She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 18:40 other posts 
Trump has been permanently banned from Twitter.

only registered users can see external links
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 18:48 other posts 
YES!!!!
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 19:46 other posts 
I think a lot of people will call this censorship. It is not censorship. Twitter is a company that has a website and the website has rules. If you don’t follow the rules of the website you get booted off. He’s not the first and he certainly won’t be the last to have his account canceled. As a president he has many options on how to communicate with the public from his press secretary to having news conferences and many options in between. This is not censorship.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 20:53 other posts 
2Warm,would you feel the same way if you were banned for simply conveying your feelings on the site?

BUT are all these other methods avalaible to you on your "device"?
Twitter is handy for all the younger generation that uses tech alot.
I feel sure he will find a way to get his feelings out.But yes,to me,and most people,this is censorship.
And when Apple says they want to ban Parlor from their app store, a site that allows free speach regardless of your leanings, should be a welcome thing,not banned.
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 21:06 other posts 
Google apps just did ban Parlour.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 22:02 other posts 
Dude, your president initiated an armed insurrection. He should be hanged.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 05:07 other posts 
They're just accelerating the inevitable.. Trump TV, it's coming..
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 05:21 other posts 
Trump TV sounds just fine to me. That would give me an option to listen to him or not.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 09:17 other posts 
Do you think it'll be x-rated? Will he bring in some babes to grab them by the pussy? I might watch it then.
By #629627 11,Jan,21 21:21
It will be XXX illegal with a load of **** non-consenting children supplied by whoever he got lined up after his best mate Jeffrey Epstein got smoked. The statutory **** charges will come flying in once his buddy Ghislaine Maxwell gets chatting. At least her dad did the decent thing.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 02:21 other posts 
You're right except the least thing. If you're insinuating that her father committed suicide and that she should do the same, I don't agree. She should be kept alive and should be made to confess. Let's see then how many buddies of trump and trump himself will end up in jail. They're all filthy as shit.
By #629627 14,Jan,21 19:29
I was suggesting Trump commit suicide. Better though that he go to court for all of the sex molesting, stautory ****, treason, tax evasion, perjury, bribery, corruption, failing to pay workers bills, etc etc
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 09:19 other posts 
I want to watch the babes he brings in to grab them by the pussy. Maybe he'll finally show us Ivanka's cunt. He would date her anyway, he said, so he may want to show her cunt to the world. He'll make lots of money this way. He may make enough to pay his taxes and the 500 million debt he has.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 09:36 other posts 
he ask his supporters to protest,not storm the capitol.listen to the speach,if you can find it thanks to all the censorship.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 18:24 other posts 
Nazis, white supremacists, religious freaks, the mob attack YOUR Congress.
During the attack, YOUR president tells them I LOVE YOU.
I listened to him.

When attacked, you fight the attackers.
You DON'T ENCOURAGE them.
Never in history has this happened.

I rest my case.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 18:42 other posts 
phart Twitter cancelled his account because Trump violated the rules. We have the same thing here. Trump did more than state his feelings. He invited rioters to invade Congress.
--------------------------------------- added after 29 minutes

What's more, judging from your post, you are a secessionist and should be stripped of your citizenship. You are not an American who believes in the rule of law. You just want kaos.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 20:07 other posts 
He's primarily deluded. Trump created a religion and some follow him blindly. He's not a secessionist per se, but if Trump told him to secede, he would. If Trump told him to commit suicide, he would. Trump could easily create a jonestown massacre. Easily. The only difference is that jonestown had hundreds of deluded religious people, but Trump has millions. Anyway, Trump and the Republican party are now fucked. His end has been so bad. He must be furious because he's never admitted loss in his life, even though he's been losing all the time (and hence in constant debt).
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 21:01 other posts 
I am a American that has questions about our previous election,like millions of others,those questions have gone unanswered.The very thing that makes this nation what it is,is the fact we are supposed to be able to vote for our government.100's of people have signed sworn statements,pages of evidence,both digital and printed have been gathered,judges tossed it out without lending a ear.
And people are supposed to just sit back and forget about it? Granted, damaging the capitol building went to far.But to be on the steps,to be on the lawn,to be heard,is a far greater cause than anything you and your kind have given BLM and antifa a free pass for all the chaos they have rendered on the country.
And comments like yours are what feeds the fire of the liberal.They would love to see millions of people sent away,then they could sqaunder what is left.They would soon perish as they don't have enough sense to manage and take care of anything,they would just invite us all back to rebuild it for them.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 08:30 other posts 
phart, don't be a fool. If all this proof exist, why does no one looks at it? I'll tell you why. It's not evidence. But, let's say more investigations are called for, storming Congress is supposed to prove something? Stopping the certification of the Electoral college votes is going to help? This was a joint meeting of congress. This is treason and anyone that tries to excuse it is very close to being a traitor.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 20:21 other posts 

Even the very conservative right-wing capitalist Republican Arnold....
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 02:25 other posts 
I agree and think they were right in doing so...But I bet he is still there under several different names...Probably the obvious...༼☯﹏☯༽
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 22:02 other posts 
strange you should be so happy about censorship.The American people have been cut off from their leader.This is not a good thing.
You veiw social media by choice,just as you can ignore someone on this site you don't like,you can ignore Mr Trump on twitter,farcebook,where ever.
Censorship is violateing rights of all Americans.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 07:29 other posts 
What censorship is that?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 10:07 other posts 
For goodness sake,we are diconnected from our President! How much more censored can you get than that?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 11:15 other posts 
Disconnected does not mean censored. That pig, Trump, is choosing to be disconnected. I don’t feel censored. I can still use social media to tell MY PRESIDENT what an asshole he is. And if I remember right, you got to vote for The Clown last November
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 10:29 other posts 
and that is just in the past few hours.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 11:20 other posts 
So what? Twitter is a PRIVATE company. What ever they do. Whatever profit or loss they have is for the board of directors to answer to the investors. They are not part of government
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 11:47 other posts 
Uh,the board of directors will have to answer to the investors if they keep loosing their ass's. The point being,you cut off communications with the President of the United States,you might go broke.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 13:31 other posts 
Not my problem
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 16:50 other posts 
So you are certain the management of your 401 K and retirement assests ,is not invested heavy into the social media and big tech companys? When investors loose,it is not just the Bloomburgs,it is the little people that have worked hard and put away money using finacial advisors.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 17:18 other posts 
The reason for 401Ks is to keep your investment fluid. My manager would just change it. I no longer have a 401K but while I did, I kept an eye on it and if I didn't like what they were doing, I would have it changed.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 08:38 other posts 
Who gives a shit if twitter and so on go broke?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 19:16 other posts 
Well now that they have shown their true colors,I don't care if they go broke that is for sure.Unless people stop using electricity,I am ok on my investments.
People don't understand,for Bidens big idea of Unity, people from both parties need a equal voice.The big tech,like Twitter,are going to sabbatoge Bidens big idea before he can even get started.Ironic the democrats are happy about the censorship right now,but later,when their puppet fails at his promise,Um,censorship made the other side angry!We are still not unified.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 20:26 other posts 
Tweeter Lost 10 bucks a share in a month!
Facebook,lost 23 bucks a share in 5 days!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 20:31 other posts 
Why are you telling me? I couldn't care less if they vanished.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 21:46 other posts 
Best I can tell there is a "app" called GAB that Trump now has a account on.
So there is alternatives.From the artical I read on the net,there are 3 different platforms that have welcomed 1 and all to their sites.Sadly some of it is the far right and far left people that ruin it for the good guys, but,free speach applies to them to.
--------------------------------------- added after 46 hours

Trump does not have a account on GAB,but the site owner has all Trumps tweets on it before he was banned from Tweeter.

By #629627 11,Jan,21 21:35
what are all trumps sucker loser followers going to do now he's disowned them?
Like usual, he gave a bullshit speech saying he will march down to the capitol, blah bla blah, didnt turn up. Ooh my heel spurs are hurting me I cant some. You just go along yourselves and get arrested and put in jail for 10 years while I sit at home. Cry baby loser. real tough guy.
If the fascists want to win an election they should rig it by getting millions of people to fill in a ballot paper and return it legally. Ideally, more than the people who arent fascists. And then when they've all been counted, idf the fascist win, America can be a proper fascist country and you can have some fat arse idiot in charge. Get the idiot with the fur hat to be secretary of state and the beardy fat morons head of Education and DoJ. Even sarah palin spotted they were a bunch of fuckwits.
By #551147 11,Jan,21 22:24
🙄

You're frothing at the mouth again you low-life, lonely, lame-brained piece of maggot shit.

Wipe your face off, trash...

Bannon ➡️ [deleted image]
By #629627 14,Jan,21 19:34
I rate your penis - poor
Your opinion does not count

You are so so stupid, so stupid, you believe trump. ha ha.

And you are gat and have got a pathetic dick
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 20:24 other posts 
Your opinion does not count either.

By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 20:36 other posts 
If Trump is impeached he loses his Secret Service detail, his $200,000 pension, his ability to run for office again and a $1 million per year travel allowance.

--------------------------------------- added after 29 hours

No, that’s not right (even though I read it on the Internet). 😀
This has more information and coincides with two items I saw on the news program.

phart
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 22:23 other posts 
Wow,now wouldn't that be something? A former president,unprotected,kidnapped by terrorist,and forced to tell secrets to our enemys? Is less than 2 weeks of his life left in office worth our national security?
By #534268 12,Jan,21 00:45
In your scenario will you still be supporting Trump after he has given secrets to our enemies? Not very America First.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 11:04 other posts 
I seriously doubt he would provide any secrets willingly.
His family or himself would be in jepordy for him to even consider it. YOu must have not noticed that last week a Iranian leader said Trump would be dead in days,and that Iraq issued a arrest warrent for him for the death of 1 of their traitors they refuse to acknowledge.
Those 2 things alone should be enough evidence to indicate he needs secret service protection be he is on the golf course or San Quinton prison.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 08:40 other posts 
You must be able to place yourself on a higher, much higher, level and see things from a wider perspective in order to realize what's going on.

---------------
To understand what has been happening in the US, one needs to place himself/herself in a wider context, both spatially and temporally. Look at the past and try to see what the last 4 years' events, with the epitome the recent insurrection against Congress, look at other countries and how, aided by democratically elected leaders, eventually bring their democracies to collapse.

A good source towards this exercise is the book "How Democracies Die" by Levitsky and Ziblatt explaining how elected leaders can gradually subvert the democratic process to increase their power.

The authors dedicate many chapters to the study of the United States, especially Trump, and the presidential election, but also apply their theory to Latin America and European countries, especially Venezuela and Russia. The US has, until 4 years ago, resisted the attempts to undermine democracy thanks to well-defined and well-respected norms. E.g., forbearance, that is, the intentional restraint of one's power in order to respect the law and its spirit. Currently there is crisis in American democracy. Suffices to see the reactions of many countries would-wide, from Iran to Germany and beyond, to see that there is one.

This is how one, especially Americans, should look at things. From a wide and educated perspective. *IF* in, say, 50 years from now, US loses its world hegemony--and this will happen one day because everything collapses, every empire, every democracy, every system, even ones that have been around for 2000 years, not just 200 as the US, historians will be referring to January 2020 as the break point.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 01:49 other posts 
See update.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 01:39 other posts 
phart I was wrong. He would never loose Secret Service Protection. The above article is inconsistent from this one. He has to be actually convicted of impeachment in the Senate and there’s a separate vote after that to determine if he can hold public office again to lose those perks but he would not lose his Secret Service detail.
If he is impeached by the house on the 13th he will not lose any benefits according to this article and something I saw on the news tonight as well.

By phart [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 10:12 other posts 
Ok,that is a better situation that first came to mind.I am just thinking of a former President,sitting in his living room and suddenly terrorist break in,take him hostage and then the next day we get nuked or something.
By #202354 12,Jan,21 08:11
Oh it's worse than that. All of his major sponsors are abandoning him. The banks that have kept him afloat are going to be less and less amenable to continue lending to him. I see a fire sale of a lot of his holdings and another bankruptcy (what is this, the fourth or fifth one?) on the horizon. He goes on about how wealthy he is, but I think the world is about to find out how cash poor he really is.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 11:39 other posts 
I don't think he's ever had money other than debts. Like a true con man, he's been able to float around and manipulate his debts to give the impression he's wealthy. But nobody gives him loans anymore. Wall street doesn't. US banks don't. Deutsche bank doesn't. He's unreliable and a flight risk. Putin is the only one who gives him money but we'll soon find out whether he will continue or not.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 19:55 other posts 
Well he is 74 years old. Always wearing a nice suit,has a airplane more comfortable than airforce 1.
He has been all over the world,rather on his dime or someone else's,regardless,he has been all over the world.
He has given the last 5 years of his life to serve America at the top job,the toughest job in the country.A job i am willing to bet 99.9% of his haters don't have the balls to last a week doing.
So unlike most of his haters,he has been there,done that,and I think that fact makes alot of people jealous as hell.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 20:31 other posts 
I don't think he's ever had money other than debts. Like a true con man, he's been able to float around and manipulate his debts to give the impression he's wealthy. But nobody gives him loans anymore. Wall street doesn't. US banks don't. Deutsche bank doesn't. He's unreliable and a flight risk. Putin is the only one who gives him money but we'll soon find out whether he will continue or not.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 21:59 other posts 
During his presidency he only came to Canada once. That was for a G7 conference in Quebec. His sons Don and Eric were here recently on business.
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 15:06 other posts 
Persona non-grata.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#68

Show It Off