Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #128

Pages:  #1... #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 14,Jun,22 11:14
I knew he was bent but I never imagined how crooked he was and is. I’m talking about that embarrassment, President Donald Trump. I, like millions of viewers, tuned in to the January 6 Congressional hearings. Imagine my surprise to find out that all his advisors told him HE HAD LOST THE ELECTION AND THERE WAS NO VOTER FRAUD. This is the testimony given by staunch pro-Trump Republican supporters. This was not tainted by Democrats. Trump knew he had lost and started to plot the January 6 insurrection. This had two purposes. The first one was that he could conceivably get an extension to his presidency. A very slim chance, but, this megalomaniac was willing to try. The second purpose is more Trumpian. Why? Because he realized he could get money out of it. He established a voter fraud fund by lying to his supporters even though he knew it was all a lye.
I knew he was bent but I never imagined how crooked he was and is. I’m talking about that embarrassment, President Donald Trump. I, like millions of viewers, tuned in to the January 6 Congressional hearings. Imagine my surprise to find out that all his advisors told him HE HAD LOST THE ELECTION AND THERE WAS NO VOTER FRAUD. This is the testimony given by staunch pro-Trump Republican supporters. This was not tainted by Democrats. Trump knew he had lost and started to plot the January 6 insurrection. This had two purposes. The first one was that he could conceivably get an extension to his presidency. A very slim chance, but, this megalomaniac was willing to try. The second purpose is more Trumpian. Why? Because he realized he could get money out of it.
I knew he was bent but I never imagined how crooked he was and is. I’m talking about that embarrassment, President Donald Trump. I, like millions of viewers, tuned in to the January 6 Congressional hearings. Imagine my surprise to find out that all his advisors told him HE HAD LOST THE ELECTION AND THERE WAS NO VOTER FRAUD. This is the testimony given by staunch pro-Trump Republican supporters. This was not tainted by Democrats. Trump knew he had lost and started to plot the January 6 insurrection. This had two purposes. The first one was that he could conceivably get an extension to his presidency. A very slim chance, but, this megalomaniac was willing to try. The second purpose is more Trumpian. Why? Because he realized he could get money out of it.
The Trump campaign scammed money from supporters over false claims of election fraud.
The Trump campaign sent “millions” of emails to Trump supporters about how they needed to “step up” to protect election integrity, according to the Jan. 6 committee. The money would go to the so-called the “Official Election Defense Fund” — which doesn’t appear to have actually existed, according to testimony.
The fund — which, again, did not actually exist — raised $250 million, most of which did not go to election litigation, but to Trump’s newly created Save America PAC. The PAC then made contributions to Mark Meadows’ charity, to a conservative organization employing former Trump staffers, to the Trump Hotel Collection, and to the company that organized the rally that preceded the attack on the Capitol last Jan. 6.

TRUMP IS A THIEF. HE HAD SCAMMED HIS WHOLE LIFE. NOW WE KNOW THE TRUTH. I JUST HOPE THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT GETS INVOLVED.
AND TO ALL OF YOU THAT STILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THIS MAN, I SAY TO YOU, “ WAKE UP”.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 12:55 other posts 
I don't give a rats ass what those folks say,mail in voting caused problems in the last election cycle.
And if you still support joe biden,you are the 1 that needs to wake up.
By #610414 14,Jun,22 13:14
And yet, all of Trumps advisors and many, many , investigations prove you wrong. Phart, look at the logistics of what you are saying. Give it up. Trump lost and there was no voter fraud.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 16:49 other posts 
Why give up?
The truth will eventually come out.
By #610414 14,Jun,22 18:07
It did. Haven't you been watching the Congressional hearings?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 21:20 other posts 
No,it is yet another witch hunt paid for with tax dollars.
After 2 failed impeachments you would think people would wise up to what the democrats are trying to do.You are falling for it hook line and sinker. Where is the trial? where is the defense? he is being prosecuted by the court of uninformed and misinformed general public.
By #610414 14,Jun,22 22:10
He's still walking free. You can refute the findings. He will never serve again.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 08:59 other posts 
Well I would rather a younger man run for the office with the support of Trump,due to trumps age. But right now I would vote for the dog catcher if we could get rid of biden
By #610414 15,Jun,22 13:58
Sorry, dog catcher retired

By #610414 13,Jun,22 08:36
The Grotesque Sportswashing of the Saudi Golf League | The New Republic
only registered users can see external links

I just don’t understand why these PGA golfers would want to participate in a tournament hosted by a regeme so steeped in human rights violations. They say they can’t pass up the money. Shame on them. Have they forgotten 9/11? The murder and dismemberment of a news reporter? That and so many more violations committed against its own citizens.
The PGA has banned these players from playing again in the PGA. I support this action by the PGA.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jun,22 11:26 other posts 
I thought sports and the space program were meant to be ways for everyone across the globe to interact and perhaps lead to peace because of the common thread, a sport.
Like the olympics.
We are supporting the ukraine, putin says there are nazi's there. And some of the Ukrainians have been seen wearing nazi symbols. so tell me the difference please.
a 12 year old boy in ukraine is being hailed a hero is happy that his actions with a drone have killed dozens of russians. But yet if that same kid had shot dozens here in the US we would think of him as a terrorist. Again,tell me the differance?
By #610414 13,Jun,22 11:43
Logistics and perseptions
they sold there souls for the money.....shame on them
By #610414 14,Jun,22 16:07
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 21:21 other posts 
Well I am not into golf so it is no real issue for me either way.
IF they play golf for a living, and there is more money on that side of the pond, then DUH, that is where you go.
I wish i could do something as simple as peck a ball towards a hole in the ground and make millions. And I bet most of the naysayers to this turn of events are just jealous they can't do the same.

By #610414 09,Jun,22 11:23
Gee. Everyone says it's Biden's fault.

Gas prices surge again to record high but the driver is refineries, not oil prices

By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 16:44 other posts 
All you have to do is wake up and look at the charts. Oil prices and gas prices started going up when biden took the position. He also guaranteed our energy dependance on opec for years to come by stopping the Keystone pipeline.
By #610414 09,Jun,22 17:03
If you say so
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 20:24 other posts 
ARE YOU THAT FUCKING BLIND??????
This aint politicis,this is plan and simple record keeping that CLEARLY indicated issues with oil and gas LONG before Putin, but after biden came in.
We are above what it was in 1861! It was only 110 a barrel then
By #610414 09,Jun,22 20:59
I’m not arguing with you. What ever you say. Whatever you believe, is fine with me. I’m not into debating anymore. Go find Tecsan
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 00:15 other posts 
I under stand that comment and I will leave you alone on politics if you cannot handle it, but hell phart and I agree too much. That was a weird statement.
By #610414 10,Jun,22 00:34
I can handle it, but, right now I'm trying to find why I would want to strain my mind juggling so many entries in the forums. What's in it for me, baby?
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 01:39 other posts 
Absolutely nothing, atleast you admitted to me that you thought brandon would do better. Do you think he is worse than peanut man?
By #610414 10,Jun,22 01:42
Different times. Different men, different problems. Can’t say.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 01:47 other posts 
Similar problems.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 05:04 other posts 
I still can’t believe Obama went 2 terms just goes to show you Americans are blind to what is going on around them
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 06:01 other posts 
Obummer was a smooth talker, intelligent and did not have dementia. You see what we have now.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 06:49 other posts 
Absolutely a big mess to clean up in 2024
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

A lot of work ahead of us i certainly hope the American people see what the problem is
Democrats
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Oops I spelled that wrong
Dementiacrats
By #610414 10,Jun,22 08:23
You blame the Dementiacrats for our messes. I guess you are just cutting the Repuckers out of the equation. Come to think about it, what, exactly, have the Senate Repuckers done to help except block ANY legislation that would help out in the situation we are in. Show me ANY bills they’ve come up with to help the:
ECONOMY
INFRASTRUCTURE
MASS KILLINGS
GASOLINE PRICES
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
SHORTAGES
RUSSIA AND PUTIN
NORTH KOREA
CHINA
COVID
MONKEY POX
CLIMATE CHANGE

When you can come up with any Repucker bills, then, come back, but, not after 2024 elections. NOW IS WHEN WE NEED IT.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

The problem with you, Repuckers, is that you ignore the fact that us Democrats suffer the same hurts you do. I, too, have to pay $5 for a gallon of gas. I, too, have to avoid the potholes in the roadways I travel. I, too, have to put up with food shortages and other stuff. I, too, have to pay sky high prices for items I used to consider penny items. I, too, am afraid of Russia, North Korea, Communist China, Covid, Monkey Pox, and illegal aliens. I’m terrified every day my grandkids leave for school, not knowing if some nut will decapitate them with an AR15.
Maybe, some day, you Repukers will realize most of us don’t care who’s running the country. What we want is for ALL our representatives to MAKE AN EFFORT AND NOT TO THROW WRENCHES INTO THE WORKS. We know there’s more than one way to do things. All we ask is for you, Repukers, to actually do something.

--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Senate leaves town without a deal on gun legislation
Typical
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 22:00 other posts 
We will not be told by a democrat what we should do we take our orders from the man in charge Donald trump and so does the republicans senate
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

There is two you can scratch off your list right away and that’s the fake democrat disease’s Covid and now monkey pocks how long for Christ sake are you people going to play that card no one is scared anymore and I never was I seen right through the democrats plot right away
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

It was just a diversion to steel the election
By #610414 10,Jun,22 22:08
The Repuckers control only half of the Senate. No one is telling you what to do. Go ahead and listen to that Clown. In the meantime this country is heading for me crapper.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

I had no idea the Democrats ki!led over one million people in the USA to create a FAKE desease scare. Who would have thought? I'm glad you weren't scared. Charlie and I both caught Covid and we both were petrified. Different strokes for different folks, right?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 22:15 other posts 
It must get much worse before we can make it better in 2024 you really didn’t actually think Biden was running the show did you
By #610414 10,Jun,22 22:26
Do you know why there are elected officials and career professionals in the Federal government? It's because the professionals know how it works and do the actual work. The President gets an idea and the rest make it happen. Your Clown is so uneducated, real life uneducated, functioning illiterate, that he was a real danger to this country. Now you have the balls to complain about this President? Ha!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 22:33 other posts 
Hahaha just doing what I do best winding my public up
Let’s go Brandon
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:08 other posts 

What happened to this?

Why would biden change the name of Warp speed? Jelous he doesn't have enough sense to do it?
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 22:26 other posts 
I like that one. But, Cumala is just plain wacko and aoc is just an idiot.
By #610414 10,Jun,22 22:34
Yet, they are not the President
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 00:27 other posts 
Maybe they hold a string to control the puppet, you know a puppeteer needs help sometimes. Sorry, but you know I like to argue politics. We both know neither of us are going to change the others minds.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:09 other posts 
Sadly,we better put a YET after that statement.They will be WORSE than biden. As Kumala would be able to run twice afterwards for pres would she not?
By #610414 10,Jun,22 08:12
Obama inherits a destroyed economy that is so bad, the whole world is suffering from it. This is a direct result of the Republican Bush administration not putting the brakes on the housing bubble (more mortgages, even iffy ones, means mo’ money for the capitalists)
What does Obama do? He slowly but surely repairs the economy after a ton of unemployment and mortgage defaults and repos. He brings the National Debt down. He catches Osama Bin Ladin and k•lls him. After all that, you still can’t understand why he got re-elected to a second term? He got you national medical insurance. Perhaps he should have given everyone a gold brick from Ft Nox. Compare that to the Clown not able to get re-elected.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 09:02 other posts 
As I said many times before it doesn’t matter who inherited what when you are sitting in the drivers seat you get blamed for everything
1 I never seen any proof that he got osama
2 isn’t it a coincident that our president at that time was named Obama and the guy we were after was named osama
3 he took a lot of perfectly good older car’s off the road in order to bail Chrysler and GM out after they drove them selves in the ground paying their top brass big bonus money ford survived on their own with out any help
4 as far as insurance he got me nothing a man with a preexisting medical issue that can’t be insured by private companies and I seem to make to much to have enrolled in a government program and I still have that same problem to this day
So don’t bother telling me what a saint Obama was because his plan didn’t pan out oh and not to mention record high gas prices now I understand he was our first gay president
By #610414 10,Jun,22 09:32
Of course you don’t believe he got Osama. TV is only good to watch The Housewives of Madison County. Actually watching a REAL news program is not for you. I find it suspicious that a man named Donald had the same first name as
Donald Harvey (April 15, 1952 – March 30, 2017) was an American serial killer who claimed to have murdered 87 people, though official estimates are between 37 and 57 victims.
Okay, you are a car tech. Tell us which perfectly good older cars were taken of the road by Obama. Did he have a buy back program? How did it work? Drive your Olds in and get $20?
Whatever the bosses of Chrysler and GM did to reach where they were, if their companies went bankrupt, thousands upon thousands would have lost their jobs. Think of this. Those companies couldn’t sell cars due to the horrible economy brought to us by Bush Jr.
Insurance, you had a problem getting it then? So, why isn’t your beef with the insurance companies? Are you going to tell me that now no one will insure you? If you are right, why don’t you blame the Repuckers that fought so hard to make sure ObamaCare did not succeed?
And now you say he’s gay? Can I get some of that stuff you are smoking?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 11:38 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

I seen the bulge in Michael’s sweat pants when he was at the gym and I must say Barack is a lucky man I bet she makes him squeal like a pig
--------------------------------------- added after 27 minutes

Let me tell you how that buy back program worked you could drive any vehicle in and get 2000 as a trade in on any new car but the dealer ship was not allowed to resell them they had to junk them and the junk man had so many hours to strip them for parts then crush them causing many 2001 and back to be crushed and in return causing a shortage in parts so Obama single handed took 80 percent of the older cars off the road guess he didn’t think that one through far enough
--------------------------------------- added after 31 minutes

Oh yeah and ford didn’t get involved in the black man’s program they were doing just fine on their own so much for the so called poor economy making people not buy cars
By #610414 10,Jun,22 13:02
Baby, you do know that when women wear a sanitary napkin, they get a bulge. If you don't believe me, look at pics of models wearing swim suits. They have to wear a kotex for health reasons. You take a woman with large pussy lips and add a napkin and you have an instant female cock.
This buy back $2000 program, did the cops hunt down car owners that didn't want to sell? Seems to me a lot of junk got taken off the roads. $2000 for a 15 or 20 year old clunker seems like a good deal.
To combat recession you have to stimulate the public to start buying again, especially big ticket items (economic turn around 101). Obama did good.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 14:20 other posts 
Does that sanitary napkin have a head on it because I sure seen one
By #610414 10,Jun,22 14:47
Go to any Sports Illustrated and find out
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Now,let me ask you a question. If you were Michelle's Gynacologist, would you hold that info back? Just on public TV appearances you'd be a millionaire.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 18:19 other posts 
I’m not a Gynecologist but I sure will have a look
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:45 other posts 
It may sound like a good deal to someone like yourself who can afford to replace transportation on such short cycles' not everyone lives as well as you do. ALot of people went into debt for new cars that lost them because they could not AFFORD a new car.
By #610414 11,Jun,22 22:11
Then why did they buy them?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 07:31 other posts 
They probably assumed obama would help pay for them!
By #610414 12,Jun,22 09:12
That is BS. You are going to tell me that these diehard Republicans though the Feds would pay for their new cars?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jun,22 11:19 other posts 
I do not personally know any conservative's that bought a car under that plan.it was mostly liberals that used. a few repubs may have used the option if they had a worn out car that they were trading anyway.but for the most part,it was liberals.

By the way,hows that "build back better" plan going?
I think not to good as it is really a "build back broke" plan.
By #610414 12,Jun,22 13:09
It's not for me to say why some people take advantage of some program and others don't.
The Build Back Better Program is a work in progress
This bill provides funding, establishes programs, and otherwise modifies provisions relating to a broad array of areas, including education, labor, child care, health care, taxes, immigration, and the environment. (The bill is commonly referred to as the Build Back Better Act.) Surely you don't expect it to be highly successful in as few months. The bill passed the House in November of last year. Funding is still in the works.
By #610414 10,Jun,22 07:59
Not

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   ...#195

Show It Off