Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #127

Pages:  #1... #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   ...#195

Started by #610414 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #610414 24,Jun,22 17:30
Two days, two catastrophes. The midterms are coming.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jun,22 19:01 other posts 
And for the liberals,you will be adding a third 1.
IT is past time to get this country back on track, clean up the mess and get back to work on REAL problems.
By #610414 24,Jun,22 19:21
Women’s well being, 50+% of Americans are not worth considering. Way to go Cro-mangon
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jun,22 19:45 other posts 
No one is making all these women run out and get pregnant.
What part of that don't you understand?
By #610414 24,Jun,22 20:24
There are many, many women that are pregnant because they are forced, but, even if a woman gets pregnant because of her actions, she has the right to change her mind. No one should be allowed to decide what a woman can do with her body.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jun,22 22:04 other posts 
What are these women that were forced doing about it? holding the father accountable? Did they file charges against the man?
I agree no woman should be forced to have sex and the man doing that should be held accountable and punished in such a way to stop him from doing it and deterring others from wanting to.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 12:17 other posts 
What if your a man and your sound asleep and you wake up to a warm wet feeling and you realize your woman is going down on you while you were sleeping this senecio just happened to me last night
By #610414 26,Jun,22 12:58
Mountain Man, first let me say, “congratulations”. Second, what do you want? A cookie?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 17:27 other posts 
Yes please and a big glass of chocolate milk to dip it in
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 09:05 other posts 
What's really funny with the new medieval abortion ruling is that the rich white people can afford to travel to have an abortion elsewhere but the majority of other ethnic groups, african Americans, latinos,... can't. Besides, it's the latter ones that have many babies and many of them are unwanted. So, basically, white supremacists, like your friend phart, are supporting a ruling that will result in even higher numbers of people whose skin or language they don't like.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 11:03 other posts 
Gee,I notice this "women of color" thing keeps coming up.
Gee I wonder why? Do the black women not understand what causes babys?
Do the asian women not understand if the pants don't drop,no baby drops out 9 months later?
Again,blacks and other ethnic groups are being called stupid by the very folks that use them for votes. Who was it said that black folks didn't know how to use a computer?
your special messiah, joe biden himself.
only registered users can see external links

So I am guessing the democrats are now saying the black and latino and Asians are to dumb to know how to use protection? When will these folks learn to stop letting themselves be ridiculed and used for votes?
IF they go to school and learn ,they are just as capable of learning how to use protection as they are to use a computer.
By #610414 26,Jun,22 12:10
No, Phart we are not saying that. What we are saying is that this country is full of men like you. Ignorant, homophobic, anti-women white racists
By #610414 26,Jun,22 12:07
I won’t make this into a race thing. You are right but that is secondary to the main point. Women in this country and the world are considered inferior. We, women, have to suffer the inequities put upon us by men like Phart. I just hope the women of this country finally realize they have the power to change the politics of this country and, indirectly, the world
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 13:46 other posts 
Yes, I agree, I hope women wake up.
Like these ladies have.
Note, they have college degrees and are not white.Since they are female, the term "uncle Tom"
can't be used,so are they Aunt Jamaia's?

Need I continue or are these links enough to prove my point?
You want women to wake up, be careful what you pray for .
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 15:08 other posts 
I agree. All I was saying, however, is that these anachronistic rulings hurt those who support them most: rich/religious white people, wasps, white supremacists, etc.

OF COURSE women must have a choice.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 18:27 other posts 
Do you consider this a 3rd tragedy? School choice! WHAT A concept! WOW! Responsible parents have more power over how their own child is educated!
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

Oh my, a forth tragedy?

a man can pray on a football field in peace now.
wow,I guess that is just terrible aint it?
Yea right.He was singled out because of his Christian faith.had he been muslim and took his prayer mat out in the middle of the feild,everyone else would just have to have waited on him to finish.
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

OH MY A 5TH 1!
Non citizens can't vote. YES. finally some common sense.
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

Oopps wrong link, only registered users can see external links

By #610414 19,Jun,22 15:34
This is a post by Bella!
Not just noticed, no, not really. But members like SrCums, the former Ari39, who currently maintains multiple profiles, one being Love2show2, stooping so low as to post a picture of a young woman, as IF he really knows her! admin should create a category for the men and women on the site that are not in touch with reality. Yes, a category called IN MY DREAMS.

I answered that SrCums was a dirty little ................and Love2Show2 was a botched a.................

Bella! sensored the post and erased it. What do you think?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Jun,22 21:43 other posts 
There's no surprise here.
1. The usual trolls of this site are all bella's friends.
2. She likes people who post fake pics and sites her best to support them.

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 12:59 other posts 
Gee, sounds like a communist owns the apartment complex
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 13:21 other posts 
In your country, everyone is allowed by law to put a flag outside their house. So, unless the property owner has rules against it in their contracts, they cannot deny him that right.

I don't understand why you call that a communist thing. There is no government rule against him putting his flag there. He got told to take his flag down by the representative of a private company; 'Fritz Pamphile Construction, Consulting & Investments, LLC', owning his home, conflicting with his government provided rights.
That's not communism, that's overreach of capitalism.

Will I ever see the day that right-wingers understand the differences between
the types of economic systems and systems of government?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 06:36 other posts 
Not completely true I can hang a confederate flag outside legally but I might end up with a thousand niggas outside protesting my flag oh well I keep plenty of ammunition in the house
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 11:36 other posts 
The confederate flag is not a right given to you by the 'Freedom to Display the American Flag Act'. It only allows the American flag, not the symbol of treason.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 14:01 other posts 
I’m personally from the north I just like the looks of the confederate flag hey what did president Lincoln say after he sobered up from a 3 day drinking binge
Answer I freed what
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 15:02 other posts 
It's only the last decade or so that I know about the troubling history of the confederate flag. I used to love The Dukes of Hazard, with the big confederate flag on the General Lee and I thought it looked cool too.

Unfortunately no one can know what that flag stands for, for any individual. For some it might be just honest pride of the South, which I wouldn't want to take away from anyone and others might be literal Nazi's, who I don't support when they want to place their symbols everywhere.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 18:35 other posts 
Yep like you said I symbolize the confederate flag with the general lee and it’s big bad 426 ci hemi engine other than that it means nothing to me
By #610414 17,Jun,22 07:49
I had a huge crush with John Schneider and his "Gear Shifter"
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 17:36 other posts 
Unfortunately due to misuse by radicals has prompted undeserved hatred for a flag that 1000's fought and died under.
That should never be forgotten. Rather you agree with southerners defending their homeland, a few defending slavery, whatever, if I have to drive past every other kind of flag and keep my mouth shut ,then others can drive past the 1 in my yard and keep theirs shut.
Simply remembering those who died protecting their homes and towns is not a sin and the flying the Confederate battle flag is a simple way to do it.
By #610414 18,Jun,22 08:29
There where over 4 million German soldiers killed or missing in WWII. Many families of those men emigrated to the US. Would it be alright if they flew the German Swastika battle flag?
PHART, if your ancestors fought for the Confederacy, then, they fought for all the wrong reasons this country stood for. The worst was slavery. This country guarantees freedom of expression. That means that every crackpot that wants to fly some controversial flag, they can do so. Personally, I believe that hateful flag stands for man's inhumanity to man and it's also a reminder that treasonous people tried to bring down the best country in the world. Go ahead, Phart, fly that hateful things but, don't try to excuse it as a tribute to long dead ancestors who should have known better. And remember, the Union did not go after the South, the South seceded from the rest of the country in a traitorous way.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 09:13 other posts 
The south seceded from the rest and the north should have left us the hell alone.
As for the swastika, I am not a fan of it, but it was a part of American Indian heritage and alot of other cultures as a symbol of peace long before hilter got ahold of it.
So no,we shouldn't forget it either. Learn from it yes, but forget, no.
By #610414 18,Jun,22 09:15
Slavery and all. Your colors are showing. WHITE
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 12:55 other posts 
Very few people in the south could afford slaves. Most just wanted independence from the north that was taxing their cotton and such. And not to mention after the slaughter, the north sent the carpet baggers to clean up what wealth was left after sherman. You can't tell me if you watched sherman burn your city or farm that you would not pick up arms to get rid his ilk out of your part of the country.
By #610414 18,Jun,22 15:59
Battle of Gettysburg 7/63
Siege of Vicksburg 5/63
Battle of Shiloh 4/62
Battle of Antietam 9/62
1st battle of Bull Run 7/61

May 1964
The purpose of Sherman's March to the Sea was to frighten Georgia's civilian population into abandoning the Confederate cause. Sherman's soldiers did not destroy any of the towns in their path, but they stole food and livestock and burned the houses and barns of people who tried to fight back.

Sherman's march was justified because he was able to feed his troops while denying the enemy food and supplies. And even though this showed the hardness of war, it was done without physically harming civilians

All those battles occured before Sherman's march to the sea. The rebellion was not being tax to death. They chose to rebel against the legal government of the Union. And many of the Confederate attacks happened deep in Union territories. Please don't come now with falsehoods about the Confederacy.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

common explanation is that the Civil War was fought over the moral issue of slavery. In fact, it was the economics of slavery and political control of that system that was central to the conflict. A key issue was states' rights.
The use of a symbol is dependent on the idea behind it. If someone uses a swastika symbol depicted diagonally in sharp bold black, on a white circle in a red area, that's the Nazi sign, meaning hatred of Jews, not the ancient Indian sign, meaning peace.

A strange idea that the president of a country should not act, when part of the country secedes. Find me any example where this happened in history without conflict. Even in modern times there is lots of conflict over demands for independence. And if the reason is slavery, which has been nationally prohibited, than the secession should be fought. That's just part of the principles of democracy and rule of law.

Symbolism is not static. It doesn't matter what it's original meaning was. If it's used by white supremacists and racist as a symbol of their ideology, than that is the new meaning of that symbol. My country banned wearing our national flag on bomber jackets, because skinheads wore that as a symbol of racism. There are now very strict rules for when we can display our national flag, because we don't condone using our national flag as a symbol for racism. I can get a ticket for displaying my flag in its holder on my house, on any other day than allowed by law. only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 12:56 other posts 
It would seem if there was any pride left for your country and you wanted to show it,you need to find a new flag.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 06:02 other posts 
I don't need symbolism for my national 'pride'.
I actually need something to be proud of.
And most Dutch people feel the same.

My pride comes from having a great country to live in, for all citizens.
While I'm doing fine myself, that goal has not been achieved.
My level of pride is directly proportional to the extent that goal is achieved.

But, pride is not a necessity for my happiness. Just like faith in something supernatural, it is a state of being I see as undesirable, because it gets misused against people's happiness and freedom, by wealthy, powerful people, who are striving for even more wealth and power.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 22:10 other posts 
Technicality's sir.
The Confederate Flag is a AMERICAN flag. What do you think the A stands for in CSA??????
By #610414 15,Jun,22 14:40
DeSantis favorite place is The Villages, Florida. They don't allow flags, lawn adorments or Xmas decorations.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 05:31 other posts 
That's because DeSantis hates free speech.
He's banning books like no other in the US.
He's at the level of China, Russia and Islamic theocracies.

'Moscow bans books with 'incorrect' history'

By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 21:50 other posts 
Did a certain Cat take a poo poo as a kid and after all these years the tide washed the sand away?

I had to,I am sorry.

By #610414 19,Jun,22 19:31
Inflation is a worldwide problem thanks to pressures on supply chains after COVID and higher energy and other commodity prices following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. However, US economist Adam Posen has pointed to Brexit as a key factor in explaining Britain’s relatively high inflation. This has meant higher trading costs, weak sterling and labour shortages.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 12:22 other posts 
supply chains after covid.
I still have not got it how it could possiably be taking so long to get things back to running.
factorys were not closed for 2 whole years.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 21:24 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,22 12:21 other posts 

draining the swamp!

By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 17:33 other posts 
Getting set up for all the illegals to move in and ruin once peaceful neighborhoods?

By #610414 17,Jun,22 08:07
MIAMI — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis confirmed Thursday that the state would not be ordering COVID-19 vaccines for young children after a Food and Drug Administration panel unanimously endorsed the Pfizer and Moderna shots for babies and kids under 5.

"There is not going to be any state programs that are going to be trying to get COVID jabs to infants, toddlers, and newborns," the Republican governor said in response to a question asked at a press conference in Miami on Everglades conservation. "That's not something that we think is appropriate and so that's not where we are going to be utilizing our resources."

This f...ing governor is worse than Trump. The midterms are coming. I hope we get him out.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 11:33 other posts 
He is only trying to protect the children from long term side effects of this so called "vaccine". We know it is affecting 1000's of people's heart, minds and body's and to put it in a young body to possibly ruin thier lives? Hell no. Let the parents decide not the government. they do not have our best interest in mind.
By #610414 17,Jun,22 12:24
The parents still decide. No one is making this mandatory any more than they did for the average adult. And where did you get your data?
--------------------------------------- added after 69 minutes

Moot point. He reversed himself.

By phart [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 00:14 other posts 
Although I know you are prochoice, I hope this is nothing you support. This is down right terrorism against churches, schools, about everything
By #610414 16,Jun,22 08:26
Violence never solved anything. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Now you know how pro-choice clinic members felt when they were attacked.

By phart [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 21:18 other posts 
Wow,I can't believe they make people do this over a turtle.
By biggg [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 14:05 other posts 
Aww, turtles are nice. My spirit animal
By #610414 15,Jun,22 14:43
It's the season when sea turtle eggs hatch. The hatchlings are attracted by bright lights. They have to reach the sea b4 daybreak or they become lunch for birds
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 15:20 other posts 
That's nice. We humans have to respect animals. We're destroying life on the planet. Animals (and plants and fungi) are much more important than we thought in the past.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   ...#195

Show It Off