Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #30

Pages:  #1... #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 21,Dec,23 21:53
It looks like other countries have crazy people too. And look what made it possible, a firearm.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,23 23:35 other posts 
Yea, and they toss acid on people in the UK< and they wear bombs into places in the middle east and hollar "alley hackbar" and go BOOM!

Crazy people will do crazy things period.Present them with a challenge,such as taking their gun away,and they will figure out something else.
You gota fix the crazy, or get the crazy put away!
By #610414 22,Dec,23 08:16
Ah, how many people died in the acid attack?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 09:00 other posts 
how many of them see themselves in the mirror and don't like what they see to a point they would rather be dead?
Attacks by crazy people don't have to kill to have terrible effects on others.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,23 19:01 other posts 
This first link the victim is begging to die.

"There has been a sharp rise in attacks involving corrosive fluids in London in the past four years. In 2016-2017, there were 398 victims of crimes involving "noxious or corrosive" substances in the capital city.

In April, 21 people were hurt - including two each blinded in one eye - in an acid attack on a Hackney nightclub."

You can drain acid from any car battery, charged or dead, and maim dozens of people with it, but yet,I can walk right into walmart and buy batterys by the dozon,or go by Napa and just buy acid. Or go to the hardware and buy muratic acid.

Crazy evil people will do crazy,evil things.
We can all sugar coat the facts but that does not change anything.

By #610414 22,Dec,23 19:20
I’m sorry the perpetrator didn’t have a gun. That would have been humane.

By #610414 21,Dec,23 21:57
Dgraff, you posted this:

“I’m all but married now I get it when ever I want it”

Shouldn’t that be “I get it whenever I ask for it and Marcy lets me”?

By #610414 21,Dec,23 21:34
Love-it was referred for delition and this was this member's reason to not delete.

ABUSE HAS NO GROUND 21,Dec 18:47 By bella!
A couple of things. 1.) kebmo says the avatar has changed, problem solved. 2.) It is difficult to determine/prove "ownership" since you do not seem to have pictures of your girlfriend in your gallery.

Just the yesterday she was lecturing how the facts have to be researched. Don't take someone's word for it. Ha!
I too voted "No Ground" for banning this member.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Dec,23 08:12 other posts 
This is very funny. Just experience the sheer smugness of his stupidity.

"Flat Earther Has No Clue How Anything Works"
By phart [Ignore] 13,Dec,23 15:57 other posts 
You know, I am not a rocket scientist, and have never had a chance to play 1 on tv. But I have more sense than that guy. Damn! And i bet he voted bernie sanders!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Dec,23 06:13 other posts 
Definitely not. Flat earthers don't want to 'believe' science, just like you.
They are either Republican voters, libertarians or non-voters.

People who believe in a flat earth almost 100% also reject big bang theory, the earth being about 4.5 billion years old, evolution and climate change. They at least believe in some kind of creator, but most are religious. The idea of a flat earth comes from religion, not from actual critical thinking.

It takes a brain to understand social democratic values and it requires ignorance
of science and logic to believe the simplistic culture war bullshit, or plain capitalism propaganda to favor the wealthy, that right-wing media is indoctrinating you with.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,23 17:15 other posts 
I have never in my 56 years been told the earth was flat by any Christan or other wise that I have ever encountered . so I have not been indoctrinated with that bs.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Dec,23 17:47 other posts 
What else than religiously inspired do you think it is?
Many of them quote the bible as a reason for their belief.

What is your reason to accept the earth as spherical? Is it trust of science or your own observations or just because you don't have a political benefit to believe it? What is the difference for why you do accept science on this front, but not on other scientific claims? I'm sure it's not the arguments, because how much research did you do into evidence for the earth being either flat or spherical?

The evidence for evolution is just as strong as the evidence for the earth being spherical.
The evidence for climate change being real and man-made is only just below that confidence level.

I think it is because there is no benefit to you believing it, because most of religion has accepted the earth as spherical after hundreds of years, because it does not really challenge religious doctrine. However evolution does challenge religious doctrine too much for the people who are selling it. And climate change challenges the profits of the wealthy, who are selling oil and cars. There is financial and therefore political gain in telling you every single day to not accept it.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,23 18:04 other posts 
in short,I can look over the horizon and it disappears, can't get a big telescope and see New york.
And plus,no on is trying to make money off of convincing me is it is round.
as are people trying to convince me about taxes fixing climate change. Obvious benefit to the purveyors of that bullshit.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Dec,23 06:02 other posts 
Your reluctance to accept climate change is therefore financially inspired, just as I told you. Republicans don't want to spend taxes on fixing climate change (nor any problem), but their big oil donors want to keep making money while exacerbating the problem.

How are scientists "the purveyors of that bullshit"? There are millions of subjects that scientists could study, that would be actually useful, if climate change wasn't real. They discovered the problem decades before anyone ever discovered that renewable energy is a good investment. Your beliefs are so incredibly uncredible.

It really is at the same level of just seeing how a ship disappears over the horizon, but choosing to believe that reality isn't real. You even need a telescope to see the earth being spherical, to accept climate change you just need memories and the ability to notice changes.

I admit that understanding it requires a bit more knowledge. But, if you refuse to even accept the basics of physics and biology, how are you so much different
from a flat-earther refusing the basics of geometry?
By #610414 20,Dec,23 17:05
Phart, everyone doing their part will help, with or without tax dollars, but, you've got to admit that the buying power of a national government will buy more help than recycling plastic bottles in your neighborhood.
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Dec,23 18:23 other posts 
If the Earth was flat cats would have knocked everything off of it by now.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Dec,23 22:39 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 11:35 other posts 
STATISTICS

Number of Israelis killed by Hamas' guns in 2023: 1,400

Of which children: 3%

Number of Palestinians killed by Israel guns in 2023: 19,400

Of which children: 45%

Number of Americans killed by American guns in 2023: 40,000

Of which children: 3%
By #610414 18,Dec,23 11:54
By phart [Ignore] 18,Dec,23 15:36 other posts 
palestinians brought it all onto themselves by voting hamas as their government and permitting all the tunnels into their childrens bedrooms.
it is sad that people are dieing,but the folks in gaza are the 1's guilty of it happening.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 08:41 other posts 
3% of 1400 killed by Hamas were Israeli children

45% of 19,400 killed by Israel were Arab children

3% of 40,000 killed by Americans were American children
--------------------------------------- added after 114 seconds

By comparison,
25% of 6 million Jews killed by Nazis were children
By #610414 19,Dec,23 08:56
Percentage doesn't mean anything. Total quantity does.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 18:16 other posts 
Well, in the holocaust case, lots of brave people hid Jews and lots of kids to save them. In the case of Palestinians there's nobody who can help those kids. They're trapped in a huge concentration camp.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,23 18:24 other posts 
Well leo,we agree on the situation for the kids being bad.
But october 7th didn't have to happen. Had it not happened,we would not be discussing this issue,and IDF would not be discovering tunnels under those kids beds. Israel did not put them in the camp,HAMAS did.
Hamas members are evil,but cowardly,they hide behind kids.

By #610414 14,Dec,23 12:35
Scott Wartman, Cincinnati Enquirer

"Instead of doing their job on the urgent work that needs to be done, they are choosing to waste time on this baseless political stunt that even Republicans in Congress admit is not supported by facts,"
😈

By #610414 09,Dec,23 13:46
Florida bill targeting drivers who cruise in the left lane moves through House

A few years ago we had a Republican governor that made it ok for drivers to stay in whatever lane they wanted to drive at any speed they wanted to drive. There Republicans don't know shit.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,23 14:44 other posts 
I don't know what the fucking deal is with using the left lane. What good is it if everyone is bunched up in the right lane all slamming on brakes for people to merge and etc.
IF the speed limit is 65, and the person in the left lane is doing 65 or 68, then what is the problem? Any faster than the speed limit is breaking the law regardless of what lane you are in.
By #610414 09,Dec,23 17:23
That isn't the problem. The problem is with drivers doing 45 on the left lane on a superhighway whose speed limit is 65 or 70 and blocking faster traffic.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,23 18:00 other posts 
Well that is a problem in all the lanes ,people driving well under the speed limit.
if you are doing 69 in a 65 ,no reason you shouldn't be able to set the cruise control in the left lane and ride. but it seems people that want to drive 82 think that you are in their way and they have "RIGHTS". and it is causing road rage when THEY pass on the right or whatever to get around someone.
If you ask me, they are the problem,
By #610414 11,Dec,23 08:59
We take the turnpike to the cabin. It takes 4+ hrs. The speed limit is 70mph. The minimum is 45mph. The average driver speed is 85mph. I set the cruise control to 80mph and stay on the right lane unless I'm passing. Invariably there will be a few that will be doing 70 or less on the left lane. No big deal. Just pass them on the right lane, right? Well, these dumbasses get right next to a semi that Has to do 70, and that stops anyone from passing. This creates a back log of perhaps as much as a mile. The trucker tries to help but he's not always able. It's even worse if the driver on the right lane is going much slower than the speed limit and the dumbass on the left decides to match that speed. The cops can make them move but, right now, it's legal thanks to the previous governor, a Republican.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Dec,23 20:18 other posts 
All the great things you have in Florida and you have to bitch about traffic get a life grandma stay off the highways if it bothers you hey here’s a good idea try staying home more often save some gas then you’re not contributing to global warming
By #610414 13,Dec,23 14:39
I agree. Florida has a LOT of great stuff, but, you still need those reading glasses. The bitching has been by Repuckers. Initially, by the Rick Scott crowd making it legal because the bitching of South Florida Republican Cuban/Americans and now it's the Repuckers reps to the state legislature.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Dec,23 16:15 other posts 
Good girl you showed restraint you didn’t let me get under your skin that time

By #610414 06,Dec,23 21:19
Bridget Ziegler—the Moms for Liberty co-founder who finds herself in the middle of a ménage à trois sex scandal alongside her husband, Christian Ziegler, who is now the subject of a criminal probe—is such a coward that she dared not show her face, even on Zoom.

No shame.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 22:20 other posts 
Yet another maga moron morass
By #610414 07,Dec,23 09:27
So true
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Dec,23 00:36 other posts 
Hypocrites. What do you expect? They hide behind Christian values in order to do things they advocate against.
By #610414 07,Dec,23 09:27
I agree
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Dec,23 16:57 other posts 
His wife was also somehow involved in the “Don’t Say Gay”
bill! Now that’s hypocrisy at its finest because she was
involved in a consensual threesome with her husband and
this woman who charged him with sexually assaulting
her on a different occasion a year later.

By #610414 09,Dec,23 10:40
Time after time, all these sanctimonious RIGHT wing superstars have “feet of clay”

By #610414 04,Dec,23 09:49
LIZ CHENEY on why she believes Trump's reelection would mean the end of our republic

By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Dec,23 00:37 other posts 
According to phart, Liz Cheney is a traitor.
By #610414 07,Dec,23 09:28
“According to Phart“. That’s laughable .
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Dec,23 11:56 other posts 
Rudimentary decency is deemed laughable by repukers. That's how indecent they are.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,23 13:06 other posts 
According to leo, all beings in the universe are dumb.since we will never travel into space and etc So, that would include him

By phart [Ignore] 04,Dec,23 18:58 other posts 
By #610414 05,Dec,23 07:42
We are a very minute part of the Universe. But that is about size. Until we discover a more superior species, we are on top. And, I, for one, consider myself one of the"good" ones.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Dec,23 21:11 other posts 
There's no chance that we'll ever discover anything else out there that resembles life. Maybe it exists. But we'll NEVER encounter it.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Dec,23 21:25 other posts 
May I ask why you are so certain?
I am sure at some point a intellectual said "man will never fly with the birds" or Man will never see what is beyond that hill".
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Dec,23 22:23 other posts 
Because of relativity and because we need at least 10 thousand years, at speed comparable to that of light, to go to some stars that may have planets sustaining life. At that speed we travel to the future, and certainly exceed the life of civilization or reach the end of human span. There are some absolutely fundamental limits in the universe that have nothing to do with technology. Besides, the mass increases by a factor of (1-(v/c)^2)^(-1/2) at speed v, which means that close to the speed of light mass becomes infinitely large. There's no energy that can boost such a mass, unless, say, we can harvest the energy of an entire star or black hole.

And then there's the fact that time gets fucked up at such speeds....

Forget it. There's no chance. Unless we manage to exist for another few billion years. Impossible. No species has lasted that long.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Don't forget that we're still primitive. Mammals have existed for only 70 million years. That's nothing.
By #610414 06,Dec,23 12:02
Leo, we may never (probably won’t) be able to travel to another star system, but, evidence of our presence may be found by some other civilization that cracked the code for interstellar travel in their present time. That would be the “superior species”.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 14:22 other posts 
There's no code. So long as physics and chemistry, exactly as we have figured out so far, is the same in all parts of the Universe, we'll never find anything and we'll never be found.

Mind you, I don't object to the existence of biology elsewhere, I'm just saying that we'll never know.

There's a chance like 0.0000000000000000001% that I'm wrong, but I consider this number practically zero.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 13:02 other posts 
Leo,what you are saying is that another species from another world far far away, is to dumb to meet the criteria before us?
I will admit, we are not in a position as a human race at this time to travel much past the moon, but there are other planets out there, and to me, there is a possibility that they will find US first. I laugh when I see this
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Dec,23 14:19 other posts 
What I'm saying is that the concept of time even changes at high speeds in ways one can't comprehend with intuition. For example, there are many futures and many pasts and present moments that aren't comparable to one another. When we say "in the future" we have to take into account that the meaning of this changes with speed. This makes it even less probable to ever know that another civilization exists.

Some questions are meaningless. For example, if our universe isn't the only one. That we'll never know.

We can keep dreaming, of course, and laughing with little red men from outer space, but that's not a proof. There'll never be a proof.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   ...#195

Show It Off