want to be involved in more wars? Do you understand how this can escalate into a war with Iran? This is putting American lives in danger. The least Biden can do, is go through the correct process, instead of deciding it himself.
Damn, you lot call him demented uncle Joe, but you want him to risk war like that?
How is this 'America first'? Crying about aid to Ukraine, which has been attacked by your oldest enemy, but blindly supporting attacks that can result in war with Iran, which would be many times more expensive than the aid to Ukraine, in money, but in lives too.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,24 22:12 other posts 
the terrorist are operating out of yemen that are affecting shipping. Your imports will go thru the roof because the ships have to go around the bottom of africa and come back up to keep from being attacked, oh,didn' you know about the US oil tanker that was seized recently? Iranians! the shit about to hit the fan,and finally biden does 1 thing that makes sense and the democrats are pissed. strange world we live in.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 07:57 other posts 
Same question to you; are you OK, with Biden, who you think is a demented old fool, starting a war, in your name?
Understand that attacks on the soil of another country, are an act of war.
Biden could have sank all their ships in international waters and called it defense against piracy. Do you understand the difference?

Do you want a democracy or a monarchy?
The Constitution limits the power of the president INTENTIONALLY.
The founders didn't want the president to be the ruler.

If this is strange to you, then you don't understand consistency.
Real democrats (small d) are principled, objective and consistent.
We don't like dictators, not from your side and not from our side.
By #681164 12,Jan,24 19:00
The President has the authority to attack any country or entity if he feels that time is of the essence and if the threat to the country or it's assets are in danger. An asset can be a Navy ship or, even, soldiers on the ground without notifying Congress first. The caviat is that he must notify Congress within a certain time. I'm not sure how long that time is. I'm not sure what happens after that. Judging from previous times, Congress can't stop it except to remove all funding for the operation.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 07:00 other posts 
The Constitution says 'No!'.

Under the very language of the Constitution, the President has absolutely no authority to initiate a war — absent the immediate and imminent threat of an armed attack on American soil. This was not an 'imminent threat of an armed attack on American soil'.

Yemen was illegitimately boarding and seizing Israeli-linked ships, as sanctions, related to the military aid to Israel, while Israel is doing a genocide in Gaza. However, if doing illegitimate sanctioning is a reason to attack a country, then do countries have a reason to attack the US? The US is doing illegitimate sanctioning against Cuba.

At present there are three main authorities imposing sanctions: the United Nations, the European Union and the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE). Neither of these authorities has approved the American embargo against Cuba.

By tecsan [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 07:21 other posts 
I do believe that (INITATE A WAR). Btw congress knows now. They were attacking American soil when they were bombing US military bases. But I knd of hope your interpretation holds up. Also no war waged or declaration of war.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 07:34 other posts 
I'm not sure, but I think you have your order confused.

Houthis attacked two US military bases in Syria on January 13th.
That was AFTER the military strike on Yemen's soil, starting January 11th.

The Constitution doesn't just limit the president's authority to waging war
or a declaration of war. This was an ACT of war, according to your own law.

Are you OK, with "feeble old man biden" (your words) starting a war, in your name?
It's already escalating because of his decision.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,24 09:11 other posts 
The Houthi takeover in Yemen, also known as the September 21 Revolution (by supporters), or 2014–15 coup d'état (by opponents), was a popular revolution against Yemeni President Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi led by the Houthis and their supporters that pushed the Yemeni government from power.

The Houthis also hijacked a commercial ship in the Red Sea and have attacked more than two dozen others with drones and missiles.

The houthis control yeman, they attacked a allie and flung bombs at ships of allies and the US ships.
So THE HOUTHIES started the war if 1 is to be claimed,
The feeble old man finally did 1 damn thing that makes sense, he fought back against a enemy without conscience.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Jan,24 07:27 other posts 
I know all of that. It has absolutely no relation to what I'm telling you.

Houthis attacking an American ship, doesn't make it a 'WAR'.
It wasn't a 'WAR', until the US attacked the STATE of Yemen.
Biden could have done lots of things, that would not start a 'WAR'.
He could have sunk all their little boats, with attack helicopters.
He could have killed hundreds of them, in international waters,
without it becoming a 'WAR'. Do you understand the significance?

Biden should have asked for a vote from congress, for the attack that did,
because that's when it officially turned into a 'WAR'.
The Constitution tells him so. Do you even care?

Why is it the '1 damn thing that makes sense', when he breaks the LAW?
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,24 09:33 other posts 
War was declared when the ship was attacked unprovoked.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 04:11 other posts 
You don't know anything about international law, clearly.
By the way, due to this escalation, now all shipping companies
avoid the region, because it's now an active war zone.
The result is the exact opposite of the intent.
People like me, who understand cause and effect, knew this, upfront.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 09:04 other posts 
International law, When was it agreed on that we would follow it as a nation and why should we allow whotheze to attack us without repercussion.
The shipping impact is A temporary issue.
Yes it will have adverse affects for a while until the threat is suppressed.
I think Thomas Jefferson had to take care of business because of similar problems back in the early 1800's?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 11:01 other posts 
I told you, Biden could sink all their little boats and kill hundreds of them,
in international waters. By precedent standards, that wouldn't have required
him to seek congressional approval. How is that 'without repercussion'?

Do you think, just asking Congress for a vote, before attacking Yemen itself,
is raining in the ability of the president to defend your country?

If you want to do this 'as a nation', then the president should respect the nation's DEMOCRACY, to not be a dictator.

Half of the defense of Trump, from guys like you, is that he didn't start any wars.
And now you are defending a DEMOCRAT, for starting a war, without congressional approval? You are literally waving away the authority of your elected representatives, to the president from the other party.
I don't understand your motives for that.

Whenever my Prime Minister does something without approval from the House of Representatives, and thereby depriving my representatives of their vote,
I'm fucking pissed. And you can be sure that my representatives would make him regret it too. He would get at least a Motion of censure or distrust.

Our outgoing PM Mark Rutte survived 38 motions, in his third term. That's why we called him 'Teflon Mark'. Every time, the House of Representatives voted to keep him. A motion against the PM almost never passes, because more often they quit before that. They mostly know beforehand. He lost 11 minsters, in his third term, due to motions though. Rutte resigned his whole cabinet to the king, on Jan 15th 2021 and again, his fourth term, on July 8th 2023.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 12:15 other posts 
Right now our congress can't even pass a budget to cover a years expsenses,they make little "kick the can down the road" agreements. Do you think biden could get a answer promptly from a disfuctional congress?
Besides,yea,I like the fact Trump didn't start any wars.and biden didnt' start a war,he just bombed areas that were a threat to the US and it's allies.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Jan,24 09:18 other posts 
Are you kidding by blaming Congress? This was stuck for months
in The House, because of the ineptitude of House Republicans.
They DON'T WANT to pass a budget. Hell, Mike Johnson just passed
a tiny thing, that will only remedy the situation for a few months
and all the MAGA lunatics want to throw his ass out too.
They don't want to do anything except to obstruct.

Under the Republican majority in The House, there has been a record LOW for bills initiated and passed. Not at any time in history did The House do so little. They are absolutely useless.

How do you start a war? Bombing other countries is one way.
Trump could have easily started a war with Iran, when he assassinated the Iranian major general, Qasem Soleimani.

Wars have been started before over things like that.

So does attacking a nation's soil:
"The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, ended the debate over American intervention in both the Pacific and European theaters of World War II. The day after the attack, Congress declared war on Imperial Japan with only a single dissenting vote."

What Biden did, didn't achieve the intended result, it only made it worse.
Still, Trump would have probably already started war with Iran by now.
By #681164 16,Jan,24 10:21
The Constitution provides that the president can send the U.S. Armed Forces into action abroad only by declaration of war by Congress, "statutory authorization", or in case of "a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces".

War Powers Resolution

Naturally, there’s wide interpretation of an “attack” and, in certain areas of the world, the armed forces of the US, usually the Navy, are in a constant war footing. I, for one, prefer we throw the first punch.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

The Navy is authorized by Congress to go anywhere in the oceans of the world and engage any perceived enemy of ours or our allies
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Jan,24 04:20 other posts 
Just for you; would you please listen to this:

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 05:55 other posts 
When you guys see Trump rambling like a demented mental patient,
I'm sure you still think Biden is worse?
I admit, this are just clips, but they are all of a decent size and they are all from just one recent speech.

Show me a similar compilation of Biden talking this confused, from just one recent speech.

Is Biden talking about 'debanking' you from your political beliefs, that he shouldn't be trusted around candy, making Washington a 'crime free zone' by having LAWS, corn being a solid liquid gold, his armored car being more expensive than his Rolls-Royce, his cognitive performance test and needing ID to buy a loaf of bread?
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 09:42 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Jan,24 09:02 other posts 
Trump has been talking the same nonsense for ever.
Are you saying ALL those videos are fake?
Then why have you been supporting that fake Trump?

Funny mug! I hope you understand how it's not complimentary towards your former president. It highlights how he speaks as a virtue, but people with a brain don't talk like that. At least, that was how he spoke years ago, it's getting so much worse now.

He just completely confused Nikki Haley for Nancy Pelosi.
Nikki Haley is an evil bitch, but she's correct here:

Of course she needs to question Biden too, but I haven't seen Biden
making such mistakes lately. Biden's decline has been much slower lately,
while Trump's brain is leaking away at an alarming rate.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 05:45 other posts 
What's up with Trump's hand? Some people think he has Syphilis.

By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 09:36 other posts 
You ever heard of photoshop?
what a crock of shit
if he had marks on his hands like that, he would be wearing gloves or something, I don't think ANY politician would walk around shaking hands and waving with bloody marks on their hands like that.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 11:43 other posts 
Trump has soft woman hands like a woman, he most likely got the blisters from playing too much golf. If it really was syphils he would be wearing gloves to hide it. It wasn’t photoshopped, I seen the live feed and he did have blisters on his hand. I used to get blisters on my hand playing baseball and hitting baseballs at the batting cages.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 16:42 other posts 
Well we do have to bare in mind he doesn't exactly work at the coal mine so his hands won't be to messed up from hard labor.
You may well have a point but It is dumbfounding he let it be seen regardless.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Jan,24 08:30 other posts 
Sure, when it is Trump, you accept the reasonable explanations,
if this was Biden, you would shout "SYPHILIS!" and "AIDS!", for the rest of your life.

It's probably the cold, combined with his golfing. I got the news from one of my lefty channels, who don't think it's Syphilis either.
Still, it's a possibility. Trump isn't very faithful to Melania, now is he?

I just liked to show you how it feels when the shoe is on the other foot.

By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jan,24 17:01 other posts 
Maybe he got them blisters from jacking off
If the video was fake, the undoctored video would be all over right-wing media,
with an outrage story about how the criminal left faked that video.
If you show that, I will accept immediately that it was faked.

Until you have evidence against it, I'm going to make fun about it.

This is probably how he got his bloody hands:

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Jan,24 03:44 other posts 
Did anyone see this photograph before? I hadn't.
It's the January 6th crowd, replacing the American flag, with the Trump flag.
But, they claim it was not an insurrection and they were defending The Constitution.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   ...#55

Show It Off