Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 19:35 other posts 
I just heard on CBC news that a police officer was killed yesterday at the Capitol building but I can’t confirm that anywhere else and I don’t have any further details.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 20:29 other posts 
I read that as well,a total of 5 deaths,But you would think they would have found a policeman hurt or killed sooner than they did? Strange to say the least.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 06:35 other posts 
jesus fucking christ. you need photos from the morgue? a personal tour? Sht.. how easy did you believe all the Election Fraud.. did you look at all that evidence?

Just acknowledge it. All you did was lost your talking point from yesterday
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 14:58 other posts 
He died yesterday because he was hit in the head with a fire extingusher.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 15:27 other posts 
No one until now has said what happened. The way it read the first time on the net it was like they found him dead under a bush and some mulch or something.

By zzick [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 10:53 other posts 
Does anybody know if the lizard people are on board with him??
I've heard that the greys are with him, whether that's good or bad, I dont know!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 16:10 other posts 
Here's another obvious observation about the mob:

They were all white.

If they were black then there would have been many more deaths. The security, the police, the national guard, etc., wouldn't have been so careful not to shoot. In fact the national guard didn't have guns. Because the rioters were white. Only 4 died. If they were black there would have been 40 or more deaths.

By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 06:58 other posts 
I’m ready for the shit show in Georgia for the next two days.
--------------------------------------- added after 50 minutes

My level of political cynicism is very high.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 11:59 other posts 
I think your predication about the dems winning will happen. Although you said Trump would hand it to them,I think he and the democrats agreeing on 2000 bucks and the repubs NOT agreeing, sold the election for 1400 bucks a vote.
I agree with putting the people back to work instead of steady handing out money and not handing money to Pakistan for gender study, BUT at this moment and time,with the senate at risk for literaly 1 to 2 votes,it was a time to compremise,give the 2000 bucks,maintain control of the senate,and save the money later on the next 2 years.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 12:18 other posts 
'handing money to Pakistan for gender study' is your biggest issue with how your governments is giving money away? They've given trillions of dollars to the companies of their donors, when they were not the companies in trouble and without asking to not fire their employees.
And don't worry about those $2000 per person. It will be in the hands of the rich people soon enough. It seems like that's all you care about.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 20:27 other posts 
How many poor people do you work for? Poor people don't own the companys you work for.Money to pakistan is just 1 of the many pork barrel items that poppped into my head while typeing. There is alot of pork on bills that don't belong.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 11:03 other posts 
Always the same answer. The problem with people owning tens to hundreds of billions of dollars is that they can buy every other company. Then you will indeed only be able to work for very rich people, who have complete monopolies. The rich people will divide the monopolies amongst them and everyone else will have no choice but to work for them. Then nobody will ever make a good living any more. Or do you think they will pay well out of the goodness of their hart?

That pork on the bills exists because of those rich people bribing your politicians.
It's full of handouts for the oil businesses, the military industrial complex, the pharma industry and just rich people in general.

Pakistan is in the bill 5 times. I agree it shouldn't be in there.
"Of the funds appropriated under title III of this Act that are made available for assistance for Pakistan, not less than $15,000,000 shall be made available for democracy programs and not less than $10,000,000 shall be made available for gender programs."

However the word 'missile' is in there 19 times.
"Government and contractor-owned equipment layaway; and other expenses necessary for the foregoing purposes, $3,220,541,000, to remain available for obligation until September 30, 2023."
How is that involved with Covid relief? Are they gonna shoot missiles at viruses?
It's also 128 times the amount.

There is also $115,745,000 for the wild horse and burro program, whatever the fuck that may be. The word 'horse' is in there 192 times. The word 'patient' is only in there 165 times. WTF, why? Horses don't get Covid.

Your government is fucking crazy. I'm sure you are gonna point to the democrats,
but it was Mitch McConnell who destroyed the $2000 bill, because there was no pork attached to it. It was also primarily the Republicans who made it legal for the rich to fund your politicians with unlimited amounts of money, through loopholes.
That's why your bills are filled with handouts for rich people and corporations and nothing for you.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 14:03 other posts 
So you are saying that Astrazeneca,Moderna and others that are working for the vaccine should be Mom and Pop enterprises? How long would a vaccine take then?

Missles, we will need them if Iran and the other middle easterners start their little shit shows again while we are suffering under Harris in a year or 2.

I was also reading yesterday that some moderate democrats do not want all 3 branchs controled by 1 party.Gee,I think those folks need to jump ship so they won't be considered idiots with the rest of the democommies.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 15:13 other posts 
No, what I'm saying is that you need to prevent big businesses being allowed to destroy their competition, by bribing your politicians to shape the rules in their favor. You even gave massive checks to companies that don't pay taxes at all. How can a small company survive against that competition?

I know several people that are not employed by rich people. Both my brother and brother in law are self employed and doing great. In The Netherlands 70% of employment is from small and medium businesses, and it's on the rise. In the US it's 47% and declining.

Why don't you just leave those middle easterners alone? Do you really think you are making the world a safer place by bombing the shit out of muslims?
A safer world was never the purpose of your wars. You just want them to be subservient and take their oil as cheap as possible. The US likes to overthrow moderate, democratically elected governments, to put in extremist dictators.
That's why they hate you.

Moderate Democrats are just Republicans from a few decades ago. Most of them are rich and don't care who is in power, because both parties work for them.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jan,21 21:47 other posts 
Why didn't the middle easterners just leave us alone on 9-11? Oh,it is taboo to remember such a tragedy from so long ago.
Why didn't the Iranians just leave that South Korean Tanker alone? Last i read South Korea is sending in war ships of their own. I don't doubt they will take action rather anyone else helps or not.And what has South Korea done to the middle east?Other than buy their oil that they cant eat or drink so they can then buy what they can eat and drink?
DUH.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 08:57 other posts 
If you drone strike the responsible terrorists for an attack on your country, that's fine by me. But, there was no reason to attack Iraq for 9/11. Killing Osama Bin Laden and his terrorist group was warranted, but you have now been occupying Afghanistan for 19 years. There is not the slightest of a plan to get out there.
Do you really think they will ever be a democracy? And even if they ever have democratic elections, will the US not just overthrow the winner, if it's not a suck-up to the US and might want a fair price for their oil?

Why do you think your news is talking about Iran messing with a South Korean oil tanker? Because you are friends with their enemy, Saudi Arabia. That's just because of lucrative oil and weapon deals with the donors of your politicians.
It's not that Saudi Arabia isn't just as bad as Iran. Saudi Arabia is doing a genocide in Yemen. You don't care about that, because your media doesn't talk about it. And that's because they make ridiculous money of commercials for Raytheon. Why are cigarette commercials banned, but commercials for bomb manufacturers allowed?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 10:10 other posts 
I am against our troops being in Afganistan,or the middle east in general.Have been for a long time.Foot solders should never have set foot there,we have planes and bombs.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 11:22 other posts 
So, just bomb the hell out of them and then... no more terrorists and dictators?

It doesn't work! You don't need $3,220,541,000 available for missiles and it surely has no place in your Covid relief bill.

Vote out those corrupt politicians. If you don't want to vote for the democrats,
at least vote in the republican primary elections for the least corrupt candidate.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 19:04 other posts 
I tried that sir! I honestly did try to vote for the least corrupt,still got stuck with our dipshit govenor.
THat money may have been made avaiable to make sure payment could be made on obligations for missles under contract.
YOu wouldn't want a company to be stuck with a big bill and missles in THEIR warehouse instead of the governments would you? COuld get in to the wrong hands?

As for bombing the hell out of them,well,if you come accross a nest of rattle snakes,and you kill all of them,none of them will bite you later will they?
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 03:28 other posts 
Would be nice.. but we tried that so many times.. Shock n Awe.. Drone Program..etc.. pieces of snake keep surviving underground..
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 09:21 other posts 
The bombing just stopped to soon.
I think the US is after the lithium in Afghanistan, maybe the opium too.

I read something the other day about Iraqi intelligence warning Iran of a false flag incident as a precursor to a declaration of war from the US.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 18:50 other posts 
He who controls the spice controls the universe.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 08:48 other posts 
Only two, Congress and the presidency. The Supreme Court is static
Also, $3.3 billion given to the Israelis so they can keep up their apartheid system and oppression of the Palestinians.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 16:43 other posts 
Of course, I didn't expect anything else.
By #623135 05,Jan,21 13:09
phart
I know many small business owners that employ one or two people, even if it's a delivery driver. The big enterprises do employ many people but it's the little businesses that power this country. The profits stay local and not sent offshore--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes
phart This is from the Small Business Administration

Small businesses comprise what share of
the U.S. economy?
Small businesses make up:
99.7 percent of U.S. employer firms,
64 percent of net new private-sector
jobs,
49.2 percent of private-sector
employment,
42.9 percent of private-sector payroll,
46 percent of private-sector output,
43 percent of high-tech employment,
98 percent of firms exporting goods,
and
33 percent of exporting value.
Source: U.S. Census Bureau, SUSB, CPS;
International Trade Administration; Bureau
of Labor Statistics, BED; Advocacy-funded
research, Small Business GDP: Update 2002-
2010, only registered users can see external links.
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 15:35 other posts 
Phart, I bet Trump will seal the deal for the Democrats at his rally tonight. He'll ramble on and on and on and on about everything BUT the subject at hand because he knows it will be his last rally of this election.
By #202354 04,Jan,21 13:51
I plan on catching up on my DVR recordings while it's going on. Maybe I'll just watch South Park, because Trump has been about like having Eric Cartman as president for the last four years.
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 15:33 other posts 
Mobiusdick,

By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 06:49 other posts 
I look forward to the day that news is boring again.
I hope the next couple of weeks remains calm… but I doubt it will. If we’ve learned anything from Donald Trump it is that he does not do calm. Every time we think that it couldn’t get worse in walks Donald J Trump.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 07:22 other posts 
I made Rubin sandwiches for dinner last night and I accidentally burned the corner of the sourdough bread is that Donald Trumps fault
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 07:24 other posts 
Yes!
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 07:29 other posts 
Hahaha I thought so

By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 20:19 other posts 
Gee I wonder if the cops are happy about killing this poor woman?

So many rioted and looted and burned over a dope head getting shot at a wendys drive thru but will anyone give a damn about this poor woman? I doubt it? YOu know why I doubt it? 1,she is white,2, she was conservitive. Sad,very sad indeed that such a double standard is present in our once great nation.Dope heads and criminals are given more prestige than patriots.

EDIT WOW!
Ashli Babbit, a 14-year veteran from San Diego who served 4 tours with the US Air Force as a high-level security officer was killed today.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 02:10 other posts 
Prettty sure many people will honor her. Don't worry. What is sad is she died a victim not of the cop, but for a cause I unfortunately believe was invented by an immoral political machine that invented "Stop the Steal".

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 19:39 other posts 
I’m just happy to see whites and blacks protesting together in harmony for a good cause
--------------------------------------- added after 77 seconds

Again we are United
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 20:25 other posts 
And the only shots fired were by the COPS.And they did the only killing.Although alot of other folks were armed. How many cars burned? I couldn't help but notice there were several Suburbans in front of the building and none were burning,all had their windows? Wow?
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 02:03 other posts 
yeah.. burning 20 grand in smoke for the insurance company to cover is that line that divides.

Btw how did the other 3 people die?

By #592419 21,Dec,20 15:20
No evidence huh? Feast your no evidence theory on this too. [deleted image]
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Dec,20 16:59 other posts 
Oh my! Well SrCums, based on that factual information the US will have to take the win from Biden and give it to Trump. I’m sorry I doubted your superior wisdom.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,20 19:10 other posts 
Well,Um, why not investigate it further? Why let it blow over? If they get away with it this time,there will never be another election without meddling.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 02:03 other posts 
Phart, I'm not against investigating anything. What I am against is people trying to impose their beliefs upon the courts who, time and again have rejected the claims brought against the legality of this election. When the courts throw you out you have to accept their judgements. Who overrules the courts? Well you can appeal and appeal until you get to the US Supreme Court and if they say no then it's no. It's something that people have to accept; the Supreme Court is the highest court in the US and (to my knowledge) nothing outranks it if they say no to you. No means no. Do you believe in and support the US Justice System Phart?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 10:02 other posts 
Not nearly as much as I once did.Oj simpson walking after murdering 2 people was the start of my loss of confidence..Once I had my struggle with the system about 10 years ago and got shot down because of a shity lawyer, I have lost confidence in the system for sure.
By #202354 21,Dec,20 19:36
It's only "fake news" when it doesn't substantiate their outlandish claims. When it does, it's top notch reporting. No evidence required for a "trustworthy" slimeball like Bill O'Reilly.
By #592419 21,Dec,20 22:33
If I'm right I need courage... When I'm wrong I admit humility.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 03:58 other posts 
SrCums, and when faced with sarcasm you don’t get it.
By #592419 22,Dec,20 22:15
Get what? I don't get it.. We are here to find the truth.. If I don't agree with you I will show why I don't.. You don't give reasoning behind your disagreements..
I'm not smarter than yo u.. The only difference that keeps you in the cage is your own egoism.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 08:20 other posts 
Better journalistic integrity would support multiple sources.
A subtle way for the Chinese to fuck around with US politics. They must be laughing at what's going on now.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Jan,21 16:59 other posts 
Mitch McConnell speaking the truth (mostly):

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#68

Show It Off