Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #126

Pages:  #1... #121   #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 10,Jul,22 07:21
EU parliament voted to condemn the Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v Wade

only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jul,22 07:35 other posts 
That's good but it won't affect the US a bit. Unfortunately. The Supreme Court there is extreme conservative far right wing, so the following years will be dark for America. However, the EU president's decision is important for Europe. It tells Europeans to stop looking at Americans as examples of progress. America isn't seen as progressive democratic country anymore. Abortions, guns, the Capitol occupation, white supremacism... All Ryder must be rejected by Europe. Alas, Europe is also partly ruled by backwards people. The situation in the US and Europe benefits one nation: China. Chinese are waiting until the west starts destroying itself.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,22 08:18 other posts 
who gives a shit what they think?
By #610414 10,Jul,22 11:25
I give a shit. I don’t want for the rest of the world to think our country is as backwards as it seems.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,22 15:03 other posts 
Well in the long term,it might help with our immigration problems if we don't look so hot to the outside world.
Our ancestors fought hard and many died to get independent of the europeans and their issues and opinions should be of no interest to us.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jul,22 08:59 other posts 
None of that crap is the issue people need to stay focused on the inflation that’s the real issue
By #610414 10,Jul,22 11:24
Mountain Man, you focus on what you want and let us girls focus on something more important to us. The economy can be fixed in a couple of years. An unwanted pregnancy is for life
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,22 12:04 other posts 
But inflation and pregnancy are similar.
BOTH ARE PREVENTABLE BY THE USE OF COMMON SENSE.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jul,22 13:49 other posts 
You woman are the reason I can’t drink and drive anymore MADD indeed all you clacking ladies do is fuck things up for men and now your trying to take over the country our fore fathers must have had rocks in their head to have let you ladies out of the kitchen and the bedroom
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,22 14:54 other posts 

Yep,it was a fuck up for sure.to qoute cher " If I could turn back time".
No more homemade butter milk biscuits, hell they are to lazy to even wack a can of biscuits on the counter to open em.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,22 09:07 other posts 
Inflation affects the cost of rubbers and pills, so fix inflation.
By #610414 11,Jul,22 09:39
You missed the fact that pregnancy is after the prevention. You can’t regulate when a woman needs an abortion. The Feds say a person exists ONLY after it’s born.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,22 21:23 other posts 
As a Catholic, who do you believe is right, the feds or God?
By #610414 12,Jul,22 13:05
I don’t remember God knocking on my door and telling me what I should do with my body, unlike the Feds
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,22 14:24 other posts 
He doesn't knock if he wants your attention.

This was a costly 1.

By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,22 13:12 other posts 
Please explain how this is legal?
Cat,I hope you don't support this type thing.

By #610414 11,Jul,22 07:12
Should Biden Run in 2024? Democratic Whispers of ‘No’ Start to Rise.
In interviews, dozens of frustrated Democratic officials, members of Congress and voters expressed doubts about the president’s ability to rescue his reeling party and take the fight to Republicans.

By #610414 28,Jun,22 12:08
WASHINGTON, June 28 (Reuters) - The conservative-majority U.S. Supreme Court has chipped away at the wall separating church and state in a series of new rulings, eroding American legal traditions intended to prevent government officials from promoting any particular faith.

It’s starting. Slowly but surely we’ll end up in a country living in the 1930’s
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,22 20:42 other posts 
Not a bad idea to back to the 30's, but
I think the 50's would be a better time to go back to though. v8's nice homes and furniture styles, cars had v8's and you could afford the gas if you worked for a living.
no school shootings ,women actually knew how to cook ,clean and could vote and work if they needed to or wanted to.
Much better times than we are forced to live thru right now.
By #610414 29,Jun,22 09:42
Yeah, sure. Polio. The Cold War. Lynchings in the South. Women could not get credit without her husband or father’s permission. V-8 clunkers that poisoned whole generations with lead poisoning emissions. Korea.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 19:09 other posts 
Like we have it better now? wuhan virus, monkey pox, witch hunts in washington, people getting credit and can't pay the bill causing loss's to the economy,4 banger roller skates with the styling of a washing machine, Iran's nuclear threat, NORTH Korea is still a threat today as that war was not lost or won,just stopped, russia's war with Ukraine, People confused as to what they are from day to day,yea sure, find fault in the past, but nothing is better,only the same shit different decade.
By #610414 05,Jul,22 12:08
I was talking about problems we faced IN THIS NATION.
--------------------------------------- added after 81 seconds

Credit problems are not causing any more problems than in any other era
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,22 12:53 other posts 
Yea, so am I . We have had wuhan for over 2 years, we are at odds with North Korea,just as in the 50's.
By #610414 05,Jul,22 14:18
We are not at war with N. Korea.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,22 18:24 other posts 
YET.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Jul,22 21:46 other posts 
Thank god because the 2020s suck especially the last 2 years

By #610414 02,Jul,22 07:37
Exxon says rising oil and gas prices will net it a Q2 windfall profit of at least $2.5 billion
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 19:13 other posts 
I assume you would applaud a loss on their part prompting them to loose productivity and be laying off employees and us dealing with fuel lines like 1974
I admit,there is greed,but if they loose money,so do we.
By #610414 05,Jul,22 12:07
That’s BULLSH|T. LESS PROFIT doesn’t mean less production.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,22 12:54 other posts 
bullshit, No profit,no retrofits or upgrades or new hiring.
By #610414 05,Jul,22 14:17
They are gouging the public. Less profit means they get a shit load of money without gouging

By #610414 28,Jun,22 12:44
As the battleground over abortion rights shifted Monday to courthouses around the country, Louisiana took center stage when a New Orleans judge temporarily blocked enforcement of a "trigger law" banning abortions and the state's three clinics announced they would resume procedures in the coming days.
The high court's ruling paved the way for Louisiana to immediately enact a dormant set of laws banning both surgical and MEDICATION abortions, WITHOUT EXCEPTION for cases of r@pe or ****. Similar trigger laws were adopted in 13 states in anticipation of the ruling and were designed to take effect swiftly.

FUCKING RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT PUSHED DOWN PEOPLE’S THROAT.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,22 20:30 other posts 
Other than the r@pe and in#est issues, all they are doing is stopping the killing of babies for the sake of birth control.
By #610414 29,Jun,22 09:43
So you and your fellow religious nuts. A baby is a baby when it’s born

By #610414 28,Jun,22 12:24
You think she uses protection? Yes, Phart, she does.

By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,22 20:36 other posts 
I glanced thru it, -some lady singing? what has that got to do with protection?
By #610414 29,Jun,22 09:36
Shows what modern women look like. Smart, keeps herself safe. This type of woman doesn’t need a pro-choice clinic in every city. Poor women do.

By #610414 28,Jun,22 12:18
SACRAMENTO — California voters will decide in November whether the state Constitution should explicitly protect a person’s right to an abortion, and Gov. Gavin Newsom announced new efforts to solidify “California’s status as a reproductive safe haven for women.”
On Monday, the Democratic-controlled Legislature gave final approval to the abortion measure, which puts the issue before the state’s voters in the latest countermeasure aimed at the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe vs. Wade.

IF WE CAN’T DO IT ALL AT ONCE THEN LETS DO IT ONE AT A TIME.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,22 20:43 other posts 
we all know california is a liberal shit hole, no need to remind us.
By #610414 29,Jun,22 07:58
No, California is a modern, progressive state. They are not some shit-kicking back water Appalachian yesteryear anti-everything state.

By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 22:27 other posts 
No room for a pro life democrat anymore?
By #610414 28,Jun,22 12:12
No one that supports pro-choice wants to change how anyone wants to live their life. That is what PRO-CHOICE means. We, who do support pro-choice want to be able to do so without some religious dogma preventing how we live our lives.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,22 20:44 other posts 
Pro life, not pro choice, is what the link is saying AOC thinks has no place in the democrat party. plum crazy woman
By #610414 29,Jun,22 07:55
She is right and if she is crazy, then 60% of people from both parties are crazy. Go back to your church Bible readings.

By #610414 28,Jun,22 13:06
One year after announcing a halt to any new federal oil and gas leasing, Biden has outpaced Donald Trump in issuing drilling permits on public lands. After setting a record for the largest offshore lease sale last year in the Gulf of Mexico, the Interior Department plans to auction off oil and gas drilling rights on more than 200,000 acres across Western states by the end of March, followed by 1 million acres in the Cook Inlet, off the coast of Alaska.

BUT OLD JOE IS TO BLAME FOR HIGH GAS PRICES.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,22 20:29 other posts 
Look what we are suffering thru to get him to finally do it????
By #610414 29,Jun,22 07:51
What you thought you read was not what was written.

By #610414 28,Jun,22 12:34
Caught on Video: ‘Massive' Shootout in South Philly Kills 2 Men

PLEASE NOTE: GUNS WERE NOT TO BLAME. PEOPLE WERE. THERE’S A RUMOR THEY THREW KNIVES AT EACH OTHER.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,22 20:34 other posts 
Black neighbor hood , probably drug related.
This belongs in the black lives matter thread.
Apparently not to those folks.
Again, the crooks would have run over them with a car or something. guns are not to blame. The gun would have stayed in it's cabinet or on the shelf.It was picked up by someone and misused. Did you notice the 1 victim that was trying to shoot back to protect himself? I guess he should have stood still and just took his bullets right?

By phart [Ignore] 24,Jun,22 15:17 other posts 

The old fart has to be told to Take YOUR seat. SAY HELLO. Ask question, Depart.
I mean "really"? I knew the old fart was about gone but this takes the cake.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 12:22 other posts 
Well after seeing 2 years of his work I’ve come to the conclusion that he is 3 fries 🍟 short of a happy meal
By #610414 26,Jun,22 12:56
He was deprived of his bleach and UV light during the Clown’s tenure.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 13:11 other posts 
There is a difference between a man that says things jokingly
And a man that’s just too old to know what he’s saying
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 13:39 other posts 
amen.
joe really needs to just toddle on home and enjoy lemonade on the front porch with his dog. He is just past go, plain and simple.
He is being used as a puppet.
because he does not know any better.
By #610414 26,Jun,22 13:49
I rest my case.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 13:59 other posts 
You mean to tell me you thought you had a case?
I hope it was not a case of some kind of diseases?
I don't wish you no harm or sickness.
We don't agree on jack shit but at least we open peoples minds and get it out in the open.
By #610414 26,Jun,22 18:51
I’ll give you that, friend.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #121   #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   ...#195

Show It Off