Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #17

Pages:  #1... #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   ...#68

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 15:14 other posts 
Holy shit! Now people are trying to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer, the Governor of Michigan? What the fuck???

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 16:23 other posts 
doesn't surprise me at all that someone was going to try to do harm. She has misstreated the people of her state and caused alot of people alot of problems.

Of course kidnapping and all that shit is to extreme and wrong and those extreme miltia idiots will make it easier for the media to cast a bad light on honest working Americans that happen to be part of non violent miltias.
By #551147 08,Oct,20 17:57
@ Phart,

Notice how he left out the part that they are known leftist whack-jobs, THEIR OWN KIND!!

We've observed ALL SUMMER LONG how they begin to eat their own so to speak.

Everything from burning down businesses PROUDLY displaying BLM banners (even a church) to destroying and cleaning out a NIKE store (their biggest financial contributor) to beating the shit out people steadily screaming "I'M ON YOUR SIDE! I'M ON YOUR SIDE!" to harassing and threatening bodily harm and burning down the buildings of the VERY SAME scumbag politicians that are protecting them (mayor of Portland, Chicago, Minnesota, Seattle, just to name a few).

You suppose "COUNSELORS" would have discovered what was going on and been able to stop it before it happened?

Bottom line, do you suppose they are getting what they deserve? Defund The Police, Keep Everything Locked Down, Peaceful Protests >wink wink< etc. etc.

Fucking pukes are INSANE!

You suppose they will ALL be released with NO BAIL? 🤔

OF COURSE NOT YOU DUMB BASTARD, THEY JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE WHITE. Those kind can ROT in jail!

🇺🇲 Vote 4 Common Sense - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
--------------------------------------- added after 96 seconds

ALSO notice how he didn't decry Canadians trying to assassinate OUR President...
By #551147 09,Oct,20 08:57
@ Kebmo,

You seem genuinely surprised...

By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 02:58 other posts 
"The country may be divided but law enforcement is united."

-Michigan State Police Officer

By #551147 07,Oct,20 15:55
President Donald Trump JUST announced:

"I have FULLY authorized the TOTAL declassification of ANY & ALL documents pertaining to the single GREATEST POLITICAL CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email scandal too. NO REDACTIONS!"

And the TRUTH, shall set you free!!

🇺🇲 Drain The Swamp - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By #188992 07,Oct,20 16:05
President Donald Trump JUST announced:

"I have FULLY authorized the TOTAL declassification of ANY & ALL documents pertaining to my tax affairs and my infidelities. NO REDACTIONS!"

And the TRUTH, shall set you free!!
By #551147 07,Oct,20 16:27
Funny!

But who REALLY gives a shit about either of those things?

Neither have any consequence to my or any other American's life. Considering the enormity of his tax returns, they are done by someone else. If those individuals didn't follow the rules set forth by the IRS, he/they WILL be called out and made to pay for their errors. Undoubtedly!

I myself have been audited, it's no joke and the biggest pain in the ass that I've EVER experienced. My taxes are fairly simple in comparison, it took 8 months to provide ALL the proof that they asked of me and to ultimately conclude everything was as it was. 8 fucking months to get what was owed to me from the government.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Oct,20 16:44 other posts 
Do the Russia hoax or Hillaries e-mails have any consequence to you or any other American's life?
By #551147 07,Oct,20 16:46
YESSSS! ABSOLUTELY! UNEQUIVOCALLY!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Oct,20 16:48 other posts 
How?
By #188992 07,Oct,20 17:02
You've (probably deliberately) missed the point. If you're such a fan of "truth" and full disclosure, at least be consistent.

The failings of your IRS are neither here nor there.

You're simply being myopically partisan again. To be honest, who the fuck cares about Hillary's e mails NOW? Trump won't clear his name (if that's what he is aiming for) between now and polling day. I smell publicity stunt.
@phart
Is it so difficult to understand why the people should know about the finances of their president? You want to know if they have conflicts of interest or a hidden agenda. For instance, if your president owes money to banks controlled by unfriendly governments, which the could used as leverage.
This seems to be the case with Trump. You don't care about it, because you are 100% partisan.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,20 18:36 other posts 
Not a 100%. I just can not support any of the people the Democrat party has run for office for the past several elections. Trump shot himself in the foot yesterday or today when he stopped stimulas talks. Alot of companys and people were depending on that..
3rd party canidates have no chance in hell in todays political climiate to get elected as President.
Trump was never perfect,I knew he was a bully and a stuffy New York Yankee when I hired him But he has what it takes to fix America IF the damn democrats had given him a chance.He has had to fight them tooth and nail his entire term.They were starting to empeach him before he took the oath!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Oct,20 16:37 other posts 
I understand that better than you might think. The Democrats are masters at discouraging voters. Even if they have plans that people like, they never defend them and prefer speaking in hollow platitudes instead of making promises, they might not be able to keep.
You might think they fought Trump, but in my opinion they are spineless and lazy. Democrats voted for lots of Trump's policies.
Trump's style doesn't bother me. I also think he can be very funny. The Democrats might do a lot better if they used his arrogance, refusal to ever back down or apologize and just keep doubling down, like he does.

(If I lived in the US):
The only reason why I would vote Democrat over Republican is because of policy. Democrats are just a little bit better on making choices that improve the lives of the working class. This is important because the working class keeps the economy going, not the owner class. It is demand that keeps the economy going and there is little demand if the working class is living in poverty. There is no upward mobility of the working class, if the economy is stacked in favor of large corporations, who are exempt from paying taxes and are allowed to crush all competition.
It is my understanding of the economy, history, causality and the state of nations around the world that guide my political view.

Your country is enormously divided, but your two parties actually differ very little. They emphasize their differences on social issues on purpose, to divide the population, so the voters can only choose between the two major parties.
The Republicans and Democrats cooperate in excluding third parties from debates and keeping them off the ballots.
This is why neither party has to do anything that benefits the working class.
It assures they can keep pleasing their donors and enrich themselves.

The only way to break that downward spiral is showing you are not afraid to not vote for them. If you live in a solid blue or red state, you can safely vote for a third party and send a message to the two major parties that you are fed up with them. That is what I would do. I have done something similar in our own elections and I have only deviated from that strategy a few times, when I thought my vote was critical.

By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Oct,20 00:42 other posts 
The behavior of Trump's circle is just reckless. I'm sure they'll get the best healthcare America has to offer but how about the STAFF that works at the White House? About 400 people work in the building and now they're all at risk of getting COVID-19. Of course there are dozens, including the press (FAKE NEWS and Fox News), delivery people et al that come and go throughout the day.
For the lower level employees who get sick, go fuck yourself and get out of the building will be the mantra.

The beginning of the end is here for Trump.

"When the walls come tumblin' down
When the walls come crumblin' crumblin'
When the walls come tumblin' tumblin' down."

-John Mellencamp
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,20 09:57 other posts 
I read that folks were concerned for the secret service members in the Suburban with Trump the other day.
People must have forgot they had a outbreak at the secret service training center a while back. So they probably just pulled some of those guys that already had the virus for that detail.
Everyone else across America has had to work remotely,why would the white house staff be any different?
NO one forced the press members to be anywhere near the white house.So they put themselves at risk for the almighty dollar.
Trump and his circle do not only get the best healthcare, they get government funded healthcare.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,20 12:50 other posts 
Employer provided healthcare,They are employed by the government,so they get employer provided healthcare.

Just like Most working Americans were getting before Obamma made it more difficult for employers to provide it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Oct,20 13:29 other posts 
HAHAHAHAHA!
Sure and that employer is a private company, making profits?
It's the government paying their healthcare, funded by TAXES.
Like you could have, if you did not believe the lies of the pharma industry and the insurance companies.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,20 12:51 other posts 
Surely, there are politicians in Canada or throughout the world that you could insult, why continue to harp on our leader?
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Oct,20 13:20 other posts 
bella! the title of this is "All Trump and only Trump". I started it two years ago for people who want to discuss this ONE subject.

The policies and actions, or inactions, of the US president affects all Canadians and our economy. It matters to me.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,20 13:54 other posts 
It just seems to me that you go on-and-on not only about our leader, but Americans, too. It's super that you are proud that you're Canadian but I am a proud American.

Just a reminder, there's no need to bold my name when you are directly responding to my post. Save yourself two key strokes.
By #551147 06,Oct,20 13:58
Seems to matter to these Canadians also...

3 mins.

I ask you, how can a 100,000 Canucks be wrong?

40 secs.

🇺🇸 Vote 4 Life - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Oct,20 14:34 other posts 
Scorps, the 100,000 protesting were NOT chanting Trump's name. It had nothing to do with Trump.
"There were frequent spontaneous chants of "liberté"..."
Liberte is French for Liberty which is a long time rallying cry of right wing Quebecers, it goes back to the 60's.

By #551147 06,Oct,20 15:37
1 sounds like TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP to me.

2 sounds like USA USA USA USA to me.

But whatever!

🇺🇲 4 More Years - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By #188992 06,Oct,20 16:44
Your fucking HEARING is partisan too?
By #551147 06,Oct,20 17:06
Lmao Must be!

Don't make me pull the video of UK'ers? Chanting Trump and America too.
By #188992 06,Oct,20 17:24
Oh, I have no illusions about the number of nutjobs in the UK! Chanting "Trump" would be small potatoes in the weirdness world!

Have you SEEN Morris Dancing?
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Oct,20 18:01 other posts 
Oh Scorps Trump does have a lot of followers in Canada. Two of whom are my brother and father! Canadian Thanksgiving is next weekend. I hope we can keep the conversation light.

By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Oct,20 05:08 other posts 
Glad you have that kind of time to view all of what you just listed...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart [Ignore] 04,Oct,20 10:18 other posts 
Heehee, this is a good video of the Twins. Listen to the part about the 750 dollar taxs. I could not explain it better.You don't handle the amount of money Trump does and only pay 750 dollars in taxes without someone's eyebrows being raised.
By #551147 04,Oct,20 14:27
Notice NO comments?

The ignoramuses don't wanna hear ANYTHING more in line with the truth. It might upset their delicate senses, or interfere with their twisted hatred.

Good video, thanks for posting it!

🇺🇸 FREE Kyle Rittenhouse 🇺🇲
By #188992 04,Oct,20 17:04
I can't listen to those two for more than a few seconds. Are they supposed to be as annoying as fuck?

In addition I have no interest in hearing what 2 "Internet personalities", or whatever they purport to be, have to say about Trump's tax bill. Want to summarise it for me, phart?

Or even give your own opinion?

Either should be fucking hilarious.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,20 08:55 other posts 
Here you display your double standard clearly.
YOu want us to watch and read liberal biased shit,and you won't grit your teeth long enough to listen to a 12 minute video.
In it they explain that the 750 tax thing is bond to be a joke as Trump has accountants do his taxes .And if he and his companys handled millions and only paid 100's in taxes a audit is bond to happen.
Listen,grit your teeth,you can stand still long enough to get your teeth cleaned and you can afford a fancy television,why can't you stand to listen and watch a alternative view to your own? Double standard,that's why

I also can't help but notice the lack of comment on this that I posted the other day

Everyone was so fast about talking shit on Trump since GM closed the Cruz factory.Well,while the liberals were busy burning buildings and looting and such,People including Trump worked to reopen that factory and hire back all the Gm employees that lost their jobs.And not a bad looking truck to boot.
Post something positive about Trump,may as well be talking to a wall.Fucking liberal nutjobs in the US and folks overseas that have no idea what the "shitkickers" have to cope with everyday in America thinking they know more is sickning.
By #188992 05,Oct,20 09:28
No, I couldn't give the tiniest of fucks whether you look at links I post. I do, however, try to provide some source for information when I post something FACTUAL. No double standard here, dumbass.

The OPINION of those 2 jokers is just that: an opinion.

For "bond" I'm guessing you mean "bound" - honestly, it's like teaching a fucking chimp sign language with you!

So paying $750 tax in a year is a joke? I'm fucking glad I didn't waste 12 minutes of my time to find that out.

What comment would you like on Lordstown Motors? Let's see how many of the fucking things they sell before you cream your knickers, huh?

You're so prissy about anyone criticising the US, or Trump. What's the problem? If the country, and your POTUS, are so fucking marvellous why do you care what ONE Brit thinks?

Have a good day. Read a book or something!
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,20 19:30 other posts 
I don't wear "knickers" that is a brit thing.

By phart [Ignore] 03,Oct,20 21:23 other posts 

By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 02:34 other posts 
Holy shit! Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19.

I wonder if Pence has picked a running mate yet.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 03:07 other posts 
Who is Melina?
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 03:13 other posts 
Bad spelling. I changed it.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 03:53 other posts 
Oh, you changed it so that I could look like the nut job!?
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 03:56 other posts 
I said that I changed it so that anyone who sees it will see that I said that I changed it meaning that it was different before I changed it.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 04:12 other posts 
I'm still not awake, please don't get "technical" with me.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 03:58 other posts 
It's ok. He's taking Hydroxychloquine.
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 04:09 other posts 
You know it Leo! Double doses for the whole family.

If both Trump and Pence both become incapacitated Nancy Pelosi becomes President right?

Right.

--------------------------------------- added after 38 minutes

President Nancy Pelosi, oh the irony! The first woman President?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 14:51 other posts 
Don't be silly. In this particular case,
Howard Stern will become president
because he also grabs women by the cunt.
And we, in showyourdickandyourcunt
should appreciate that.
By #202354 02,Oct,20 04:53
I'll have to admit that when I heard that I let some evil thoughts enter my head. But then I immediately gave myself 20 lashes with a whip, kind of like that weird looking albino guy did in the DaVinci Code.
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 05:02 other posts 
Karma can be a real bitch.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 05:36 other posts 
Another Boris Johnson style election year stunt...or the oligarchy's wanting to ditch him for another puppet?
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 12:17 other posts 
Why would Putin want to ditch his best puppet ever?
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 13:15 other posts 
Because he's still tanking in the polls
He will of course get the best treatment in the world, so he's probably gonna be fine.
He might get a blood transfusion of someone who's just recovered from Covid and has lots of antibodies. Then in two weeks he will be back on stage saying Covid is a laugh.
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Oct,20 22:07 other posts 
Of course

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   ...#68

Show It Off