Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #6

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By curvy8 [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 04:56 other posts 
He just needs to get his orange ass out of the Whitehouse and then we can get back to normal.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 10:25 other posts 
You call 4 more years of Obama normal?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Jan,21 12:10 other posts 
Obama again? Do you have Obama tattooed on your eyelids? If I remember correctly, the country was sick of Bush Jr and the resetion. Obama pushed for the Democrats ideas and got us out of the financial mess. We could use someone like that now. However, I believe that Biden or anyone else would like to be his own man and not be an Obama wannabe.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 12:28 other posts 
Look at that, they've finally found an actual case of voter fraud. A man from Pennsylvania cast a ballot under his' dead mother’s name.

You might say: "See, there were dead people voting!". Sure, they finally found one, but it turned out to be a Trump voter, they caught the guy, now he is charged with voter fraud and he will probably spend significant time in jail.
That doesn't really support claims of massive voter fraud in favor of Biden, now does it?

Still, I feel sorry for him, because Trump made him think he could and should do it.
I would advise him to plead insanity. Should be a convincing argument.

only registered users can see external links
By #551147 22,Dec,20 15:34
You steadily talk out your ass and frankly it's kind of annoying.

If YOU continue to contend there was NO fraud, then gotdamnit PROVE IT! PROVE IT!

After what I've witnessed these past 4 years, I'm/we are just supposed to take some partisan cocksuckers word that it was legit? Give me a fucking break! Just a little teenie tiny example, one of the people that was "IN CHARGE" of one of the counting centers, boldly wore his Biden pin. He's supposed to give an illusion, AT LEAST, of being non-partisan, but no, he wore a Biden 2020 pin. I'll tell you what, YOU continue to trust a fuckwit that would do something like that, I'm not!

Have you familiarized yourself with the United States Constitution?

No need to answer that, the answer apparently is, HELL NO YOU HAVEN'T!

I've been trying to tell you dimwits, it was not over yet, you keep insisting it is.

I'm gonna provide a video to help school you a bit. It's COMPLETELY YOUR choice to watch it or not. It's about 8 mins. and some change in length.

Oh, and yeah, the cocksuckers at "youtube" aren't able to censor this one, so they can eat shit!

Now, ignore it if you like, it seems to me that you like to be informed. Problem is, your information is ALWAYS skewed ONE direction and yet you don't find that curious whatsoever.

What the fuck do you think SO many Americans are outraged over? Or do YOU simply not REALLY give a shit?

Perhaps you believe it's just a handful of Americans making all the noise and that election fraud is not really a concern of a LARGE number of voters. Is that what you think?

About 32% believed that the 2016 election was interfered with and stolen, and they got exhaustive investigations after investigations.

Now, almost half the country believes there was fraud committed and you and people like you, say what. "Nothing to see here folks, move along, trust us"... >wink wink< Yeah right! Either YOU believe in what's right or you don't. If a LARGE portion of the electorate are concerned, maybe steps should be taken to put them at ease, not just say move along and trust us. What kind of idiot just blindly trusts government officials? You? Jews? Canucks?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 17:14 other posts 
You can't prove a negative, but it is so incredibly clear. Trump started to fearmonger about voter fraud months before the election. He kept saying mail in ballots are fraudulent, without any good reason for it. He just wanted to screw that method of voting, because democrats prefer it. They prefer it, because they do believe Covid is real, unlike republicans. He also tried to destroy the postal service for the same reason. That is really cheating and you know it.

Trump even said before hand that if he would win in would be a fair election and if he would loose it would be fraudulent.
Everyone expected him to say it was fraud upfront, because it was also clear that Biden would win. Trump was never above Biden in any poll and most of the time way behind.

And like everyone expected Trump claimed fraud as soon as he lost. It was so transparent. He couldn't even have known at that moment, if it was true.
From that point it was up to his lawyers to prove that fraud. There were more than 50 lawsuits and in only one the could prove some problems with the election. It wasn't fraud and it didn't involve enough votes to make Trump even win that state. So he lost, but he still went on to try and make the supreme court to overturn it. His case was so weak that even his own appointed judges couldn't agree to it. Even though they are conservative to the core, they still took an oath.

So there is no proof of any wrongdoing by the democrats. And even if they somehow managed to do fraud that completely pulled it in their direction, the other side still needs to prove it in court. That's called 'rule of law'.

You keep referring to the United States Constitution. Isn't the rule of law in there?
Why don't you refer to the specific line that applies here and explain how it says that one party can overturn the result of an election, without proof of an illegitimate election.

You only have some people claiming they have seen something suspicious. Then, when they explain it, it sounds so embarrassingly childishly stupid. If that was going on, there would be piles of evidence. Even Trump appointed judges look away in disgust.

You thing it makes it true when a lot of people believe something? You are taking part in mass hysteria. That happened many times before. Don't you think the Nazis thought they were right? The rest of the world thinks you are crazy and fears you will just have a coup and start a Trump dictatorship. There is no hope for the world if that happens.
By #551147 22,Dec,20 17:53
I hope you get this before the bastards silence the truth.

Less than 6 mins.
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

THERE'S your proof!

That's only 1 state, now if that bastard is lying to us, then he should be arrested and charged with a crime, period! If it's so untrue, why was he allowed to say such things?

For fucks sake!

Are you even capable of understanding that these things are out there? Very similar things are being said and shown about some of the other states as well. Do you understand yet, why SO many people are questioning the election? It doesn't have a fucking thing to do with Donald Trump, he didn't order me to watch C-Span the day that the guy on the video testified before congress. Donald Trump didn't have shit to do with the moment I saw with my own eyes Bidens numbers go up and Trumps went down. Donald Trump didn't have shit to do with another moment when I observed with my own eyes Bidens number go up and Trumps didn't budge at all. 188,000 random people all voting for 1 person is ABSOLUTE bullshit and I don't believe it. I don't need Donald Trump to tell me a fucking thing, I have a mind of my own. I tend to believe what I see, and I don't need some shit for brains telling me what I saw didn't happen.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 08:42 other posts 
According to Jesse Binnall, there were 42,000 people who voted more than once, "more than 19,000 people" who "voted even though they did not live in Nevada," "over 15,000 votes" that "were cast from commercial or vacant addresses," "about 8,000 people" who "voted from non-existent addresses," "at least 1,500 dead people" who were "recorded as voting," and "almost 4,000 non-citizens who also voted.".

First of all, Binnall is not a witness, but a lawyer for the case. If these were truthful claims by a witness, a voting poll employee or an observer, than were is that person?

Your video stopped there. This is what Sen. James Lankford (R–Okla.) asked Binnall after it:
Lankford: "In my state, when someone votes twice—and we do have that occasionally, about 50 times a year, that that actually occurs in our state—we prosecute individuals that vote twice. Of [these] 130,000 instances that you have identified from the 2020 election in Nevada, do you know of any prosecutions currently going on in Nevada for any voter fraud?"
Binnall: "Not yet, senator."

Not one prosecution? No, because it was all lies!

Actual people that were on the list of Binnall were outraged:

The judge rejected the claims of voter fraud, for lack of evidence:

The Nevada Independent looked into the voter fraud and debunked all of it:

When people check claims of voter fraud and the votes that were alleged to be illegal turn out to be legit, than that is proof that the claim of voter fraud itself was fraudulent. Because Jesse Binnall is a lawyer for the case, he cannot be prosecuted for lying, but he should be disbarred.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 18:08 other posts 
No, no, no Scorps! It is the job of Republicans to prove that there IS fraud. Don’t even go there. You know that’s wrong, you know, innocent until proven guilty? Ever hear that line?
What is believed and what is proven are two very different things and only the latter counts. As it stands today, it is proven that Joe Biden is the President Elect, correct?
By #551147 22,Dec,20 18:22
NO, it is not proven!

How in THEE hell can anything be proven when NOBODY'S listening?

What, do you think all these people have magic access to Television or Networks to make their case to the public? Media is ignoring it all just like the courts are. Social media is even involved removing shit they have no business removing.

The above video has been removed numerous times, why?
If it's such bullshit and untrue why hasn't the guy been charged with a crime? If it's such bullshit and lies why do they feel so threatened by it?
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 08:30 other posts 
Boring video @scorps but I tried to digest it. So who's hosting the inauguration party? Did the winner of the race successfully walk up to the judges booth, rip out the video tape footage evidence, and hand deliver it to everyone on the web to satisfaction? If you still think fraud.. I guess you admit Trump doesn't have a firm grip on power to let that happen. Weak leader.

By #551147 26,Dec,20 14:33
Less than 1 minute

By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 22:20 other posts 
Merry Christmas!
🎄🎄🎄
By phart [Ignore] 25,Dec,20 09:40 other posts 
Merry Christmas to you as well sir.
By #551147 25,Dec,20 10:29
Back at ya Canuck!

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 11:41 other posts 
President Donald Trump has granted a full pardon to 15 people.

Four of them are former government contractors convicted in a 2007 massacre in Baghdad that left more than a dozen Iraqi civilians dead and caused an international uproar over the use of private security guards in a war zone.

Two of the people were implicated in the Russia probe. George Papadopoulos, who pleaded guilty during the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election. He has already served 12 days of a 14-day sentence in prison. Alex van der Zwaan, the Dutch son-in-law of Russian billionaire German Khan. Zwaan was sentenced to 30 days in prison and fined $20,000 for lying to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators about contacts with an official in Trump’s 2016 campaign.

Three former Republican lawmakers. Collins was sentenced to over two years in prison for helping his son and others escape losses worth $800,000 in the stock market by providing them insider information about a drug trial.
Duncan Hunter, who was sentenced for 11 months after he pleaded guilty for stealing campaign funds and using the funds for personal purposes like his daughter's birthday party.
former Rep. Steve Stockman of Texas, who was convicted in 2018 of misuse of charitable funds. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison, of which he has served two.

"Drain the swamp" he said, but now he is pardoning the swamp.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 13:45 other posts 
Um,I guess someone needs to go back and research the quality of people Clinton and Obama pardoned and see just how much more "evil" Trump was.
Just as Martha Stuart was put in jail over some stock crap,you gota be kidding? Murderers don't get sentances as stiff as that woman did just for selling stock.
As for the folks in the russia thing,that whole thing was a joke and a waste of money and those folks were just victums picked out to make it LOOK like the "probe" was doing some good.
A quick googleing, looks like Clinton and Obama loved drug dealers.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 14:45 other posts 
Obama pardoned (first-time) non-violent drug offenders, mostly for growing and possession of marijuana, for which some people were serving 20 years. I know you don't agree, but I think marijuana should be completely legalized. As long as people pay taxes for it and they're not a nuisance to their neighbors, I think growing and trading of marijuana is fine. Since it was against the law, I agree with their prosecution, but 20 years is ridiculous. Those are sentences for murderers.
Besides that, it was what his voters wanted.

Trump is pardoning war-criminals and corrupt politicians. The last category concerns his loyalists and co-conspirators. Find me one case in which Obama did something like that.
About Martha Stewart, she was sentenced to five months in prison, five months of house arrest, and two years probation. Doesn't sound like a lot for conspiracy, obstruction of justice, and for lying to investigators.
Do you sentence murderers with less?

Martha Stewart was already rich enough, so she didn't need to do it. However if you cheat the system because you just want healthcare for your children, then they throw the book at you:
Three Mississippi moms face over 20 years in prison for allegedly using false addresses in order to obtain health care benefits for their children.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 17:20 other posts 
Oj simpson was not even convicted! So yea,murderers get less.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 04:28 other posts 
Justice does not always prevail. Many people get away with horrible crimes.
Still, the rule of law is preferable over the alternatives.

By #202354 23,Dec,20 10:08
OMG Blah Blah Blah Blah.......Why don't we just all wait till January 20, 2021,say around 12:15 PM EST, right after the Chief Justice swears in the president.Then all the appropriate "I told you so"'s can then be dealt out. I'll even start a thread called "I told you so."
By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 10:47 other posts 
Ok,well a few months later,when the economy tanks and you can't even afford your internet bill,we conservitives will start a "I told ye so" thread to.
If you voted for biden,you voted to fuck up America.
By #202354 23,Dec,20 11:01
I'm not predicting who will be president. This will be an all-purpose, generic "I told you so" thread. It's just that all this blabbering is pontless until we know how this turns out.
By #551147 24,Dec,20 00:43
BRAVO!!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 11:05 other posts 
Phart, what if it doesn't tank? What if real progress is made. Remember, Biden must get the economy out of the whole the Republicans put us in before he can make it great again.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 11:12 other posts 
IF by the Grace of GOD and others religions Gods that might step in to help if there are any others, that it does NOT tank,then that will be GREAT for all of us.
BUT if you will remember, when the economy took off like a rocket ship when Trump went into office,you YOURSELF clearly stated that he was riding on Obamas work.Which I doubt BUT for the discussion,I just wanted to remind you of that.SO if the economy DOES NOT TANK,then it would probably be because of Trumps policys and ideas finally taking root and growing.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 12:45 other posts 
I don't care who's ideas and actions help Biden. We are not talking about the economy for Biden. We are talking about. An economy for the whole nation. Heaven knows all Americans need that.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 15:42 other posts 
Trump just destroyed the Relief Deal, because there was not enough direct payment to people in it. I agree with him that $600,- is not enough, but does his rejection result in a new deal with more money or will it just result in nothing at all?
Is he actually doing it to help people or is he just trying to mess with McConnell, Loeffler and Purdue?
Still, if Trump actually assures a deal for at least $1200,- and without liability protections for corporations, I will give him credit for it.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 17:23 other posts 
I honestly looked at that move as being a stumbling block.McConnell and all of them have said they would work on another bill later and that this needed to pass to help people now.I figure a couple days will pass and 1200 will be the magic number again and it will get signed.
UNless congres can pass it with a 2/3's majority.
BUT I can also agree,we don't need to send a damn dime over seas while our own people suffer.That is part of why I agree with America first.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 16:49 other posts 
Trump allies wanted a data expert to find fraud in Nevada's election — but he debunked their claims instead.

By #551147 21,Dec,20 11:15
@ StrongMember#,

I saw you asking for some sort of proof down below.

When there are more votes cast than there are legally registered voters, what part of your brain says there's NO proof of fraud? That all by itself screams BULLSHIT and is more than enough to cause a closer look, not just throw your hands up and say, oh well!

Are we to follow our Constitution or not?

If so, changes were made to the way the election was to be handled by several states that didn't adhere to the laws and rules of their own states Constitutions. Changes made by those not legally allowed to make those changes.

It would be akin to changing the rules of a football or baseball game as it is being played. Rules are obviously in place for a reason. Could it be to prevent debacles like what's going on from happening? Once again, not sure what part of that you don't understand.

Lastly... The courts haven't even listened to the cases. They simply dismissed them on stupid technicalities like in one instance, you came too late, but they couldn't have come before because the crime hadn't been committed yet. So, WTF!

How about a credible report that says, Justice Robert's was heard saying he did not want to take the case because of the "rioters and rioting". I'm more of the belief that NO Judge wants to get involved because of that very reason. That doesn't mean there is NO proof of fraud. That just means they're a bunch of spineless motherfuckers.

THAT'S MORE LIKE THE TRUTH!

Now, what do we do? Just throw our hands up and say yep there were issues but oh well, let's just move on.

OR

Maintain, all you people are delusional and there was NO fraud whatsoever and just get over it. Like, fuck you! 🖕

Not gonna happen! It also shouldn't be expected to happen. People should have confidence and with all that has taken place, there is none, anymore. This is no longer necessarily about the President, it is about right and wrong.

If these very same things happened against the cocksucker I cannot stand, I would have the DECENCY to stand up for what's right, just like now.

If you had to cheat to win you're still the loser!
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 04:14 other posts 
It's over Scorps.
You should support the US Justice System.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

Even Bill Barr knows it’s over. He said so twice! He’s jumping ship.
By #202354 22,Dec,20 05:27
Nice try Mr. Kebmo, but convincing them of anything is a lost cause.
By #551147 22,Dec,20 15:53
Is it really Kebmo, MobiusDick?

I can understand one of you two not being familiar with our Constitution, but the other... Don't be an uneducated disgrace all your life. It's embarrassing!

We all have choices in life, and the freedoms to make those choices. In most countries anyway. If you choose to believe in what your spoon fed and trust your government so implicitly and that they will take care of all your needs. That's YOUR choice! Don't expect others to feel the same way you do. You want a Nanny state? Consider hooking up with Ananas2xLekker, see if his country welcomes you with open arms. Sounds like they got quite the "Nanny State" going on, even pay for those who simply choose not to work.

Just under 9 mins.

Do yourself a favor, educate yourself about how the Constitution of the United States applies to this election, whether you want it to or not.

Oh! Just in case you don't believe anyone is going to stand up, keep telling yourself that... Keep the illusion alive! It will just make the heartbreak that much worse. Can't say I haven't been trying to tell you numbskulls for weeks it wasn't over, yet.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 16:22 other posts 
Scorps, what is it that I said that you think is incorrect?
--------------------------------------- added after 115 seconds

BTW, Scorps, do you think that Donald Trump will be elected for a second term?
By #551147 22,Dec,20 16:49
➡️ "It's over Scorps" 🤨

"You should support the US Justice System"

I did! Until they convicted a couple of innocent men and let others get away with lies, fraud, treason, and even murder.

That support is gone, for now!
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

Shit, I forgot to answer your last question...

I honestly don't know!

ALL signs point to shady shit taking place. Whether or not the evidence is sufficient or not has yet to be seen. Hopefully it will ALL come to light in Congress when people start objecting to certain states votes. To date, the evidence has NOT been heard. Just blowhards steadily saying, trust me, it's this way, with NO proof.

So, I dunno, I'm guessing we shall see. I know for sure of several congress people that are going to stand up and at least 2 Senators. I know this has taken place a few times in modern day, I just have never seen the process play out. I betcha this time we will see the process as it's happening. If the major networks don't carry it, it won't matter, I will be watching C-Span as it unfolds. I want assurance that it was legit not just take some fuckheads word.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 17:03 other posts 
Scorps, do you think that Donald will serve a second term starting in 28 days?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Just for the record, the Justice System that you have a lack of trust for has been under the presidency of Donald Trump for the last nearly four years. Maybe he's the problem...
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

You want assurance that it was legit according to who? Donald Trump?
By #551147 22,Dec,20 17:07
See above! ⬆️
By #202354 22,Dec,20 19:27
Hmm...insulting people to try to make your point...

Not very original, actually one of the oldest ploys used.

The odds are not in Trump's favor that is for sure.
Good luck is all I can say.
By #551147 22,Dec,20 23:08
@ MobiusDick,

I could care less whether you take the point or not, the insult was because you're an AMERICAN! It's American's like YOU, that are the problem. Despite who YOU want for President, you should at least be honest. ESPECIALLY when SO many foreigners around here like to talk shit about YOUR country and countrymen.

FINE! You want or prefer Biden, great!

But the process has not run it's course yet. How about just a little honesty, whether you like it or not.

Biden is NOT - "officially President elect", yet! That's pretty much all I been saying for the longest time, it's why I had added President-Elect-Scorps as my name, to make a statement.

As far as the fraud claims and there are more than I can even keep up with. I'll pretend that you, MobiusDick, "HONESTLY" are unaware of such claims and therefore they all must be bullshit. Some have speculated that, that is nothing more than willful blind ignorance. Stevie Wonder even said he saw fraud. But ok, you are completely unaware of any as you say.

Thanks for the good luck wish, as you stated, chances are slim, but I guess we shall see. The more important part is that a HUGE amount of people are disenfranchised and as a fellow American, you should be concerned about that regardless of your personal feelings.

May you have Happy Holidays!
"More votes cast than there are legally registered voters"?
That's absolute bullshit. The US had a turnout of 66.9%. That means 66.9% voters of the legally registered voters.
That is a very high turnout (for the US, in the Netherlands turnout was between 73.3% and 88.0%, in the last 40 years), but the public was divided to the core.
That still means 77 million registered voters didn't bother to vote!

Again, your so-called proof falls like a house of cards. You were so sure of this argument, but now that it falls away, I'm sure you still have no doubt about all your other delusional ideas. Or you might even double down on this one.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 04:34 other posts 
Here’s some voting numbers. It breaks the numbers down by state and I didn’t see any states with over 100% turnout.

By soulpioneer [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 04:53 other posts 
Will take Trump over Biden any day, let the Red Wave Roll! -

By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Dec,20 00:16 other posts 
“The reason you know that the Soviets are behind this hacking is because Trump is saying nothing about it.”

-Garry Kasparov
By #606653 19,Dec,20 16:11
The story only has legs because the fake news industrial complex remains obsessed. For years for years after the allegations of Russian misinformation with zero evidence no evidence whatsoever and still you believe these Liars. You are a very very stupid person. Just say not hold keep your hopes up you don't know what the hell you talkin about. First of all the election was back in 1960 overturned because of fraudulent voting in Hawaii. John F Kennedy overtook Richard Nixon who was the Republican won the election based on fraudulence in Hawaii so this has happened before. The fake news industrial complex only want you to hear what they want to tell you while the other things they don't want you to know they will not say. Did the fake news industrial complex actually say Trump has the power to make an executive order to establish martial law or to do an executive order demanding these voting machines gets seized with warrants based on probable cause and be investigated with or without their permission? The answer is yes. He doesn't want to do it this way he just wants to do it to transparency but if you and your fake News Real juices to cooperate he still has more than enough time to seize these voting machines and Achieve transparency that way. Now get this if you're right and there was no fraud done then what do you have to lose it would only solidify what you're saying. If it does show that there was fraudulent widespread that cause Joe Biden to become president then in the course of our Constitution and transparency we must overturn the election if not we have two choices. Either we info martial law or to conform to what our constitution dictates. Unlike you and your a****** liberals crying Russia Russia Russia with no interference only this time the evidence is absolutely overwhelming and there's no way you can say otherwise
By #592419 19,Dec,20 16:24
Garry Kasparov,, is he G-d? He predicted Trump would lose in 2016 with no question. He's human and biased. So what's your fucking point?
Keep believing and hoping. You're country--right down the fucking toilet with communism under China rule.. People like you are the most stupidest and retarded I have ever seen.. Ever!
Your country is history.. You don't know shit, but you will,,, the hard way..
He lost a lot of court battles because they refused to even see the case. The one's he won was NON-Obama socialist judges who are biased and damn their oaths.
Sooner or later the paths to victory will widen. But you don't see this,, you don't want to but its there.. Its not my fault you don't see shit in front of your face before you eat it..
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Dec,20 16:32 other posts 
SrCums, people like me are the “most stupidest”? That statement demonstrates that I am not.

31 days...
By #592419 19,Dec,20 17:40
how is that? Obviously you're logic is not my logic.. So let's just end this.. Waste of oxygen.. Need all we can get.
So this is all you have to say? This is a STUPID person,, yes you..
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Dec,20 20:16 other posts 
A waste of oxygen? Do you think it takes more oxygen to post this than to not post this? That’s stupid. You’re not smart enough to make an argument that increases my oxygen flow, that’s why I rarely respond to your inane, rambling posts. Trying to have an intelligent discussion with you is a waste of my time though.

31 days SrCums. The courts have decided.
By #592419 20,Dec,20 02:27
Not exactly.. I'm willing to debate this but you don't acknowledge the issues as to reason. You just come up with blind conclusions with no explanations. Not sure if it is being stupid, ignorance ... You only bring up the fake news.. You just don't get it. The abstracts I post are all over the place so don't bullshit me. If you aren't stupid or dumb, you are selfish with your vessel being totally selfish and egoistic.. If you prefer socialism in canada then keep doing.. Your freedom has been taken from you... You are from canada. You didn't vote.. I did.. I focused as to why and who.. You have no vvotinng rights. Here's a simple pattern.. If you are smart and can reaon you voted for trump.. If you're stupid, ignorant and selfish you don't give a shit about anyone but you and what you need.. Trump supporters don't take, we already have what we want.. You are selfish so therefore liberal

You're bullshit says no evidence.. BUT i've shown the evidence here many times but you don't care..Your writing shows your ineptness.
By #592419 20,Dec,20 10:44
So Mitch and Mitt are wrong: Trump and the GOP have no choice but to fight on. Either they challenge the increasing lawlessness of the far-left Democrats, who value their power over our freedom, or let the U.S. become a one-party progressive-socialist state with rigged presidential elections every four years.
"And the time to fight is now, not later. This isn’t just about fixed elections or even about Trump. It’s about the future of our republic. If we lose that, we’ve lost everything. NO THE COURTS DO NOT HAVE JURISTICTION. The legislation of each state does..WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THIS WHEN I GIVE YOU THE ANSWER????? What is the matter with you?
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 20,Dec,20 11:46 other posts 
Yes, the future of our republic and faith in democracy is at stake. Try to see it from the flip side to consider the risk involved in aggressively asserting the vote was rigged. What if this was not a fraudulent election but the idea of a "fraudulent election" is a narrative that was created for several purposes. I know that is not what you believe, but pretend there is a chance this is the reality, that the election result is the result. Do you see the damage that can be inflicted upon faith in our institution if merely the idea that our Federal Vote can be rigged is so widely believed?
By #592419 20,Dec,20 19:42
The evidence is just so overwhelming if you can't see the truth by now then you are either ignorant, stupid or both.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 20,Dec,20 20:21 other posts 
Really? How about you provide links to all this overwhelming evidence that is underwhelming all courts and state officials. I am none of your insults. My feeling is that unfortunately you either want to believe something so bad you have developed a specific delusion relevant to this issue, or you just like messing with people relentlessly, or you know that you are misleading people with facts you don't even believe. Or.. maybe there is another reason. I don't limit my mind like you do with multiple choice outcomes.
By #592419 20,Dec,20 21:30
I don't have to,, If you don't see it by now there is no use to reach a platform of transparency with you.
Why convince me that Joe Biden used transparency? You do and say what you want.. I don't care what you think.

Everything that is written cannot be authenticated. You want to fuck over our constitution then go ahead. Right down the fucking toilet.. Done... People like you will be the reason this country goes down.

If you want proof then you look up the web where there is transparency. Lots of it has been deleted to take away our freedom of speech such as twitter and Facebook or YouTube. Anything that goes against the agenda is silenced.
You do the fucking work.. You don't believe me? Then do it yourself... I don't have to unprove nothing...
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

Here,, listen to this link only registered users can see external links
By #592419 20,Dec,20 02:56
Gary Kasparov is a radical left with agenda driven driver..I just hate it when you repeat the same crap.. Menas you don't care if I'm right or You are racist, you hate trump suporters and with that said, logic shows you probably hate jews too.. The left wants all Jews dead.. Everyone in our party anod hating trum,,
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 20,Dec,20 08:55 other posts 
Haha that's ridiculous.. nobody on the right cared about Jews, surely many still don't, until the Evangelicals had an agenda with Jerusalem
By #592419 20,Dec,20 10:52
Are you smart as well as strong?? Here is the evidence. The democrats fund palestine, The gave Iran who is our enemy 100s of billions of dollars to make weapons to give to palestine to attack Israel.. So it goes from the left in this country to the terrorists Palestine. So does Europe want this. It goes from us to palestine through Iran.. Just because there hasn't been any attacks lately doesn't mean they aren't working.. Antifa and BLM are funded terror organizations organized by the left.............. So what's your point? EVERY SINGLE ground war in this country has been funded by the democraps They fund radical terror attacks through the Iran deal. Now they are exchanging money underneath the table... SO WHO IS LAUGHING NOW? BUT ISRAEL LIVES,, Nazis,, who was funded by americans are gone, Romans, gone...Babylonia on the map?... ummm no...If successful who is the next on the list.. Christians? Then who... Each other...Oh and more more thing...There is no RIGHT... That a fake term invented by the left. Its either morally right or unmoral. You either cherish freedom for your people or you steal it from them.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 20,Dec,20 12:42 other posts 
Sweet Jesus.. good thing I have time to kill before I watch some football. First off, in my lifetime I have met many people who strongly dislke Jews. I used to work at a country club while in college where I observed conversations between the club leaders and important members all in agreement that Jews were the cause of all the world's problems. I realize this is only my observational report, but my other point is all of them were strongly Republican.

America's relationship with Isreal has been a difficult one. One one hand we appreciate the military intelligence they provide us and secretly endorse some of their rogue assassinations. On the other hand, they constantly drag us into their drama. One of the main problems is the small section of land that Paletinians and Israelis fight over. Unfortunately both sides have proven stubborn over the years so no lasting peace deal has ever been achieved. While Palestine, Hezbollah, and other monetary supporters of that cause have acted badly, Israel is not without blood on its hands. In the court of public perception it has sometimes lost because of over-aggressive retaliations that make Israel "appear" to be a bully.

Both parties in both the legislature and presidential roles have attempted to not rock the boat. There has not historically been a radical difference between the parties, however, Pew Research does indicate a divergence beginning in the early 2000s with Republicans beginning to sympathize wth Israel more and Democrats beginning to sympathize with Palestine more. I think this alone is a long analysis, my quick thoughts are that Republicans were more aligned behind Bush and his war on terror efforts including the "retaliation against Irag for 9/11" even though it was funded and masterminded by Saudis, supported by the Pakistani Intelligence Agency, and related Al Qaeda members were protected by the Taliban in Afghanistan. It is possible more Democrats felt misled about the Iraq war and questioned some of America's moves in the Middle East, while the Republican storyline remained that the Iraq war was one part of the war against Islamic Extremism.

As for Iran, the Obama administration attempted to negotiate a deal to prevent Iran from building Nuclear weapons. You can argue that this approach is not the best, but realistically it is a tough situation. After Trump withdrew from the deal Iran blatantly accelerated nuclear development. I don't know what he did to stop this. Also, to be clear money was not given to Iran, it was rewarded by having some of its frozen assets unfrozen, like removing a sancion. So money was not given to Iran to fund proxy initiatives. In any case we have a horrible double-standard when it applies to Saudi Arabia, who has also done horrible things, like 911 mentioned before. Trump sold a whole looott of weapons to Saudi Arabia.

How many ground wars have there been in this country ? What about domestic terrorist attacks? Who has carried those out? Going back to the Jewish argument, was the chant in Charlotsville not "Jews will not replace us." Am I wrong or do the strong majority of white power groups back Trump. These same groups usually also aren't into Jews.

I will stop using the word right if you stop saying left. How else are we to understand eachother. By the way, no, that is not how the sides have been classically defined. The left side would be the progressive side and the right side the conservative side. The difference between the ideologies is that conservatives tend to prefer upholding tradition through and through, where as progressives like to allow for adaptive shifts in their reaction to issues as the world evolves. Freedom is not a partisan issue as much as some people try to pretend it is.
By #592419 20,Dec,20 21:54
The left supports terror globally and ANTIFA BLM here. It is all over the world. You don't see it now? Back in the late 20s 100 years ago the profiteers invested on bringing hitler to power after he wrote mein kemph. Time magazine declared Adolf Hitler man of the year.. Did they not know his true intention with the 3rd reich?..With Germany having no money how did they get all those tanks and planes? Hitler came to power through Franklin Roosevelt and the democratic party including henry ford.. Any Jews that came to USA seeking life they turned them back to the gas chamber..
You vote for this. but its not just you.. Its all that has egoism in strength opposed with what is true. you believe the fake media. It was the left that created the KKK but of course you will say no.. It was the left that made blacks lose citizenship and Forced into Christianity just like the indians that were here before Christopher Columbus..The american indian who migrated from asia 12000 years with no money survived. It was Christianity that destroyed them in 40 years. From South America through western Canada into alaska. You protect evil. The real evil..You think they care about you? You are a fool...
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 20,Dec,20 08:53 other posts 
What happened to Trump's 3 picks on the SC?
By #592419 20,Dec,20 10:31
it was outvoted 7-2.. Since the one's that voted for were not trump picks I assume they voted no.. Keep in mind its not that they looked over the case.. they refused to even look at it.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 20,Dec,20 11:37 other posts 
As I mentioned, Trump put 3 justices on the court. In fact, the 2 in dissenting opinion were not Trump appointees. All 3 Trump appointees were among the 7 that rejected hearing the case.
By #592419 20,Dec,20 13:33
So what are you saying?
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 20,Dec,20 15:34 other posts 
As for this, you said "Since the one's that voted for were not trump picks " so I pointed out that the Trump picks voted with the majority. Though now I can't figure out why I made that comment about his 3 pics. Either I put it in wrong place, a comment was deleted, or I made an error bringing it up in response to no argument.

As for the rest of the stuff I primarily want to strongly refute your words "The left wants all Jews dead"
By #592419 20,Dec,20 19:40
The left, democrat ,,deep state, bilderburg group, bohemian grove and the 1000s of other names you want to call it gives Iran trillions of dollars to set up terror cells globally..If you vote for the left then you support terrorism. Iran said "THERE WILL BE NO ISRAEL IN 25 YEARS" So figure it out for yourself.. I stand with what I just said.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 20,Dec,20 19:46 other posts 
I call myself none of those. I subscribe to no predetermined belief system. Your connect the dots is quite loose, as I already pointed out, however the outcome it is not entirely untruthful. How do you defend providing advanced weaponry deals for the country that caused 9/11?
By #592419 20,Dec,20 20:05
The country that caused 9-11 was the deep state,, I should know.. I worked there the time the fucking planes hit.. Thompson financial corp.. WTC2... The buildings came down by imploding.. self destruct...You just don't get it... Your dots are NO dots.. just plain dumb ... you do what you want..I don't care..I know the truth..
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 20,Dec,20 20:28 other posts 
Yeah you watched a conspiracy theory video. Good for you! I've seen them too. I worked at a competitor Dow Jones. I was across Hudson in Jersey, I saw them come down. Even if you believe extra bombs caused the buildings to drop, everyone saw the planes hitting. Do you ignore all other information about the story of Bin Laden and his wealthy Saudi family, Sunni extremism in the Arab kingdom, and other facts? Do you actually hope to find any common ground with people here or will you always insist on disagreement. I am trying to be open to new ideas.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Dec,20 21:44 other posts 
Talk about thread drift!
I was a volunteer fireman and had alot of training over the course of 10 years earlier in life.And I have watched those videos over and over and I can not understand everything I see that happened. Fire,heat,smoke,travel UP.Explain how beams got hot enough to distort and fail many floors DOWN from the strike area?
I could understand 4 floors or so because some of the fuel would spill before it caught fire,but low enough on those buildings to collapse? Eh,Never did understand how that happened. Don't forget there was a bomb set off in 93, that was Down UNDER the damn tower, still yet,damage was limited.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 21,Dec,20 02:51 other posts 
Well.. there was that video of Bush for 5 minutes after he learned of the attack. A possible theory for inside job would be to legitimize a major war effort that had billions in payouts for certain people. I dont know that this happened but I can see the potential logic.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,20 20:50 other posts 
Think about it for a minute,as much as Trump has done for America the past few years and now that he needs people with backbones to stand up and insure the election was legit have turned their backs on him,I can't blame him for saying fuck it, honestly.He and his family will be safe from now on. And at least We did have a couple good years before the armagedon that biden and his squad of fools will bring in 2021 and beyond.
By #592419 20,Dec,20 02:35
That's what obama says too.. What the fuck are you talking about.. Just because he doesn't say something he doesn't have to but still do.. I'd better be careful with you.. You may call on your fat pig bella to come bail you out..
By #592419 20,Dec,20 03:07
China,,,
Everyone is hacking everyone. Both Democrats and Republicans should stop whining about it. If your elections are hacked, blaming the Russians or the Chinese is weak. Blame your government for doing a poor job on protecting your elections.
By #592419 20,Dec,20 10:37
He does know Just because he doesn't say anything doesn't mean he is not working on it.Our country is being run by a forced coup. The FBI is in on it, CIA and the media. Our country is on the verge of being destroyed because of widespread treason not only by the democrat's but most of the republicans that do business with not only foreign countries but countries that are on the enemy list and China is the worst..The people of the united states with half a brain know that widespread fraud and treason is running ramped. This even includes the entire previous administration.

Canada is worse because the coup in your country was successful. You had no-one to stand up for your rights and widespread corruption has taken over your country..

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#68

Show It Off